Thread: Want To ‘Send Omar Back’? That’s What The Nazis Did

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,780 Times in 32,146 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzomin View Post
    What did Trump do to make the economy better?
    the biggest thing was his tax plan which encouraged businesses to bring money back to the US from overseas profits.......its what Obama should have done instead of his stimulus........I posted that here in 2009......

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Truth Detector (07-22-2019)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,182 Times in 1,821 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 610 Times in 560 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    In its assumption that black and brown women are immigrants, and that immigrants are less American than citizens, the attack was undeniably connected to the four Congresswomen’s races. As such, it was rooted in those parts of American history that should bring us the most shame.
    Unlike Trump, you and the 4 mobster congress critters & other Democrats, y’all are the only people bending over backwards to make a racial issue from Trumps suggestion they move somewhere else. No shock there, you’re only reply to everything is “RACISM.” ‘Love it or leave it” is hardly a new concept & hardly restricted to any particular racial group, thus hardly racist. Trump never remarked about their skin color, only y’all lefties see skin color, the right & libertarians don’t notice skin colors, but y’all do make it impossible to not notice your rabid mad junkyard dog partisan-ism and absurd one word political tactics.
    "Government is force by definition and corruption by nature. The bigger the government, the greater the force and the greater the corruption."

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Robo For This Post:

5. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Gonzomin,

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzomin View Post
    What did Trump do to make the economy better? His tax cut was a gift for the top 10 percent. That did nothing, the wealthy are already ass deep in wealth. It had zero impact on the economy.
    I didn't say he caused the good economy. He's riding on the hard work that Obama did. We all know that. But we all know his fans want to give him all the credit. Any good strategist would tell him to back off on the hate talk and just point to the economy and say "That's what I'm doing." He should be quite popular, but he has NEVER even gotten above 50% approval. He must be a pretty unpopular president to have this economy and still not be able to get over half the nation to like him.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

evince (07-21-2019), Phantasmal (07-21-2019)

7. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    But it was also an assault on the very idea of citizenship itself, in its suggestion that four Americans could possibly belong anywhere else.
    I disagree! The actual assault on citizenship was the outlandish over the top anti-Semitism, insults toward Jews, profane insults directed at an American President & derogatory accusations spewed at America itself by the 4 uninformed, trash-mouthed leftist authoritarian scum congress critters.

Though Trump did not suggest he wanted to deport them, the tweets had the whiff of wishful thinking – if only we could be free of these women.
    Amazing, your talent for mind reading! You neglect those were likely the same thoughts of every American patriot.

Because they are U.S. citizens alone, this wish was a wish for four people to be rendered stateless.
    When was citizenship an open invitation for vomiting hatred for the nation one is a citizen of without being called out for such? Trump actually said far less but truthful derogatory statements toward the anti-American trash than the rabid mad junkyard dog Democrats had to say about him.

For proof that this is what Trump’s supporters heard in his words, we only had to wait for him to repeat the attack at a rally. “They don’t love our country. They are so angry,” he said. “If they don’t like it let them leave.”
    Right on the mark, in my opinion!

It’s something we Jews know all too well. Before the Nazis began their extermination of six million Jews, they revoked their citizenship.
    That’s because the Jews only care about the Benjamins according to your Somalian Democrat congressional Darling. But since she’s a democrat, her vomit is pure to the neo-communist Jews.

It was a crucial first step, argued the political theorist Hannah Arendt, herself an escapee of a concentration camp. As merely humans, rather than Germans or Poles, the Jews were not only disposable to the Nazis but to the rest of the world.
    But of course your very, very un-explicable problem with your darling AOC’s “concentration camps” is nobody wanted into a Nazi concentration camp, but Trumps concentration camps are outrageously popular. Millions climb fences and walk thousands of miles in caravans of thousands of folks just to get into a Trump concentration camp!
    "Government is force by definition and corruption by nature. The bigger the government, the greater the force and the greater the corruption."

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Robo For This Post:

9. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,172 Times in 10,390 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,876 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sirthinksalot View Post
    Democrat playbook 101.

When the people reject all of your ideas, accuse the other side of racism, hurl around ridiculous comparisons to Nazis and proclaim that anyone who supports Trump should be ashamed.

You're so predictable, you wannabe goyim.
    Anyone gullible enough to still support the pathological liar SHOULD be ashamed.

10. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    Illegal aliens are NOT Americans, they are law breakers.
    Arrest and deport. Build the wall.
    Who’s going to shovel shit so that you can have a milkshake, stupid fuck? YOU?

11. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Gonzomin,

I didn't say he caused the good economy. He's riding on the hard work that Obama did. We all know that.
    On the contrary! Only liars & other swindlers are spewing that horseshit! I do understand though that you think everybody else is a bleeping idiot but you & yours & they’ll believe such absurdities.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Robo For This Post:

13. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    rofl.....a huge crowd of hundreds?......I was so pleased I had a thread making fun of her over it......sorry you missed it.....

I didn’t. You avoided the question about how many greeted your rep at the airport. Was the spouse even there?

Oh, that’s right. You said hundreds met him in church.

14. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Robo View Post
    On the contrary! Only liars & other swindlers are spewing that horseshit! I do understand though that you think everybody else is a bleeping idiot but you & yours & they’ll believe such absurdities.
    “Liars and swindlers”? Holy shit! The irony can’t get any thicker than that!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to domer76 For This Post:

evince (07-21-2019)

16. #25 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,507 Times in 16,971 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    Who’s going to shovel shit so that you can have a milkshake, stupid fuck? YOU?
    Ha ha ha. You so funny dickhead.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

18. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 Times in 27,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,565 Times in 18,156 Posts
    Blog Entries

I didn’t. You avoided the question about how many greeted your rep at the airport. Was the spouse even there?

Oh, that’s right. You said hundreds met him in church.
    maybe his hometown side piece was there

19. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    Ha ha ha. You so funny dickhead.
    Yeah, just as I thought. You want somebody else to shovel that shit so you can have your milkshake. Who’s going to do that, dumbshit? Your kids?

20. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,780 Times in 32,146 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

he didn't schedule a welcome home rally like Omar did.......

You said hundreds met him in church.
    he was there again this morning......

21. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

22. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    he didn't schedule a welcome home rally like Omar did.......

he was there again this morning......
    She did? Why don’t you just go ahead and prove that for us?

23. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 6,202 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 493 Times in 469 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    I think we should remember that three other American citizens were also targeted by the Toadstool in his latest racist rampage. These three citizens were born here, yet he advocated "sending them back" as well.
    Yes we're all well aware of the issued talking points on this matter. Congrats on regurgitating them like a good little brown shirt.
    Every life matters

24. The Following User Says Thank You to countryboy For This Post: