Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Quad Squad Responds To Trump's Racist Comments: "Go Back To Where You Came From."

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,419 Times in 7,538 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 270 Times in 253 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    He doesn't consider them American because they're not white.
    Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    Did he say that?
    Yes. He said they should go back to "their countries" even though three of them were born in America and all four of them have American citizenship.
    No. Where did he say he doesn't consider them American because they're not white? I couldn't find that.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Stop changing the subject from you are a racist if you support racists

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

No. Where did he say he doesn't consider them American because they're not white? I couldn't find that.
    You're playing ignorant. Feel flattered. I think you're smart enough to get what he really means.
    Trump has childishly insulted lots of people who he disagrees with, but he never told white people to go back to their country, because he accepts that America is their country. He only said this to the Squad because all four of them are non-white.

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    You and all your KKK buddies opposing the OP and supporting Trump's targeting of brown people
    Coming from you that means squat. You consider me a racist for advocating a healthy diet.
    Besides, how did I oppose the OP? I didn't even read it. I don't support what he tweeted. But I saw nothing racist in it. As usual it was pretty stupid . That's what he does all the time is tweet stupid shit.
    You're supposed to have me on ignore. So ignore me dum dum.
    Last edited by anonymoose; 07-15-2019 at 10:51 PM.

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You're playing ignorant. Feel flattered. I think you're smart enough to get what he really means.
    I'm very skeptical of Omar being a legit citizen. I want to know if she married her brother to get into the country.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to anonymoose For This Post:

dukkha (07-15-2019)

7. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I'm very skeptical of Omar being a legit citizen. I want to know if she married her brother to get into the country.
    Well until we have evidence that she's not a legit citizen, assuming she's not would be stupid.

Either way, Trump told three people who were born in America to go back to the countries they came from. Is it really not obvious at this point? He thinks that being born here isn't enough to consider them American. And again, he ONLY does this to non-white people.

So my question is, why not stand behind Trump and be honest here? I don't support Trump, but I'll admit, I agree with him. To be American, you have to be white. The Squad are not white, so they're not American. You either agree, or you think Trump is wrong.

8. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

.I think you're smart enough to get what he really means.
    Anonymoose and Trump are childish. Diff is Trump has a purpose.

9. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Well until we have evidence that she's not a legit citizen, assuming she's not would be stupid.

Either way, Trump told three people who were born in America to go back to the countries they came from. Is it really not obvious at this point? He thinks that being born here isn't enough to consider them American. And again, he ONLY does this to non-white people.

So my question is, why not stand behind Trump and be honest here? I don't support Trump, but I'll admit, I agree with him. To be American, you have to be white. The Squad are not white, so they're not American. You either agree, or you think Trump is wrong.
    I stand behind Trump in regard to Omar. We should find out who she married to get into the country and if it was her brother, deport her. Not the other three if he was referring to them. I'd disagree with him there. He didn't mention them specifically so for me he could've been referring to Pelosi. She's white and I don't consider California as part of America anymore. So I agree with him if he referred to Pelosi.

10. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    Anonymoose and Trump are childish. Diff is Trump has a purpose.
    This is why I think the Right has gone Fascist. It's not just that they support a retard, it's that they defend anything he does even when they know he is wrong. Even when he does things that they criticized other people for.
    This is the Führerprinzip.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to StoneByStone For This Post:

PoliTalker (07-16-2019)

12. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I often suspect you are posing as an abject racist to underscore by your agreement with the fence straddling sort
    who always indirectly support racism that they are snowflakes to your ostensible cause.

13. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

This is why I think the Right has gone Fascist. It's not just that they support a retard, it's that they defend anything he does even when they know he is wrong. Even when he does things that they criticized other people for.
    This is the Führerprinzip.
    Never heard the NAZI reference before so I'll need to look it up. With anonymoose it's 40 percent boredom and getting joy from being annoying.

14. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I stand behind Trump in regard to Omar. We should find out who she married to get into the country and if it was her brother, deport her. Not the other three if he was referring to them. I'd disagree with him there. He didn't mention them specifically so for me he could've been referring to Pelosi. She's white and I don't consider California as part of America anymore. So I agree with him if he referred to Pelosi.
    We all know who he was referring to. He wasn't talking about Pelosi, he was talking about the Squad. He even said "I’m sure that Nancy Pelosi would be very happy to quickly work out free travel arrangements!"

She's white, so he might hate her, but he still sees her as American.

15. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Stupid Trump Tweet, in tht it's easily picked apart factually.
    'Racism' was the expected response no matter what the Tweet. Trump should have stayed out of it.

But it does highlite how much the squad hates traditional America. Long run that will stick , not the tweet'

16. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

We all know who he was referring to. He wasn't talking about Pelosi, he was talking about the Squad. He even said "I’m sure that Nancy Pelosi would be very happy to quickly work out free travel arrangements!"

She's white, so he might hate her, but he still sees her as American.
    And to sharpen the point, Trump cannot defend that he singled them out for reason that they are unAmerican on the issues.
    There are many white as the driven snow folks who are Marxists or Islamists or are highly critical of facets of the US that the right

considers un-American and you never hear him call for their expatriation.

17. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,936 Times in 2,054 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 948 Times in 862 Posts

Just another coincidence? He told 4 American politicians to go back home. That is an old saying used by Wallace when he ran. I doubt any black or dark-skinned person has gone through life without hearing that a few times. It is what racists say. It is what Trump said.

18. The Following User Groans At Gonzomin For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (07-15-2019)

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Gonzomin For This Post:

PoliTalker (07-16-2019)