Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: CAPITOL POLICE doing threat assessments for THE 4 CONGwomen as death threats roll in

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,511 Times in 4,834 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,798 Times in 1,605 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default CAPITOL POLICE doing threat assessments for THE 4 CONGwomen as death threats roll in

Well, isn't that just special? WHO DO THESE FUCKING 'BITCHES' THINK THEY ARE? Anyone wanna guess the language towards these 'women' in those threats? I'd dig down into the BOWELS of the WING-SCUM sites but frankly, I'm afraid to!

Threats against members of Congress increasing, Capitol Police chief says

By Paul LeBlanc, CNN
    Updated 4:57 PM ET, Tue July 16, 2019

Washington (CNN)Threats against members of Congress continue to climb, Capitol Police Chief Steven Sund said Tuesday, projecting the number of threats this year will "break last year's record."

"We continue to see the threat assessment cases that we're opening continue to grow, for FY 2018, we had approximately 4,894 cases. So far for this year, we have 2,502 cases," Sund said in a hearing Tuesday before the House Administration Committee. "So we're on par to probably break last year's record."

Sund's testimony follows a letter sent Monday by Homeland Security Committee Chairman Bennie Thompson to the chairman of the Capitol Police Board requesting an emergency hearing to re-examine the board's approach to "analyzing the risk environment" for members of Congress. In the letter to Senate Sergeant-at-Arms Michael Stenger, Thompson cited a string of racist tweets from President Donald Trump in recent days aimed at four highly visible Democratic freshman congresswomen of color as his reason for requesting the hearing.

"As you are familiar, inflammatory remarks targeting individuals on social media and in public arena were a central feature of the presidential campaign and now, presidency of Donald J. Trump," Thompson wrote. "The President's rhetoric may insinuate more attacks on Members of Congress."

Trump on Sunday attacked Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Rashida Tlaib, Illhan Omar and Ayanna Pressley on Twitter, saying they should "go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came."

He continued later Sunday, tweeting, "If the Democrat Party wants to continue to condone such disgraceful behavior, then we look even more forward to seeing you at the ballot box in 2020!"

While some members of Congress, including some Republican lawmakers, criticized the President's rhetoric and condemned it as racist, Trump has stood by the attacks, arguing, "I don't have a Racist bone in my body!"

In April, Omar claimed in a statement she had received an increase in death threats after Trump tweeted critically about a speech she gave.

Sund added at Tuesday's hearing that the Capitol Police Board will continue to adjust strategies and emphasize a proactive approach in addressing threats against Congress.

"Our daily reality is that the US Capitol remains a desired target for assailants both domestic and foreign," he said. "Therefore we continually assess the risk and adjust our strategies for addressing any threats."...

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/16/polit...ice/index.html

WK1 3/28-/4 _Cases 301k--Dead 18.1k Lethality 2.72%
    WK2 4/5-/13 _Cases 555k--Dead 22.1K Lethality 3.9%
    WK3 4/20-/21 Cases 774k -Dead 37.2K Lethality 4.8%
    WK4 4/22-/29 Cases 1M --Dead 58.8K Lethality 5.9%
    WK5 5/1-/8__ Cases 1.3M -Dead 75.7K Lethality 6.1%
    WK6 5/9-16__Cases 1.4M --Dead 85.8K Lethality 6.1%
    WK7 5/17-24_Cases 1.7M - Dead 97.6K Lethality 5.9%
    WK8 5/28 Cases 1.7M - DEAD 101.2K - Same

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Centerleftfl For This Post:

Cinnabar (07-17-2019), Guno צְבִי (07-17-2019), ThatOwlWoman (07-17-2019)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

See, he aint a racist, he said so......

And Mexico will pay for the wall, it was only locker room talk and
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,780 Times in 1,484 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 611 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Centerleftfl View Post
    Well, isn't that just special? WHO DO THESE FUCKING 'BITCHES' THINK THEY ARE? Anyone wanna guess the language towards these 'women' in those threats? I'd dig down into the BOWELS of the WING-SCUM sites but frankly, I'm afraid to!

By Paul LeBlanc, CNN

Washington (CNN)Threats against members of Congress continue to climb, Capitol Police Chief Steven Sund said Tuesday, projecting the number of threats this year will "break last year's record."

"We continue to see the threat assessment cases that we're opening continue to grow, for FY 2018, we had approximately 4,894 cases. So far for this year, we have 2,502 cases," Sund said in a hearing Tuesday before the House Administration Committee. "So we're on par to probably break last year's record."

Sund's testimony follows a letter sent Monday by Homeland Security Committee Chairman Bennie Thompson to the chairman of the Capitol Police Board requesting an emergency hearing to re-examine the board's approach to "analyzing the risk environment" for members of Congress. In the letter to Senate Sergeant-at-Arms Michael Stenger, Thompson cited a string of racist tweets from President Donald Trump in recent days aimed at four highly visible Democratic freshman congresswomen of color as his reason for requesting the hearing.

"As you are familiar, inflammatory remarks targeting individuals on social media and in public arena were a central feature of the presidential campaign and now, presidency of Donald J. Trump," Thompson wrote. "The President's rhetoric may insinuate more attacks on Members of Congress."

Trump on Sunday attacked Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Rashida Tlaib, Illhan Omar and Ayanna Pressley on Twitter, saying they should "go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came."

He continued later Sunday, tweeting, "If the Democrat Party wants to continue to condone such disgraceful behavior, then we look even more forward to seeing you at the ballot box in 2020!"

While some members of Congress, including some Republican lawmakers, criticized the President's rhetoric and condemned it as racist, Trump has stood by the attacks, arguing, "I don't have a Racist bone in my body!"

In April, Omar claimed in a statement she had received an increase in death threats after Trump tweeted critically about a speech she gave.

Sund added at Tuesday's hearing that the Capitol Police Board will continue to adjust strategies and emphasize a proactive approach in addressing threats against Congress.

"Our daily reality is that the US Capitol remains a desired target for assailants both domestic and foreign," he said. "Therefore we continually assess the risk and adjust our strategies for addressing any threats."...

Even if Trump isn't racist, and that's a big if, many or most of his cultists are, and the Trump campaign is based on hate and building even more hate.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RINO is the term for that rare Republican who puts country above party.

Right wing = lie, lie, and lie some more.

"When I am president I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to play golf" Donald J. Trump, world class snake oil salesman and compulsive golfer August 2016

The definition of "racist" as "anyone who is white" is itself racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin Powell
    It’s now ‘me the president’ instead of ‘we the people’

5. The Following User Groans At rjhenn For This Awful Post:

Earl (07-17-2019)

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rjhenn For This Post:

Centerleftfl (07-17-2019), Guno צְבִי (07-17-2019), Mason Michaels (07-16-2019), ThatOwlWoman (07-17-2019)

7. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,780 Times in 1,484 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 611 Posts
    Blog Entries

Trump is the hate champion. Hatred is all he's peddling. Who does that make him, fake Christians?

RINO is the term for that rare Republican who puts country above party.

Right wing = lie, lie, and lie some more.

"When I am president I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to play golf" Donald J. Trump, world class snake oil salesman and compulsive golfer August 2016

The definition of "racist" as "anyone who is white" is itself racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin Powell
    It’s now ‘me the president’ instead of ‘we the people’

8. The Following User Groans At rjhenn For This Awful Post:

Earl (07-17-2019)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to rjhenn For This Post:

Mason Michaels (07-16-2019)

10. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 6,202 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 493 Times in 469 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rjhenn View Post
    Trump is the hate champion. Hatred is all he's peddling. Who does that make him, fake Christians?

Yes, and leftist lunatics are all about peace and love, right? Firebombs and terrorism are just expressions of love, right?
    Trump isn't spreading hate, he's sick of the hate coming from your side of the aisle, we all are. You people are some of the most rabid racists, bigots, and anti-semites on the planet. I think you've even got the Islamo-nazis beat. You must be very proud, eh scumbag?
    Every life matters

11. The Following User Groans At countryboy For This Awful Post:

Mason Michaels (07-16-2019)

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to countryboy For This Post:

Centerleftfl (07-17-2019), Earl (07-17-2019), RB 60 (07-17-2019), TOP (07-17-2019)

13. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,608 Times in 9,279 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    Yes, and leftist lunatics are all about peace and love, right? Firebombs and terrorism are just expressions of love, right?
    Trump isn't spreading hate, he's sick of the hate coming from your side of the aisle, we all are. You people are some of the most rabid racists, bigots, and anti-semites on the planet. I think you've even got the Islamo-nazis beat. You must be very proud, eh scumbag?
    How come Trump rallies only have white trash Americans?
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Mason Michaels For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (07-17-2019)

15. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 6,202 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 493 Times in 469 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MASON View Post
    How come Trump rallies only have white trash Americans?
    They don't. What's funny is, you and your ilk accuse Trump, and his supporters of the most vile things, and yet, listen to the way you talk? Is calling us Trump supporters "white trash Americans" and expression of love? How can I, a "person of color" be a "white trash American? You're a fuckin' douchebag.
    Every life matters

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to countryboy For This Post:

Earl (07-17-2019), RB 60 (07-17-2019), TOP (07-17-2019)

17. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

By Paul LeBlanc, CNN

They want a lawless country but they want the law to help them. The hypocrisy continues.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Stretch For This Post:

Earl (07-17-2019)

19. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

By Paul LeBlanc, CNN

And they wonder why we want more gun control.

20. The Following User Groans At StoneByStone For This Awful Post:

Earl (07-17-2019)

21. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    They want a lawless country but they want the law to help them. The hypocrisy continues.
    I thought the Left wanted totalitarianism. Do we want totalitarianism or anarchy, I'm confused.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StoneByStone For This Post:

Mason Michaels (07-17-2019), ThatOwlWoman (07-17-2019)

23. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,511 Times in 4,834 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,798 Times in 1,605 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rjhenn View Post
    Even if Trump isn't racist, and that's a big if, many or most of his cultists are, and the Trump campaign is based on hate and building even more hate.

Nah, THOSE congresswomen are the racists, you're a racist, I'm a racist, Obama is a racist. Everyone ELSE is racist. Certainly not Bannon or Stephen Miller or those boys in VA out on a stroll with their 'torches' and certainly not Trump.
    Last edited by Centerleftfl; 07-16-2019 at 11:04 PM.
    WK1 3/28-/4 _Cases 301k--Dead 18.1k Lethality 2.72%
    WK2 4/5-/13 _Cases 555k--Dead 22.1K Lethality 3.9%
    WK3 4/20-/21 Cases 774k -Dead 37.2K Lethality 4.8%
    WK4 4/22-/29 Cases 1M --Dead 58.8K Lethality 5.9%
    WK5 5/1-/8__ Cases 1.3M -Dead 75.7K Lethality 6.1%
    WK6 5/9-16__Cases 1.4M --Dead 85.8K Lethality 6.1%
    WK7 5/17-24_Cases 1.7M - Dead 97.6K Lethality 5.9%
    WK8 5/28 Cases 1.7M - DEAD 101.2K - Same

24. The Following User Groans At Centerleftfl For This Awful Post:

Earl (07-17-2019)

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Centerleftfl For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (07-17-2019)

26. #12 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,512 Times in 16,974 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    And they wonder why we want more gun control.
    Everyone knows why you want more gun control. You hate our constitution and all of us responsible gun owners.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

Earl (07-17-2019)

28. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,593 Times in 4,192 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,203 Times in 1,060 Posts

By Paul LeBlanc, CNN

Trump is making a definitive effort to get one or all of these women assassinated. His "wall" is dead in the water, his inhumane disregard and horrific treatment of refugees was exposed with a dead little girl baby refugee floating face down in a river so now he pulls the stops out by whipping up a frenzy as a dog whistle to any nutbag follower of his who will take the bait.

The party is exposed for what it is. Anyone who still supports it is a racist and a POS who can never claim anything even close to religious beliefs, respect for The Constitution, a concern for life, patriotism, family values, etc. You are naked for the world to see Republicans!
    Last edited by Cinnabar; 07-17-2019 at 02:47 AM.

29. The Following User Groans At Cinnabar For This Awful Post:

Earl (07-17-2019)

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinnabar For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (07-17-2019)

31. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,419 Times in 16,408 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,433 Times in 1,355 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabar View Post
    Trump is making a definitive effort to get one or all of these women assassinated. His "wall" is dead in the water, his humane regard and treatment of refugees was exposed with a dead little girl baby for floating face down in a river so now he pulls the stops out by whipping up a frenzy as a dog whistle to any nutbag follower of his who will take the bait.

The party is exposed for what it is. Anyone who still supports it is a racist and a POS who can never claim anything even close to religious beliefs, respect for The Constitution, a concern for life, patriotism, family values, etc. You are naked for the world to see Republicans!
    ...Nothing factual about your post...but try again....
    (Those "ladies" are just acting out to get air time...why not stop bellowing and actually do something...why aren't they down at the border with supplies and housing options?

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TOP For This Post:

Earl (07-17-2019), Stretch (07-17-2019)

33. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,608 Times in 9,279 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    They don't. What's funny is, you and your ilk accuse Trump, and his supporters of the most vile things, and yet, listen to the way you talk? Is calling us Trump supporters "white trash Americans" and expression of love? How can I, a "person of color" be a "white trash American? You're a fuckin' douchebag.
    What color is that?White!lol
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?