Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Quad Squad Responds To Trump's Racist Comments: "Go Back To Where You Came From."

1. #226 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello dukkha,

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    silliness. Government can barely distribute money without terrible over-spending.
    Now put it in charge of business decisions as well -what could go wrong?
    The problem is under-taxation of the super-rich. Obama had the deficits DOWN. Trump LIED, when he said he would eliminate the debt. Republicans got CONNED.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Phantasmal (07-18-2019)

3. #227 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,335 Times in 22,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,239 Times in 2,979 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    Back then he was willing to criticize Trump. You can disagree with what he's saying, but there is no denying he had a spine in being willing to stand up to another Republican. Especially one who was on his way to being the Republican nominee.
    So using your warped logic, Democrats as a whole had ZERO spine as NONE of them stood up to Obama right? Dumb.

How am I not consistent? I'm saying that I respected Graham when he had a spine. As of now, he doesn't.
    You are consistently wrong and say stupid things.

Nope. So are you going to apologize for saying I didn't know about their policies?
    I am amused that you think you know much of anything. Are you going to apologize for being stupid?
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

4. #228 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Here is a video of the House of Representatives of the US Congress press conference with 4 members of Congress singled out for hateful remarks by the President.

They explained that the totally predictable President does this to distract from the real issues, which are the hateful policy the President is enacting to keep the nation divided, people in cages and separate families at the border. The President has failed to deliver on his promises of health care and infrastructure, and turned education into a money-grab which excludes minorities from success. The President has repeatedly made hurtful remarks and equated racist white supremacists with those who protest against such vulgarities. They say President Trump is accused of crimes and it is time to bring an impeachment inquiry into his failure to uphold his oath of office to the US Constitution.

PBS Newshour
    Oh….you are talking about the "LADIES OF COLOR"......PUSSY POSSE? The one's your party now owns lock stock and smoking barrel? That POSSE? The Same POSSE that called Fancy Nancy a RACIST? Who then was laughed off the floor of congress while attempting to present a TRUMP RESOLUTION? That POSSE?

But I thought this PUSSY POSSE was going to Impeach that MOTHER F'R instead of losing an up or down resolution floor vote via a supermajority rejection from both parties? What up? No one paying attention to the fake outrage? Its OK for the ladies of this democrat pussy posse to call our POTUS a Mother F'r…..but he's a racist for defending himself from at least 10 of these attacks on a daily basis?

The PUSSY CARD, THE RACE CARD, THE BIGOT CARD, THE MISOGYNIST RACD, …..they have called him everything from Hitler, to Traitor, attempted to kick him from office based upon fake news articles....etc. Suck tactics were preformed ad nauseam in the 2016 election....Teflon Don still kicked ass and is currently taking names....Just ask BARR and DURHAM.
    Last edited by Ralph; 07-18-2019 at 09:19 AM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ralph For This Post:

Truth Detector (07-18-2019)

6. #229 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,335 Times in 22,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,239 Times in 2,979 Posts
    Blog Entries

The problem is under-taxation of the super-rich.
    That is a massive pile of malarkey. We don't have a revenue problem in this country. We have a SPENDING problem. The 1% pay almost 40% of the taxes in this country. To say they aren't paying enough is asinine.

Obama had the deficits DOWN.
    This is an outright lie. Obama has the record for massive trillion dollar deficits. When he left office he still held the record.

Trump LIED, when he said he would eliminate the debt. Republicans got CONNED.
    It's a little hard to reduce spending with a do-nothing House filled with low IQ Democrats who want to do nothing but engage in massive fishing expeditions in a desperate effort to impeach Trump because they are butt hurt Hillary lost.

Why don't you demand they stop the bullshit? Assuming you REALLY care and aren't just bullshitting as you usually do.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

7. #230 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    You "agreed" in a back handed way and then JUST HAD to add to it.
    Well we were talking about Trump, then you used #whataboutism. I agreed with your deflection point, now I'm getting back to the original point.

Tell how the tweets were racist?
    He used a common racist trope against four non-white people.

8. #231 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

Well we were talking about Trump, then you used #whataboutism. I agreed with your deflection point, now I'm getting back to the original point.

The days of using Political Correctness to stone your political opponent are long gone....we have a new sheriff in town and he's kicking ass and taking names.

9. #232 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    The days of using Political Correctness to stone your political opponent are long gone....we have a new sheriff in town and he's kicking ass and taking names.
    With racist tweets!

10. #233 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

What race's are they?
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

11. #234 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

What race's are they?
    Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is Mestizo, Rashida Tlaib is Arabic, and Ilhan Omar and Ayanna Pressley are black.

12. #235 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is Mestizo, Rashida Tlaib is Arabic, and Ilhan Omar and Ayanna Pressley are black.
    Arabic is not a race and neither is Mestizo.

13. #236 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Arabic is not a race and neither is Mestizo.

Ah, alright then, so he was only being racist against Blacks.

Oh, wait, there is no black race, only the human race, right?

Please grow some balls and stand by your guy.

14. #237 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Ah, alright then, so he was only being racist against Blacks.

Oh, wait, there is no black race, only the human race, right?

Please grow some balls and stand by your guy.
    But since they were all supposed to be included, even though he never mentioned names, how can it be racist when it didn't include everyone (according to your post)??

15. #238 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

The entire Odd Squad will be going back to where they came from soon:

Rep. Ayanna Pressley (D-Mass.) had the highest favorability among the four in The Economist/YouGov Poll. Twenty-two percent of respondents had a very or somewhat favorable opinion of her, compared to 18 percent who had a very or somewhat unfavorable opinion, giving her a net favorability of +4 points.

Only 2 of the 5 Democratic freshmen women included in the survey, Pressley and Rep. Katie Porter (D-Calif.), had a positive favorability rating.
    Reps. Rashida Tlaib (D-Mich.), Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) and Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.) all had net negative favorability ratings, of -7 points (24 percent unfavorable to 31 recent favorable), -8 (41 percent unfavorable to 33 percent favorable) and -9 (24 percent unfavorable to 25 percent favorable), respectively.
    https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4...proval-ratings
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

16. #239 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

But since they were all supposed to be included, even though he never mentioned names, how can it be racist when it didn't include everyone (according to your post)??
    He directed it at all four members of the Squad, so I'm not sure what you're talking about. If you're saying that it didn't count as racism for the Arab and the Mestizo, will you at least admit that it counted as racism for the Blacks, or do you lack the spine for that?

17. #240 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    The entire Odd Squad will be going back to where they came from soon:

America?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to StoneByStone For This Post:

PoliTalker (07-19-2019)