Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 503

Thread: Trump's approval with Republicans rose by 5 points after his racist tweets

  1. #16 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,157
    Thanks
    598
    Thanked 913 Times in 548 Posts
    Groans
    3
    Groaned 195 Times in 171 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    Seems like good news for Trump, right? Nope.

    "The poll found that about 30% of independents supported Trump, dropping from roughly 40% last week."

    Elections are decided by Independents.

    https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...-tweets-2019-7
    Which is why the grifter attempted to distance himself by doing what he does best...lying. But it was too late.


  2. #17 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    7,744
    Thanks
    320
    Thanked 1,315 Times in 1,091 Posts
    Groans
    83
    Groaned 444 Times in 406 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabar View Post
    Which is why the grifter attempted to distance himself by doing what he does best...lying. But it was too late.

    I especially like how he said that he started talking quickly to drown out the chants. As if cameras don't exist and we can't watch him standing there in silence for like ten seconds while everyone chanted.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to StoneByStone For This Post:

    Althea (07-20-2019)

  4. #18 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,157
    Thanks
    598
    Thanked 913 Times in 548 Posts
    Groans
    3
    Groaned 195 Times in 171 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    I especially like how he said that he started talking quickly to drown out the chants. As if cameras don't exist and we can't watch him standing there in silence for like ten seconds while everyone chanted.
    The reality TV celebrity who doesn't know how cameras work. He just cannot help himself from lying and does not care when he is snagged. He's just that despicable and petty.

  5. #19 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    3,166
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 1,358 Times in 983 Posts
    Groans
    483
    Groaned 379 Times in 350 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabar View Post
    The reality TV celebrity who doesn't know how cameras work. He just cannot help himself from lying and does not care when he is snagged. He's just that despicable and petty.
    No matter what he says, the Reds will repeat it like gospel. Read the threads on this board if you doubt. Trump lies about what he said, and the lie is repeated all over the threads.

  6. #20 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    7,744
    Thanks
    320
    Thanked 1,315 Times in 1,091 Posts
    Groans
    83
    Groaned 444 Times in 406 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzomin View Post
    No matter what he says, the Reds will repeat it like gospel. Read the threads on this board if you doubt. Trump lies about what he said, and the lie is repeated all over the threads.
    Red is the right color for them considering how Trump is bringing us to a Stalinist dictatorship.

  7. #21 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Living in rural America "clinging to my God and Guns"
    Posts
    10,470
    Thanks
    1,131
    Thanked 6,408 Times in 4,743 Posts
    Groans
    24
    Groaned 169 Times in 161 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    These are just random people. How many Democratic nominees have said this?

    Just because the fringe has become the mainstream for the GOP, doesn't mean it's the same for the DNC.
    Wrong! Accusations are not factual. You and your racism is not "mainstream."
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

    Truth Detector (07-19-2019)

  9. #22 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    7,744
    Thanks
    320
    Thanked 1,315 Times in 1,091 Posts
    Groans
    83
    Groaned 444 Times in 406 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    Wrong! Accusations are not factual. You and your racism is not "mainstream."
    That's nice, but most people recognize obvious racism when they see it. That's why Trump gained support among Republicans, but lost support among Independents over his latest racist outbursts.

  10. #23 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Living in rural America "clinging to my God and Guns"
    Posts
    10,470
    Thanks
    1,131
    Thanked 6,408 Times in 4,743 Posts
    Groans
    24
    Groaned 169 Times in 161 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    That's nice, but most people recognize obvious racism when they see it. That's why Trump gained support among Republicans, but lost support among Independents over his latest racist outbursts.
    Why haven't other Dems accepted the "quad's" invitation to join them? Might it be that they are the ones who are racist?

    There's no doubt Trump is not a master of words, but he meant anyone who dislikes this country can leave.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

    TOP (07-19-2019), Truth Detector (07-19-2019)

  12. #24 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    16,470
    Thanks
    10,715
    Thanked 4,161 Times in 3,421 Posts
    Groans
    110
    Groaned 692 Times in 654 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    Why haven't other Dems accepted the "quad's" invitation to join them? Might it be that they are the ones who are racist?

    There's no doubt Trump is not a master of words, but he meant anyone who dislikes this country can leave.
    Exactly...

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to TOP For This Post:

    Earl (07-19-2019)

  14. #25 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    25,859
    Thanks
    6,519
    Thanked 14,536 Times in 10,024 Posts
    Groans
    5
    Groaned 921 Times in 882 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    You know this isn't going to work, right? Any sane person can tell the tweets were racist. Republicans are cool with racism, so they'll still vote for Trump, but many Independents feel differently.
    What works is media propaganda.

    The Media says the Tweet was racist; now tens of millions of people claim it was racist—yet, not a one of them can explain how, exactly, it was racist.

    I refuse to play along.
    I’m a straight white cisgender Easter worshipper~how else may I offend you?

  15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

    Earl (07-19-2019), Havana Moon (07-19-2019), Truth Detector (07-19-2019)

  16. #26 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    72,913
    Thanks
    29,006
    Thanked 19,200 Times in 15,145 Posts
    Groans
    19,513
    Groaned 3,567 Times in 3,389 Posts
    Blog Entries
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    What works is media propaganda.

    The Media says the Tweet was racist; now tens of millions of people claim it was racist—yet, not a one of them can explain how, exactly, it was racist.

    I refuse to play along.
    That nasty bitch Omar bemoaned the fact that terrorists were being droned, yet not a peep about that from the race hustlers. Have they forgotten how 71 people were slaughtered in a Kenyan shopping mall by Al-Shabaab and 200 girls raped, abducted and many killed by Boko Haram?
    In rejecting their view [Spinoza, Leibnitz and Hegel], as I shall contend that we must, we are committing ourselves to the opinion that “truth” in empirical material has a meaning different from that which it bears in logic and mathematics.”

    Bertrand Russell, “An Inquiry Into Meaning & Truth” (1940)

  17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Havana Moon For This Post:

    Darth Omar (07-19-2019), Earl (07-19-2019), Truth Detector (07-19-2019)

  18. #27 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    18,134
    Thanks
    2,612
    Thanked 2,776 Times in 2,250 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 2,287 Times in 2,205 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Trump's approval with Republicans rose by 5 points after his racist tweets
    Geez- just imagine how Boris Johnson's rating would SOAR if he was filmed kicking a pregnant refugee outside the dole office. Haw, haw...........................haw.
    Prosemitism is racist.

  19. The Following User Groans At moon For This Awful Post:

    Earl (07-19-2019)

  20. #28 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    72,913
    Thanks
    29,006
    Thanked 19,200 Times in 15,145 Posts
    Groans
    19,513
    Groaned 3,567 Times in 3,389 Posts
    Blog Entries
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by moon View Post
    Geez- just imagine how Boris Johnson's rating would SOAR if he was filmed kicking a pregnant refugee outside the dole office. Haw, haw...........................haw.
    Nasty squirrelly cunt, that's you arsehole!!
    In rejecting their view [Spinoza, Leibnitz and Hegel], as I shall contend that we must, we are committing ourselves to the opinion that “truth” in empirical material has a meaning different from that which it bears in logic and mathematics.”

    Bertrand Russell, “An Inquiry Into Meaning & Truth” (1940)

  21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Havana Moon For This Post:

    Earl (07-19-2019), Truth Detector (07-19-2019)

  22. #29 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    8,853
    Thanks
    15,244
    Thanked 3,880 Times in 3,060 Posts
    Groans
    7,353
    Groaned 513 Times in 482 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    Seems like good news for Trump, right? Nope.

    "The poll found that about 30% of independents supported Trump, dropping from roughly 40% last week."

    Elections are decided by Independents.

    https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...-tweets-2019-7
    Thursday, July 18, 2019

    The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Thursday shows that 49% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance.

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to Earl For This Post:

    Truth Detector (07-19-2019)

  24. #30 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    8,853
    Thanks
    15,244
    Thanked 3,880 Times in 3,060 Posts
    Groans
    7,353
    Groaned 513 Times in 482 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TOP View Post
    Exactly...
    Exactly.

    If you hate our country, you are free to leave to any country of your choice.

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to Earl For This Post:

    Truth Detector (07-19-2019)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 122
    Last Post: 07-21-2019, 06:23 AM
  2. Republicans respond to Trumpf's racist tweets
    By Cypress in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 07-17-2019, 09:24 PM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-23-2019, 04:49 PM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-02-2018, 11:19 AM
  5. Fox News poll: Trump approval rating drops 5 points
    By blackascoal in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-16-2017, 05:46 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •