Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 60

Thread: Rump stabs his followers in the back!

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    56,585
    Thanks
    3,930
    Thanked 14,633 Times in 9,966 Posts
    Groans
    242
    Groaned 1,812 Times in 1,676 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Rump stabs his followers in the back!

    CNN.com

    I was not happy with it. I disagree with it. But again, I didn't say that, they did," Trump said at the White House a day after the rally, when a crowded arena in North Carolina began the thundering chant as he assailed Rep. Ilhan Omar, a freshman Minnesota Democrat.
    Trump's apparent disavowal came after expressions of concern from Republicans and outright outrage from Democrats, who accused the President of stoking racist sentiments among his white working class base.

  2. The Following User Groans At Jarod For This Awful Post:

    Earl (07-19-2019)

  3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jarod For This Post:

    evince (07-18-2019), guno (07-18-2019), moon (07-18-2019), PoliTalker (07-18-2019), ThatOwlWoman (07-18-2019)

  4. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    56,585
    Thanks
    3,930
    Thanked 14,633 Times in 9,966 Posts
    Groans
    242
    Groaned 1,812 Times in 1,676 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    He is such a liar....

    Speaking to reporters, Trump claimed to have attempted to stop the chant Wednesday night by resuming his speech, though he waited 12 seconds before speaking as the crowd loudly shouted the three words.
    In the lull, Trump appeared to listen, letting the chant gain momentum, before resuming his speech, which continued with a litany of complaints against Omar and the other lawmakers.
    Later in his remarks, Trump encouraged his audience to "tell them to leave" the US if they continue to criticize him.

  5. The Following User Groans At Jarod For This Awful Post:

    Earl (07-19-2019)

  6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jarod For This Post:

    domer76 (07-19-2019), evince (07-18-2019), guno (07-18-2019), Phantasmal (07-18-2019), ThatOwlWoman (07-18-2019)

  7. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    44,395
    Thanks
    56,916
    Thanked 24,679 Times in 16,290 Posts
    Groans
    1,897
    Groaned 2,312 Times in 2,169 Posts
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    He is such a liar....

    Speaking to reporters, Trump claimed to have attempted to stop the chant Wednesday night by resuming his speech, though he waited 12 seconds before speaking as the crowd loudly shouted the three words.
    In the lull, Trump appeared to listen, letting the chant gain momentum, before resuming his speech, which continued with a litany of complaints against Omar and the other lawmakers.
    Later in his remarks, Trump encouraged his audience to "tell them to leave" the US if they continue to criticize him.
    Show me, if he felt that way, he should have stopped them, like McCain did the birther. If he really disliked it, then he needs to stop them next time by walking off the stage.

    I tried to call several Congress critters today, their lines are busy or their mailboxes are full. I’m sure Republicans are not happy about this and it’s been relayed to Trump. I haven’t tried the WH, yet, it’s last on my list.
    kag: to choke something down in disgust

    Keep America Gagging

  8. The Following User Groans At Phantasmal For This Awful Post:

    Earl (07-19-2019)

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

    evince (07-18-2019)

  10. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    land-locked in Ocala,FL
    Posts
    16,213
    Thanks
    16,529
    Thanked 9,279 Times in 6,563 Posts
    Groans
    62
    Groaned 739 Times in 701 Posts

    Default

    Nobody got stabbed. People have the right to free speech (obviously the left has MORE of that freedom)
    and the Prez doesn't have to endorse it like a Democrat lemming.
    Joe Biden adopted AOC's view of disregarding facts in the name of feelings.
    “We choose unity over division. We choose science over fiction. We choose truth over facts.”




    “those kids in Parkland came up to see me when I was vice president"

  11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stretch For This Post:

    anatta (07-19-2019), Earl (07-19-2019), Truth Detector (07-18-2019)

  12. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,272
    Thanks
    3,992
    Thanked 4,243 Times in 2,785 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 941 Times in 855 Posts

    Default

    Deplorable!
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Flame on me, mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you go on my PERMANENT Ignore List. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I won't read a word you write, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: if you like my PIP, feel free to use it. It works well.

  13. The Following User Groans At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

    Earl (07-19-2019)

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

    evince (07-18-2019)

  15. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    56,585
    Thanks
    3,930
    Thanked 14,633 Times in 9,966 Posts
    Groans
    242
    Groaned 1,812 Times in 1,676 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Show me, if he felt that way, he should have stopped them, like McCain did the birther. If he really disliked it, then he needs to stop them next time by walking off the stage.

    I tried to call several Congress critters today, their lines are busy or their mailboxes are full. I’m sure Republicans are not happy about this and it’s been relayed to Trump. I haven’t tried the WH, yet, it’s last on my list.
    He has no spine.

  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jarod For This Post:

    evince (07-18-2019), Phantasmal (07-18-2019), ThatOwlWoman (07-18-2019)

  17. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    56,585
    Thanks
    3,930
    Thanked 14,633 Times in 9,966 Posts
    Groans
    242
    Groaned 1,812 Times in 1,676 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    Nobody got stabbed. People have the right to free speech (obviously the left has MORE of that freedom)
    and the Prez doesn't have to endorse it like a Democrat lemming.
    Trump agrees with us, not you!

