Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: Looks like Billy Barr saved Trump's ass again, exact reason Trump picked him

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    17,111
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 7,943 Times in 5,056 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 1,134 Times in 1,062 Posts

    Default Looks like Billy Barr saved Trump's ass again, exact reason Trump picked him

    "Feds end probe into hush money payments to Trump’s alleged paramours"

    "Manhattan feds have ended their investigation into illegal hush payments issued on President Trump’s behalf to a couple of his alleged mistresses before the 2016 election"

    "US. District Court Judge William Pauley rebuffed a request from the Manhattan U.S. Attorney’s office to black out some search warrant materials pertaining to the seedy payoffs, which were orchestrated by ex-Trump fixer and convicted criminal Michael Cohen."

    "Instead, Pauley ordered that the batch of records snatched up during April 2018 raids at Cohen’s homes and offices be released Thursday morning “in its entirety.”

    “The campaign finance violations discussed in the Materials are a matter of national importance,” Pauley wrote in the decision. “Now that the Government’s investigation into those violations has concluded, it is time that every American has an opportunity to scrutinize the materials"

    "Longstanding Justice Department policy bars sitting presidents from being criminally charged, possibly saving Trump from an indictment. Special counsel Robert Mueller cited that very Justice Department policy when he wrapped up his Russia investigation without either exonerating or charging the president with obstruction."

    https://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...6la-story.html

    Got to love the Judge though releasing the material, which Billy Barr's Justice Dept fought against, and his reasons, again, just like Mueller, making sure Americans for to see what really occurred, no doubt the House will examine the data carefully

    Now do you think Billy Barr is going to pull some strings for Trump's buddy Epstein?

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to archives For This Post:

    Bill (07-20-2019), Phantasmal (07-19-2019), PoliTalker (07-19-2019)

  3. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    4,891
    Thanks
    1,806
    Thanked 3,906 Times in 2,417 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 113 Times in 99 Posts
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    "Feds end probe into hush money payments to Trump’s alleged paramours"

    "Manhattan feds have ended their investigation into illegal hush payments issued on President Trump’s behalf to a couple of his alleged mistresses before the 2016 election"

    "US. District Court Judge William Pauley rebuffed a request from the Manhattan U.S. Attorney’s office to black out some search warrant materials pertaining to the seedy payoffs, which were orchestrated by ex-Trump fixer and convicted criminal Michael Cohen."

    "Instead, Pauley ordered that the batch of records snatched up during April 2018 raids at Cohen’s homes and offices be released Thursday morning “in its entirety.”

    “The campaign finance violations discussed in the Materials are a matter of national importance,” Pauley wrote in the decision. “Now that the Government’s investigation into those violations has concluded, it is time that every American has an opportunity to scrutinize the materials"

    "Longstanding Justice Department policy bars sitting presidents from being criminally charged, possibly saving Trump from an indictment. Special counsel Robert Mueller cited that very Justice Department policy when he wrapped up his Russia investigation without either exonerating or charging the president with obstruction."

    https://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...6la-story.html

    Got to love the Judge though releasing the material, which Billy Barr's Justice Dept fought against, and his reasons, again, just like Mueller, making sure Americans for to see what really occurred, no doubt the House will examine the data carefully

    Now do you think Billy Barr is going to pull some strings for Trump's buddy Epstein?
    Damn! I thought this time this was IT.

  4. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    3,782
    Thanks
    8,644
    Thanked 1,486 Times in 1,093 Posts
    Groans
    9
    Groaned 524 Times in 490 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    The more you dig in a pile of shit, the more it's going to stink.

  5. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    5,351
    Thanks
    1,933
    Thanked 2,216 Times in 1,507 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 378 Times in 347 Posts

    Default

    The staties are waiting for the day after Trump leaves office.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to jimmymccready For This Post:

    Phantasmal (07-19-2019)

  7. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    17,111
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 7,943 Times in 5,056 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 1,134 Times in 1,062 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    Damn! I thought this time this was IT.
    You weren't paying attention, Trump got his Roy Cohen with billy Barr, Billy is going to do anything he can to make sure there isn't an "IT," regardless of ethics, legalities, or his oath of office, you didn't really think he was there to be the Nation's Attorney Gemeral did you?

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to archives For This Post:

    MASON (07-20-2019), Phantasmal (07-19-2019)

  9. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,750
    Thanks
    5,362
    Thanked 5,565 Times in 3,640 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 1,733 Times in 1,563 Posts

    Default

    Hello archives,

    Nice thread - thanks for posting it.

    Let us look at the 'bright side.'

    It is very awesome that Barr failed to prevent the public release of the evidence.

    Let Congress see it ALL!

    Tick tock, the moments pass leading up to IT.

    Oh, let it come about a year from now.

    Let us see the Republican party shine brighter and brighter like the old tech incandescent light bulb about to reach end of life.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

  10. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    83,633
    Thanks
    4,592
    Thanked 22,066 Times in 17,805 Posts
    Groans
    2,016
    Groaned 2,112 Times in 2,009 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimmymccready View Post
    The staties are waiting for the day after Trump leaves office.
    will the statute of limitations have run by 2025?......

  11. #8 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    5,794
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked 2,512 Times in 1,770 Posts
    Groans
    833
    Groaned 801 Times in 735 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    will the statute of limitations have run by 2025?......
    Finally admitting Trump is a crook and is running hard to keep out of jail. Took you long enough.

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gonzomin For This Post:

    jimmymccready (07-20-2019), MASON (07-20-2019), Phantasmal (07-20-2019)

  13. #9 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Gone to the mattresses
    Posts
    15,802
    Thanks
    814
    Thanked 7,484 Times in 5,385 Posts
    Groans
    515
    Groaned 540 Times in 522 Posts

    Default

    Remember when lefties put all their hopes in SDNY
    AG Barr is coming



  14. #10 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Living in rural America "clinging to my God and Guns"
    Posts
    12,610
    Thanks
    1,614
    Thanked 8,036 Times in 5,824 Posts
    Groans
    66
    Groaned 189 Times in 181 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello archives,

    Nice thread - thanks for posting it.

    Let us look at the 'bright side.'

    It is very awesome that Barr failed to prevent the public release of the evidence.

    Let Congress see it ALL!

    Tick tock, the moments pass leading up to IT.

    Oh, let it come about a year from now.

    Let us see the Republican party shine brighter and brighter like the old tech incandescent light bulb about to reach end of life.
    They must not have found anything worthwhile or they wouldn't want it released. No prosecutor with a shred of intelligence would release incriminating evidence, but then, they are liberals so they can't be too bright.
    Russia! Collusion! Obstruction! Racist!
    Stupid libtards...
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

  15. #11 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    83,633
    Thanks
    4,592
    Thanked 22,066 Times in 17,805 Posts
    Groans
    2,016
    Groaned 2,112 Times in 2,009 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzomin View Post
    Finally admitting Trump is a crook and is running hard to keep out of jail. Took you long enough.
    lol.......you are as stupid as.........wait, I can't think of anything more stupid than a demmycrat!.......

  16. #12 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    5,351
    Thanks
    1,933
    Thanked 2,216 Times in 1,507 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 378 Times in 347 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzomin View Post
    Finally admitting Trump is a crook and is running hard to keep out of jail. Took you long enough.
    The statute of limitations begins running the day after Trump leaves office.

  17. #13 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    83,633
    Thanks
    4,592
    Thanked 22,066 Times in 17,805 Posts
    Groans
    2,016
    Groaned 2,112 Times in 2,009 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimmymccready View Post
    The statute of limitations begins running the day after Trump leaves office.
    do you believe in the theory of equitable tolling?.....or is it simply that you have no clue what a statute of limitations is.....of course, that begs the question of whether you can even come up with a crime you think Trump committed.....

  18. #14 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Federal Way, WA
    Posts
    59,447
    Thanks
    16,261
    Thanked 15,541 Times in 11,637 Posts
    Groans
    623
    Groaned 1,043 Times in 989 Posts

  19. #15 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    5,351
    Thanks
    1,933
    Thanked 2,216 Times in 1,507 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 378 Times in 347 Posts

    Default

    Watch Barr fumble the ball at his own goal line.

Similar Threads

  1. Appears yet again billy Barr knows exactly why he was appointed
    By archives in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-08-2019, 06:07 PM
  2. Lawyer Up Lefties, Billy Barr Is Coming!
    By Robo in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 129
    Last Post: 05-20-2019, 06:39 PM
  3. Replies: 35
    Last Post: 04-22-2019, 03:41 PM
  4. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-13-2017, 10:29 PM
  5. Real reason Mattis was picked for Sec Def
    By tsuke in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-08-2016, 07:54 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •