Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Quad Squad Responds To Trump's Racist Comments: "Go Back To Where You Came From."

1. #136 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,529 Times in 52,746 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TOP View Post
    The "Squad" is incredibly hateful....so yes, I guess our "Americas" are Very different...
    Naturally, because you and your ilk define "hateful" as "anything negative about our Lord and Emperor Trump." This is what happens when you are fully immersed in the Reichwing blogosphere like you are. Maybe you should pry your face away from Fox, Breitbart, and Storm Front and come to the light. The truth is out there. It's just not in the media slums that you frequent.

2. The Following User Groans At ThatOwlWoman For This Awful Post:

Earl (07-16-2019)

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Cypress (07-16-2019), Phantasmal (07-16-2019), PoliTalker (07-16-2019), StoneByStone (07-16-2019)

4. #137 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello StoneByStone,

They don't currently have the votes, but good people who support Trump need to be shamed into giving up on their greed and instead guilted into doing the right thing.
    Not going to happen. People who support Trump like that he says outrageous things and pisses off Liberals. Trying to guilt them is pointless because it's just giving them what they want, which is proof that Trump is succeeding in pissing off the people they hate.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to StoneByStone For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (07-16-2019)

6. #138 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Hello StoneByStone,

That's an intricate phenomenon. Deplorable people, no problem. They have always been haters. But good people who at first didn't want Trump, but then were gradually swayed over and then became part of 'Trump's Republican Party? They were like frogs that got boiled slow so they didn't jump out of the pot.
    The truth is, American Conservatives have no loyalty to the country, they have loyalty to the GOP. The reason they hated Trump isn't because he's an amoral egoist, it's because they didn't think he could beat Hillary. When he did, they had no reason to dislike him anymore. And now that the GOP worships Trump, so do they.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to StoneByStone For This Post:

PoliTalker (07-16-2019)

8. #139 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,341 Times in 5,714 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 374 Times in 355 Posts

Trump said these Congresswomen hate America.

They never said they hate America.

If you think they are hateful, please tell us why?

Please give an example of something they all said which is hateful.

If you can't give an example, and you are simply taking Trump's word?

Then you are no better than Trump's little pawn.

Anybody?

What makes them hateful. Why do they 'hate' America.
    Because they criticize a duly elected President non-stop, all the while complaining that he is criticizing duly elected congresswomen.

they complain non-stop about the "illegals" problem at the border when they are part of the very body who is supposed to do something about it, make sense to you?

can you follow along? I know it has not been a good last couple of years for you, I'd understand if you can't
    This just In::: Trump indicted for living in liberals heads and not paying RENT

C̶N̶N̶ SNN.... Shithole News Network

Trump Is Coming back to a White House Near you

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Getin the ring For This Post:

Earl (07-16-2019), TOP (07-16-2019)

10. #140 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    He is a legitimate president and people who claim otherwise are trying to undermine our democracy.
    No, but that's a different issue.

He wants to prove he's a legitimate president. That's why he's trying to get impeached so that he can survive the process and remain president.

11. #141 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Hello StoneByStone,

There is no law which prevents being impeached more than one time.
    Sure, but what does it matter? He'll get impeached twice, remain president both times, and have even more to brag about.

12. #142 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,529 Times in 52,746 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    I think most Conservatives hate AOC because she's a young woman. The Right is full of Incels. But this attack by Trump was definitely about race and religion, because while he doesn't care about those things, he knows many of his Alt-Right supporters do.
    Very true. They also hate and fear her because she is the face of America's future -- an accomplished, educated, non-white female in a position of power.

13. The Following User Groans At ThatOwlWoman For This Awful Post:

Earl (07-16-2019)

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

PoliTalker (07-16-2019)

15. #143 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Getin the ring View Post
    Because they criticize a duly elected President non-stop, all the while complaining that he is criticizing duly elected congresswomen.
    Much like Republicans complained about Obama non-stop. Does that mean they hate America?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to StoneByStone For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (07-16-2019)

17. #144 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Trump said these Congresswomen hate America.

They never said they hate America.

If you think they are hateful, please tell us why?

Please give an example of something they all said which is hateful.

If you can't give an example, and you are simply taking Trump's word?

Then you are no better than Trump's little pawn.

Anybody?

What makes them hateful. Why do they 'hate' America.
    Let’s see lol.

Pressley wants more blacks to show with more than just black faces. She wants black voices with their blackness. Whatever the hell that even means—you’ll have to ask her. Same ditto with Muslims. How many jaws would drop and hit the floor if she had added ‘white male Christians need to show up with their white voices’?

See, in Pressley’s eyes and the eyes of her ilk, white Christians [males, especially] are THE ENEMY. And this is hardly a big secret. Maybe hate is too strong a word but the Squad want nothing to do with me and ‘my kind’. They wouldn’t take one step across the room for my vote. Again, this is all plain as the noses on their Intersectional faces. And you don’t need to be white, Christian or male to see it.

Democrats could literally be throwing rocks at independent voters right now and not be worse off for it.

Pelosi knows this.
    Last edited by Darth Omar; 07-16-2019 at 08:58 AM.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

Earl (07-16-2019)

19. #145 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,341 Times in 5,714 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 374 Times in 355 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Very true. They also hate and fear her because she is the face of America's future -- an accomplished, educated, non-white female in a position of power.
    good luck with that

she's going to be a one term Congresswoman, kind of hard imagining that as a springboard to the whitehouse, ehh nutter
    This just In::: Trump indicted for living in liberals heads and not paying RENT

C̶N̶N̶ SNN.... Shithole News Network

Trump Is Coming back to a White House Near you

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Getin the ring For This Post:

Earl (07-16-2019)

21. #146 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,568 Times in 17,849 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,238 Times in 3,042 Posts
    Blog Entries

Does anyone on the planet think that AOC represents the interests of anyone other than minority’s.?

Anyone?

22. #147 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Darth,

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    He is a legitimate president and people who claim otherwise are trying to undermine our democracy.
    No, that is not true. President Carter said Trump is an illegitimate president and he is not trying to undermine our Democracy at all. He is a DEMOCRAT.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

23. #148 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello StoneByStone,

No, but that's a different issue.

He wants to prove he's a legitimate president. That's why he's trying to get impeached so that he can survive the process and remain president.
    How many times can he survive it? There is no limit to the number of times a president can be impeached.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

24. #149 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Sure, but what does it matter? He'll get impeached twice, remain president both times, and have even more to brag about.
    We don't know that. but thanks for your guess.

25. #150 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

We don't know that. but thanks for your guess. Remember. You know how a rock wall is built. Stone by stone. Ya just keep adding to it until you have something impenetrable.