Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: How Feds control this country?

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

99. They are scare of my messages

In Sept. 2000, I started my thread to reveal the dark side of Federal law enforcement agency. Then found they managed several times to murder me. In each attempt of murder there always came with internet attack. Most obvious was after the failure of the first frame-up case in June, 2001. Next month in July, Ashcroft came to Bay area where I live announced a national cyber monitor programme. He created 9 teams to monitor the whole country which I alleged involved in harassment and censorship in internet. At the same time I got a message in NYtimes.com which may help you understand how they view my messages.

Quote, "Coyote954 01:45am Jul 12, 2001 EST

Kathaksung, I have an idea for you. Have you ever heard of a guy named Dick Marcinko? Well, he was a Navy SEAL, ....One day, he wrote a book about his experiences in the Navy SEALs, ....
    The problem is, he told a lot of Navy secrets. They harassed him, ...-- but, he could write whatever he wanted as long as it was fiction!
    So now he writes books about the Navy, and the SEALs, .....except that now he just says it is all fiction. .....
    So... I tell you, your experience with these government operatives would be a great story, and if you just pretend that it is "fiction" everyone will know better and the gov't can't do anything to you. .....And, hey, as the guy that gave you the idea, I want 5%. "

kathaksung 04:54pm Jul 13, 2001 EST

coyote954,
    Thanks for your suggestion. I have never sworn to FBI or DEA to keep their secret, so I have no obligation. What I put here are my personal experience, they are facts not fiction. If they want to send me to the court, I'd like to. What I need is not money, I need justice. Sorry you can't get your 5% but thanks anyway for your suggestion.

Kat Hak Sung

100. Power to spy on citizens expanded (11/24)

A news in 11/19 said "A federal appeals court ruled Monday that the Justice Department has broad powers to use wiretaps and other means to combat terrorism- a decision that will greatly expand the government authority to eavesdrop on Americans." The appeals court said the "Patriot Act" has given D.O.J. such a power although the congress insisted that it was not their intent.

It overturns the ruling of secret FISA court made in May. In which it caused dramatic reaction of agents who worked surveillance on me. (see "86. FISA Secret Court ruling" and "88. Foreign hand") Though they have never stop surveillance and harassment, now they get back legally. That proves their influence on Judiciary and their power is almost unchecked.

In 11/21, news said,"Senior FBI officials have grown frustrated with the bureau's performance in the war on terrorism, and they are dmanding that agents become more aggressive and single-minded in hunting terrorists. "and "They need to get out on the street and develop sources." Here I interpret "single-minded" imply to "freely make up decision by himself", "aggressive" imply to "do anything you want". "on the street and develop sources" imply to recruit gangs and mobs to have violence on the street. I'm familiar with such attemption. After May, there was court jury summon, letters for arranged meetings about my daughter's schoolarship though it's still 4 years away for her college entrance, even continuous false accusation to force me attending house inspection meeting. All attempts to lure me out to street.

How aggressive can they be? In Pratt's case, they framed him up as a murderer, and stopped other witness from testifying for him by planting false letters, almost would have executed him through the hand of US judiciary. In Judi Bary's case, to get rid of an environment activist, they even accused her of bombing herself.

Why they want to be aggressive with me? Because I am the witness of their crime. My revelation made them uneasy, especially the opinion about anthrax attack, government knowledgement of 911 attack, and sniper case.

101. Sniper case

I think the sniper case was done by government insider. It's a case similar to anthrax attack. I believe it was done by law enforcement agency. The anthrax attack was done to push congress for the passing through of "Patriot Act". The sniper case was done to push congress for passing resolution of authorization president with war power on Iraq.

The announcement of arrest of Mohammad and Malvo puzzled me. It seems evidence is strong, (especially Malvo admitted he was the shooter). I once thought I was wrong. But question emerged gradually. My suspicion on this case are:

(1) The sniper had to move away the back cushion of the seat when he intended to shoot. The only place he could put it on was the foot space for rear seat passenger. It's a big lump to handle in small compartment of Chevrolet Caprice. It would take sometime to move and settle it. And too, to put it back after shooting. The abnormal action would easy to be noticed. The Caprice is with glass windows.

(2) The sniper couldn't lay flat to shoot. He had to hold the rifle, so there was a height of his shoulder. His head must be upright to aim, so there was the height of his head over the shoulder. Was the luggage compartment that high for him? The rifle is long. If the distance from shoot hole to the back of front seat is 6 feet, a foot to two (from the aim point to gun end), must be deducted from 6 feet length. Then. there is only 4 feet and something left. There is hardly enough space for a sniper lay down to shoot.

(3) The hole is small ( News said it was blocked by a glove). Then the view of sniper is limited.

(4) In shooting events, people couldn't figure out where the shooting came from. It's reasonable to think that a silencer was used. But no silencer was found in Caprice. If the silencer was used, the lenth of rifle must be longer than privious assumption.

(5) The shooting were one shoot a death. Even a sharp shooter need a nice situation to result it. It's hard to believe he could do this in a car like this. I still believe a cargo van or a box van was more likely used in the case as other witness saw.

In early November, a news inspired me. I posted a message in several sites as early as in 11/2 to doubt on the case.

"(1) Is Muhammad real sniper?

Is he real sniper? Many people said he intended to be caught by deliberately left many clues. Generally, a serial killer used to admit it when police knocking at his door. But though media were full of topic of "death penalty", it seems a propaganda to plant an idea to the public that Muhammad is the real sniper. Not much people are aware of that....

Muhammad Interrogation In Dispute
    U.S. Attorneys Cut Off Talks, Local Prosecutor Alleges
    By Susan Schmidt and Katherine Shaver
    Washington Post Staff Writers
    Thursday, October 31, 2002; Page A01

Quote, "In the hours after his capture, sniper suspect John Allen Muhammad ranted at investigators, denying ownership of the car that he was arrested in and the Bushmaster rifle found inside it, Justice Department officials said yesterday.

FBI agents and Montgomery County detectives questioned Muhammad over a five-hour period at a secret location Thursday, trying to get him to say something that would help prosecutors build their case against him and John Lee Malvo. But Muhammad did not answer any questions about the shootings, officials said."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...2002Oct30.html

(2) 17 years old now becomes expert sniper? (posted after Nov. 10)

If you believe at the right beginning in what media said Muhammad is an expert sniper and so and so. Now it goes to the other end. It seems they have to put the suspicion on Malvo, a 17 years old illegal immigrant from Jamaica now became the "expert sniper" who did one shoot a death.

Quote, "Officials Link Most Sniper Killings to Teenager

November 10, 2002
    By JAYSON BLAIR

WASHINGTON, Nov. 9 - Senior law enforcement officials said
    today that evidence suggested Lee Malvo, the 17-year-old charged in the Washington-area sniper shootings, was the gunman in most of the attacks that left 10 dead.

The officials said investigators did not believe that Mr. Muhammad could fit in the trunk of the Caprice, where a hole had been hollowed out in the back and a seat modified so a gunman could fire from the back of the car. "The trunk
    is very small and Malvo is much smaller than Muhammad," one
    official said."

I posted my opinion on 11/2, this news on 11/10 proves it. Remember so far the evidence government given can be planted. The two were not directly found or arrested on the shooting site.

Then why the two were chosen to be the "snipers"?

102. Gang manipulation (12/6)

In "62. Plot" I talked about Federal attorney whom unusually involved in a state gang case, trying to expand death penalty on gang members of Nuestra Familia. I alleged the dramatic Federal intervention was an attempt to reach a deal of "murder for less penalty bargain". And I realized then agents would frame a big drug case to kill many people by the hands of prison gang.

This November an article I found in internet proved it. The article "The FBI's crime syndicate
    San Francisco lawyer charges feds with "outrageous misconduct"

Quote, "For seven months the FBI effectively masterminded the illegal activities of a heavily armed northern California crime syndicate, according to a motion filed Sept. 30 in federal court.".....

"The FBI, through its informant Daniel "Lizard" Hernandez, "directed the delivery of firearms and drugs, approved of plans to commit home invasion robberies, passed on authorizations for violence against out-of-favor former gang members, encouraged violence to protect the gang's interests, and eventually failed to prevent the killing of Raymond Sanchez and wounding of Joseph Cantu,"

The gang is Nuestra Familia. Raymond Sanchez was executed on 5/21/2001. 21 gansters were indicted in June 2001. I've talked about my drive license was due on 5/24/2001 which might have been planed as an important evidence in Federal agent's frame plot. And they even delayed McVeigh's execution date to 6/11/2001 to diverge public attention from a would be slaughter in prison. The motion said FBI mastermined this operation for 7 months. 7 months from Sanchez's death was November 2000, the time of publishing of the article "Killing Pablo". I talked about this in "62 Plot". The time they decided to frame a drug case and started operation.

If their plot had come to true that me and others whom know the truth were detained in jail, 21 killer gangsters had been there already. I think my abandon of renewal of drive license and revelation in internet soured their plan.

This motion (9/30/2002) is from the lawyer who represents one of another 16 defendents still awaiting trial in Sanchez's death. (5/31/2001). Consider there was another murder attempt in October, (see "94. Interest exchange", "95. A notice for a meeting"), it looks like that agents still want to use Nuestra Familia's mob in new plot?

http://sfbg.com/37/02/news_fbi_misconduct.html

103. Aggressive response

Serial killer had his own particular way to murder. Each criminal had his own characters. So did Federal agents. Their skill is manipulating their informants, gansters to work for them.

When high ranking FBI demanded agents to be "aggressive and get out on the street and develop sources", (see "100 Power to spy on citizens expanded") I immediately thought of it would be another attempt to manipulate gangsters to murder.

Within days of that FBI memorandum, there was a news: "4 men killed in Salinas, Gang violence" (S.J.M.N. 12/2/02)

It said that 4 apparent gang rivalries were killed last week.(late November) That Hugo Sanchez, was walking when a car drove by and someone asked him where he was from, then shot him to death. Police said. 'Where are you from' is a common gang challenge."

Though the report avoided to talk of what gang was it, I know what it is from former news. Salinas is the homebase of Nuestra Familia. I remembered in a web site (Kerrang.com) I was asked repeatedly "Where are you from?" recently. Is that a coincidence? I don't think so. It seems a preparation to paint me as a ganster if there is a shoot death. Though it sounds funny, it is an aggressive work of get onto the street.

These days I suffered heavy harassment in internet. Despite of various problems to read and post, I was once blocked from internet the whole afternoon. (I generally surf internet in the afternoon) I can feel the frustration of FBI. Their aggressive work made me write the above messages first. I'll continue with my opinion on sniper case in next message.

Reference: "Ex-prosecutor describes links between FBI, mob" (S.J.M.N. 12/6/2002)

"A former U.S. attorney in Boston told a congressional committee Thursday that he knew that some gangland informers were committing murders and that their FBI handlers had become personally involved with them. But he said he took no action because he was intimidated by the FBI.

"It would have precipitated World War 3 if I had tried to do anything about FBI informants," said the witness, Jeremiah T. O'sullivan, who was head of the New England Organized Crime Strike Force and then U.S. attorney in the 1970s and '80s."
    I got a warning from a web site. An intimidation that proves what I said are truth. Feds is afraid of it.

Quote, "Careful, the Feds are reading this...
    Churumbela 02-26-2009, 12:47 AM
    Please note:
    At the request of Homeland Security, all the posts in this thread have been re-organized to enable the government to more easily keep track of illicit activities. Thank you for your cooperation."

Can you find illicit activities from my post?

2. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 7 Times in 6 Posts

Really??!!?!?!

Himiny! HIMINY!!!! Runs for teh hils!!!

3. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

104. Sniper case (2) (12/17)

(4) Rich homeless

When someone complained in internet that INS had released Malvo after he was arrested as an illegal immigrant, I had such a message: "Don't blame INS all the way. Malvo might have been recruited as an informant. Law enforcement agent used to use such kind of people as snitch. John doer2 in OKC bombing is a similar one, or now called Padilla."

Quote, "In particular, there has been ample information to indicate that Williams had significant connections to larger illegal resources or organizations.

Multiple Identities: .....
    Extensive Travel: The Rev. Alan Archer, who runs the Lighthouse Mission homeless shelter where
    Williams and Malvo often stayed, reported that Williams would often claim extreme poverty, and yet at times procure large quantities of cash and fly off to such destinations as the Caribbean, Florida on business, and to Denver and Salt Lake City for skiing. Archer said that Williams frequently took phone calls from travel agents, so his jet-setting was a regular affair. This kind of activity is highly indicative of the fact that Williams was part of some sort of international ring. He stated to several friends that he moved to Bellingham to be near the Canadian border, so he could quickly get out of the US if needed.
    Immigrant Smuggling:...."

<http://www.centrexnews.com/columnists/skousen/2002/1101.html>

(5) Muhammad's life in Jamaica seemed to be a fairly good one: praying, jogging, adopted a son- Malvo.

Quote, "Muhammad seemed a model father. He prayed at home, stopped by his kids' Greenville Primary School and took them jogging every afternoon.

> Malvo lived with the family for about three months, and each morning donned khaki pants and a blue plaid tie to attend the Antigua and Barbuda Seventh-Day Adventist School. Muhammad introduced him as his son.

On frequent trips to the United States, Muhammad loaded up with blank CDs, batteries, things that can be high-priced on the island, and sold them to friends. He also weaved grand stories, telling a friend he had worked for the CIA and FBI, and that he had to return to the States periodically to give military training workshops."

<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/370-FBIntimidation/message/2430>

Do they more like informants for a powerful organization then the homeless as most paper saying? If you find all media reported conflict saying from government, (almost like a pre-trial) but rarely heard what suspects say or some other source? Anyone with common sense would know that which organization had the power to decide not to deport illegal immigrant and also were interested in penetration of smuggling society of illegal immigrants and the homeless society as well. I recognized that news report right away when I first read it. In my experience, G-lady (see #32, #47) often went to ski resort Tahoe around year 93. Because she is not a lady fond of sport, I at that time impressed that agents liked to entertain their informants when they had meeting. Now it looked like it's one of their culture. To have their train course at ski resorts.

(6) If you think Muhammad and Malvo were informants of Federal agency, then it's not difficult to understand why Federal prosecutor stopped the interrogation on first day after police were developing a rapport with Muhammad. Did they try to protect the right of Muhammad as they said later? Of course not. I think they were worrying Muhammad might reveal his identity of informant. FBI is notorious for abusing power, search and survey without warrant. Otherwise why didn't they stop the interrogation right from the begining? (Which is said lasted about 5 hours). And suspects used to confess in first interrogation when they were still in shock for the arrest and tell the truth.

Quote, "Yesterday, federal officials and Montgomery County law enforcement officials feuded about whether the discussions with Muhammad during his first day in custody had run their course, or whether they were curtailed by federal prosecutors."

"The tension yesterday was exacerbated by a report in the New York Times that quoted unnamed sources as saying that DiBiagio had forced state and federal investigators to stop talking to Muhammad just as they were developing a rapport with him."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...2002Oct30.html

(7) Reference: Padilla

Padilla was born in 1970.

1978-1982: Attending Darwin Elementary.

August 1985: Arrest record starts when he's 14, and is charged as a juvenile in connection with a murder. Padilla and a buddy robbed and stabbed a drunk man. Padilla kicks the bleeding man in the head. He tells cops: "I felt like it." January 1989: Arrested for obstructing people on the street after he was caught flashing gang signs and wearing gang colors. Tells police he's a Latin Disciple.

February 1989: Arrested for battery after hitting a cop in the face after trying to swipe a doughnut.

January 1991: Arrested in Chicago for firing a .357-caliber Magnum out a window of building near where he was living.

October 1991: Now in Florida, arrested for road rage incident in suburban Fort Lauderdale. Padilla fired a silver .38-caliber revolver at another motorist but missed.

1992: He was released from jail.

1992-93: Works at a Taco Bell in Davie, Fla.

June 1994: Padilla files for name change with Broward County; changes name to just Ibrahim. Later begins referring to himself as Abdullah al Muhajir.

1993-94: Works maintenance at Coral Ridge Golf Course in Fort Lauderdale.

(There is no information about where Padilla was and what work he did in this period from the source. I think that's top secret for FBI.)
    May 8, 2002: Arrested at O'Hare Airport.

JOSE PADILLA'S PAST via:

http://www.suntimes.com/output/news/cst-nws-terr12.html <http://>

Notice the owner of fast food restaurant Padilla worked for in 92-93 was a Muslim.
    Also notice that Padilla quit his ganster's life after his release from jail in 92. And try to penetrate into Muslim society since then. I think he might have been recruited in the jail and start his undercover job on 92.

I realized him as an informant not only based on above information, but mainly on the situation he was arrested in this May. When Ashcroft announced Padilla's arrest in Moscow, he had his purpose. The internet immediately circulated that Padilla was identical to John Doer2 of OKC bombing. When they need excuse to start war on Iraq, they sacrifice their informant without hesitation. See other opinion of mine about Padilla at: Re 7. Padilla and OKC bombing (6/15) in "68. Ashcroft's revenge (5/31/02)".

Also review "6. Looter and scapegoat" to see how they sacrificed a black teenage to settle a burglary case. That teenage, I guess, would work as an informant in jail.

105. Sniper case (3) Dramatic turnaround (12/27)

(8) Information Federal want you know and not know

When the two were arrested, media were full of information that Muhammad was a specialist Marksman, that the rifle was from a gun shop of his living state, that he was linked to other gun murders. And even his former wife and his son were in news said he deserved deaths if he committed such crime. It was almost a pre-trial.

What we know is in Muhammad's first interrogation, he ranted and denied any connection to sniper case. He was brought into Federal custody just at the time when he intended to speak something. After about one week, DOJ dramatically dropped the initial 20 counts of Federal charges against him. Police said the trunk of Caprice is to small to fit him. Now all evidences turn to point to Malvo, and he admitted he did some shootings.

I think Muhammad and Malvo, as informants, were assigned to the sniper shooting sites. They thought they were doing routine job to solve sniper case, never dreamed of being framed as snipers themselves. The Caprice was their working car. After arrest, Muhammad was old enough to realize the seriousness of the situation, and was going to tell the truth. FBI, watching him all the time, stopped it at the right point. (I think in the train course in ski resort, a principle for informants is at any time, they shouldn't reveal their identity. Breaking the rule may face death penalty. Anyhow, Muhammad knew he would face death penalty too, if he wouldn't tell the truth. He chose not to be a scapegoat.) As the result, in that one week's custody, a compromise has reached, and there was a dramatical turnaround.

Malvo kept his mouth shut up during the first 5 hours' interrogation. A week later, he changed his manner after Federal handed them over to local police. In a 7 hours interrogation, he admitted he was the one who pulled the trigger. "Malvo was talkative, smiling, even bragging in response to indirect questions from investigators, sources said."(S.J.M.N.) A poster in internet said Malvo even sang during interrogation. What made him so happy for something would lead him to death penalty? It seems he was under influence of something. Or he was strongly trust the promise of FBI, believe they are the God? Anyway, the unusual behave of Malvo made his attorney, Arif, said "he needs a psychiatrist to evaluate Malvo because 'We're not certain what makes Mr. Malvo tick.'"
    This interrogation was a questionable one. Muhammad and Malvo were transferred from Federal to local police in later afternoon. Peter Greenspan, who represented Muhammad, said, "All of this was so orchestrated so that they would get them to Virginia late in the afternoon when they couldn't get to court." Malvo's guardian, Petit, asked the police to stop the interrogation at 6p.m. A police commander agreed to pass on his request and then ordered him to leave. (S.J.M.N.)

When Federal wants to stop Muhammad telling the truth, they used the reason of his right to have a lawyer. Once when they want people to know what they want them to know, they orchestrated another interrogation. Though without a lawyer, this time the Federal didn't try to protect Malvo's right.

(9) Question and Answer

Q1. Some people argue that people heard the shots

A. I re-read the news. They are right. People heard the shots. No silencer was used.

Q2. Some people said Muhammad and Malvo are the suspects because the shooting stopped after they were arrested.

A. I don't think it can prove anything. If it's a framed case, the real sniper of course would stop shooting, otherwise they would prove the two were innocent.

Perpetrator(s) stop to mail anthrax letter. That doesn't mean they have been arrested. It only proves they stopped when mission is fulfiled. The former one was to push for the pass through of "Patriot Act" The later one was to push for the authorization of Iraq war power. FBI have trouble for incapacity of solving the anthrax case. So this time they prepare a scapegoat.

Q3. Some people said they have a Caprice, that it's trunk is spacious, and allowed man operating inside easily.

A. It seems contradictory to Police' conclusion. I have no experience with Caprice so I don't know which one is correct. There are two possibilities. Either there has been a compromise between the arrested two and Federal, so police lied to exclude Muhammad from shooting, or the trunk is really small. So far the authority's saying is it's too small to fit Muhammad.

And I still hold my opinion. The victims were in parking lot, or gas station, or at the entrance of the shop. Which were lighted area with a lot of traffic and customers. The Caprice couldn't be too near the sites because it thus would have been seen there was a big black hole in its back seat. And the operation to settle the big lump of back seat cushion will cause attention. It's not a van with closed area. It's a Sedan with glass window of four sides. In a situation that everybody kept alert, any sniper would have stayed far away from the crowd area. And even if the trunk is big, the deck must have been at the same level as other cars. If you lay at that level, see through a small hole about two feet away, your sight would be very limited and would be blocked by the body of other cars, the car parking along the roadside, on the parking lot, and the cars on the moving, even the bushes. The bullet path couldn't jump over the body of other cars. It's hard to imagine they could have done
    so many successful shootings by a Caprice without been discovered.

106. Christmas day re-union (1/6/03)

My family members used to re-union on holidays. In recent years, I was estranged from them, (my parents, brother and sisters) I rarely go to San Francisco to join with them. I think they were bothered and intimidated by agents for years. I don't want to give them trouble. I've talked about B (my young brother in law) whom unusually came to my house on Dec. 2001, dropped gifts then left right away. (see "48. Test") It's unusual because he never give X'mas gift.

So this time, when my sisters and brother said they would come to my house for Christmas holiday, (12/25/02) I was surprised. It never happened before. I said I have no Ma Jong. It's a Chinese game we used to play in re-union. They said they would bring it. They even brought a Ma Jong table with them that day.

When we had lunch, I talked about the messages I posted in internet which I hadn't told them before. I talked about the frame attemption in June, 2001 and May 2002. That B was a target because he is rich. And it's easy to plant because he imports many containers of goods from China. They said they couldn't figure out why FBI intending to frame them. My explanation was I thought FBI had contact all of them for years. Seeking cooperation from them. They all know I am innocent. If there would have been a frame case, their evidence would reveal the truth. That's why agents would frame them too. And there is one thing people rarely know, FBI seeking profit in their operation which made them a very corruptive organization. B said there was nothing he could do if FBI really intending to plant.

There were eight of us that day. After lunch, four of us played Ma Jong , my wife was preparing dinner while the other three were chatting. I continued my topic of "my American nightmare" while playing Ma Jong. Then I felt a little dizzy when the chatting three said they felt sleepy. They quickly went a sound sleep after my wife gave them blankets. They slept the whole afternoon until dinner time. That's something never have happened before. I think the agent who monitored us was angry with my talking. He didn't want my relatives know FBI's true face and beamed sleep radiation to interrupt the talking.

Another thing unusual on that day was a relative happened called on my sister's mobile phone so I could talk to him. We hadn't contact for years. He said he wanted to play badminton but couldn't find birdies. He asked me to mail him some. I told him to try to find them in K-mart, Walmart or sportsware shop. I wonder how could he know he would talk to me and had such a strange demand. I think it might be a trap. (see "79. Mail planting")

In the afternoon, the mobile phone rang up again. This time it was for B's. My sister woke up B. After listening the mobile phone, he went to my home phone, made a call. It seemed that he put an order to the manufacturer. Since B never borrow other's phone if he has his own, especially this was a long distance call, I think, too, this might be another trap. It looked like he was instructed by the mobile to do so. If there was a framed drug case, they could say the order was from my phone line.

Many things happened that day were unusual. I think it's FBI's aggressive work. Whatever it's reasonable or not, they set up trap to meet their own demand.

107. A new wave of personal attack

After Christmas day, right from 12/26 in some internet sites, I got similar intimidations. They have something in common: 1. Defamation. Link me to drug case 10 years ago, even with murder case. 2. Intimidation. Warning the using of high tech. weapon. The following messages were posted in one day. My feeling is a new frame case is in plan again. This time they will take the chance of Iraq war which may happen in near future. (Use a big event to divert public's attention is their style when they commit a crime.)

((Date Posted: 13:10:25 01/01/03 Wed
    Author: KOBE RULZ

Poor KATHUK! I think your brain has been damaged by your own consumption of opium you have been smuggling since ten years ago (see article on Mrs. Chen's arrest in newspaper).

Date Posted: 12:56:23 01/01/03 Wed
    Author: Vladimir

Kath Sung,
    You are a victim of new and powerful high tech weapons! Because of similar drug smuggling, I was also victimized by the same high tech weapons! Those weapons have damaged your brain, because they are UNSAFE! Go see your doctor!

policeman
    Wednesday January 01, 2003 9:10 PM (NEW!)

kathaksung is not lying! He really knew the 9/11 terror in advance. We have the evidence, and are out to hunt him down. He was a big case ten years ago, when he was convicted and sentenced to death in absentia, for drug smuggling and several murder cases. Note: His brain may have been damaged by our secret weapons.))

They all referred the information of high tech. weapon, it's interesting to read something they once denied, this time they feel the necessity to intimidate people.

Quote, "Kath Sung, ......See below and visit website to convince yourself!

MICROWAVE & BRAINWAVE SECRET WEAPONS

By using very low frequency electromagnetic radiation -- the waves way below radio frequencies on the electromagnetic spectrum -- he [Eldon Byrd] found he could induce the brain to release behavior-regulating chemicals. "We could put animals into a stupor," he says by hitting them with these frequencies. "We got chick brains -- in vitro -- to dump 80 percent of the natural opioids in their brains,'"Byrd says. He even ran a small project that used magnetic fields to cause certain brain cells in rats to release histamine. In humans, this would cause instant flulike symptoms and produce nausea. "These fields were extremely weak. They were undetectable," says Byrd. "The effects were nonlethal and reversible. You could disable a person temporarily," Byrd hypothesizes. "It [would have been] like a stun gun."
    Byrd never tested any of his hardware in the field, and his program, scheduled for four years, apparently was closed down after two, he says. "The work was really outstanding," he grumbles. "We would have had a weapon in one year." Byrd says he was told his work would be unclassified, "unless it works." Because it worked, he suspects that the program "went black." Other scientists tell similar tales of research on electromagnetic radiation turning top secret once successful results were achieved. There are clues that such work is continuing. In 1995, the annual meeting of four-star U.S. Air Force generals -- called CORONA -- reviewed more than 1,000 potential projects. One was called "Put the Enemy to Sleep/Keep the Enemy From Sleeping." It called for exploring "acoustics," "microwaves," and "brain-wave manipulation" to alter sleep patterns. It was one of only three projects approved for initial investigation."

They left different links:

http://www.cognitiveliberty.org/issu...20weapons.html

http://www.datafilter.com/mc/nonlethalWeapons.html

http://www.tje.net/para/wots/9912/99_12_20_02.htm

108. Hurried arrest (sniper case) (1/16/03)

Government made conflict action after the arrest of Muhammad and Malvo. They painted Muhammad master suspect at first then dramatically turned onto Malvo. They put 20 Federal charges on Muhammad then dropped it a week later. The clue led to the arrest is unbelievable convenient. According to the government, The suspect called a priest, said they were involved in an shooting case in Alabama. So police could find them because Malvo left his finger print there. In another word, suspects tipped police to arrest them. In Alabama shooting case, police at first said the weapon was a short gun, after the two were arrested and the killing rifle was got, they said it was that Bushmaster rifle used in shooting, now they changed the story again said it was a short gun.
    All these conflicts showed the arrest was made in a hurry, the insider group hadn't got everything ready. Then what pushed them make the arrest?

During the horrible time of shooting spree, when everybody was in alert and police activated all their resource, the sniper still eluded high security and kept on shooting, People with common sense could feel it could only be done by experts with inside security information. If perpetrators knew some news would reveal the truth, they hurriedly made the arrest to stop the spread of that news. Read that news. Remember the arrest was on Oct.24, the day news was going to publish.

For Immediate Release: October 24, 2002
    US GOVERNMENT PLANNED SNIPER ATTACKS
    PENTAGON PLANNED TO CARRY OUT SNIPER ATTACKS IN DC AND MIAMI

On his Nationally Syndicated Radio Show, Documentary Filmmaker Alex Jones has consulted with many law enforcement and military experts, including Colonel Craig Roberts (formerly of US Army Intelligence, a former Marine Corps Sniper and the Best-selling Author of One Shot One Kill) who stated on-air that this operation could only be State-sponsored and was clearly the work of a rogue element from the top levels of global intelligence agencies. On The Alex Jones Show, Roberts said that the MO of the sniper attacks are indicative of a 2-3 man team trained in the Special Forces ambush tactics of reconnaissance, insertion, concealment and successful evasion. According to Jones' research, the sniper team's attack profile is consistent with US Special Forces ambush assassination tactics.

Best-selling Doubleday Author James Bamford, who broke the Northwoods Story in His Book, Body of Secrets reported on page 82 that, "the plan, which had been written with the approval of the Chairman and every member of the Joint Chiefs of Staff called for innocent people to be shot on American Streets."

http://www.infowars.com/northwoods.htm
    I got a warning from a web site. An intimidation that proves what I said are truth. Feds is afraid of it.

Please note:
    At the request of Homeland Security, all the posts in this thread have been re-organized to enable the government to more easily keep track of illicit activities. Thank you for your cooperation."

4. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I disagree.

5. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,674 Times in 14,047 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

6. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

109. Beware another terror attack

I've alleged government insiders made the OKC bombing, anthrax attack, sniper case and allowed 911 attack to happen to grip more police power and push for war in Mid-east. Some people argued how could government kill their own people. Compare the recent news and the revelation of the book. Beware another terror attack from our own government. (though always disguised as "enemy combatant" and "terrorist")

News: Within the past three weeks, US intelligence gathered what officials at Scott Air Force Base described as credible evidence of a planned bombing of a passenger airliner contracted to fly troops and freight for the military. (1/13/03, San Jose Mercury News)

Book: They called for hijacking jet airliners, attacking US military bases, blowing up US ships and wounding civilians in Miami, Florida and Washington, DC using paramilitary sniper teams . (northwoods story)

Operation Northwoods
    Our U.S. Government Planned To Attack
    "We The People"
    Former ABC News investigative reporter James Bamford . Broke the Northwoods Story in His Book, Body of Secrets . It is based mostly on documents obtained through the Freedom of Information Act or found in government archives.

"We could develop a Communist Cuban terror campaign in the Miami area, in other Florida cities and even in Washington," said one document reportedly prepared by the Joint Chiefs of Staff. "We could blow up a U.S. ship in Guantanamo Bay and blame Cuba," the document says. "Casualty lists in U.S. newspapers would cause a helpful wave of indignation."

http://www.retakingamerica.com/northwoods_page_1.html

USA Today - Bush wrong to use pretext as excuse to invade Iraq <http://www.usatoday.com/news/opinion/2002-08-29-usat-opin-bamford_x.htm> "The answer was Operation Northwoods "

ABC News - Friendly Fire Book: U.S. Military Drafted Plans to Terrorize U.S. Cities to Provoke War With Cuba <http://abcnews.go.com/sections/us/DailyNews/jointchiefs_010501.html>"America's top military brass even contemplated causing U.S. military casualties "

110. When murderer became investigator (1/26/03)

Some people said there were hard evidence in sniper case such like Malvo's finger print was found on the rifle. The rifle was found in Caprice. But when the murderer became investigator, hard evidence could be a fake. There was an article in "Readers' Digest"(about in 1970's) topic"Finger print which lied"(Chinese edition) in which a lab technician transferred a victim's finger print to frame him.

Recently, the Governor of Illinois pardoned all death inmates from death penalty and released some because he found 60% of them were errorneous. The rape case in New York Central Park now proved wrong after the real rapist confessed he committed the crime. I think when judge and jury gave their verdict on these wrong cases, they all believed they had hard evidence. If these cases were
    because of negligence, then what will it be if law enforcement agent deliberately frame a case?

FBI deliberatly framed Pratt to a murder case and almost had him executed if Supreme Court hadn't suspend the capital punishment at that time. (see #60. Plant, Frame and alleged murder )

Read this news of last month.
    December 6, 2002
    Ex-Prosecutor Tells of Ties Between F.B.I. and Mob
    By FOX BUTTERFIELD

One person listening to the testimony today, in the Suffolk County Courthouse, was Joseph Salvatti. In 1967 Mr. Salvatti was sentenced to life in prison for a murder actually committed by an F.B.I. informer, and the bureau allowed Mr. Salvatti and three other men to be wrongly convicted, with the knowledge of J. Edgar Hoover.

"It's hard to sit listening, knowing the F.B.I. and the U.S. Attorney's office are lying, said Mr. Salvatti, who had his sentence commuted after serving 30 years in prison. "The bottom line is, they don't care."

http://www.nytimes.com/2002/12/06/na...t&position=top

I think the judges and jury of these two cases believed they had "hard evidence". And hard evidence could be created if the investigator is corruptive.

111. How they plant.

In late December 2000, in bank statement I found a check (amount 5000) paid by my wife to her company. I asked her what was it for. My wife said she had bought a house in her home country( 20,000 value), it's for part of the payment for that house. It happened that the travel company she worked received a lot of cash from customers that day, so she cashed that check with company. It saved her from a journey of going to bank. My wife said she did so because she saw G-man cashed a check with company first, so she followed him. My wife knew G-man in A and S Tours Inc.(see #32. "Operation Fire Dragon") G-man and G-lady both left that company before the 'fire-dragon' case broke, avoided been involved in trouble. He did advise, or guide a lot to my wife. Though he worked in another company, (one hour drive away), he happened to be there that day and guided my wife cashed that check.( I'll tell his story later)

About two or three months later, my wife gave me a company check of 5000, asked me to deposit. She said she and boss had an agreement of profit sharing. She could have a bonus if her sales profit had passed a margin. The figure 5000 of bonus immediately reminded me of the former check my wife exchanged for cash. I told her if it was a bonus, let accountant deduct tax first. Otherwise it was illegal. Several days later, she said accountant was too busy to do it and said we could deposit it first. I told my wife now it was obviously a trap. The agent could say company borrowed 5000 from you and then paid back by this check. The 5000 cash you paid for house then become suspicious money which can't explain the source.

My wife never talk about the bonus since. I later asked about that bonus check. She said, "Forget it. Business is no good." I think she finally realized it was a frame attempt. The profit sharing plan was only a cover-up. But she is too timid to argue with FBI and had to leave it alone. There is no reason she abandoned a bonus which she deserved.

112. How they plant (2)

About that time in 2001, a lady suddenly called my wife to shopping in super market. Among the "harvest", I found my wife bought 8 bottles of vinegar. Vinegar is a popular sauce for cooking. But what she bought was a western style we rarely used. We used to use vinegar made in China. My wife argued that because it was on sale, "buy one get one free" and because the other lady bought a lot too. So she followed her. She forgot the lesson how she was guided to cash the check. Now the same act played again. I was sensitive because I felt the pressure then they were framing case against me. I knew from paper that vinegar is a material to produce drug. And that lady had ever shopping with my wife. That was the only one as I know. Now after one year most of these vinegar are still there unused.

My wife rarely buy live Dungeese crab because she thinks it's too expensive. By chance people can buy that crab at 1.99 a pound if salesman found the crab has just died. Recently, my wife always had the luck to buy Dungeese Crab at good price. She said sometimes salesman even kept the bargain crab for her. I don't believe coincidence any more. So I think there is a purpose on it. It's our tradition to eat crab with vinegar as souce, a lot. They creat chance to let us consume more vinegar. The unusual event took place aggressively after Christmas. A lady gave my wife a full box of broccoli stalk. The only way we eat broccoli stalk is to salted it with vinegar. My wife salted several bowel of broccoli but couldn't finish all. She had to give the rest to other people. Then last Sunday another lady came with the bargain crab and gave that lucky bargain to us. I guess they are preparing for evidence to prove a frame case of "producing drugs".

The FBI high ranking official wanted an aggressive job. The field office did it in spite of how abnormal it was. It was that abnormal made me aware of their intention. It is sad to see these people worked for FBI. (include my wife) They don't know they could become sacrifice any time like Muhammad and Malvo.

113. Internet attack (2/6/)

My revelation of the dark side of federal agency in internet motivated large scale frame case against me. Each time there was a plot, there always came with an internet attack.

From 1/18/03 I found my thread were closed, or missing from at least 5 forum sites. (They are: www.ninjamicros.com, kgw.com; www.kinx.org/forums/misc.php?action=search; www.azcentral.com; http://pub57.ezboard.com/ftbz3lfrm1)

After my protest, one gave me a reply: "Your thread did get moved, but it was moved by mistake when I was doing some archiving/clean-up. . .". Since so many thread missing happened at same time, you can imagine what kind of "mistake" is it.

I also found, at least three forum sites where I posted announced upgrading in same day. The upgrading, this time would eliminate the old thread, would functioned same as moving my thread away in a more covert way. Read the announcement and notice the similar point.

( To better serve our online message board community, the message boards are changing! On January 23, we will begin using a different message board system
    Only threads which have been posted since October 1, 2002 will be preserved. Please save any old posts you want to keep as soon as possible.

Dear users:
    On Jan. 23, we will switch to new, improved online forums. You will find most of the same discussion topics, but we can't move old messages to the new boards. http://forums.realcities.com/discuss...55627117714648

We'll be migrating from Jan 23 to on or before Feb 1, during which PExers will be unable to access the forums. In the meantime, check out the updates and cool contests on this page!
    http://www.pinoyexchange.com/)

All these resembles the failed frame case in June 2001. In which they tried to use McVeigh 's execution as diversion coverup. And about a week before execution date(6/11/01) there were an big internet attack on my postings. (see messages 14. 15. 16 in "Why DEA, FBI involved in secret deal of spy plane?" at
    http://hometown.aol.com/sunkat563/my...e/profile.html)

This time, as I told before, they took the chance of possible date of Iraq War for diversion,(1/27/03, the date Weapon inspection team to report to UN Security Council, US suddenly transferred large amount of troops and weapons to Mid-east on 1/12/03, pushing for a war fever to high attitude for that date).

The internet attack this time is in large scale. On 1/21, a big attack had paralyzed 9 servers out of 13 servers which controlled global internet communication. Most users were not aware of this, because that attack was a short one, lasting only one hour. Then on 1/25, the largest attack in more than a year paralyzed millions of online and phone users, even stranded Bank of America ATM network. It's "slammer" worm. All these took place about a week before 1/27. What sours the frame case this time? My revelation in advance? France's incoordination delayed Invasion? It's a puzzle for outsiders. But there is one thing I'm sure that my postings are the main target of their frame case. I believe with new plot there will be bigger internet attack purposed on eliminating my messages.

Please note:

7. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

This is great news.

8. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

My wife rarely buy live Dungeese crab because she thinks it's too expensive. By chance people can buy that crab at 1.99 a pound if salesman found the crab has just died. Recently, my wife always had the luck to buy Dungeese Crab at good price. She said sometimes salesman even kept the bargain crab for her. I don't believe coincidence any more. So I think there is a purpose on it.
    Massive lulz. A conspiracy if ever I heard one.
    There is much to be said in favour of modern journalism. By giving us the opinions of the uneducated, it keeps us in touch with the ignorance of the community.

-Oscar Wilde

9. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

two words....

Bank Fees

They FUCK YOU with the bank fees. They know you're going to pay them anyway, so they say FUCK YOU and add more bank fees. Teller visit fees to entice you to apply and use a bank CARD, then when you get all used to doing this online banking and bill paying shit, they FUCK YOU with 'convenience fees'. WTF?!?!?!?! A CONVENIENCE FEE??????

who the fuck are they kidding? It's no damn convenience to charge me 10 fucking dollars to take my payment from a debit card.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

10. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,674 Times in 14,047 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterThanYou View Post
    two words....

Bank Fees

They FUCK YOU with the bank fees. They know you're going to pay them anyway, so they say FUCK YOU and add more bank fees. Teller visit fees to entice you to apply and use a bank CARD, then when you get all used to doing this online banking and bill paying shit, they FUCK YOU with 'convenience fees'. WTF?!?!?!?! A CONVENIENCE FEE??????

who the fuck are they kidding? It's no damn convenience to charge me 10 fucking dollars to take my payment from a debit card.
    Okay, thank you for that Joe Pesci

11. #86 | Top
    Cancel5 Guest

love that guy, especially #3

12. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,821 Times in 6,166 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,532 Times in 1,444 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hey Kat, after all of this blows over you and me NEED TO GET AN APARTMENT TOGETHER!
    "Do not think that I came to bring peace... I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." - Matthew 10:34

13. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,821 Times in 6,166 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,532 Times in 1,444 Posts
    Blog Entries

The internet attack this time is in large scale. On 1/21, a big attack had paralyzed 9 servers out of 13 servers which controlled global internet communication. Most users were not aware of this, because that attack was a short one, lasting only one hour. Then on 1/25, the largest attack in more than a year paralyzed millions of online and phone users, even stranded Bank of America ATM network. It's "slammer" worm. All these took place about a week before 1/27. What sours the frame case this time? My revelation in advance? France's incoordination delayed Invasion? It's a puzzle for outsiders. But there is one thing I'm sure that my postings are the main target of their frame case. I believe with new plot there will be bigger internet attack purposed on eliminating my messages.
    You'd think that if he were such a bother they could find much more effective and permanent ways of removing his messages?
    "Do not think that I came to bring peace... I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." - Matthew 10:34

14. #89 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,531 Times in 10,535 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Watermark View Post
    You'd think that if he were such a bother they could find much more effective and permanent ways of removing his messages?
    I still enjoy the "FBI@hotmail.com"... I can't help but giggle each time I think of it.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

15. #90 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

114. The prediction of accident of Columbia

I think the government used to create some event to flame public's sentiment to reach their purpose. So I remind people "beware another attack" from our own government to push for Iraq war. It seemed for that 1/27 war date, there lacked such an action. Then an article caught my eye, "Mystery deepens about cause of shuttle disaster" "New Orleans - Despite NASA'S announcement backing off launch problems as the primary cause of the Columbia disaster, top experts said the "abnormally large" piece of foam that flew into the left wing was probably part of a chain of events that brought the shuttle down." (S.J.M.N. 2/6/03) Since it happened in launch, though the accident took place in return journey, it also could have taken place in launch time. If so, the accident would have happened in 1/14, that would "serve the dual purpose of unifying the country behind President Bush " if there had been a war. Of course, this is only a possibility, a speculation of mine for reference.

There is an interesting information about the prediction of accident of Columbia. I recommend you have a read. I think the theory of "bee hive" is a good one which is frequently used by intelligence.

Quote, "SHUTTLE DISASTER=TEXTBOOK PSYCHOLOGICAL WARFARE OPERATION -- MASS DISTRACTION/MASS UNIFIER

(WWW.INFOWARS.COM <http://WWW.INFOWARS.COM> <<http://www.infowars.com>> -- FIRST POSTED 2/1/03 AT 10:00 AM CENTRAL -- UPDATED 2-3-03 AT 10:00AM WITH HYPERLINKS TO STORIES THAT CONFIRM ALEX'S PREDICTIONS/ANALYSIS -- THESE LINKS HAVE A GRAY BACKGROUND)

Analysis note from Alex Jones:
    Three weeks ago, on my syndicated radio show, I said that there was a very good chance that the globalists would do something horrible concerning the latest Colombia mission. Understand, the psychological warfare technicians do not even need to publicly blame Iraq for the Columbia disaster. It will serve as a distraction in the global press during the final weeks of war preparation in the gulf. It will serve the dual purpose of unifying the country behind President Bush "

http://www.infowars.com/shuttle.htm

115. The third leg in Alabama shooting case. (2/17)

The following article is an important information that third party were involved in sniper shooting.

"Sniper Rifle Was Also Used In Ala. Killing
    Third Assailant Possible In Ambush There, Police Say

By Allan Lengel
    Washington Post Staff Writer
    Thursday, October 31, 2002; Page A01

"The rifle that was used in the Washington area sniper shootings also was used in last month's Alabama killing that led investigators to the suspects, Montgomery, Ala., Police Chief John H. Wilson said yesterday, citing newly available results of ballistics tests.

He said James Cavanaugh, special agent in charge of the ATF in Alabama and Tennessee, told him that ballistics examiners were able to get a more complete picture after examining a bullet test-fired from the sniper weapon......

Three federal law enforcement officials confirmed the new ballistics tests.....

The Alabama shootings occurred about 7:30 p.m., just as Parker and Adams were locking the door, "It was just like all the rest of the shootings -- no one ever saw anyone," Adams said, referring to the Washington area attacks.....

A nearby patrol car pulled up and officers saw Muhammad standing over the two women, rummaging through their purses and holding a handgun in his right hand, Wilson said. One officer tended to the victims. The second chased Muhammad, the chief said. Malvo was about 50 yards away, standing with a magazine in his hand, possibly acting as a lookout, Wilson said, citing witness accounts.

The second officer continued chasing Muhammad through a restaurant parking lot, but a blue car darted out and blocked the path, Wilson said. Muhammad and Malvo were arrested in a blue Caprice last week.

At the time of the liquor store shootings, Wilson said, police thought the car was at the wrong place at the wrong time. But once authorities learned that Muhammad and Malvo had a blue car, he said, his suspicions turned to a possible third person."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv...nv_102402.html

From above report, we can conclude: The shooting was carried out by another person. He was the real sniper. Muhammad and Malvo had never been seen holding a rifle. The whole story most likly like this: Muhammad and Malvo were support group of a sniper team. They were sent to do reconnaissance job. This was the most dangerous job because they were easy to be arrested on the scene. The blue Caprice was a working car. Some team member drove it to block the police chasing. All action were well trained: reconnaissance; cover up, evasion..... it reacted what Muhammad had said to his friend in Jamaica that he had worked for the CIA and FBI, and that he had to return to the States periodically to give military training workshops." (see #104. Sniper case, (5) Muhammad in Jamaica) (also According to Newsweek magazine, when Muhammad was travelling from Washington State to Washington, DC to participate the shooting case, he stopped to see his cousins in Baton Rouge, LA. He told them that he was on a "secret mission" for the military. His cousins dismissed him as a lunatic then.But now it seems he told truth.)

When Muhammad and Malvo were arrested, police also found walky talky(or mobile phone?) and satellite locater in car. These were unneccessary for them if they were the sole sniper. But it was useful if they acted as reconnaissance. With satellite locater, the commander of the sniper team was able to know the location of all support groups and instruct these groups to move to the spot for reconnaissance and cover up purpose by walky talky. Muhammad and Malvo was one of these support groups doing same job they had done in Alabama shooting case. That's why they were seen at the shooting scene and even was photoed by surveillance camara. This also explained why the sniper could keep on his shooting spree in a high alert surrounding without being caught. They were well trained and supported by large resources. Once the murderer became the investigator, they could never been discovered. Their mind also displayed in taro card left for local police,"I'm God." Because they also could command local police force.

Sometime later, governmet denied ballistic test said above. They said the bullet in Alabama case was not from the sniper rifle. Obviously they made up their mind to frame up only two persons but cover the real one. But when they manipulated the evidence by "made to fit", and fire arm's "finger print"-ballistic test became untrustworthy, how can we believe their "hard evidence" anymore?

116. The death of FBI analyst (2/28)

There is a Chinese proverb: "There is no three hundred taels of silver here." It said once a man who hid three hundred taels of silver under ground. To ensure nobody would know it, he put a note at the spot where he buried the silver:"There is no three hundred taels of silver here." When I heard the news on Oct. 14 2003 that sniper killed a FBI anlyst, I recall that proverb.

There were something unusual in this shooting death.

1. They beat the drum that a FBI agent was shot to death. Of all the victims, I only know one was a bus driver because he was shot at the bus parking lot where he worked. Another one because he was a student. People rarely know what career the other victims were at. But everybody knows there was a victim who was FBI agent.

2. They blew the trumpet that Malvo killed FBI analyst Linda Franklin. Newspaper all said Malvo admitted he killed FBI analyst. That even in computer Malvo left diary admitted so. If as police saying that Malvo was the one who pulled the trigger in most cases, then why did they repeatedly emphasize that he was the one who killed Linda Franklin but rarely talked about the other victims?

3. The killing place was a difficult one for a distant shooting. Generally, a sniper would avoid such place. I have no chance to see the other place of shooting cases. I only know they were all in open space, parking lot; gas station, shop entrance.....Due to a dense report on Linda's death, I had chance saw several times in TV news that she died in a roofed parking area. The roof was supported by many poles. Those poles blocked the view sight of sniper. If it was a random shooting, sniper would avoid such situation. There were a lot of open parking lot, why choose a difficult one? If it was a designated pick up, then to get rid of view obstacle he had to be close to the victim .

4. It was the only case which got detailed clues. The sniper eluded police. And was undetected in most cases. But this time, the figure of sniper was spotted, and the van was said with a left tail light out. Why? Apparently the difficult shooting surrounding forcing the sniper approaching close to the
    victim, so this time he was seen by people.

5. It was the only case that police charged the witness. They said the man making a false statement to a law enforcement agent. How did they knew that man lied? S.J.M.N. reported, "There are other credible witnesses at the scene. That is how we were able to discredit his statement." The authority didn't say what reliable clues these credible witnesses given. And how credible these other witnesses were. But until Muhammad and Malvo were arrested, no clue talked about the blue Caprice, all clues talked about white van. So all witnesses made a false report. But authority seemed extraordinary severe on this witness. The shooting death took place on Monday, The man was held on Friday without bond over the weekend for arraignment next Monday.

Why are they so sensitive and over reactive on this man who gave a detailed clue? There is a possibility what he reported were true. They are scare of it. If the man hadn't admitted he made a false statement, he might be die for it. Arrest on Friday was a tactic law enforcement agent used to do if they planning for a plot. Bond bail won't work on week-end. They have extra two days for an "accident death". (see #65. Birthday Party on May 3 ) And as I said, if this was a case operated by "God"( intelligence), they were well covered by support teams such like Muhammad's. They not only would dart out their car to block a chasing, they also would be "credible witness" to mislead local police if necessary. They could even have ID of law enforcement agent.

Though the most victims of Washington DC shooting spree looked like being chosen at random, circumstance evidence showed that FBI analyst Linda Franklin was a designated pick-up. To ensure the killing, the sniper had to operate in a bad surrounding and had to do it in a close range. Thus he (them) was spotted by people. That's why now they repeated beating the drum to emphasize that Malvo admitted he pulled the plug.

In my message "#68. Ashcroft's revenge", "Re. 5. Culture of FBI", I said FBI knew OKC bombing in advance. Because though McVeigh's target were FBI and BATF, they were all absent that day. In DC shooting case, the sniper eluded detect so skillfully that people would think it was done by intelligence insiders. To get rid of that suspicion, they performed a scene of "There is no three hundred taels of silver here." (a scene of "FBI didn't do it") Then why Linda Franklin was chosen to be victim?

117. Swift response (3/10)

In 2/17 I posted message "115. The third leg in Alabama shooting case". That night, my wife told me Mr. Mao had a surgery on cancer and would die soon. I thought it was an immediate intimidation. Mr. Mao was importer of porcelain figurine and the main supplier for me when I had business ten years ago. Though he came from Taiwan, he went to China after he retired. One of his son has a factory in China and he bought a house there. Another son succeeded his business. He has a daughter lives here too. They all order their air tickets from my wife when they go to Taiwan and China. They knew my story. I think law enforcement agents had interviewed all of them for the information about me. They used to pick up their tickets in my wife's office. If they came to my house to pick up ticket, then they were ordered by agent to do so, I think.

Next day on 2/18, Mao's daughter came to my house to pick up her air ticket. It seemed more a business trip than visiting her father. The surgery was not a very recent one, Mao's other children didn't go back. She asked my wife to drive her to airport and left her car at the drive way of my garage. Her car parked there for almost a week until she came back from China. That's something never happened before. Nobody had ever left their car at my house. I think Mao's daughter was ordered to do so. When I stay at home to avoid FBI's aggressive work, they created links for me.

On 2/28, I posted another message "116. The death of FBI analyst" in internet. Next day my wife brought home a scent box. She installed it at the inside edge of toilet bowl. I wonder how she knew there was such kind of new thing since we never use scent box before. Then I found the drainage was blocked. Each time I rinsed the bowl, water swelled to the edge, soaked the box. I don't think it's a coincidence, blocking drainage and causing a flood is a popular trick they used to play. What's their purpose this time? I guess either they put drug inside box so they could show judge the trace of drug in drainage water, or if necessary, they can claim they found trace of drug in that box because it often soaked in bowl water.

This week-end, the other two sons of Mao came one after another to my house to pick up their tickets.(for business purpose) The unusual show up of all Mao's children in less than a month and deliberately leaving the car at my home made me think it was another FBI's plot. So I frankly told one of them what I thought that they probably would be victims of the frame case by those agents they worked for. To my surprise He was very calm. He said it was indeed very easy to be planted and that there was nothing can do to prevent from it.

His words remind me of lemon. On 1/26, I was motivated by a lady who sent bargain crab to us on that week end. I felt they were pushing us to consume more vinegar. So I wrote the message "112. How they plant (2)". Before I wrote that article, at least once a week, we had the luck to eat crab at good price. After I posting the message on 1/26, till now it's 6 weeks, no crab any more. The response was full and swift. But the work is going on in another way. My wife brought a lot of lemons home, said it was a gift from friend. The lemon, plays the same role of vinegar. We have no habit to cook with lemon, so the lemon are put in basket in kitchen like a decoration.

I could feel the heat of their swift response. I had expected they planed another plot in April. So I thought I could finish the "sniper case" series before April. But it was interrupted by their aggressive work. I think the messages of 115 and 116 made them very angry. They moved up earlier. They may start Iraq war in March (as early as on 3/17) and take that advantage to divert the attention of the frame case in which there will be a slaughter.

Please note: