Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Rabbi in Congresswoman Ilhan Omar’s district compares Trump rally to 'Nazi Germany'

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post
    yeah the guy is right-on...……...but seriously it just goes to show how LAME our Corporate Main Stream Media really is

Dear Leader's hate rallies are IDENTICAL to the shitshows Hilter relied on to keep his teabillies frothing at the mouth...……...IDENTICAL..... and the media just happens to never ever connect those two dots
    Well they have been on the defensive but he uses them like a mouth piece.. Most of what they do/say/report on is his tweets......

Not many blame them for helping trump win the election but he got far more free coverage than anyone, perhaps more than everyone combined, including hillary..

This most recent attack seems to be sticking around longer than most of the chaos & bull shit coming from the white house, & he doesn't seem to have been able to change the media narrative...

Tis the end of the week & will his attacks on 4 sitting American congresswomen be forgotten by Monday morning??

What he said, is defined by our own government as harassment..
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

2. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 10 Times in 10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf_Twitler View Post
    STFU you NEVER-OBAMA asshole! The nerve of you shit-lickers!
    See stone by stone when mentioning NPC it triggers them to react. Now it should go back to the background and stay the imbecile it was created to be. Good job. Darn it I typed NPC.. watch it react

3. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 2,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 603 Times in 570 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Chicken View Post
    See stone by stone when mentioning NPC it triggers them to react. Now it should go back to the background and stay the imbecile it was created to be. Good job. Darn it I typed NPC.. watch it react
    NPC has nothing to do with anything!

NPC is a term created by idiots- and only used by idiots- and Southern Chickenshits!

4. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

NPC is a term created by idiots- and only used by idiots- and Southern Chickenshits!
    See stone by stone it is triggered to work every time

5. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 2,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 603 Times in 570 Posts

See stone by stone it is triggered to work every time
    Keep eating those paint chips! LOL!

6. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    Why not? It has worked in every other major industrialized country.

And keep in mind that we're going to have government interference either way. "Small government" Libertarianism means the rich get so rich that they can bribe politicians. So the real question isn't do you want government interference. It's do you want government interference that helps the rich, or do you want government interference that helps the working-class?

As for the link you included, it said that what we're seeing isn't the fault of Capitalism. But it ignores the fact that the reason this was able to happen is because we don't have regulations to protect the working-class. Of course under pure Capitalism, we're not going to have terrible inequality like this all the time, but we will have it for long periods of time. Capitalism isn't stable like Social Democracy, which prevents wealth from pooling within a small portion of society.
    Which leads me to my question again... what is too much wealth?

7. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Which leads me to my question again... what is too much wealth?
    Depends on the society, cost of living, and so on. I rather not have a cap on wealth since it's hard to come up with a number on this, even for economics. I'm more concerned with the wealth gap. If wealth isn't spread pretty evenly through society, then that probably means we let too much wealth and power get concentrated.

8. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,795 Times in 32,158 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    grow up, other that PPL LIKE YOU, who cares where she or you came from, your an Americans now...

Sad you hate fellow American so much, maybe you should go back to where you came from???
    too hot in Iowa.....bad enough in Michigan.......so I shouldn't care if she came from Minneapolis?.........probably true so long as they aren't stupid enough to send her to Washington......

9. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by moon View Post
    No- Trump's rally could have been 1930s Germany. Next came the Kristallnacht .
    kanooks are exceptionally stupid......

10. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

so harsh......stone by stone may feel you've hurt his feelz.......

11. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    Depends on the society, cost of living, and so on.
    well there you have it.......all we have to do is control the cost of living.......we should pass a law that no one can have more than 900 square feet of housing and one car..........

12. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,334 Times in 9,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    kanooks are exceptionally stupid......
    more scripture pilgrim?

this is one of my favs........"its sad when you cunts feel its okay to lie about us......."

please, continue the sermon

13. The Following User Says Thank You to reagansghost For This Post:

christiefan915 (07-19-2019)

14. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,496 Times in 9,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,427 Times in 1,256 Posts

Hail Trump, Hail Trump, Hail Trump!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to signalmankenneth For This Post:

christiefan915 (07-19-2019), Guno צְבִי (07-19-2019)

16. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Southern Chicken,

The title of this story is bunk. He was talking about both sides using the Jewish community for political gain in his interview. Somehow, they made it more on what he said about Trump.

Why didnt you rush to post this story as well.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.jta...on-centers/amp

I know why... youre doing the same thing he was saying that needs to be stopped.
    BS - not the same guy.

So what?

You found other voices that said other things.

They are different people.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

17. The Following User Groans At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

Earl (07-20-2019)

18. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Bill (07-19-2019)

19. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Bill,

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    Rabbi in Congresswoman Ilhan Omar’s district compares Trump rally to 'Nazi Germany'

Rabbi Avi Olitzky of Beth El Synagogue in Minneapolis, Minnesota, called chants of "send her home" at the president’s rally Wednesday night in Greenville, North Carolina, “terrifying."

In an interview on ABC News Live’s “The Briefing Room,” Rabbi Olitzky told MaryAlice Parks he can’t “sit or stand silently while our sitting president issues such racist rhetoric.”

Olitzky went on to compare what he saw at the North Carolina rally to some of history’s darkest hours.

"This is a very eerie wave of similar situations in history, be that Nazi Germany or elsewhere," he said, adding that people don’t seem afraid to be “publicly hateful and publicly loud.”

The rabbi called on all political leaders to stop using “the Jewish community as a political football.”

In an op-ed in the Times of Israel titled "Enough with the Noise and the Vitriol," Olitzky wrote, “We cannot fall victim to the political tricks that rely on racism, and the meme of antisemitism, to bolster both sides, while still doing immense communal harm.”

Olitzky told ABC News he has met with Rep. Omar and her staff on numerous occasions -- including in Washington, D.C.

"Even if her previous remarks may be offensive and even if she disagrees with the policies of the current Israeli government, I cannot stay silent today. I stand fully beside her -- and her colleagues -- and support her in the face of the recent racist tweets of the president. This is not how we engage in civil dialogue. This is not how we do business and politics in this country. We are and have been better than this. We need to be better than this," he wrote.

Olitzky called on both sides to rise above this and talk to each other.

“What is happening now is both sides are just screaming into these echo chambers, supporters on both sides are not even listening to each other.”
    "Olitzky called on both sides to rise above this and talk to each other.

“What is happening now is both sides are just screaming into these echo chambers, supporters on both sides are not even listening to each other.” "

THANK YOU!

That is what is needed. I am willing to talk to anybody who wants to talk in a civil manner. I see allowing myself to be talked AT to be a waste of time. If I let the frustrated and angry dump their stress on me, that comes out of time which might be spent talking to mature people who can talk to somebody who has a different view. My PIP is wise. My eyes are wide open to any respectful views posted here.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.