1. #106 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,121 Times in 2,441 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 265 Times in 242 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MASON View Post
    I notice you didn't deny it!
    If you are ever able to post evidence that proves Trump is a racist, i'll start taking you seriously. Actual evidence though, not allegations, dismissed case, gish gallop, or propaganda.
    The Truth Does Not Need To Be Supported With Censorship.

2. #107 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    Because Trump said they should go back to their countries because they're not white and he considers Blacks, Mestizos, and Arabs to be foreigners, even if born and raised in America.

I know you know this, my only question is why deny it? We're anonymous here, so it's not like admitting it is going to harm you in any way.
    There is no need for us to argue, debate, or doubt each other, all you have to do is post the actual quote of Trump saying this, and we will be on the same page. I'd also like to see this thing about how Trump considers blacks to be foreigners substantiated. Link?

3. #108 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post
    There is no need for us to argue, debate, or doubt each other, all you have to do is post the actual quote of Trump saying this, and we will be on the same page. I'd also like to see this thing about how Trump considers blacks to be foreigners substantiated. Link?
    I already did several times, but you're playing dumb.

So again, why not just admit that you either agree with Trump's statements, or don't care?

4. #109 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I already did several times, but you're playing dumb.

So again, why not just admit that you either agree with Trump's statements, or don't care?
    Refresh my memory. Lefties regularly claim to have a ready posted stuff on this forum that was never posted, so please show me where trump said what you claim he did in post 105.

5. #110 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,188 Times in 25,723 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

You are really reaching here. Donald Trump was born in 46, which wasn't long before 1950. Are you really this desperate to paint Trump as a racist?
    Well, his father was a known racist, trump idolized his father and admitted to being greatly influenced by him, so you do the math. And read this article.

An Oral History of trump's Bigotry

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

6. #111 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    Well, his father was a known racist, trump idolized his father and admitted to being greatly influenced by him, so you do the math. And read this article.

An Oral History of trump's Bigotry
    OK then, you are going with the four year old racist thing, lol...

7. #112 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Trump said whatever you can quote of him. If you cannot quote him saying racist things, then he never said them. Can you quote him saying racist things?
    ^ Ridiculous. That's like the meme "If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?"

I could give examples of trump's racism but you would dismiss them as hearsay or phony or some of the other excuses you like to make. Followed by a comment about liberals folding like a cheap suit.

Been there, done that, bought the t-shirt.

― Charles Dickens

8. #113 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

OK then, you are going with the four year old racist thing, lol...
    So you didn't read the article, lol...

― Charles Dickens

9. #114 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post

I could give examples of trump's racism but you would dismiss them as hearsay or phony or some of the other excuses you like to make.
    The examples would be worthless if they were just allegations, dismissed cases, gish gallop, or propaganda. This is why you will never actually post these so called examples. Nobody on this forum has any way to know if I would dismiss or deny actual evidence that Trump is a racist, since nobody here has ever posted any. They will claim that they have already posted such evidence, but there will not be a link to where it was- or it will just be allegations, dismissed cases, gish gallop, or propaganda.

10. #115 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Refresh my memory. Lefties regularly claim to have a ready posted stuff on this forum that was never posted, so please show me where trump said what you claim he did in post 105.
    Trump used a common racist cliché, regularly used against non-white people, against four non-white people. He told four non-white American citizens, three of which were born in America, to go back to their countries.

Now I know what you're going to say. "But he didn't say go back to your countries.... because you're not white." However, we both know you're only saying that because you don't want to admit Trump was being racial.

If a person tells Jews that the Holocaust didn't happen, we know that person is being anti-semitic because that's a common anti-semitic trope. If a person calls Italians a bunch of mobsters, we know that person is being racist because that's a common racist trope used against Italians. You don't have to mention a person's race to be racist.

And, as mentioned before, Trump has never told his white enemies to go back to their countries.

11. #116 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,936 Times in 2,054 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 948 Times in 862 Posts

Evmerto starting the same shit all over again. Trump's racism has been proven clearly. No argument is possible. Now Trump is using it in public because he sees it as a vote-getter. Trump's calculations show the right number of bigoted voter are in the right states, so that he can achieve an electoral college win again.

12. #117 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Trump used a common racist cliché, regularly used against non-white people, against four non-white people. He told four non-white American citizens, three of which were born in America, to go back to their countries.

Now I know what you're going to say. "But he didn't say go back to your countries.... because you're not white." However, we both know you're only saying that because you don't want to admit Trump was being racial.

If a person tells Jews that the Holocaust didn't happen, we know that person is being anti-semitic because that's a common anti-semitic trope. If a person calls Italians a bunch of mobsters, we know that person is being racist because that's a common racist trope used against Italians. You don't have to mention a person's race to be racist.

And, as mentioned before, Trump has never told his white enemies to go back to their countries.
    Why don't you put the quote here for us to discuss? To make it fair for both of us, write a couple of sentences that prove that you know the correct context of the statement, and not just the context that was engineered by the msm. We really need to see what he really did say, and it needs to be contained in quotes.

13. #118 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzomin View Post
    Evmerto starting the same shit all over again. Trump's racism has been proven clearly. No argument is possible. Now Trump is using it in public because he sees it as a vote-getter. Trump's calculations show the right number of bigoted voter are in the right states, so that he can achieve an electoral college win again.
    We can go round after round on this, or you can just post some evidence that proves Trump is a racist. No lefty on this forum has ever posted a shred of evidence that proves Trump is a racist, and you certainly won't be the first. All you can do is claim that you have already posted evidence, but you won't be able to say what it was or where it can be found. Either that, or you will be limited to posting allegations, dismissed cases, gish gallop, or propaganda. Go on now, post something besides the evidence...

14. #119 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,182 Times in 1,821 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 610 Times in 560 Posts

Any dictionary will define racism as someone who considers one race inferior to their own race.

Black & brown skin good, white skin bad! Who's the fucking racist?
    "Government is force by definition and corruption by nature. The bigger the government, the greater the force and the greater the corruption."

15. #120 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Why don't you put the quote here for us to discuss? To make it fair for both of us, write a couple of sentences that prove that you know the correct context of the statement, and not just the context that was engineered by the msm. We really need to see what he really did say, and it needs to be contained in quotes.

Now I know what's coming. You're going to say that he didn't LITERALLY say "they should go back to their countries because they're black and brown." However, I know you're not stupid enough to believe that's a good argument. You either agree with Trump's racist tweets, or you disagree with them, but you don't want to admit they're racist because you refuse to criticize Trump.
    Keep in mind, this is how Fascism starts. It's blind obedience to the leader.