Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 'Send her back!' chant shows Trump's ugly plan to get reelected

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Surely that crowd wasn't thinking of Melania...

SHE can STAY.

Even IF she wears a jacket that says "I really don't care, do U?"
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (07-18-2019), ThatOwlWoman (07-18-2019)

3. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,496 Times in 52,724 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post
    Nobody gives a shit or even knows what race Omar is. The notion that righties haven't noticed her America hating politics, or that she mocks holocaust survivors, is absolutely preposterous. Knock it off with the fake news.
    I've stood up and spoken out against racism for as long as I became aware that it existed.... in other words, for decades. The fact that you pretend that the pig in the WH is not a racist, nor is the crowd yelling "send her back," is every bit as vile and evil as George Wallace standing in a doorway in order to keep segregation alive. Again, there were FOUR women the pig targeted, all non-white. The pig targets all his critics with his tweetstorms. But he has never told a white critic to "go back where they came from."

So having stood up against your virulent racism, I'm done with you. Welcome to the silence of the ignore list, racist. Dismissed.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Cypress (07-18-2019), Guno צְבִי (07-18-2019)

5. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,276 Times in 27,089 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,975 Times in 2,692 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Cypress,

Ya know it was some really hateful demented soul who started that chant. Hateful racists, we can understand why they are drawn to Trump. It's the people who should know better who joined in. THAT's the problem. That's the problem with the whole Republican party now. They are just too power hungry to check themselves. They're out of control!

And Trump isn't going to do anything about it.

He'll just capitalize on it.
    I what I read previously was correct, even a despicable human being like Trump was able to come out and condemn these chants.

To recap: even a truly despicable human being like Trump condemned these xenophobic chants --
    -- but conservatives on jpp.com - every single one - either supported those chants, or could not find anything wrong with them at all.

That is what is truly surprising. The degenerate Donald Trump had more character than every single conservative poster on jpp.com

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (07-18-2019)

7. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Anybody notice the hand-selected women behind Trump? Those people are placed there by the organizers of the event. Look at how many white blondes there are. Also notice some of them were pretty hesitant to join in with that ugly chant, some not at all.
    I noticed that many in the audience did NOT join in the chant. Good for them. Maybe there is hope for us yet, although it's not looking likely.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Cypress (07-18-2019), Phantasmal (07-18-2019)

9. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    I've stood up and spoken out against racism for as long as I became aware that it existed.... in other words, for decades. The fact that you pretend that the pig in the WH is not a racist, nor is the crowd yelling "send her back," is every bit as vile and evil as George Wallace standing in a doorway in order to keep segregation alive. Again, there were FOUR women the pig targeted, all non-white. The pig targets all his critics with his tweetstorms. But he has never told a white critic to "go back where they came from."

So having stood up against your virulent racism, I'm done with you. Welcome to the silence of the ignore list, racist. Dismissed.
    Just another example of your cowardice. You go into hiding every time someone says something that hurts your feelings.

10. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    I what I read previously was correct, even a despicable human being like Trump was able to come out and condemn these chants.

To recap: even a truly despicable human being like Trump condemned these xenophobic chants --
    -- but conservatives on jpp.com - every single one - either supported those chants, or could not find anything wrong with them at all.
    Which he only did when his own jackals turned on him and began to gnaw.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Cypress (07-18-2019), Guno צְבִי (07-18-2019), Phantasmal (07-18-2019)

12. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,335 Times in 22,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,239 Times in 2,979 Posts
    Blog Entries

Pure hatred run amok.
    That defines the left these days. They hate Trump. Hate this country. Hate those who voted for Trump and would love to turn this great land into a Fascistic third world shit hole.

They're really out of control ugly now.
    The left is. That's because you losers are getting desperate and can see the writing on the wall for 2020.

These are the steps to fascism.
    There is NOTHING that could be remotely connected to Fascism right now as long as we keep the Democratic Party of the Jackass marginalized away from the halls of power.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

13. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,753 Times in 33,623 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,065 Times in 4,683 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    Just another example of your cowardice. You go into hiding every time someone says something that hurts your feelings.
    I believe a lot of people have you on ignore.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

Cypress (07-18-2019), Guno צְבִי (07-18-2019)

15. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MASON View Post
    Textbook steps to fascism
    You're just as stupid as Politalker.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.

16. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Today, 04:46 PM
    CFM
    Verified User

This message is hidden because CFM is on your ignore list.

Today, 04:47 PM
    Truth Detector
    Verified User

This message is hidden because Truth Detector is on your ignore list.

You might as well give it up, Reichtards. I'm not going to sully my soul with your venomous spew.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Cypress (07-18-2019), Guno צְבִי (07-18-2019), Phantasmal (07-18-2019)

18. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Oh, so now Trump would have told Grete to go back to where she came from and his lemmings would be chanting to send her back for saying what you call hate America speech, interesting, Trump has labeled umpteen people "traitors" and "anitAmerican" and I can't recall him ever saying any of them should return to where they came from or the lemmings chanting send them back.
    If Grete from Norway made the same asinine claims and America hate speech Omar the Oaf did, she would get the same treatment. You racists on the left are the only one's who continue to see people by the color of their skin.

Conservatives deal with the content of their character; of which you and Omar have very little of.

19. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Anybody notice the hand-selected women behind Trump? Those people are placed there by the organizers of the event. Look at how many white blondes there are. Also notice some of them were pretty hesitant to join in with that ugly chant, some not at all.
    Obama never had props or hand selected people to stand behind him? STFU you partisan hack dunce.

20. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    I believe a lot of people have you on ignore.
    That's OK. It's proof they're cowards. If they're OK with being one, I'm OK with them showing they are one.

For the record, I don't have anyone on ignore nor would I put them on ignore. Unlike those cowards, I don't get my feelings hurt if someone has a different opinion.

21. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post

You're completely and utterly full of shit. Name one thing Trump has said that is racist. You make a mockery of the term.

22. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    That is what is truly surprising. The degenerate Donald Trump had more character than every single conservative poster on jpp.com
    You're quite full of vile bile. But hey, we get it. You losers can't win on ideas so you have to fling your monkey poo about the cage.