Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Lower IQ produces Racists and Conservatives

1. #91 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    Notice I said "live entirely off welfare." If someone has a job, but they're still not making enough to survive, and they get welfare money, they should still be allowed to vote as long as they have at least an average IQ.
    Now if someone doesn't work and isn't contributing at all, they shouldn't be voting.
    You stated:
    "No, I'd be all for revoking a person's right to vote if they live entirely off welfare."

So, if a person is entirely self-sufficient and working and they live entirely without getting any welfare.......those person's right to vote should be revoked according to you.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

2. #92 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    FTFY
    Liberals support legalizing drugs, prostitution, and gambling. Conservatives generally don't.
    Liberals also support guns rights, they just want moderate gun control. They also support free markets. Notice that the freest markets in the world are all in liberal countries. Conservatives and Liberals both believe in some government regulations, the difference is that Conservatives want that regulation to help the rich, and Liberals want that regulation to help the working-class. Anyone who tells you they don't want any regulations is full of shit, because Conservatives ONLY kick up a fuss when the regulations help the working-class.

I checked the link and I'm going to call bullshit because Libertarians are literally the dumbest people. Worse than Communists, worse than Fascists, worse than Cucksaders, they're literally just too stupid to take their pants off before pooping.

3. #93 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    You stated:
    "No, I'd be all for revoking a person's right to vote if they live entirely off welfare."

So, if a person is entirely self-sufficient and working and they live entirely without getting any welfare.......those person's right to vote should be revoked according to you.

Reread my quote that YOU quoted. I'd be all for revoking a person's right to vote IF THEY LIVE ENTIRELY OFF WELFARE.

Of course if a person doesn't get any welfare, and they have an average or higher IQ, they should vote.

4. #94 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,497 Times in 7,585 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 274 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Liberals support legalizing drugs, prostitution, and gambling. Conservatives generally don't.
    Liberals also support guns rights, they just want moderate gun control. They also support free markets. Notice that the freest markets in the world are all in liberal countries.
    That's me. I've been saying for yrs. on forums that I'm a liberal.
    Conservatives and Liberals both believe in some government regulations, the difference is that Conservatives want that regulation to help the rich, and Liberals want that regulation to help the working-class. Anyone who tells you they don't want any regulations is full of shit, because Conservatives ONLY kick up a fuss when the regulations help the working-class.
    Hmmm. I'm a classical liberal. Not a conservative or what you call liberal. Neither pertain to me.

I checked the link and I'm going to call bullshit because Libertarians are literally the dumbest people. Worse than Communists, worse than Fascists, worse than Cucksaders, they're literally just too stupid to take their pants off before pooping.
    Link?
    Last edited by anonymoose; 07-18-2019 at 01:12 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to anonymoose For This Post:

Into the Night (07-18-2019)

6. #95 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Well, then 62 million people should then be disqualified since they were so stupid, they picked Trump.

Well, if more people voted, the dumbass vote would be overwhelmed.

Why fight for a sliver of the pie when you can just make the pie larger so that sliver is less appealing?
    Because the more people vote, the more shitty politicians we get. We get people like Trump who play to the lowest common traits in people.

7. The Following User Groans At StoneByStone For This Awful Post:

Earl (07-18-2019)

8. #96 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 2,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 603 Times in 570 Posts

Donald Trump keeps cooking his own goose!

But, you can put a fork in him as he is just about done! 2020 is almost here!

9. #97 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You stated:

Try reading that harder. If you still don't understand, have a smarter person explain it to you.

ENTIRELY OFF WELFARE. As in they're not working, and they're living off the money the government is sending them.

10. #98 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Reread my quote that YOU quoted. I'd be all for revoking a person's right to vote IF THEY LIVE ENTIRELY OFF WELFARE.

Of course if a person doesn't get any welfare, and they have an average or higher IQ, they should vote.
    Reading what is highlighted. You would take away the right to vote for a person who is NOT on welfare in any way!
    Example...I have been entirely OFF of any kind of welfare for my entire life, NEVER been on it, always employed...
    so you would take way MY right to vote.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something

11. #99 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Link?
    Real life.

12. #100 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,497 Times in 7,585 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 274 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Real life.
    I clicked on it. Nothing came up.

13. #101 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

OK, I see what you are trying to say. You'd take away the right vote if they lived entirely ON welfare.
    pain in abortion.

14. #102 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I clicked on it. Nothing came up.
    Go outside and try talking to Libertarians. But not for too long, just being around them can lower your IQ.

15. #103 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Reading what is highlighted. You would take away the right to vote for a person who is NOT on welfare in any way!
    Example...I have been entirely OFF of any kind of welfare for my entire life, NEVER been on it, always employed...
    so you would take way MY right to vote.
    You realized you were wrong, so now you're playing semantics.

You know what I meant. I meant that people who fund their lives entirely with welfare should not be allowed to vote.

16. #104 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,770 Times in 3,312 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 166 Times in 157 Posts

17. The Following User Says Thank You to artichoke For This Post:

Stretch (07-18-2019)

18. #105 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Go outside and try talking to Libertarians. But not for too long, just being around them can lower your IQ.
    You're kidding right? Semantics? Off means the same as on?
    pain in abortion.