Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Quad Squad Responds To Trump's Racist Comments: "Go Back To Where You Came From."

1. #121 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,771 Times in 33,632 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,065 Times in 4,683 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    u cant say NOTHING negative about black etc nothing..if u say something about a black QB u are racist
    Nope, it’s the way you say it that causes problems.

2. The Following User Groans At Phantasmal For This Awful Post:

Earl (07-16-2019)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (07-16-2019)

4. #122 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,341 Times in 5,714 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 374 Times in 355 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzomin View Post
    They are freshmen congresswomen who lead nothing. Trump is using them for a target so he can rally the haters and bigots. In the Democratic Party, they have a right to be heard. Trump picked out women of color for obvious reasons. He thinks running on hate and bigotry wins for him. Every fiber will be backing racism again.
    close ^^^ but no cigar

Trump is playing the Democrats like a fiddle,
    but it has nothing to do with "stoking hate and bigotry" moonbat.

He is forcing the Democrats to embrace 4 women who are so detached from anything American, that even the most left leaning of the swing vote will run away from them so fast your tiny little heads will spin.

Trump holds up a bisquit and says "jump. good girl, jump"

and they jump

Old schoolers like Pelosi see what Trump is doing and are sounding the alarm, and in your little nut**bag world.. no one is listening

so line up like a good boy, go get your bisquit

This just In::: Trump indicted for living in liberals heads and not paying RENT

C̶N̶N̶ SNN.... Shithole News Network

Trump Is Coming back to a White House Near you

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Getin the ring For This Post:

Earl (07-16-2019)

6. #123 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,419 Times in 7,538 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 270 Times in 253 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Good one, Moose,

Nice comeback.

Fight BS with BS.

I would have simply ignored it.

Life is too short.
    I'm afraid McSlawber has me pegged.
    https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...71#post3150771

7. #124 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,771 Times in 33,632 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,065 Times in 4,683 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hi Moose,

Who ever heard of alpha news? Got a more reputable source?
    Alpha News routinely makes questionable claims such as this: New Evidence Supports Claims That Ilhan Omar Married Her Brother. This is an unproven conspiracy theory. In general, Alpha News reports news that is always favorable to the right and denigrates the left.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mediabi...ha-news/%3famp

8. The Following User Groans At Phantasmal For This Awful Post:

Earl (07-16-2019)

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

PoliTalker (07-16-2019), ThatOwlWoman (07-16-2019)

10. #125 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,568 Times in 17,849 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,238 Times in 3,042 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Getin the ring View Post
    oh I do hope with ever fiber in my body that the democrat party attaches themselves to "the squad"

looks like they have no choice, best of luck

you really are a fu@kin goofball aren't you? And here I thought it was an act
    It’s not an act, Getin.

He/she has problems with grammar too...”you’re” and “your” confuse him/her.

11. #126 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello TOP,

Quote Originally Posted by TOP View Post
    The "Squad" is incredibly hateful....so yes, I guess our "Americas" are Very different...
    You didn't listen to their statements in the OP link, did you.

They say they love America and all her people, including Trump fans.

They did not sound hateful at all.

But, of course, that would require listening to THEM, not the cherry-picked FOX news version where only the most controversial things they say are selected.

Trump says they are hateful, but he doesn't speak for THEM.

If you are taking Trump's word, then neither do YOU.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Phantasmal (07-16-2019), ThatOwlWoman (07-16-2019)

13. #127 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Top of the day to you, Phantasmal,

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Alpha News routinely makes questionable claims such as this: New Evidence Supports Claims That Ilhan Omar Married Her Brother. This is an unproven conspiracy theory. In general, Alpha News reports news that is always favorable to the right and denigrates the left.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mediabi...ha-news/%3famp
    I figured when the source was some obscure thing I never heard of, and not a major reputable media source, that the content was highly suspect. Too bad more Trump fans don't take an objective view....
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Phantasmal (07-16-2019)

15. #128 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Trump said these Congresswomen hate America.

They never said they hate America.

If you think they are hateful, please tell us why?

Please give an example of something they all said which is hateful.

If you can't give an example, and you are simply taking Trump's word?

Then you are no better than Trump's little pawn.

Anybody?

What makes them hateful. Why do they 'hate' America.

16. #129 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    They are playing right into his hands but not in the way that you think. Impeachment is dead. You know it. Even the democrat party knows it except for the truly deranged.

I will explain it all in an upcoming thoughtful post in APP
    That is the way I think. If Trump is impeached, he won't be removed from office, because the Democrats don't have the support from the GOP. Trump wants this so then he can brag about how he survived impeachment and is a legitimate president.

17. #130 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    AOC and the Squad can basically get away with saying *anything* because they are women minorities—but Trump needs to watch his step?

Methinks you are a conflicted ethnic nationalist lol.
    I didn't say that. I said that they say stupid things, but they're typical stupid things that politicians say. Whereas Trump goes beyond when it comes to stupid things.

18. #131 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

No, they cannot get away with anything. Stop fooling yourself.
    Ok, lol.

What have they said and NOT gotten away with? I can’t come up with anything. One of them wants to ‘impeach the mother-fucker’. Another one of them got away with an anti Semitic statement that would have gotten any conservative kicked to the curb.

But here they are basically running the show for Democrats. Pelosi can’t do anything with them.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

19. #132 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello StoneByStone,

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    That is the way I think. If Trump is impeached, he won't be removed from office, because the Democrats don't have the support from the GOP. Trump wants this so then he can brag about how he survived impeachment and is a legitimate president.
    There is no law which prevents being impeached more than one time.

20. #133 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    He is a legitimate president and people who claim otherwise are trying to undermine our democracy.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

21. #134 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Yes, there are. But Toadstool singled out those particular women because he knows his base hates and fears them because of both race and religion, and he knows how to whip up the racist, xenophobic fervor. Fox and the Reichwing blogosphere, for instance, has been going after AOC from the moment she was elected. There are dozens of threads just here on JPP attacking her. What makes his comments racist? He has gone on Twitter rampages against other (D)s who dared to criticize him. But he never told *them* to "go back" and to leave the country.... only these women who are clearly non-white.
    I think most Conservatives hate AOC because she's a young woman. The Right is full of Incels. But this attack by Trump was definitely about race and religion, because while he doesn't care about those things, he knows many of his Alt-Right supporters do.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to StoneByStone For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (07-16-2019)

23. #135 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    Ok, lol.

What have they said and NOT gotten away with? I can’t come up with anything. One of them wants to ‘impeach the mother-fucker’. Another one of them got away with an anti Semitic statement that would have gotten any conservative kicked to the curb.

But here they are basically running the show for Democrats. Pelosi can’t do anything with them.
    Well, the President has shown if you have a lot of followers you have a lot of power.

AOC 2024!