Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526 LastLast

Thread: How Feds control this country?

1. #346 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 13 Times in 9 Posts

30. Monitor and be monitored

In 1998, I read a book 'Study abroad in US'.( Chinese edition ) Author Qian Ning was a Chinese student studying 'News media ' in US. He visited many Chinese students during school vacation and wrote this book. He wrote, that most Chinese students said they felt US was a democratic country. They didn't feel that they were monitored by American government. Anyhow, there was exception. A man insisted that government monitoring foreign students. He had such an experience. Once he would take a vacation back to China. The night before his leaving, he told his wife (or friend?) to pack for their journey. "Take care, there is top secret documents inside." He said. That was a joke. Next day in airport, His luggage was searched thoroughly. He knew it was his joke caused it. Had he not made that joke, he would have joined that majority and won't say that foreign students were monitored.

Even Wen Ho Lee, once was thought a spy suspect, has been a government informant as well as his wife. They reported the contact of their Chinese counterpart. I think that was why Lee was cooperative at first, talk everything with laugh to agents until he was threatened by FBI agent that if he would not admit he was a spy he could be sentenced to death. Since then he was silenced. This remind me of the two black girls who were placed in dangerous position, (see '18. Portable microwave shooting instrument' ) I think they thought they worked for law enforcement agency without knowing the truth. Lee was lucky to get a good lawyer. Otherwise there was possibility he was still in jail. But compare to Ron and Mrs. Churchill, they were much better. Ron and Mrs. Churchill could never have dreamed of that they died in hands of people they worked for.

2. #347 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

31. Extortion

Former FBI director Hoover held large quantity of black material of Presidents and Senators. With these material he blackmailed the politicians. That's why he could stay at that post as long as he wished.

In leuwinsky scandal, Linda Trip provided Starr's office with 20 hours secretly taped phone conversation in which Leuwinsky talked about her affairs with Clinton. She also instructed Leuwinsky kept the jacket which contaminated Clinton's sperm. Trip didn't get any advantage from it. From my point of view, it was obviously much more a purposed intelligent practice than the relationship of friends. An insistent eavesdropping and evidence searching. Mr. Hoover used to use this kind of material to extort.

In 2000, Mr.Ashcroft competed for US Senator of Missouri. The death of his rival former Governor Carnahan in an airplane crash reminded me of the accidental death of a Disneyland executive several years ago. Anyhow, voters chose the widow of his rival rather then him. I said to myself, 'it may be an coincidence, don't be oversensitive.' Then he was nominated as General Attorney of Justice. This is a post supervising Federal law enforcement agency, a VIP post . I then thought in different way. It seemed like if they could not have someone being a senator, they would sent him to a post which supervising them. Newspaper said Ashcroft is an extreme rightist. His nomination was protested by many civil right organizations. Democratic Party said they would stop him by filibuster. But I knew from beginning, if the nomination was decided by President and senators, then however absurd it was, FBI could get it through.

I started to post in internet in Sept. 2000. I suffered my first 'close for post' on the day Mr. Ashcroft passed his nomination. Here is a comment I posted in 'Washingtonpost.com':

"From: KATHAKSUNG Feb-6 2:07 pm To: Kayaker (KSWENSON3) unread 1572 of 1721 1588.1572 in reply to 1588.3 T

The mainstream America will be censorship on internet?
    I have a thread:" Law enforcement, a threaten to U.S. democracy" in several forums. My discussion generally went OK, though be harassed sometimes. On Jan. 31, there was a big wave of attack at my sites: failing to post in 'Csmonitor'; topic being blocked away from readers in many forums; "Foxnews" was closed until today. In 'Independent argument', I was personally closed for posting. In an inquiry e-mail I asked " Is this a kind of censorship?" Their reply:"Yes,that is correct. Independent editors reserve the right....". It is not a coincidence. Ashcroft was admitted by senator committee that day with votes 10:8. as Federal Attorney General and 58:42 next day in senators. It is an outstanding signal that law enforcement agent can abuse their power to censor media, frame innocent people."

I thought the success of nomination inspired them to abuse their power in internet.

3. #348 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

44. My tenant

As early as 1991, I noticed that friends and relatives were intimidated and estranged from me. And it's secret police' rule to stay as close as possible to monitor, either in living house or working place. In about 1993, there was a young man M often came alone to my house doing missionary work. Since other people came once, then never showed up again,(must have been interviewed and intimidated by surveillance agent) I thought he was an undercover. After I abandoned my work, fearing there would be a murder, he came again, this time with a strong man. M introduced him as his partner. For the first time, he asked me to let them into the house. I refused. I was afraid there would be a violence to me in the house. M never came to mission since.

My current tenant T rented a bedroom of my house two years ago when I was in South-east Asia. In same period, new neighbor moved into the house next to mine. To my experience, they are someone with special mission. He was a good tenant anyway. Visitors were rare. He always stay at his room. Never go outside except buying food or going to work. (Even in week ends) On Nov. 8, he came back home with a man. He said it's his former collegue, happened renting a bedroom in next house. I don't believe coincidence for a long time. The man's strong body remind me of the M's partner several years ago. I waited for his leaving until midnight. I told him I didn't want to see him again in my house because his late staying harassed my family. I did this out of security reason. Then on Nov.9 and Nov.16, two messages in web sites suggested I was a danger to my family. Which just convinced me that my worry is not over-sensitive. It's a reaction to my opinion on anthrax attack.

4. #349 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

25. Neighbor seller and gun

After drug case and having many harassment experiences, I began to follow the newsabout law enforcement agency and drug case. I found there were a lot of police brutalities. Some police shot people, then planted a gun as reason for shooting. I immediately thought of my neighbor - Mr. Wang. Mr. Wan sold toys. Sometime he started to sell guns. California is a state with strict gun laws. People have seven days waiting period to buy a gun. The gun Mr. Wang sold is air rifle. It was, too, under gun control law. I remember the Flea Market authority has come to his space, ordering him to pack up the gun or to be kicked off market. Wang packed up gun that day. To my surprise, next week he went on selling his air rifles. Nobody came to make trouble for him ever since. He put the gun box along the line separate our spaces.

Then I was horrible to find that my neighbor seller in Galt flea market selling same guns. She, too, put the gun box along the line which separated our spaces .

Mr. Wang boasted how nice his gun was. Showed me the rifle line in bore. I was not interested. One evening when I finished business, I was ready leaving. But my van did not move so I got off to check. I found there was a big block underneath the front wheel. It was a box with a brand new air pistol inside. I returned it to Mr. Wang next day. He was not happy as I had expected. Simply with a 'Thank you', he turned away to do other things. I felt there was a disappointment in his sentiment. It was not a plant but a trap. I knew if they found any accusation, despite true or false, they won't let me alive.

I quit the business at the end of 1993. Then went to China. In 1995, I came back. When I went to flea market, I thought:'Now they have no reason selling gun.' I went to Mr. Wang's space. No, there was no gun. He didn't sell it any more.

5. #350 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

49. Frame attemption (continue to "37. Manipulate Bank operation")

In early this month (Dec. 2001), there was a news in World Journal (Chinese newspaper) which said that FBI was one step away to have the permission of Chinese government to allow a FBI representative in US Embassy in Beijing. The title of representative was Legal Attache. Now I understand why US Consulate in Bankok wanted me wrote to Legal Attache and why there was no response from him.

Back to March 14, 2000, when I had no response from Legal Attache and Visa date was due. I went to Burma through a port named Ranong. The police in custom told me I was not allowed to go to Rangoon unless I took part in a state running tour. I went to MTT(state travel agency). They asked 350 for a two days tour. That amount was one month's cost when I drifted in South East Asia. I couldn't afford it especially I couldn't get remittance from my wife then. I went to airline ticket office, they said all flights were cancelled. I was lock in Ranong. I had a feeling it was a revenge of my complain letter but didn't expect more serious event was waiting for me. Since I couldn't go any further in Burma, I went back to Thailand the same day.

