1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    those who refused to stand against Hitler helped Hitler gain power
    It's asinine to suggest that Trump is Hitler. It is lunatic. You should be kept away from the public in a padded cell with manic eruptions like this.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    I have a few vivid memories of my father, my aunt, my cousins being harangued to speak proper English, "go back to where you came from", or some permutation of those xenophobic affronts to the validity of their citizenship.
    And exactly 100 percent of the time those rubes where toothless hillbillies, rednecks, white trash - aka, the sociological equivalent of Trump's base.
    STFU you white trash lying leftist buffoon. You should be locked up in a padded cell as well.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DUMBER IQ of 76 View Post
    Trump does, lying babbler.
    Wrong you repugnant dumbass on steroids. Run along; life is too short for your special brand of mental retardation.

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    https://i.imgur.com/3V16kwL.jpg[/img]
    Not funny and quite stupid.

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello signalmankenneth,

Quote Originally Posted by signalmankenneth View Post
    Washington (CNN)In a moment of unrestrained demagoguery, President Donald Trump presided Wednesday over a crowd chanting "Send her back! Send her back!" about an American Muslim congresswoman who he targeted with racist attacks.

The scenes at a North Carolina rally provided an ugly overture to a 2020 election campaign already soaked in hate. They exemplified the tribal politics and white nationalism that Trump is making clear he plans to ride to reelection, no matter their impact on America's fragile societal harmony.

The chants of "Send her back!" referred to Somalia-born, American citizen Rep. Ilhan Omar of Minnesota, one of four minority lawmakers attacked by Trump over the weekend. The invective from the crowd replaced the "Lock her up!" and "Build the wall!" chants of Trump's first campaign with a jarring racial refrain that the commander-in-chief, speaking from behind a podium bearing the symbolic presidential seal, made no effort to stop.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/17/polit...ats/index.html

Pure hatred run amok.

They're really out of control ugly now.

These are the steps to fascism.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (07-18-2019)

7. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

How you look yourself in the mirror and like what you see is beyond my ken.
    Beyond your ken? STFU you babbling buffoon. If you want to see what stupid looks like, buy a mirror.

8. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

https://i.imgur.com/kQvpJfq.jpg[/img]
    Quite stupid; not funny.

9. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Bullshit, if Omar's name was Grete and her family was from Norway Trump would have never told her to go back to where she came nor would the lemmings be shouting "send her back
    The BULLSHIT is all yours. If Grete from Norway made the same asinine claims and America hate speech Omar the Oaf did, she would get the same treatment. You racists on the left are the only one's who continue to see people by the color of their skin.

Conservatives deal with the content of their character; of which you and Omar have very little of.

10. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,625 Times in 9,293 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post
    The notion that anybody wants Omar sent back because of her race instead of her America hating politics is absolutely crazy. Like nobody has noticed how she hates Jews and the American Constitution, lol... nobody gives a shit where she came from, or what race she might be. Send her back, send her to hell, send her back to her brother husband, I don't care where. Just get that pos out of here.
    There were 4 ladies not one dumb ass!
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?

11. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,625 Times in 9,293 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello signalmankenneth,

Pure hatred run amok.

They're really out of control ugly now.

These are the steps to fascism.
    Textbook steps to fascism
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mason Michaels For This Post:

PoliTalker (07-18-2019)

13. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,121 Times in 2,441 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 265 Times in 242 Posts
    Blog Entries

How you look yourself in the mirror and like what you see is beyond my ken. Suffice it to say that you are full of shit. Trump specifically targeted four women -- three of whom are native-born U.S. citizens, and one a naturalized citizen -- because of their color and that they are outspoken against him. He has likewise targeted white women and men for the same reason. But he never once told Biden, Warren, Sanders, etc. to "go back where you came from."

I know that racists have a hard time admitting when their leader gets caught out, but there you go. Personally I'm glad to see you all out from hiding under your white sheets. Your toadstool just revealed you all for what you are.
    Nobody gives a shit or even knows what race Omar is. The notion that righties haven't noticed her America hating politics, or that she mocks holocaust survivors, is absolutely preposterous. Knock it off with the fake news.
    The Truth Does Not Need To Be Supported With Censorship.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Evmetro For This Post:

Truth Detector (07-18-2019)

15. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,121 Times in 2,441 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 265 Times in 242 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MASON View Post
    There were 4 ladies not one dumb ass!
    There are millions of ladies, but only one is referred to in the title of this thread.
    The Truth Does Not Need To Be Supported With Censorship.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Evmetro For This Post:

Truth Detector (07-18-2019)

17. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Cypress,

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    I have a few vivid memories of my father, my aunt, my cousins being harangued to speak proper English, "go back to where you came from", or some permutation of those xenophobic affronts to the validity of their citizenship.

And exactly 100 percent of the time those rubes where toothless hillbillies, rednecks, white trash - aka, the sociological equivalent of Trump's base.
    Ya know it was some really hateful demented soul who started that chant. Hateful racists, we can understand why they are drawn to Trump. It's the people who should know better who joined in. THAT's the problem. That's the problem with the whole Republican party now. They are just too power hungry to check themselves. They're out of control!

And Trump isn't going to do anything about it.

He'll just capitalize on it.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Cypress (07-18-2019), ThatOwlWoman (07-18-2019)

19. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,183 Times in 13,933 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,051 Times in 2,846 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    The BULLSHIT is all yours. If Grete from Norway made the same asinine claims and America hate speech Omar the Oaf did, she would get the same treatment. You racists on the left are the only one's who continue to see people by the color of their skin.

Conservatives deal with the content of their character; of which you and Omar have very little of.
    Oh, so now Trump would have told Grete to go back to where she came from and his lemmings would be chanting to send her back for saying what you call hate America speech, interesting, Trump has labeled umpteen people "traitors" and "anitAmerican" and I can't recall him ever saying any of them should return to where they came from or the lemmings chanting send them back.

20. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Anybody notice the hand-selected women behind Trump? Those people are placed there by the organizers of the event. Look at how many white blondes there are. Also notice some of them were pretty hesitant to join in with that ugly chant, some not at all.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (07-18-2019)