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jarod For This Post:

    Phantasmal (07-18-2019), ThatOwlWoman (07-18-2019)

  19. #8 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    5,578
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2,016 Times in 1,588 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 100 Times in 97 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    CNN.com

    I was not happy with it. I disagree with it. But again, I didn't say that, they did," Trump said at the White House a day after the rally, when a crowded arena in North Carolina began the thundering chant as he assailed Rep. Ilhan Omar, a freshman Minnesota Democrat.
    Trump's apparent disavowal came after expressions of concern from Republicans and outright outrage from Democrats, who accused the President of stoking racist sentiments among he
    shite working class base.
    More fake moral outrage? Sure...sure....Trump is distancing himself from the people who elected him....we can tell by his declining popularity. He was hired to do exactly what he does..destroy the fake political correctness as a tool to beat enemies over the head. Those days are long gone....there is a new sheriff in town who does not fear calling out a damn lying dog to their face. The left is not used to this kind of Republican...they only know the type that bends over and takes it up the keyster. Trump is no bigot, as he demonstrates, there are lying pricks and assholes of all colors....he pays no attention to skin color, he rips everyone a new ass when they attack him.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Ralph For This Post:

    Truth Detector (07-18-2019)

  21. #9 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    44,395
    Thanks
    56,916
    Thanked 24,679 Times in 16,290 Posts
    Groans
    1,897
    Groaned 2,312 Times in 2,169 Posts
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    Trump agrees with us, not you!
    Hilarious, I bet that knocked the wind from their sails for now. He’ll retract it in a tweet, but, it caught people by surprise momentarily.
    kag: to choke something down in disgust

    Keep America Gagging

  22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

    evince (07-18-2019), guno (07-18-2019), ThatOwlWoman (07-18-2019)

  23. #10 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    NC originally from NYC
    Posts
    9,491
    Thanks
    23,250
    Thanked 4,240 Times in 2,844 Posts
    Groans
    50
    Groaned 597 Times in 558 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    More fake moral outrage? Sure...sure....Trump is distancing himself from the people who elected him....we can tell by his declining popularity. He was hired to do exactly what he does..destroy the fake political correctness as a tool to beat enemies over the head. Those days are long gone....there is a new sheriff in town who does not fear calling out a damn lying dog to their face. The left is not used to this kind of Republican...they only know the type that bends over and takes it up the keyster. Trump is no bigot, as he demonstrates, there are lying pricks and assholes of all colors....he pays not attention to skin color, he rips everyone a new ass when they attack him.
    white trash goyim dumb fuckery
    Nationalism is an infantile disease. It is the measles of mankind. Albert Einstein

    America's future is bright, not white

    ברוך השם

  24. #11 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    5,578
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2,016 Times in 1,588 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 100 Times in 97 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    white trash goyim dumb fuckery
    We can tell the republicans are distancing themselves from Trump the way they did not support him with the POSSY PUSSY congressional resolution. What was the republican up or down vote for republicans again. It was terrible …….there was a majority of republicans who voted to condemn....oops my bad.....really? 4 was the number? I'd really expect more from a party that agrees with the democrats.

  25. #12 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    117,402
    Thanks
    32,016
    Thanked 18,632 Times in 14,509 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 15,067 Times in 13,962 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    CNN.com

    I was not happy with it. I disagree with it. But again, I didn't say that, they did," Trump said at the White House a day after the rally, when a crowded arena in North Carolina began the thundering chant as he assailed Rep. Ilhan Omar, a freshman Minnesota Democrat.
    Trump's apparent disavowal came after expressions of concern from Republicans and outright outrage from Democrats, who accused the President of stoking racist sentiments among his white working class base.
    it seems he may have realized he fucked himself by being too obviously racist

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to evince For This Post:

    guno (07-18-2019), ThatOwlWoman (07-18-2019)

  27. #13 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    117,402
    Thanks
    32,016
    Thanked 18,632 Times in 14,509 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 15,067 Times in 13,962 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    We can tell the republicans are distancing themselves from Trump the way they did not support him with the POSSY PUSSY congressional resolution. What was the republican up or down vote for republicans again. It was terrible …….there was a majority of republicans who voted to condemn....oops my bad.....really? 4 was the number? I'd really expect more from a party that agrees with the democrats.
    THEY?????


    hummmmm someone else may be searching for distance

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to evince For This Post:

    guno (07-18-2019)

  29. #14 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Ravenhenge in the Northwoods
    Posts
    20,820
    Thanks
    37,993
    Thanked 14,886 Times in 9,284 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 1,031 Times in 985 Posts

    Default

    This is what a real man, an honorable man, a decent man, a Presidential man does when his followers say nasty stuff about his opponent:


  30. #15 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    land-locked in Ocala,FL
    Posts
    16,213
    Thanks
    16,529
    Thanked 9,279 Times in 6,563 Posts
    Groans
    62
    Groaned 739 Times in 701 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    Trump agrees with us, not you!
    He doesn't like the 13-second chant. He didn't join in with it. So what?
    It's not like Pelousy and your ilk who won't disavow anti-Semite Omar or call her out. None of
    your hateful foul-mouthed race baiting Odd Squad punks get called out. Keep fishing.
    Same old thing.....you can dish it out, but you can't take it snowflakes.
    Joe Biden adopted AOC's view of disregarding facts in the name of feelings.
    “We choose unity over division. We choose science over fiction. We choose truth over facts.”




    “those kids in Parkland came up to see me when I was vice president"

  31. The Following User Says Thank You to Stretch For This Post:

    Truth Detector (07-18-2019)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-24-2017, 04:20 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-07-2017, 12:26 PM
  3. Now he stabs the LGBT community in the back, whose next??
    By Bill in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-02-2017, 09:52 AM
  4. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 05-29-2017, 05:43 AM
  5. Mom Stabs, Kills Her Two Children
    By LadyT in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-30-2007, 10:25 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •