Thread: Iran Picked On The Wrong Hard Knockers

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 102 Times in 89 Posts

Default Iran Picked On The Wrong Hard Knockers

Iranian’s military planners surely know that the British armed forces are down by the head with hard knockers. So why would Iran attack the U.K.? My best answer is because of the influence Muslims exercise in today’s England. Iranians are counting on those Muslims in the U.K. keeping the British government in check with threats of civil unrest. The same would be true of Muslims in France and Germany.

https://twt-thumbs.washtimes.com/med...514e1e89debbda
    American Navy sailors are detained by the Iranian Revolutionary Guards in the Persian Gulf on Jan. 13. (Associated Press)

Navy commander surrendered to Iran to protect Obama's nuclear deal
    By Carlo Muñoz
    Thursday, June 30, 2016

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...-protect-obam/

Sad to say, Iran would have attacked U.S. flag ships if the Chicago sewer rat had these pieces of garbage in his corner:
    In short: President Trump is the only thing that protects U.S. ships from Iran’s adventurism.

p.s. Iranians should be reminded of Margaret Thatcher who threatened to nuke Argentina if Francois Mitterand (1916 - 1996) did not give her the codes to Exocet Missiles:

"Excuse me. I had a difference to settle with the Iron Lady. That Thatcher, what an impossible woman!" the president said as he arrived, more than 45 minutes late, on May 7 1982. "With her four nuclear submarines in the south Atlantic, she's threatening to unleash an atomic weapon against Argentina if I don't provide her with the secret codes that will make the missiles we sold the Argentinians deaf and blind." He reminded Mr Magoudi that on May 4 an Exocet missile had struck HMS Sheffield. "To make matters worse, it was fired from a Super-Etendard jet," he said. "All the matériel was French!"

In words that the psychoanalyst has sworn to the publisher, Meren Sell, are genuine, the president continued: "She's livid. She blames me personally for this new Trafalgar ... I was obliged to give in. She's got them now, the codes."

Mr Mitterrand - who once described Mrs Thatcher as "the eyes of Caligula and the mouth of Marilyn Monroe" - went on: "One cannot win against the insular syndrome of an unbridled Englishwoman. Provoke a nuclear war for a few islands inhabited by three sheep as hairy as they are freezing! But it's a good job I gave way. Otherwise, I assure you, the Lady's metallic finger would have hit the button."

Thatcher 'threatened to nuke Argentina'
    Jon Henley in Paris
    Mon 21 Nov 2005 20.18 EST
    First published on Mon 21 Nov 2005 20.18 EST

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...2/books.france
    The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. Eric Hoffer

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Flanders For This Post:

MAGA MAN (07-19-2019)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Flanders View Post
    So why would Iran attack the U.K.? My best answer is because of the influence Muslims exercise in today’s England. Iranians are counting on those Muslims in the U.K. keeping the British government in check with threats of civil unrest. The same would be true of Muslims in France and Germany.
    Good theory. But I don't think the Muzzies have enough influence, yet. If they had waited another generation they would have been there, but the current generation in power wants the glory, so are impatient. They are stupid, overplayed their hand and after the Royal Navy destroys Iran's navy, hopefully the Brits, French and Germans will wise up and kick the Muzzies back to the desert where they belong.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MAGA MAN For This Post:

Flanders (07-20-2019), USFREEDOM911 (07-19-2019)