Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 75

Thread: Conservatives are traitors who hate America

  1. #46 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    8,268
    Thanks
    1,536
    Thanked 2,091 Times in 1,802 Posts
    Groans
    11
    Groaned 101 Times in 97 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    The only reason Rand Paul and Mike Lee oppose this bill is because they hate 9/11 first responders and want them to die because they're from New York and New Jersey.
    They won't die if the funding is cut. Extreme argument fallacy.
    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Oh, you mean like an unfunded, $1.5T tax cut that they both voted for? That astronomically expensive? How come that wasn't offset with spending cuts, and how come Paul and Lee voted to add $1.5T to the debt?
    The tax cut paid for itself with revenue from increased economic activity. False dichotomy fallacy.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Into the Night For This Post:

    Earl (07-19-2019)

  3. #47 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    8,268
    Thanks
    1,536
    Thanked 2,091 Times in 1,802 Posts
    Groans
    11
    Groaned 101 Times in 97 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Omar isn't the one who conspired with Russians to rig an election.

    You did that.
    No one rigged the election, though the Democrats tried to.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Into the Night For This Post:

    Earl (07-19-2019)

  5. #48 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    8,268
    Thanks
    1,536
    Thanked 2,091 Times in 1,802 Posts
    Groans
    11
    Groaned 101 Times in 97 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Omar voted for the 9/11 first responders' victim's fund.

    You're the ones who run to Russia, including Rand Paul.
    Non-sequitur fallacy. Russia is not involved in funding 9/11 victims.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Into the Night For This Post:

    Earl (07-19-2019)

  7. #49 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    8,268
    Thanks
    1,536
    Thanked 2,091 Times in 1,802 Posts
    Groans
    11
    Groaned 101 Times in 97 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    NO TRUE SCOTSMAN

    BTW - it was also Mike Lee.
    Fallacy fallacy. Rand Paul is the one noted for blocking the bill. Done.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Into the Night For This Post:

    Earl (07-19-2019)

  9. #50 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    8,268
    Thanks
    1,536
    Thanked 2,091 Times in 1,802 Posts
    Groans
    11
    Groaned 101 Times in 97 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    What do tax cuts have to do with spending binges?

    Your shitty tax cut has caused the deficit to go back to $1T.

    You're no fiscal conservative. You're a phony.
    Lie. Argument from randU fallacy.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Into the Night For This Post:

    Earl (07-19-2019)

  11. #51 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    8,268
    Thanks
    1,536
    Thanked 2,091 Times in 1,802 Posts
    Groans
    11
    Groaned 101 Times in 97 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    One small point, I wasnít speaking. I was typing and posting.
    Yes Sir, Mr. Grammar Cop Sir!

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Into the Night For This Post:

    Earl (07-19-2019)

  13. #52 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    8,268
    Thanks
    1,536
    Thanked 2,091 Times in 1,802 Posts
    Groans
    11
    Groaned 101 Times in 97 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    When did he do that? What spending was offset to pay for the tax cut? None. He voted for the tax cut without any offsets.

    So he's a hypocrite, and you're a liar who has to toil his baggage now.
    Lie.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Into the Night For This Post:

    Earl (07-19-2019)

  15. #53 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    8,268
    Thanks
    1,536
    Thanked 2,091 Times in 1,802 Posts
    Groans
    11
    Groaned 101 Times in 97 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Calling them lunatic assertions doesn't make them untrue. It just makes you look like a crybaby who can't (or won't) account for your own hypocrisy.




    So where's the offset in the tax cut he voted for?

    Here's the legislation, show us. Put up or shut up. Show us where Paul's offsets are in that legislation.

    OH WAIT YOU CAN'T? BECAUSE THERE ARE NONE, YOU SAY?

    Huh. So...you say Paul "tries" (*nice goalpost shift, BTW) but ultimately fails and votes for the legislation without offsets anyway.

    So yeah, he's a hypocrite and you're a piece of shit liar.
    Lie. YALIF.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Into the Night For This Post:

    Earl (07-19-2019)

  17. #54 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    882
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 282 Times in 224 Posts
    Groans
    55
    Groaned 43 Times in 37 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    when we end this the vast majority will just disappear


    then we will make sure Putins russo bot hole program ends


    then there will be very few republicans on line
    You should just suck Putinís dick and get it over with .....

  18. #55 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    21,975
    Thanks
    3,323
    Thanked 4,948 Times in 3,776 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 1,024 Times in 974 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arminius View Post
    Or he's just accepting defeat.
    Wow. So he's a weakling.

    "Accepting defeat" just so happens to align with his personal philosophy of cutting taxes.

    By the way, if tax cuts are so wonderful, why do they have to be offset with spending cuts at all? Isn't the promise of tax cuts that "you keep more of what you earn, therefore you will spend more in the economy, which will increase revenues?" So basically, what you're saying when you say tax cuts have to be offset with spending cuts is that tax cuts do not provide any economic benefit...just an emotional one. And that emotional benefit isn't even accurate either because historically, over the last 40 years, every time taxes have been cut, household debt increases and personal savings decline.

    The promise of tax cuts is that they will stimulate all this economic activity that will lead to higher revenues, yet you're saying they need to be offset, which means they do not lead to higher revenues at all.

    So your entire fiscal philosophy is a pile of horseshit that contradicts itself.

    *mic drop*.
    "Alien is a movie where nobody listens to the smart woman, and then they all die except for the smart woman and her cat. Four stars."

  19. #56 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    21,975
    Thanks
    3,323
    Thanked 4,948 Times in 3,776 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 1,024 Times in 974 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arminius View Post
    You people literally accuse anyone who even QUESTIONS your reckless spending sprees of hating people and wanting them to die (case in point) while spending (and trying to spend) far more than any Republican has ever even dreamed. And now you (the ultimate dishonest demagogue and hypocrite) accuse others of hypocrisy for accepting that you lunatics won't let anything be paid for?
    Stop being a fucking baby.

    If tax cuts are this magic thing that is so beneficial for consumers because it lets them spend more, thus generating more revenues, why do they have to be offset at all?
    "Alien is a movie where nobody listens to the smart woman, and then they all die except for the smart woman and her cat. Four stars."

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

    evince (07-19-2019)

  21. #57 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    12,801
    Thanks
    22,602
    Thanked 5,972 Times in 4,675 Posts
    Groans
    11,655
    Groaned 759 Times in 714 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Four more years...then Ivanka.

  22. #58 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    123,115
    Thanks
    34,632
    Thanked 20,039 Times in 15,606 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 16,689 Times in 15,465 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vasquezrocks View Post
    You should just suck Putinís dick and get it over with .....
    you are the one craving his jizz in your mouth

    its your fantasy not mine


    I want Putin dead


    you want him in you up to the hilt

  23. #59 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    123,115
    Thanks
    34,632
    Thanked 20,039 Times in 15,606 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 16,689 Times in 15,465 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

  24. #60 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    45,686
    Thanks
    58,885
    Thanked 25,892 Times in 16,986 Posts
    Groans
    1,949
    Groaned 2,607 Times in 2,442 Posts
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    in russia
    Earl is an idiot. Ivanka is a liberal. He really wants a liberal for President? She would pass Medicare for All. He doesn’t pay attention.
    kag: to choke something down in disgust

    Keep America Gagging

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 03-27-2019, 12:41 PM
  2. Hate America and hate democracy
    By cawacko in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-08-2015, 02:20 AM
  3. why do conservatives hate PBS and NPR
    By Schadenfreude in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 03-06-2011, 09:46 PM
  4. Conservatives I hate
    By Do Si Dos in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-21-2011, 10:18 AM
  5. Hmmm, do I hate the UK more than I hate America?
    By Timshel in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-14-2008, 11:05 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •