Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: How Feds control this country?

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

kathaksung,

What do you think about the theory that the sinking of the Titanic was intentional, in order to kill Isa Strauss, Benjamin Guggenheim, and John Jacob Astor -- three powerful opponents to the Federal reserve system? The Fed was established one year after the Titanic disaster.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,821 Times in 6,166 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,532 Times in 1,444 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Thornicus View Post
    kathaksung,

What do you think about the theory that the sinking of the Titanic was intentional, in order to kill Isa Strauss, Benjamin Guggenheim, and John Jacob Astor -- three powerful opponents to the Federal reserve system? The Fed was established one year after the Titanic disaster.
    Kathaksung doesn't respond to questions. He just rambles.
    "Do not think that I came to bring peace... I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." - Matthew 10:34

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The National bank is a very different animal than the Fed. One is owned by the people, the other by a banking cartel. One is Constitutional, while the other is not.
    Oh, the difficulty of a federalist style conservative trying to reconcile the past with the future.
    "Do not think that I came to bring peace... I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." - Matthew 10:34

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I've been reading his theories on his homepage. This guy is something else...

He seems to blame the Feds for his loss of connection to his family and friends.
    There is much to be said in favour of modern journalism. By giving us the opinions of the uneducated, it keeps us in touch with the ignorance of the community.

-Oscar Wilde

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

kathaksung,

If you think so, don't apply it on me.

-----------------

12. Mind control EM sleep wave (1)

When I talked about microwave killing, some readers asked if that is a mind control pulse wave. I went to the web site they gave me. The neuro-electrical magnet wave which imitate brain wave could produce Microwave hearing,forced speech, etc. I don't have that kind of experience, or maybe they have applied it on me but I didn't know. Because it is hard to tell which is natural or caused by remote control frequency weapon. But I do know there is an EM sleep wave which is vastly in use by law enforcement agent.

It was in 1992. One Tuesday morning on my way to Galt. On highway 205, a strong sleep desire fell on me. It was a straight highway, so I tried to drive with eyes closed a little while. But once eye closed, it's hard to open my lids again. I had to fight against drowsiness with extraordinary effort. Then I turned on to highway 120. It was a narrow road with only one lane each way. In dim, I suddenly found there was a dark shadow before me. it was a big truck with a trailer. It stopped on road and started to move when I approached. The sudden lit of tail lamp was so bright red, like in my hands' reach. I made an emergency brake. The cargo in my van rushed forward with inertia, bang hit the front window glass . I could hear the crack sound of porcelain. Luckily I didn't hit the trailer. It was only inches away. My body was wet all over by sweat. Strange for me, such a big scare didn't drove sleepy away. I fell into drowse again until there was another emergency brake. I found the truck driving at only 30 miles per hour. Sometime later, when I opened my lid, I found the truck sped away. It's the end of 120 and we would turned into 99, a busy highway where he could not drive at 30 miles any more.

Later when I had the experience of microwave radiation and other related suffering, I gradually realized there was a sleep wave. But at that time, though it was unusual, I only attributed this to sleepy. Who knew there was a mind control EM sleep wave?

13. Microwave ray shooting and EM sleep wave(2)

I was able to be aware of microwave killing due to a newspaper article. It said FBI's lab developed a tech

that they could shoot and penetrate iron plate in distance by microwave ray. By then I knew they could watch people behind wall by Infra-scanner already. And if they shoot microwave ray behind wall, it's really dangerous for innocent people. Unfortunately, this fell on me soon.

One midnight, I awoke with bitter headache. "They are shooting with microwave ray. I must find something to cover me." I alarmed myself. But before I could do something, an irresistible sleepiness overcame me. I fell in sleep again. This scene repeated several times that night. I always fell in sleep after awakening by headache.

Next day, the headache was so severe that a slight movement would cause suffering. It lasted several days. I thought there was an internal hemorrhage or swell in my head. With great fear, I gathered a lot of metal plates, iron cabinet in my bedroom and slept behind them at night.
    Though I was once puzzled how could I go sleep while having heavy headache, I was still didn't aware of there was a sleep wave then.

14. EM sleep wave (3)

I used to sit on a sofa where I could watch TV as well as reading. That day about 5 p.m, when I was reading newspaper, a sudden drowsiness fell on me. It was so strong that I went to my bedroom right away. Once laying on bed, there was no sleepiness at all, not a little bit. That really puzzled me. I went back to sitting room and sitting on sofa, immediately, sleepiness grasped me again. This time I recalled two events happened before. The drowsiness feeling were so similar. They were all deep and irresistible.

I was in panic. What was that? I knew they were using radioactive material and microwave. It seemed that it was a ray with limit field, because my bedroom is just a few feet away and I could not feel it there. I guessed it was a kind of microwave with different frequency and worried it might hurt my brain because it restrained my mind so deeply that I couldn't help to go sleep. On the otherhand, it was a pure feeling of drowsiness, no pain, no dizziness, only extraordinary strong desire to sleep. If I hadn't have above experiences, I would never know its existence. How could you tell it from a nature one.

15. EM sleep wave in China (4)

In 1993, I abandoned my job in flea market. In July 1994, I went to China. I was tired to sleep under the cover of metal plates in U.S. My friends in China stopped communication with me so I knew Chinese police were cooperative with U.S.A.'s, but I thought they would not use high tech. weapon against an innocent man.

I lived in my uncle's home. It was an apartment on third floor (toppest floor) in the building. In August, I heard a noise on roof. People said someone was installing a commercial billboard there. I saw workers erect power transmission lines on roof. A few days later, about 7 o'clock in the morning, I was chatting with relatives when I felt a sudden feeling of sleepiness. I saw my aunt quickly fall in sleep. Other relatives said they were going to bed and back to their bedroom. I was very familiar with this - a sudden, irresistible sleepiness. Later that day I told them about the sleep wave. They didn't believe me. I understood because it was so natural that even I myself would not believe if I hadn't the experience.

This was the only time I felt they use it in China. I think they didn't expect I know sleep wave. When they found I know the secret, they gave it up. The work on roof was postponed. The billboard was never installed. Next year on May, when I left China, the metal shelf installed on August was still there, rusted.
    Since then I knew the sleep wave can be a field which influence many people.

16. EM Sleep wave (5)

In 1996, I learned what is sleep wave from a book named 'CIA' (Chinese edition).

It said in July 1987, former Soviet leader Gorbachef flied to Thamalhan, a KGB base, to see an experiment. It was a tiger in the cage. The tiger was irritable. Dr. Chernianko pushed down a button. Within seconds, the furious tiger laid down as gentle as a cat.

Doctor told Gorbachef they successfully handled animal's sentiment by controlling it's brain nerve with remote control electrical wave.

CIA got the information and found Pentagon had first developed such technique. Military Intelligence Chief, general Ackerman was alleged delivering the secret to Soviets. Ackerman was shoot to death several days later. Pentagon announced he died of heart attack.

I immediately realized this was EM sleep wave.
    The wave imitates human's sleep wave in brain. It's so natural that you can't tell if it is artificial. Nine years ago I could tell it because it was a sudden, strong feeling. Now they improved their technique. In same sofa I recently often gradually fell into drowse when I wrote article (for post in internet) in daytime. Only at the movement I would get into sleep, I'd realize same thing happened again and moved away. In other place, I never feel sleepy. I think I would never have known there's a sleep wave if they had used that improved technique(gradually go in sleep) nine years ago.

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

yeah that darned sleep wave works even better on the elderly too. damn bassids keep dosing the oldsters at the local rest home.
    heck those oldsters are sitting around napping all over the place.

I think it is a plan to reduce the costs of keep the elderly alive and save SSI and medicare.

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I like to believe that kathaksung is the result of some top-secret LSD military experiment gone horribly wrong.
    There is much to be said in favour of modern journalism. By giving us the opinions of the uneducated, it keeps us in touch with the ignorance of the community.

-Oscar Wilde

8. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

If she is for real, I have no idea how to take her. with a tranq gun and straight jacket i would suspect.

9. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,674 Times in 14,047 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Watermark View Post
    Oh, the difficulty of a federalist style conservative trying to reconcile the past with the future.
    For me its very simple. Andrew Jackson opposed the National Bank, therefore I support it. The Fed has really managed to screw up the economy on three major occassions now: The first twenty years that it existed (deliberate inflation and stuff like that which are recurring once more), the 70's, and now.

10. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Threedee View Post
    For me its very simple. Andrew Jackson opposed the National Bank, therefore I support it. The Fed has really managed to screw up the economy on three major occassions now: The first twenty years that it existed (deliberate inflation and stuff like that which are recurring once more), the 70's, and now.
    Yep that is right, deregulate and turn em loose, it was working so well before the feds bailed em out wasn't it ?

11. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Epicurus View Post
    I like to believe that kathaksung is the result of some top-secret LSD military experiment gone horribly wrong.
    The military used to own a brothel, and they'd secretly dose the customers with LSD and watch them from behind a one-way mirror as they went crazy as they were having sex.

It was called operation Midnight Climax.

12. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by uscitizen View Post
    Yep that is right, deregulate and turn em loose, it was working so well before the feds bailed em out wasn't it ?
    I'm guessing the Bank worked better simply because it was primarily run by private entrepreneurs... But yeah, corporate bailouts are really gay and bad for the economy. We'd all be better off if failing corporations would just die already and be replaced by better ones.

13. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I'm guessing the Bank worked better simply because it was primarily run by private entrepreneurs... But yeah, corporate bailouts are really gay and bad for the economy. We'd all be better off if failing corporations would just die already and be replaced by better ones.
    but in america only the small individuals and businesses are allowed to go out of business.

We only think BIG in america.

14. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

15. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Then we need to make opposition to subsidies and corporate welfare a litmus test for all politicians...
    I agree, but fear we would have a congress of about 15 if we did that.