Thread: Iraqi refugee Nadia Murad to Trump: ISIS killed family. Trump responds:

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,846 Times in 14,185 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,453 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Iraqi refugee Nadia Murad to Trump: ISIS killed family. Trump responds:

'Where are they now?

Trump is senile old cracka

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ow/1783546001/
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

“If Hamas put down their weapons, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons, there would be no Israel."

ברוך השם

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

He is senile

Nadia Murad, a Nobel Peace Prize recipient and refugee of the Yazidi region of Iraq, this week personally asked President Donald Trump to step in to help her community -- in an appeal that was emotional, almost desperate at moments.

But Trump seemed aloof throughout the exchange, which quickly went viral.

Where are they now?" Trump asked.

"They killed them," Murad quickly replied. "They are in the mass grave in Sinjar, and I'm still fighting just to live in safe. Please do something."

'

"I know the area very well," Trump replied. "I'm going to look into it very strongly."

Trump also noted that Murad received a Nobel Prize, but asked her to explain why she had been given the prestigious international award.

"For, after all this happened to me, I didn't give up," she said. "I made it clear to everyone that ISIS raped thousands of Yazidi women. This was the first time a woman from Iraq she get out, and she spoke about what happened."

"Oh really, is that right?" Trump replied. "So you escaped?"

"I escaped, but I don't have my freedom yet," she replied. Murad added that about 3,000 Yazidi women and children that were being held by ISIS are still missing, which include her niece, nephew and sister-in-law.

"Let me look, we'll look," Trump said.
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

“If Hamas put down their weapons, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons, there would be no Israel."

ברוך השם

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

— Golda Meir

ברוך השם

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

wonder if trump is on it now, will he send in troops to rescue the dead?

— Golda Meir

ברוך השם