Next day, I took bus to Bangkok. A young man with cap tried to talk to me. Thought he might be a detective, I turned away from him. To my surprise, he kept follow me, tried to stand beside me all the time when we took a break. Next morning, a newspaper was put at my door. Since the guesthouse I stayed were all cheap one, (only about 5 dollars a day) an English newspaper was a luxury. I thought someone wanted me read it. An article got my attention which said that on way from Ranong to Bangkok, police had seized a record haul of drugs. Two men involved spoke Thai with heavy Chinese accent. They fled after they asked to go to toilet. I recalled the young man's strange behavior, and guessed they might try to connect me to that case.

On March 18, I was in Canchanenbury, visiting Bridge of River Kwai. In dining-room of guesthouse when guests were watching TV, in dim light I saw a young man with cap came in whom was identical to one I met in bus rest area. That night about 3 am.I was awoke by a large noise. Some one talking loudly, walking back and forth at my door. The room I stayed was a bungalow above River Kwai connecting with others by wooden boardwalk. The walking steps made a large noise in midnight. It was obviously an attempt to lure me out. Fearing there might be a violence, I stayed inside. Next day, I complained to manager of guesthouse. She introduced me to Papa. Papa was a western about in his fifties. He said,"You should go out, tell them stop talking." I suddenly was aware that what they needed was that I being outside at midnight talking with someone placed there so they could take a picture. I moved to another guesthouse that day.

On Mar. 20, I was back in Bangkok. I went to National library reading newspapers. When I finished reading it was about 7 pm, I was horrible to find the whole reading room was empty, the only other reader was that young man who was sitting next to me. Three times he tried to stay beside me. You can not explain this a coincidence. In south-east Asia, though I was still under surveillance of local police, I didn't care because I did nothing wrong. But to frame me up in a drug case, that was different. I was in panic.

6. #351 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

83. Spy country (8/21)

When I started my thread in internet, a message told me, the content of " The newspaper titled: " Heroin bust called U.S. record".(See San Jose Mercury, 6-22-1991)." is a day off...

Quote, "You cited the wrong date! Although the rest of your newspaper and highway information (in Bay Area holds up). "
    He gave me an URL to check:

http://nl13.newsbank.com/nlsite/regi.../ca_search.htm

I thus knew my article was under scrutiny. I live in San Jose. I read San Jose Mercury News. Most news reference were from it.

Some people doubted that when I said Walt Disney was an informant. (#29. "I'm you, American")

Question, quote, "What was Walt informing on? Mickey's communist ties? Goofy's drug problems? Minnie's prostitution busts? "

With above URL, choose S.J.M.N, with appropriate key words and time, you can find news I referred.

Quote,"But most disturbing,....is the allegation that Disney was an FBI informant, recruited by J. Edgar Hoover to snitch on employees and Hollywood colleagues in exchange for favors....."
    See whole story in "THE AUTHOR WAS WALT DISNEY A WICKED WITCH? OR IS THIS MAN GOOFY?" San Jose Mercury News, 8/1/1993.

In Chinese newspaper "World Journal"(5/7/93, page 3A) talked about this too. W.Disney was FBI's informant from 1940 to 1966 when he passed away. It also talked about former President Ronno Reagan was a FBI informant, code 'T-10', when he was president of Actor and Actress Association(translation) in 1947.

Are these the only informants FBI have had? Of course not. FBI titled W. Disney "Full Special Agent in Charge Contact" in 1954. It's 50 years passed, a net of surveillance should have been developed already. And in addition to this informant net, we can see there is another army of FBI: retired FBI. They are still the eye and ear and hand of the Bureau. And they used to occupy important position. Such like Ornell, who became Chief in charge of security of WTC after retirement. Still they say they are outnumbered in war on terror. They want recruit one million more TIPS. A spy country that Gestapo and KGB have ever dreamed of. A monstrous power that almost equal to Defense Department. But it's not used to defend US citizens, it's used to spy on them.

7. #352 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

83. Spy country (8/21)

When I started my thread in internet, a message told me, the content of " The newspaper titled: " Heroin bust called U.S. record".(See San Jose Mercury, 6-22-1991)." is a day off...

Quote, "You cited the wrong date! Although the rest of your newspaper and highway information (in Bay Area holds up). "
    He gave me an URL to check:

http://nl13.newsbank.com/nlsite/regi.../ca_search.htm

I thus knew my article was under scrutiny. I live in San Jose. I read San Jose Mercury News. Most news reference were from it.

Some people doubted that when I said Walt Disney was an informant. (#29. "I'm you, American")

Question, quote, "What was Walt informing on? Mickey's communist ties? Goofy's drug problems? Minnie's prostitution busts? "

With above URL, choose S.J.M.N, with appropriate key words and time, you can find news I referred.

Quote,"But most disturbing,....is the allegation that Disney was an FBI informant, recruited by J. Edgar Hoover to snitch on employees and Hollywood colleagues in exchange for favors....."
    See whole story in "THE AUTHOR WAS WALT DISNEY A WICKED WITCH? OR IS THIS MAN GOOFY?" San Jose Mercury News, 8/1/1993.

In Chinese newspaper "World Journal"(5/7/93, page 3A) talked about this too. W.Disney was FBI's informant from 1940 to 1966 when he passed away. It also talked about former President Ronno Reagan was a FBI informant, code 'T-10', when he was president of Actor and Actress Association(translation) in 1947.

Are these the only informants FBI have had? Of course not. FBI titled W. Disney "Full Special Agent in Charge Contact" in 1954. It's 50 years passed, a net of surveillance should have been developed already. And in addition to this informant net, we can see there is another army of FBI: retired FBI. They are still the eye and ear and hand of the Bureau. And they used to occupy important position. Such like Ornell, who became Chief in charge of security of WTC after retirement. Still they say they are outnumbered in war on terror. They want recruit one million more TIPS. A spy country that Gestapo and KGB have ever dreamed of. A monstrous power that almost equal to Defense Department. But it's not used to defend US citizens, it's used to spy on them.

8. #353 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,654 Times in 4,435 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 184 Times in 180 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kathaksung View Post
    My American nightmare

New high tech weapons such like radiation material, microwave kill people without trace, leaving death look like heart attack, blood cancer, etc.
    Try wearing a tinfoil hat.

9. #354 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

The Feds control the Country...hmmm I thought big Corps did you know through monnies, and Congressional retirees getting NO SHOW JOBS....lol

Now would you rather have 51 diff election laws,51 separate abortion laws, 51 different Diff educational systems, 51 diff controls over pollution, 541 sets of Healthcare...etc etc you get the idea.
    Oh we already have it and it's miserable

10. #355 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,275 Times in 1,938 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 165 Times in 155 Posts

The deep state shut down the live feed to Rage Against the War Machine.

Who woulda thunk?

11. #356 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,601 Times in 9,273 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by goat View Post
    The deep state shut down the live feed to Rage Against the War Machine.

Who woulda thunk?
    Hide under your bed chickenshit
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?

12. #357 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,275 Times in 1,938 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 165 Times in 155 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by IAM A FAG AM I
    I sucked a lot of cock in my life but I never sucked yours.
    And you never will, Mason the fag who has me on forced ignore yet keeps replying to me. You had to eat a lot of Damo vagina for that to happen.

13. #358 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 Times in 27,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,565 Times in 18,156 Posts
    Blog Entries

14. #359 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 Times in 27,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,565 Times in 18,156 Posts
    Blog Entries