Thread: Conservatives are traitors who hate America

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    You're an idiot. You're a nobody. You will always be a nobody. You will never amount to anything. You will die a nobody. No one will care or notice when you are gone. Because you are a nobody.

You're an idiot.

You are what you call other people, apparently you're not smart to know that.

2. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,406 Times in 10,036 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arminius View Post
    No. Of course they didn't. No one said anything like that, imbecile. Learn how to read. They screamed "treason" for THIS total non-offense. The one we're TALKING ABOUT, dumb-ass.
    What is hard for everyone to understand is if tax cuts are this miraculous economic stimulus, why do they need to be offset at all?

Shouldn't the increase in revenue that comes from the stimulative effect essentially pay for them?

So what you're conceding by saying they need to be offset with spending cuts is that tax cuts do not generate increased revenues, therefore they also do not generate increased economic activity, therefore people aren't keeping more of what they earn in order to spend in the consumer economy.

The data shows that every time taxes have been cut the last 40 years, household debt increases, personal savings decreases, and the federal deficit expands. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

So that means:

a) Tax cuts do not stimulate economic activity; people don't keep more of what they earn and then spend that in the consumer economy, generating increased revenues.
    b) Offsetting tax cuts with spending cuts is a concession that tax cuts do not deliver on their economic promises.
    c) Tax cuts result in larger deficits, which are then used as an excuse to cut spending, which then results in increased borrowing and/or bankruptcies due to higher education costs and health care costs.
    d) If tax cuts increased consumer spending, then we would see increases in revenues and economic activity...except that revenues declined from 2017 vs. 2018, and economic activity was no better than it was in 2015 when we didn't have a tax cut (and consequently in 2015, we reduced the deficit and created more jobs; 2018 saw the deficit expand and job growth slow)

So how come nothing you predict or promise of your tax cut philosophy ever comes to pass? Simple; you're a fucking moron.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

3. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

And now you (the ultimate dishonest demagogue and hypocrite) accuse others of hypocrisy for accepting that you lunatics won't let anything be paid for?
    We are "tax and spend" liberals. Which means we offset our spending with taxes. It's literally in the attack line you leveled at us for years. You think it was an attack to call us "tax and spend", but what that really means is "fiscally responsible". So we are not "tax and spend" liberals, we are "fiscally responsible" liberals who tax and spend.

You guys aren't fiscally responsible, and now the deficit is back to $1T after Obama handed you one half that size that he reduced from the record $1.4T one you left him in 2009.

The greatest marketing ever has been that "fiscal responsbility" is a trait of Conservatism. It never has been, and never will be.

Reagan tripled the deficit and doubled the debt.

Bush the Elder grew the debt by 50% and handed Clinton an -at the time- record deficit.

Bush the Dumber erased a budget surplus Clinton left him, setting FOUR record deficits in 8 years, including the largest deficit of all time, and doubling the debt when if we didn't touch tax rates at all, we could have paid the debt off.

Obama left a deficit 66% below the one he inherited to Trump, and now in 2019, the deficit is projected to reach $1T again, even after you all promised your shitty tax cut would "pay for itself"...which would also mean it wouldn't need to be offset with spending cuts because of the promise of increased revenues that never materialized.

You're a fucking joke. Your beliefs are a fucking joke. Your entire existence is a fucking joke.

Kill yourself.

4. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,335 Times in 22,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,239 Times in 2,979 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet View Post
    You are what you call other people, apparently you're not smart to know that.
    When I call you an idiot, it is because you are an idiot. If you had a modicum of self awareness, you would know you are an idiot. Now run along you whiny, brain dead punk.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

5. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    What is hard for everyone to understand is if tax cuts are this miraculous economic stimulus, why do they need to be offset at all?
    What is hard for me to comprehend is how you can stupidly claim that tax increases spur economic growth. That's moronic.

Shouldn't the increase in revenue that comes from the stimulative effect essentially pay for them?
    Two things; (1) tax cuts do spur increased revenue and economic activity. If you had a brain you could research that and comprehend it; and (2) I am amused when leftist morons proclaim that tax cuts should pay for themselves. That is an asinine farcical meme that presumes that the money belongs to the Government. WRONG; it belongs to those who EARNED it you willful idiot.

So how come nothing you predict or promise of your tax cut philosophy ever comes to pass?
    How come your predictions are ALWAYS wrong and your claims ALWAYS false?

Simple; you're a fucking moron.
    IRONY! Snowflake, every morning when you look into the mirror you are looking at the definition of moron.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.

6. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

You are the typical intellectually impaired trumperoo, and apparently there just isn't any help for you when you're brain dead.

7. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

We are "tax and spend" liberals. Which means we offset our spending with taxes.
    WRONG; Democrats have NEVER cut spending which is why we have ongoing deficits. Tax decreases have always led to increased revenues. The problem is the SPENDING exceeds the increased REVENUE. For willful idiots like you, that means we have a SPENDING problem, not a revenue problem.

Reagan tripled the deficit and doubled the debt.
    Debt when Reagan entered office on January 1981 was at $998 billion. Debt when Reagan left office was at $2.857 Trillion. That is an increase of 286%. Reagan was fighting the COLD war at the time and had a Democratic controlled Congress that did NOTHING to cut spending as promised or to deal with immigration as promised.

Debt when Clinton entered office on January 1993 was at $4.411 Trillion. Debt when he left office was at $5.807 trillion. That is an increase of 31.6%. Clinton ignored dealing with Iraq, Iran, North Korea and spent a lot of his time in office getting blowjobs. He had a Republican controlled Congress that reduced spending and balanced the budget.

Debt when Bush entered office on January 2001 was at 5.807 Trillion. Debt when he left office was at $11.910 trillion. That is an increase of 205%. Bush was dealing with a recession, fighting two wars in the Middle East and dealing with the devastating effects of 9-11. Wars cost money and are never fought with budget surpluses.

Debt when Obama entered office on January 2009 was $11.910 trillion. Debt when he left office was at $20.245 trillion. That was in increase of 169%. The only reason it wasn't higher than Reagan's is that Obama lost the House in 2010 and the Senate in 2014 and Republicans started reigning the excesses of the first Pelosi Speaker-ship.

Bush the Elder grew the debt by 50% and handed Clinton an -at the time- record deficit.
    Then Obama proceeded to double that and having a record 1.4 trillion deficits in the history of our Republic. You said NOTHING. You NEVER complained about them.

Yet here you are whining about Republican deficits as if Obama were never the spendthrift President that he was. You should just STFU and die.

Bush the Dumber erased a budget surplus Clinton left him, setting FOUR record deficits in 8 years, including the largest deficit of all time, and doubling the debt when if we didn't touch tax rates at all, we could have paid the debt off.
    Bush had to deal with the recession he was handed by Clinton, the devastating attacks of 9-11 and fighting two wars that were BI-PARTISAN approved you ignoramus. Again, show me any time in our history that we fought a war without deficits asshat.

Yet when Obama doubled the debt and had record high deficits, You said NOTHING. You NEVER complained about them.

Yet here you are whining about Republican deficits as if Obama were never the spendthrift President that he was. You should just STFU and die.

Obama left a deficit 66% below the one he inherited to Trump, and now in 2019, the deficit is projected to reach $1T again, even after you all promised your shitty tax cut would "pay for itself"...which would also mean it wouldn't need to be offset with spending cuts because of the promise of increased revenues that never materialized.
    That is an outright LIE and fucking LAME you dishonest dumb fuck. Obama left a record deficit and record debt for Trump. He also left an economy wallowing in malaise with an anemic 1.4% GDP growth for his entire eight year term.

Obama told American this was the new normal. He was LYING then and he was WRONG like you. The deficit when Obama took office was $458.6 Billion. In 2009 it ballooned to $1.412 TRILLION.
    Democrats controlled the Congress and didn't see a spending program they didn't like. We were told that this was GOOD debt and deficits.

The deficit was $665.4 BILLION when Obama left office after running up record breaking debt of $8.333 Trillion. That would be an INCREASE of 45% you lying moron.

We won't know the actual deficit until September 2019. So until we get there, your claims are speculative at best what the deficit will be. BUT, it will be higher thanks to the full effects of the costs of Obamacare now hitting the Federal coffers.

As for the tax cut, Revenues are HIGHER. It has NOTHING to do with the deficit. If you wrren't such a dishonest brain dead hack, you wouldn't bloviate such stupidity.

You're a fucking joke. Your beliefs are a fucking joke. Your entire existence is a fucking joke.
    IRONY! When you look in the mirror every morning, try to realize that you are looking at a moron who is a joke. You are nothing. Your existence means nothing. Your comments are nothing. Your life means nothing. When you are dead, you will still be nothing. No one will care when you are gone. Because you are absolutely nothing.

Kill yourself.
    Take your own advice you repugnant asshole on steroids.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

Earl (07-20-2019)

9. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,770 Times in 3,312 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 166 Times in 157 Posts

They don't. Try taking a first-year economics course.

It's Official: Trump Tax Cuts Are Boosting Growth And Mostly Paying For Themselves

The data shows that every time taxes have been cut the last 40 years, household debt increases
    Because people spend more. Because they have more. It's not rocket science, and repeating your spin on this won't make it less dishonest or false.

federal deficit expands.
    Correction: Revenues go up, then Democrats go on another legendary spending spree (because they have more money), and THEN the federal deficit expands.

Let's deal with your first three lies here before moving on to the rest of this lie-fest.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to artichoke For This Post:

Earl (07-20-2019)

11. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

They don't. Try taking a first-year economics course.
    How about you take one; maybe then you'll learn that cutting taxes doesn't generate increased economic activity, and we have the data that proves it.

12. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Lie.

GDP for 2018 was 2.85% (with a tax cut)
    GDP for 2015 was 2.88% (without a tax cut)

You still have yet to top Obama's best annual GDP growth, and best quarterly GDP growth.

In 2018, the deficit increased by 17% with a tax cut, and here are the receipts.
    In 2015, the deficit declined by 10% without a tax cut, and here are the receipts.

In no world have these shitty tax cuts paid for themselves. If they did, the deficit would not have grown 40% this year, and we wouldn't be on track for a $1T deficit when just 4 years ago, the deficit was half that.

Why is it that everything you say is a lie?

13. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Because people spend more. Because they have more. It's not rocket science, and repeating your spin on this won't make it less dishonest or false.
    They're not spending more; they're borrowing more.

The last 40 years of data clearly shows that every time taxes are cut, household debt increases and personal savings declines:

saupload_jq5.jpg

14. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

orrection: Revenues go up
    No they didn't.

Revenues from 2018 were $60B below what they were for 2017, and here are the Treasury receipts.

Your shitty tax cut reduced revenues.

Everything you say is a lie.

Democrats go on another legendary spending spree (because they have more money), and THEN the federal deficit expands.
    Nope. Wrong.

Here's the receipts showing deficits explode every time Republicans are in charge.

The deficit for Obama's last FY (2017) was $665.4.

The deficit for Trump's first FY (2018) was $779.1

The deficit Trump's second FY (2019) is projecting to be $1.1T.

So Obama left office, then you cut taxes and the deficit exploded.

So...why is it that everything you say is a lie?

15. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Let's deal with your first three lies here before moving on to the rest of this lie-fest.
    All youv'e done on this thread is lie, and to support your lie, linked to a single Op-Ed from investors.com while ignoring the actual data from the government that proves you wrong.

You're a joke.

Everything you believe is a joke.

Now I expect you to delete this ID and pick up this argument under a different one to try and "win it".

SPOILER ALERT: You won't win.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

John Barron (07-22-2019), Phantasmal (07-22-2019)

17. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,927 Times in 11,514 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,361 Times in 1,347 Posts
    Blog Entries

Lie.

GDP for 2018 was 2.85% (with a tax cut)
    GDP for 2015 was 2.88% (without a tax cut)

You still have yet to top Obama's best annual GDP growth, and best quarterly GDP growth.

In 2018, the deficit increased by 17% with a tax cut, and here are the receipts.
    In 2015, the deficit declined by 10% without a tax cut, and here are the receipts.

In no world have these shitty tax cuts paid for themselves. If they did, the deficit would not have grown 40% this year, and we wouldn't be on track for a $1T deficit when just 4 years ago, the deficit was half that.

Why is it that everything you say is a lie?
    GDP is not economic activity. Deficits grew because spending is up.

In 2015, by your own data, revenue collected was $3249.9 billion dollars we spent $3688.4 billion, for a deficit of $438.5.
    In 2018, by your own data, revenue collected was $3329.9 billion dollars (an increase after the tax cuts). We then spent $4109 billion, independent of any tax cuts. This produced a deficit of $779.1 billion.
    Therefore, the difference is that we collected $80 billion MORE dollars after the tax cuts. Congress then decided to spend not $80 billion more, but $420.6 billion more!

This is your own fucking data, dumbass.

18. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,927 Times in 11,514 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,361 Times in 1,347 Posts
    Blog Entries

They're not spending more; they're borrowing more.

The last 40 years of data clearly shows that every time taxes are cut, household debt increases and personal savings declines:

saupload_jq5.jpg
    They are spending more, liar.