Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Reality check: Trump tweets

1. #91 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    Thing is, when the GOP boasted about a lot of black appointments....the vast majority were placed in ineffectual positions or nullified via no support from the RNC if they stepped out of line.
    Let me know when a black is picked as Speaker or Majority/Minority leader.

The only one to come anywhere close was Jumpin Jim Clyburn. Without his gerrymandered majority minority district guaranteeing him a position, the only way he'd get into the Capitol is as a visitor or shining shoes.

2. #92 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

So you bitch and moan that the Dems are bigots because they don't appoint black folk to prominent positions, then you wail racism because a man votes for a black person into a position of power.

Typical intellectually impotent right wingnut....can't get his BS straight and consistently shoots himself in the foot.
    When the vote is BECAUSE the person is black, that's racism, boy.

Typical left wing idiot that believes skin color is a qualification.

3. #93 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Why don't you ask Steele how he faired after his token appointment awhile back. Oh, you remember him, don't cha bunky?
    I'll ask the former black Speakers or Majority/Minority leaders to explain it. Wait, there haven't been any only blacks in insignificant positions putting up the smokescreen that Democrats care for them.

4. #94 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

As the reader knows, Wikipedia has for awhile provided links to various valid source institutions to back up their posts after much criticism. What folk like CFM cannot do is logically and factually fault/disprove the content of what Wikipedia provides here. It should be easy if what CFM claims is true, but he and you and I, dear reader know CFM is just stalling and blowing smoke as usual.

Right wing rodents have been denying the GOP's shift from righteous to repugnant for some time now...DESPITE HISTORICAL EVIDENCE TO THE CONTRARY. But then again, denial, insipid stubbornness and willful ignorance are CFM's watch words.

Oh, and someone clue the imbecile in that I've put him on IA for months at a time hoping he'd wise up....that he keeps trolling my posts indicates a desperate need for attention on his part. Let's see how he fairs here.
    You put me on IA because your a goddamn coward. If you were a man you wouldn't go into hiding. That you do proves every claim about you being a n-lover is factual. Pucker up and keep kissing it boy.

5. #95 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,632 Times in 4,084 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,357 Times in 1,282 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    Those are key positions. You idiot, those are token positions. Learn the difference, BOY.

Harris and your mother have something in common. Two whores.
    So if those are "token" positions by your addled brained view point, then ANY position that a black man/woman has in the Dem party is tokenism. Essentially, you have demonstrated the classic convoluted logic of the intellectually impotent right wing crank.....you criticize someone and then dismiss them when they do what you claim they are not.

You're an idiot. Back into the IA box for another few months. Hopefully, you'll wise up by then.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

6. #96 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

When the vote is BECAUSE the person is black, that's racism, boy.

Typical left wing idiot that believes skin color is a qualification.
    And how do YOU know that each vote is such? If so, then are not the GOP guilty of the same crime....in lesser numbers?

If momma didn't teach you, then I will....your opinion is not a fact unless you have valid facts as evidence to back it up. Otherwise, you're just a babbling fool.

You're done.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

7. #97 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal
    As the reader knows, Wikipedia has for awhile provided links to various valid source institutions to back up their posts after much criticism. What folk like CFM cannot do is logically and factually fault/disprove the content of what Wikipedia provides here. It should be easy if what CFM claims is true, but he and you and I, dear reader know CFM is just stalling and blowing smoke as usual.

Right wing rodents have been denying the GOP's shift from righteous to repugnant for some time now...DESPITE HISTORICAL EVIDENCE TO THE CONTRARY. But then again, denial, insipid stubbornness and willful ignorance are CFM's watch words.

Oh, and someone clue the imbecile in that I've put him on IA for months at a time hoping he'd wise up....that he keeps trolling my posts indicates a desperate need for attention on his part. Let's see how he fairs here.
    You put me on IA because your a goddamn coward. If you were a man you wouldn't go into hiding. That you do proves every claim about you being a n-lover is factual. Pucker up and keep kissing it boy.
    Oh my, he's unraveling folks! Racial invective of a key board lion, ole CFM is.

You're a joke, my man CFM= Certified Fucking Moron!

Say good night Gracie!

George Orwell

8. #98 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I'll ask the former black Speakers or Majority/Minority leaders to explain it. Wait, there haven't been any only blacks in insignificant positions putting up the smokescreen that Democrats care for them.
    See folks, CFM the intellectual coward cannot meet a simple challenge....imbecile probably doesn't even know who Steele was/is. Read the rest of our exchanges to see just how insipidly ignorant and absurd CFM is...once I've reduced him to the babbling buffoon you see here, I dump him back into IA.

George Orwell

9. #99 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Let me know when a black is picked as Speaker or Majority/Minority leader.

The only one to come anywhere close was Jumpin Jim Clyburn. Without his gerrymandered majority minority district guaranteeing him a position, the only way he'd get into the Capitol is as a visitor or shining shoes.
    Why not ask Steele? Or Powell? Or Rice? They got their wake up calls when one got kicked to the curb when his tokenism didn't work to garner votes against Obama, or when one got used as a stooge to push lies in order to invade Iraq or when one suddenly found herself shut out of Executive meetings despite being in the Cabinet.

You don't have the brains or the guts to deal with reality...CFM = Certified Fucking Moron.

You're done.

George Orwell

10. #100 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Criticism of Obama's bad policy was automatically deemed as motivated by racism.
    And when Obama approved of a GOP proposal, the GOP VOTED AGAINST THEIR OWN PROPOSAL!

https://www.eclectablog.com/2013/08/...president.html

Racism & bigotry much?

Get lost, you pitiful right wing whore.

George Orwell

11. #101 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Oh, and for those who STILL think Trump is in their corner and will defend/deny his racism, here's a little gift from him to you:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/stephe...-under-the-bus

Seems P.T. Barnum was right!

George Orwell

12. #102 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 2,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 603 Times in 570 Posts

Black Repbulicans WAKE THE **** UP! There is no defense, excuse or "explanation" for Trumps bigoted tweets . Either defect to the Democratic Party , become Independents , or just get the hell out of public service. America does NOT need a new breed of overseers.
    Black Republicans usually have more excuses than a.........General Powell!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Adolf_Twitler For This Post:

Taichiliberal (07-22-2019)

14. #103 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,936 Times in 2,054 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 948 Times in 862 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf_Twitler View Post
    Black Republicans usually have more excuses than a.........General Powell!
    Bush used him and his prestige to present a case of lies to the UN. Powell claims that was the low point of his life. He told lies to justify the war in Iraq. It was a terrible distortion of facts showing how badly the right wanted a war. It was an embarrassment to the US.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Gonzomin For This Post:

Taichiliberal (07-22-2019)

16. #104 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

And when Obama approved of a GOP proposal, the GOP VOTED AGAINST THEIR OWN PROPOSAL!

https://www.eclectablog.com/2013/08/...president.html

Racism & bigotry much?

Get lost, you pitiful right wing whore.
    There you go making false claims and demands you know you're not man enough to back up.

Go kiss some more black ass, boy. Pucker up.

17. #105 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzomin View Post
    Bush used him and his prestige to present a case of lies to the UN. Powell claims that was the low point of his life. He told lies to justify the war in Iraq. It was a terrible distortion of facts showing how badly the right wanted a war. It was an embarrassment to the US.
    The low point of his life is when he chose skin color over his country.