Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 94

Thread: Since Pelosi refuses to do her job, Rep Green to force Impeachment vote in House

  1. #31 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    16,552
    Thanks
    2,551
    Thanked 9,197 Times in 5,828 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,270 Times in 2,044 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    you are being foolish


    be smart


    HE IS BEING INVESTGATED


    that is all Impeachment is


    get real
    that's incorrect

    an Impeachment be the house is totally different animal...……..the 'investigation' they're doing doesn't mean shit

    what happens if they don't like what they see?...……...a nasty ole censure?

  2. #32 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    123,011
    Thanks
    34,581
    Thanked 20,016 Times in 15,587 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 16,630 Times in 15,406 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

  3. The Following 2 Users Groan At evince For This Awful Post:

    Earl (07-16-2019), USFREEDOM911 (07-15-2019)

  4. #33 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    16,552
    Thanks
    2,551
    Thanked 9,197 Times in 5,828 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,270 Times in 2,044 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    Impeachment takes how long?


    see you don't know the system
    see my post #30

  5. The Following User Groans At reagansghost For This Awful Post:

    Earl (07-16-2019)

  6. #34 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    123,011
    Thanks
    34,581
    Thanked 20,016 Times in 15,587 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 16,630 Times in 15,406 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post
    that's incorrect

    an Impeachment be the house is totally different animal...……..the 'investigation' they're doing doesn't mean shit

    what happens if they don't like what they see?...……...a nasty ole censure?
    um dude


    if they can break the facts wide open to show the American people


    then we can Impeach


    jeeeese

  7. The Following User Groans At evince For This Awful Post:

    USFREEDOM911 (07-15-2019)

  8. #35 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    16,552
    Thanks
    2,551
    Thanked 9,197 Times in 5,828 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,270 Times in 2,044 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    You are flat out lying when you say they are doing NOTHING


    don't be like the trumpanzies
    because they should've impeached Trump in January of this year

    we all know the Senate won't convict btw, that's no secret

  9. #36 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    16,552
    Thanks
    2,551
    Thanked 9,197 Times in 5,828 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,270 Times in 2,044 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    um dude


    if they can break the facts wide open to show the American people


    then we can Impeach


    jeeeese
    the facts are in the Mueller report...………..they need to interview Mueller during impeachment hearings, not next week for the hell of it

    they're WAY behind schedule, hope the voters don't notice

  10. The Following User Groans At reagansghost For This Awful Post:

    Earl (07-16-2019)

  11. #37 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    123,011
    Thanks
    34,581
    Thanked 20,016 Times in 15,587 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 16,630 Times in 15,406 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post
    look, everyone knows that, including the House Dems

    If Trump is not impeached the Democrats will lose this game by default, didn't even show up and forfeited

    can't really believe this is happening - I was around in the late 60's and early 70's when our youth took to the streets and did some damage, now they're on FB or a tinder date, figure they can send out a few angry tweets and call it a day!
    do you remember them hitting the streets right after the election?


    yes Impeachment wont have time to REMOVE him or a willing senate


    save the ammo for later IF the Russians pull it off again


    GET IT

  12. The Following User Groans At evince For This Awful Post:

    USFREEDOM911 (07-15-2019)

  13. #38 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    123,011
    Thanks
    34,581
    Thanked 20,016 Times in 15,587 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 16,630 Times in 15,406 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

  14. The Following User Groans At evince For This Awful Post:

    USFREEDOM911 (07-15-2019)

  15. #39 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    123,011
    Thanks
    34,581
    Thanked 20,016 Times in 15,587 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 16,630 Times in 15,406 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    [QUOTE=reagansghost;3150666]the facts are in the Mueller report...………..they need to interview Mueller during impeachment hearings, not next week for the hell of it

    they're WAY behind schedule, hope the voters don't notice[/QUOTE

    you don't waste a tool on a job that cant get done

  16. The Following User Groans At evince For This Awful Post:

    USFREEDOM911 (07-15-2019)

  17. #40 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    123,011
    Thanks
    34,581
    Thanked 20,016 Times in 15,587 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 16,630 Times in 15,406 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    we are in this mess because everyone ignored the republican election cheating and we allowed Fox "news" to stay alive


    end those things and it will never be like this again

  18. The Following 2 Users Groan At evince For This Awful Post:

    Havana Moon (07-16-2019), USFREEDOM911 (07-15-2019)

  19. #41 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    72,458
    Thanks
    13,314
    Thanked 13,468 Times in 11,298 Posts
    Groans
    15,727
    Groaned 1,674 Times in 1,622 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post
    OH-LOOK!!

    The GOP is trying to hole back the racist liberals from returning to the Jim Crow days.
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.


  20. The Following User Says Thank You to USFREEDOM911 For This Post:

    Earl (07-16-2019)

  21. #42 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    83,664
    Thanks
    4,598
    Thanked 22,073 Times in 17,810 Posts
    Groans
    2,017
    Groaned 2,113 Times in 2,010 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post
    …..we should just ignore these Putin attacks???
    you just need to stop pretending there were some....

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

    Earl (07-16-2019)

  23. #43 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    5,794
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked 2,517 Times in 1,773 Posts
    Groans
    833
    Groaned 801 Times in 735 Posts

    Default

    Mueller pointed out 10 examples of Trump's actions that qualify as obstruction. Then said it was in congresses lap because justice could not indict a sitting president. The first half of the Mueller report was on Russian interference and Trump's people being involved in it. Six Trumpies are in jail or awaiting sentencing. Only an idiot like PP who reads nothing about it that is not far right, thinks the Trumpys are pure.

  24. The Following 2 Users Groan At Gonzomin For This Awful Post:

    Earl (07-16-2019), Havana Moon (07-16-2019)

  25. #44 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    83,664
    Thanks
    4,598
    Thanked 22,073 Times in 17,810 Posts
    Groans
    2,017
    Groaned 2,113 Times in 2,010 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzomin View Post
    Mueller pointed out 10 examples of Trump's actions that qualify as obstruction.
    Mueller said you are lying.......

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

    Earl (07-16-2019)

  27. #45 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    76,271
    Thanks
    32,099
    Thanked 21,325 Times in 16,566 Posts
    Groans
    22,992
    Groaned 3,651 Times in 3,471 Posts
    Blog Entries
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post
    So since the Senate won't convict the Congress should ignore its Article 1 powers as a check on the Executive (just like the SCOTUS')??

    fuck that, time for the Democrats to start firing back, and HARD
    Fuck me rigid, it has to hurt when even Desh is calling you a lunatic!!
    In rejecting their view [Spinoza, Leibnitz and Hegel], as I shall contend that we must, we are committing ourselves to the opinion that “truth” in empirical material has a meaning different from that which it bears in logic and mathematics.”

    Bertrand Russell, “An Inquiry Into Meaning & Truth” (1940)

  28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Havana Moon For This Post:

    Earl (07-16-2019), PostmodernProphet (07-16-2019)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-26-2019, 11:27 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-12-2019, 03:22 PM
  3. Republicans Win House Seat, Pelosi Threatens to Force a New Election
    By hvilleherb in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-10-2018, 07:19 AM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-29-2017, 12:13 AM
  5. Reps. Green and Sherman announce plan to file articles of impeachment
    By Cancel 2018.2 in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 06-08-2017, 11:51 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •