Thread: Well, if we've learned anything the last few days

1. #106 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Badguy View Post
    When has he apologized for anything he's said?
    Why should he? Is anyone in the Party of the Jackass apologizing for calling him a criminal? A Grifter? A Russian agent? A con man? You hypocrites on the left need to STFU. On second thought, keep bloviating. It is making Trump's re-election a certainty.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

2. #107 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,856 Times in 3,136 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 122 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    Why should he? Is anyone in the Party of the Jackass apologizing for calling him a criminal? A Grifter? A Russian agent? A con man? You hypocrites on the left need to STFU. On second thought, keep bloviating. It is making Trump's re-election a certainty.
    They really do have an accurate logo for their political party, don't they??

3. The Following User Says Thank You to gfm7175 For This Post:

Truth Detector (07-17-2019)

4. #108 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Well, let's see, what thought might be implied when the President tells individuals of COLOR that they should return to the country they came from when those individual were born, bred, and raised in the United States?
    Did he name anyone when he said "if you hate this country, go back to where you came from and come back after you have fixed all their problems"?

Here; pick out the racist parts for me. I can't find any.

So interesting to see “Progressive” Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now loudly......
    — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 14, 2019

....and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run. Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how....

....it is done. These places need your help badly, you can’t leave fast enough. I’m sure that Nancy Pelosi would be very happy to quickly work out free travel arrangements!
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.

5. #109 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 10 Times in 10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    So you're going with it was a "gaffe" to tell WOC to "go back to their countries"?

Do you think that is convincing?

Why do you and the media label them as WOC instead of Congress women? Did Trump call them WOC or did he say "Progressive’ Democrat Congresswomen"? Looks like he has more respect for their positions than you.
    When you want to help people, you tell them the truth. When you want to help yourself, you tell them what they want to hear. -Thomas Sowell

The most controversial thing I've ever done was to decide to think with my brain instead of my skin color. - Candace Owens

6. #110 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Really, on the day he announced his candidacy did he not imply that Mexicans were criminals, murders, rapists, but had a few good people? And that was day one
    He never claimed ALL Mexicans were were criminals, murders, rapists. Find the link and prove he made this claim you dishonest dullard.

Trump has been recognized as using racist implications throughout his candidacy and Presidency,
    LIE and LAME. He has been CALLED one by brain dead, lying, lunatic, whiny hypocritical dunces on the left.

as I said, the last few days just cemented his image, the question becomes how much damage it has done to the GOP in their lack of courage
    WRONG; the only thing being cemented is the fate of the Party of the Jackass kowtowing to American hating morons on the liberal left who desperately want to turn this nation into a third world shit hole.

2020 will not be kind to leftist asshats.

7. #111 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Let's see, if you tell a person of color that they should go back to the country they came from when the came from America what did you think he was saying?

If he was really talking about what you claim why then did he even have to even raise the comments of returning?

Would he tell another critic of his to return to where they came from if they were white and had been born and raised in the US?
    Again, please find the racist part of the tweet:

So interesting to see “Progressive” Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now loudly......

....and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run. Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how....

....it is done. These places need your help badly, you can’t leave fast enough. I’m sure that Nancy Pelosi would be very happy to quickly work out free travel arrangements!

8. #112 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Arminius View Post
    Step 1: See a thread presuming to lecture people about "what we've learned."

Step 2: See that the person presuming to conduct said lecture is archives.

Step 3: Chuckle, roll eyes, keep scrolling.

9. #113 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,422 Times in 10,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Chicken View Post
    Why do you and the media label them as WOC instead of Congress women?
    Because they are WOC too.

Because "go back to (whatever country)" is a racist epithet.

Ignoring their race ignores who they are. It whitewashes them. Their race is part of their identity. You have the luxury of being able to posture that race doesn't matter because you're white. But you lack the basic human quality of empathy in order to see things from someone else's perspective.

That's because you're a sociopath who was raised by shitty parents.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

10. #114 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gfm7175 View Post
    They really do have an accurate logo for their political party, don't they??
    Yes they do; the Jackass is perfect.

11. #115 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Did Trump call them WOC or did he say "Progressive’ Democrat Congresswomen"? Looks like he has more respect for their positions than you.
    No, he has less respect because he is denying their identity.

And actually, he's not the one who denied their identity...YOU ARE THE ONE DOING THAT.

The reason is because you are a sociopath whose shit parents did a shit job raising their shit child.

12. #116 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Why do you and the media label them as WOC instead of Congress women? Did Trump call them WOC or did he say "Progressive’ Democrat Congresswomen"? Looks like he has more respect for their positions than you.
    If I were you, I'd fuckin kill myself.

There's absolutely nothing you are capable of contributing to society to make it better, and you're going to kill yourself at some point anyway, either by drinking yourself to death, shooting yourself in the head, or dying of an overdose.

One of those three paths is your future...so you might as well be pro-active and off yourself now.

You won't be missed.

13. #117 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

No, he has less respect because he is denying their identity.

And actually, he's not the one who denied their identity...YOU ARE THE ONE DOING THAT.

The reason is because you are a sociopath whose shit parents did a shit job raising their shit child.

14. #118 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

If I were you, I'd fuckin kill myself.
    You won't be missed.
    Same to you, but much more of it asshole. God you are a dumb fuck on steroids.

15. #119 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Because they are WOC too.

Because "go back to (whatever country)" is a racist epithet.

Ignoring their race ignores who they are. It whitewashes them. Their race is part of their identity. You have the luxury of being able to posture that race doesn't matter because you're white. But you lack the basic human quality of empathy in order to see things from someone else's perspective.

More LV426 projection,,blah,blah.
    Who told you that?
    When you want to help people, you tell them the truth. When you want to help yourself, you tell them what they want to hear. -Thomas Sowell

The most controversial thing I've ever done was to decide to think with my brain instead of my skin color. - Candace Owens

16. #120 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

More stupidity from LV426, Blah, Blah.
    More of the same from you