Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: How Feds control this country?

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,674 Times in 14,047 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by uscitizen View Post
    I agree, but fear we would have a congress of about 15 if we did that.
    In business, they call that downsizing.

2. #32 | Top
    Cancel5 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Watermark View Post
    I am pretty sure that if the feds were really doing this huge conspiracy against anyone who talks about legalizing drugs all of us would be in the shitter right now.

And if they wanted to, they could do it a hell of a lot easier than what Kath is saying.

I've seen this guy on other forums though - it seems we've finally been deemed important enough to catch the infection. Feel proud Damo.
    I would be kimcee, enough said.

3. #33 | Top
    Cancel5 Guest

BTW, guys, this dude is just posting shit from his homepage. You can go and look it up now. And there are about 340 more "points" to go.
    Does he troll every political mb?

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

BTW, guys, this dude is just posting shit from his homepage. You can go and look it up now. And there are about 340 more "points" to go.
    Ohh so he sucked in one sucker then ?

5. #35 | Top
    Cancel3 Guest

WTF? There goes 15 minutes of my life that I can't get back.

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

17. They killed President Kennedy

After I found I became the murder target of law enforcement agency, I visited D.A.'s office, DEA, FBI, Federal attorney's office.... .But they denied any involvement. Some government department suggested me to ask for help from local police department. Local police department said they need solid evidence such as gun, bullet. But how could I hold microwave in the air if they shoot it next door. I could only complain this to people I knew.

I had a customer whom came every half year or so. One Saturday, she came to buy something. I talked about events happened recently and expressed disappointment about system. She didn't say anything and left.

Next day, I was surprised to see her coming again. She didn't buy anything. She simply talked about the murdering issue I told her yesterday and left right away after leaving a word:" So what, they even killed President Kennedy."

I was shocked. Obviously she was coming to deliver the word of scorn and intimidation for FBI. There was no DEA when JFK was assassinated.

18. Portable Microwave shooting instrument

I often went to library. Sometime in 1992, I began to feel dizzy and hot after I was there for half an hour or so.
    What I could do was to move away and left. I was very depressed. They even killed President Kennedy, what was I? I knew I could die anytime.

In early 1993, I bought 100,000 life insurance and I put my wife's name in 'grand deed' of the house. To
    fill the application form, I went to the registration office of supreme court where they offered typewriter for public use. There was almost no people when I got there. I chose the typewriter in the middle position. The old typewriter was hard to handle especially I had many errors to correct. I looked around to see if I could change for a better one. I found both sides were occupied by black girls. Then, I felt dizzy and hot,same feeling I had in library. I looked back. There were several people lined up behind me, waiting for typewriter. The man headed the line had a duffel bag. He put the bag between us with one end towards meand the other end towards him. It's strange to place the bag in that way because it obstructed people walking across. People used to put bags beside them. I knew what happened and hurried finishing the form.

I felt sorry for the two black girls. They were placed in positions to assure no other people being suffered from microwave radiation. I saw them smiled at each other. They might think they worked for law enforcement agency, but they would not know how dangerous the situation they were in.

19. Alleged murder of Ron

Ron was a white man. He was a hardware seller. Like me, he had business both in Berryessa and Galt flea market. His selling space in Galt flea market was several spaces next to me. I was familiar with his face, but rarely talk to him. I even didn't know his name then.

One weekend, in Berryessa, I went to his space to buy a pair of rack. He asked for 16 dollars. I didn't buy because in Galt market, another seller asked for only 12.

On Tuesday I bought the rack from the other seller. When it was time to knock off, Ron drove to my space. He parked his van, looked at me, obviously intended to talk to me. I was still unhappy with his higher offering, so I went on packing up and left him alone. He stayed for a few minutes. Found I having no intent talk to him, he left.

Weeks later, a seller asked me," Do you know Ron was dead?"
    "Which Huang?" I wronged the pronunciation because I thought she talked about a Chinese. "The hardware seller." I knew a Mr. Huang selling hardware but she said it was not him. Next day, she asked me about "Huang" again. I really didn't know. I wondered why she was so interested in that topic.

Next week, when she saw me, she talked about "Huang" again. She said it was a white man, and his name was Ron, not Huang. White man, I immediately remembered the scene before Ron's death. I asked her how did Ron die. He was only about in his 50's. She said Ron collapsed while walking along: a heart attack. I had experience of microwave killing then(the result is like a heart attack). And that Tuesday when Ron parked his van at my space, I had thought : He blocked the view of law enforcement agency's surveillance camera. (I thought law enforcement agent had surveillance camera in opposite space)But this should not be the reason for killing. Maybe his strange activity caused suspicion? He parked his van at my space for a few minutes, than left without a word. Only I knew he was trying to sell me the rack. And this too, should not be a reason to kill. I recognized the ruthless only later when I had more experience.

Sometime later, there was a hardware store opened at the entrance of Berryessa flea market. It was a very hot spot. People said that it was Ron's widow's. I had a feeling that it was a compensation for Ron's death. From continuing question, they found I didn't know much of Ron. I didn't even know his name before then.

20. Video camera surveillance

In about 1990, there was a TV detective series 'Columbo' in which Peter Folk acted as Lieutenant Columbo who resolved many murder cases. One story was about two College students. They installed video camera and gun inside car's engine room to monitor and shoot through vent of radiator. I had that story in my mind.

Sometime after drug case I noticed the sellers opposite my space put their cargo van headed to me. Both in Berryessa and Galt Flea Market. Watching the black vent hole, I remembered the 'Columbo' TV. If there was no gun, there was a surveillance camera at least, I thought. To avoid being oversensitive, I walked all over the two markets to see how sellers parking their cars. People used to park their car inside space, parallel to the pathway so they could use front space to do business. No, no people parked cars like my opposite sellers'. It occupied useful front business space. It blocked coming customers' view sights too. That's why when Ron parked his van at my space, I thought it blocked the surveillance camera.

21. Alleged murder of Mrs. Churchill

Mrs. Churchill was a seller in Roseville Flea Market (near Sacramento). She bought porcelain figuring from me in Galt wholesale market. She was about in her 50's when she was dead.

One day in 1993, she asked me if I would sell all of a figuring item to her friend. The item she talked about was in hot sale. And her friend, I thought, was an undercover agent. The man was a porcelain figuring seller whose space was near entrance and was not far away from me. At first I had worried about he might be a competitor. I relaxed later when I found he had little business because his price was much higher than me. He used to sit there leisurely watching people. He sometimes even left his business alone, walked around chatting with other sellers.
    I was once puzzled how he could make living on it, then with experience I was aware of that he might be an undercover agent from his business location and business attitude. (Agent likes to be at entrance so they can monitor all people)
    So when Mrs. Churchill talked about the deal, I was certain he was an agent.
    After the drug case, I noticed my customers were intimidated. They reduced purchase from me, someone stopped buying from me. Hot item would draw new buyers as well as old ones. That would have increased law enforcement agent's work of investigation. Buy all was the best way to avoid excess work. From my side, I didn't care. Business was business. You had it if you paid for it.

That night when I had supper, I told my wife:" An undercover agent bought a figuring item all."

Next Tuesday, I delivered the merchandise to the man. Then, Mrs. Churchill came.
    When she asked me to give her a chair for sitting, I noticed she was very sick. I had
    a puzzle that day "Why did she come when she was so sick."

Another week passed when a lady told me Mrs. Churchill was dead. Apparently my word touched off the killing. They thought Mrs. Churchill let out the agent's identity. The agents didn't play their role well, they never examine themselves, but owe their failure to other people. I recognized them through my own observation. What I knew(or maybe I should say: I thought) then in Galt flea market, there were seven sellers who were undercover agents. As a matter of fact, there were much more. After I returned from China, a seller told me that there were suddenly a lot of space vacancies in Galt flea market. It was very unusual because it was October, the best month for Christmas merchandise wholesale. (Tuesday Galt flea market is a wholesale market) It must be the result of withdrawal of undercover agent. They didn't care of business at all. And empty spaces were more than forty. I was surprised to learn there were so many secret agents involved.

It's a pity that Mrs. Churchill did nothing wrong, but being killed just out of suspicion. And most ridiculous thing was she was killed by those whom she thought working for. The lady who informed me the death of Mrs. Churchill talked about the death time and again. Just like what they did when Ron was dead to detect if I had any particular relationship with Ron or Mrs. Churchill. I could only say, "I'm sorry to hear that. I lost a good customer". Or do they expect me to say, "Oh, yes,through her death I now have no doubt they murdered Ron too. They don't need any evidence, suspicion is enough." or "Through her death, I realize that 'Miranda law', 'due process' ,'democracy' are just false cover. The real USA is a Mafia country full of extortion, private punishment, torture, and murder."

7. #37 | Top
    Cancel3 Guest

I never knew flea markets were such hotspots of intrigues and so dangerous.

lmao

Someone needs to take their meds.

8. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,821 Times in 6,166 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,532 Times in 1,444 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Solitary View Post
    Someone needs to take their meds.
    Again? And AGAIN?! YOU WANT ME TO TAKE THEM AGAIN!?
    "Do not think that I came to bring peace... I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." - Matthew 10:34

9. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

22. Fluorescent lamp killing (1)

In about 1992, Flea market administration installed fluorescent lamp in our container storage room. After I had experience of microwave radiation I thought there might be something in fluorescent lamp and tried not being there alone.

In 1993, one early morning, with no customer coming yet, when I was preparing to set up booth, I felt a strike. A cold feeling went through all over my body, I could not breath and my heart seemed stop beating. After a while, I recovered and saw my helper, a teenage boy, huddling to himself, holding his head with arms. He was so painful that he could not answer my question. What in my mind was they almost killed a boy. At the same time, my neighboring sellers yelled, 'no light, black out." Obviously, a device in fluorescent lamp caused a radiation which drew large amount of current, touched off the fuse box and cut off the power supply.

I think the device developed a high voltage which forcing the ionized gas particle shoot out like a radiation. Which hurts human's brain, make it lose control of organs such like breath and heart beats. Later, I met such fluorescent lamp murder attempt several times.

23. Fluorescent lamp killing (2)

In 1999, I was forced to go abroad. In Bandon, Indonesia, I lived in Hotel Puduraya. It was a low price hotel where people shared bathrooms. I found the bathroom near my room was locked for more than one hour. When it opened, I noticed it lit with fluorescent lamp. And it was the only room lit with fluorescent lamp in hotel. As I always kept alert on that kind of lamp, I used the bathroom in other side.

Next day, someone cut water supply to all three bathrooms on the other side. Leaving no choice for me. I tried hard all over the hotel, and luckily found one in storage area. It was a dirty one with wet floor and broken door. But for me the most important thing was it lit with a bulb. When the undercover police who watched the bathroom ( I thought he was also the man control the killing device.) saw me back finished bath . He angrily stood up, ran to storage area checking the bathroom they missed.

Such conditions happened several times in Indonesia. The police there learned the technique from their U.S. partner.

24. Fluorescent lamp killing (3)

In April, 2000, I went to Viet-Nam. An article in newspaper aroused my attention. It said there would be a solar storm in following days and that ionized gas particle hit the earth would cause stroke of neurasthenic people. Since fluorescent lamp was lit by ionized gas and my complain about isotope money, microwave killing was regarded by someone as X-files. Besides, it's typical law enforcement agents' way to pre-propagate a natural decease to cover their attempt murder. I thought there would be another fluorescent lamp murder attempt.

When the bus took me to the hotel in next city, Hoi An,(In Vietnam, foreigners have to take charted bus line and been sent direct to hotel) the staff showed me a room in a closed area. I noticed the bulb light didn't work. (In Vietnam, hotels for foreigners meet certain standard,they used to equipped with both bulb light and fluorescent lamp.) The staff said I had to pay more for another room. I paid more.

Then I went Ya Trang. Same thing happened with a room in closed area and broken bulb light waiting for me. The staff said there was no other room. I went out, found another hotel easily with right equipment.

The following city was Dalat. There I was refused by five hotels before found one. This time there were plenty of rooms and all rooms equipped only with fluorescent lamp. For the third time, I was led to a room in a closed area. Since there was no choice, I insisted to get a room along the crowded street. I opened the window when I used lamp so light could reach people on street. Next day, hotel manager told me to move out. The reason he used was the hotel was booked in advance. I pointed out that he was lying because the staff of hotel offered a discount rate if I could stay longer just the day before. He turned out a police face and said, 'You have no option.'

I knew what would wait for me and left for Ho-nai to complain all this. To my surprise, the officer there told me to go to China even though he knew I was a US citizen. And he, too, said there was no option.

Question and answer

1. Someone asked that I claimed the government has been attempting to kill me through strange means for many years. Because in a seeming democracy they can't use more direct methods. And fairly many people have been killed by those same agents, simply for being friendly to me or being in wrong place at wrong time. If it was so easy to kill those people, I should have been dead now.

I am lucky enough survived. Rarely people can do that. That's the point I put at the very beginning. High tech. weapon kill without trace, and black-box practice of law enforcement agent endanger US democracy. Little people know these advanced murder weapon. Little people can do same thing like I do. I sleep behind metal plate. Moving when I feel headache. Avoid driving individually in car. Even when I was forced to travel in south-east Asia, I brought with me a lead protect apron( the one therapist wear in X-ray Lab) and a big fry pan. (not for cooking, but for protect from microwave radiation.) And those dead people, no one would have dreamed of being killed by those they thought cooperated with. (If you read carefully my posting) And the reason is only suspicious or simply: knowing the truth. Consider President Kennedy and his family member's suspicious death. And how many people involve in the case died mysteriously. And now since I expose my experience in internet, they are trying to frame a big case against me and those who know my story.

2. Question asked: that I have included Indonesia, Viet-Nam, and China in the group that is participating in harassing. This means that two nations that are the most aggressively hostile to the U.S. are joining with the U.S. to persecute. It seems logically inconsistent.

This is same question once puzzled me for sometime. I got the reply when I read such news.

(1) Several years ago, Mr. Kim dai cheong( Now South Korea Premier) was in election campaign. South Korea State intelligence Bureau decided do something against him because they once had tried to assassinate him. (The plot stopped by CIA) They paid several million dollars to the State Security bureau of North Korea. Then North Korea told media that they had supported Kim Dai Cheong financially to defame him. At that time, everyone knows that North, South Korea were two hostile states, much more hostile than US and China or Viet-nam now. Yet secret police had their own deal.

(2) Another example is: Years ago Taiwan purchased military vessels and fighters from France. Now the new elected government investigating bribe scandal in that purchase. They found a large amount of commission was to Beijing for exchange of no opposition. Everyone knows China and Taiwan's relationship, yet secret police had their own operation rule. As a matter of fact, the more hostile in outward, more deal inside. Cross murder deal, money for arrest deal.... and a frame case would become believable under such coverage.

10. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

They control us thru our cellphones.

The resistant ones get brain tumors.

11. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

25. Neighbor seller and gun

After drug case and having many harassment experiences, I began to follow the newsabout law enforcement agency and drug case. I found there were a lot of police brutalities. Some police shot people, then planted a gun as reason for shooting. I immediately thought of my neighbor - Mr. Wang. Mr. Wan sold toys. Sometime he started to sell guns. California is a state with strict gun laws. People have seven days waiting period to buy a gun. The gun Mr. Wang sold is air rifle. It was, too, under gun control law. I remember the Flea Market authority has come to his space, ordering him to pack up the gun or to be kicked off market. Wang packed up gun that day. To my surprise, next week he went on selling his air rifles. Nobody came to make trouble for him ever since. He put the gun box along the line separate our spaces.

Then I was horrible to find that my neighbor seller in Galt flea market selling same guns. She, too, put the gun box along the line which separated our spaces .

Mr. Wang boasted how nice his gun was. Showed me the rifle line in bore. I was not interested. One evening when I finished business, I was ready leaving. But my van did not move so I got off to check. I found there was a big block underneath the front wheel. It was a box with a brand new air pistol inside. I returned it to Mr. Wang next day. He was not happy as I had expected. Simply with a 'Thank you', he turned away to do other things. I felt there was a disappointment in his sentiment. It was not a plant but a trap. I knew if they found any accusation, despite true or false, they won't let me alive.

I quit the business at the end of 1993. Then went to China. In 1995, I came back. When I went to flea market, I thought:'Now they have no reason selling gun.' I went to Mr. Wang's space. No, there was no gun. He didn't sell it any more.

26. A trap to hurt

One Tuesday in 1993, a customer in Galt Market ordered 100 pieces of a figuring item. He used to charge a high profit margin in his retail business, so his sales was slower than others. In his purchasing order, it used to be one or two pieces for each item, six utmost. One hundred pieces was quite unusual. Anyway, it was a big order, I was happy.
    On Monday, I went to the storage to pick up his porcelain order. The storage area was calm. Usually when I went there, two men would come, too, to the right hand room next to me. They left when I left. This day, they didn't show. Instead, a black man came to the left hand room which used to be locked. He quickly opened the door, went in, then rushed out to his car and speeded away. What impressed me was his panic stricken face. It looked like there was a monster inside the room. The scene of two black girls in Supreme Court flashed into my mind. (See story of '18. Portable microwave shooting instrument') Black people were used to do the most dangerous mission. I realized there was a trap set inside. The big order was designed to lure me in. I left the storage house right away.

Next day, when I told my customer I didn't bring his ordered porcelain figuring to him, he was unhappy. He kept complain until I couldn't help to tell him the whole story. I told him I thought there might be a strong radioactive field waiting for me in storage room and my life was threatened. He was shocked apparently. Then said he was sorry to hear that and didn't expect there was such a development.

Next Tuesday, when I met him, he talked about this again. He said law enforcement agent might use something to trace and it would not harm health and people even could eat it as a tracer in medical study. Obviously this was what law enforcement agent told him to cover their plot. And this was the first time I learnt the English word 'tracer'.

I had several such events that year, and it at last led me quit the Flea market career. How could I do business while I could not enter my own warehouse

27. Quit the job

When I first found them surveying me by helicopter and infra-scanner, I laughed at them. I was happy on my discovery. I believed at last, after such a thorough investigation, they would know I was an innocent man.

Then, after the isotope money hurt my health and I complained. I had more new discovery. But I was unable to laugh anymore, I was horrible to find that I became a murder target. Government office would not help. I visited some legal service organization. When they heard the word of 'DEA' and 'FBI', they turned their face away. Business turned down, I even dared not go into my own warehouse. In October 1993, news paper said Mrs. Chen's drug case would be sentenced late that month. Watching the rifle gun laid beside my space, I had a feeling there would be a violent end for me. They wouldn't let me alive because I knew too much of their criminal activities. In middle October, I quit the flea market. And I was surprised to see that court postponed the sentence of Mrs. Chen's case, too, until I left for China.

My tenant introduced me to work as a temporary driver in his company. It's a software company. In early 1994, company staff said there was a job opening. I took the offer. The job was to copy and file software document. That day I started my work in copy machine room. There was a new copy machine sent in that morning. The copy machine company sent it in for demonstration. I worked alone in that room. Sometime later I felt a strong dizziness and warm feeling. I hurried out to file the documents in other room. Soon, I heard a staff yelled, 'Malfunction'. He tried to use new machine but found it didn't work. I quit the new job that same day. Worked only 4 hours. I have not applied for a job since. I don't want to quit after just working several hours. It's no good to me as well as to employers.

28. My wife intimidated

When my wife first heard my words that I was under surveillance of law enforcement agent, she laughed at me:" If little figure like you are the target of surveillance, then those agents have too much work to do."

One night, when I went out, I found a neighborhood house installed a motion detector lamp which reacted to my movement. It was about 70 feet away, so was not very bright, but it lit up my whole parking space. I told my wife. She was suspicious on this information and took a test. She walked out, the lamp lit up. After she came in, I tested with my hand and found it was so sensitive that it worked even with a palm's movement. My wife and I in turn tested the lamp by stretching out our hands from house. Like children playing game. Several times later, the lamp was off. Agent who monitored us found we were testing their lamp, switched it off. My wife kept in silence with a straight face. She didn't say anything but I could feel she was shocked.

Sometime after drug case happened, a tenant moved in my next door neighborhood. My window was towards to the lane. At night I always heard his automobile drove in to the garage. I noticed the time he came was about 11 o'clock. I thought if he was the one who monitored me at night, then he should work no more than eight hours. Next morning I got up early to watch. Really he left at seven o'clock. For days he worked on that schedule. I told my wife the new discovery. "He works night shift."

Then I could not hear the sound of his car any more. I found he started parking his car on street. Sometimes he was picked up by another driver. Time schedule was still the same. They eavesdropped my talking and changed their way. Such events happened several times. I, too, change my way. I wrote down on paper the new discovery.

At first my wife read my new discovery with smile. Sometime later, she refused to read my notes any more. She pushed my paper away with scary, "I don't want to read it". I was puzzled by her change. After several refusal, I realized she was intimidated. Agents apparently had interviewed her and asked what I had written on paper. I had a feeling that I lived in a 'spy' country. They vastly use informants to cross monitor each other. I could even not trust my wife.

29. "I am you, American."

In late 1993 and 1994, I worked as a driver for a software company. Their customers were mainly from China. One day, I picked up a customer from airport and accompanied him to the hotel. We talked about US and I told him my bitter experience. And how they delivered the word that they killed President Kennedy. He was a little nervous and said, "Please don't talk about that issue."

Next day, when I met him again, he asked me "Did you read the newspaper? The executive of Disneyland died of a helicopter accident". I was surprised that he paid attention to the forbidden issue and thought it might be another intimidation from Federal law enforcement agent. China opened to the world just for a short time then. Customers from China were interested in travelling and shopping for merchandise which was in shortage in their country. I never saw them reading newspaper. And the dead executive of Disneyland was competing fiercely with another one for the post of Chief executive then.

About that time, I had read an article from newspaper talked about Walt Disney. What impressed me was that he was an informant of FBI. He hated Union. He was evaluated as a good informant because he entertained FBI agents and their family free to Disneyland. Through him FBI could handle a large number of his employees. It was an important post. So when the helicopter accident happened, I felt that might be a work of FBI. They sent a candidate of their own to that VIP post through a violent plot.

Through my own experience, I feel US has became a 'spy country'. I started to view things from another angle. When Leuwinsky scandal happened and Linda Trip said in her speech,"I am you, American." I couldn't help to laugh. She thought many people were the same as her. She may be right. In this country, informant are vastly used by Federal law enforcement agency.

12. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

30. Monitor and be monitored

In 1998, I read a book 'Study abroad in US'.( Chinese edition ) Author Qian Ning was a Chinese student studying 'News media ' in US. He visited many Chinese students during school vacation and wrote this book. He wrote, that most Chinese students said they felt US was a democratic country. They didn't feel that they were monitored by American government. Anyhow, there was exception. A man insisted that government monitoring foreign students. He had such an experience. Once he would take a vacation back to China. The night before his leaving, he told his wife (or friend?) to pack for their journey. "Take care, there is top secret documents inside." He said. That was a joke. Next day in airport, His luggage was searched thoroughly. He knew it was his joke caused it. Had he not made that joke, he would have joined that majority and won't say that foreign students were monitored.

Even Wen Ho Lee, once was thought a spy suspect, has been a government informant as well as his wife. They reported the contact of their Chinese counterpart. I think that was why Lee was cooperative at first, talk everything with laugh to agents until he was threatened by FBI agent that if he would not admit he was a spy he could be sentenced to death. Since then he was silenced. This remind me of the two black girls who were placed in dangerous position, (see '18. Portable microwave shooting instrument' ) I think they thought they worked for law enforcement agency without knowing the truth. Lee was lucky to get a good lawyer. Otherwise there was possibility he was still in jail. But compare to Ron and Mrs. Churchill, they were much better. Ron and Mrs. Churchill could never have dreamed of that they died in hands of people they worked for.

31. Extortion

Former FBI director Hoover held large quantity of black material of Presidents and Senators. With these material he blackmailed the politicians. That's why he could stay at that post as long as he wished.

In leuwinsky scandal, Linda Trip provided Starr's office with 20 hours secretly taped phone conversation in which Leuwinsky talked about her affairs with Clinton. She also instructed Leuwinsky kept the jacket which contaminated Clinton's sperm. Trip didn't get any advantage from it. From my point of view, it was obviously much more a purposed intelligent practice than the relationship of friends. An insistent eavesdropping and evidence searching. Mr. Hoover used to use this kind of material to extort.

In 2000, Mr.Ashcroft competed for US Senator of Missouri. The death of his rival former Governor Carnahan in an airplane crash reminded me of the accidental death of a Disneyland executive several years ago. Anyhow, voters chose the widow of his rival rather then him. I said to myself, 'it may be an coincidence, don't be oversensitive.' Then he was nominated as General Attorney of Justice. This is a post supervising Federal law enforcement agency, a VIP post . I then thought in different way. It seemed like if they could not have someone being a senator, they would sent him to a post which supervising them. Newspaper said Ashcroft is an extreme rightist. His nomination was protested by many civil right organizations. Democratic Party said they would stop him by filibuster. But I knew from beginning, if the nomination was decided by President and senators, then however absurd it was, FBI could get it through.

I started to post in internet in Sept. 2000. I suffered my first 'close for post' on the day Mr. Ashcroft passed his nomination. Here is a comment I posted in 'Washingtonpost.com':

"From: KATHAKSUNG Feb-6 2:07 pm To: Kayaker (KSWENSON3) unread 1572 of 1721 1588.1572 in reply to 1588.3 T

The mainstream America will be censorship on internet?
    I have a thread:" Law enforcement, a threaten to U.S. democracy" in several forums. My discussion generally went OK, though be harassed sometimes. On Jan. 31, there was a big wave of attack at my sites: failing to post in 'Csmonitor'; topic being blocked away from readers in many forums; "Foxnews" was closed until today. In 'Independent argument', I was personally closed for posting. In an inquiry e-mail I asked " Is this a kind of censorship?" Their reply:"Yes,that is correct. Independent editors reserve the right....". It is not a coincidence. Ashcroft was admitted by senator committee that day with votes 10:8. as Federal Attorney General and 58:42 next day in senators. It is an outstanding signal that law enforcement agent can abuse their power to censor media, frame innocent people."

I thought the success of nomination inspired them to abuse their power in internet.

32. "Operation Fire Dragon"

My wife worked in a travel company in 1987. She was an accountant. Everything was quite well until 1991 when drug case happened. Then the boss became picky. At last she changed my wife's work, from an accountant to a ticket agent.

I noticed that three of four of her colleagues left the company. The left one was a relative of Boss who just arrived in US and did not speak English. Otherwise I think she would have been repositoned too. I found it's a popular tactic of law enforcement agency when they put someone under surveillance. Among new comers, there was a lady, I called her G-lady because she guided my wife changed her job twice from two companies.

In 1994, I left for China. About that time, G-lady changed her job into another company- A and S Tours Inc.. She introduced my wife to work in that company. The boss, Mrs H, was a lady from Taiwan, she was under surveillance by Federal law enforcement agency because her brother H was an arms agent, and had a weapon deal at that time. Of course, none of us knew this until the case broke. The case was given a name "Operation Fire dragon" by BATF. H bought some rifles (AK-47, I think) from China and sold them to someone in South America. He was charged that he had shipment of assault weapon without permit. H said he did not know he need a permit because the destination was South America. US was just a transferring point.
    What I knew My wife's new boss was charged for receiving a gun box. It was said an agent had guaranteed it was legal , and final verdict of 'innocent' proved he was right because 'gun box' itself was not a weapon. But it didn't stop them to prosecute her though they knew it's innocent.

I reviewed the whole case after it was closed. I have new recognition of Federal law enforcement agency. They tried to circle as many people as possible in a case. Because more people involved, more chance to be benefited. Mrs. H was charged for a gun box which was not a weapon. I think she was charged because she was rich, she had real estate property in San Francisco and San Mateo County, a possible 'profit' source. After I went to China, Mrs. Chen's case was closed. But my family was still under surveillance. Through guiding my wife to a company involved in a case, they still could monitor us legally. G-lady quitted from
    the A & S Tours Inc. about one month before the case broke. She avoided to be involved in any trouble. I didn't believe any coincidence already then. I even think 'operation Fire Dragon' probably was masterminded by Federal Law enforcement agency.(It was easy, only by disguising a buyer from South America, a tactic they frequently use,they could easily build a case.) When my wife went to the new company, the weapon's deal should only be in process, maybe just started, but they foresaw there would be a case and guided her in.

33. Evaluation of property

About in 1992, a former colleague of my wife when she was in Hong Kong came to visit US with her husband. At that time, friends and relatives were intimidated by law enforcement agents and kept a distance from us. So I thought it was a little strange, especially they chose to stay at our house for two nights. Tourist used to stay in San Francisco, rarely came to San Jose.

The husband started to talk about stamp collection. I collected stamp when I was a child and kept that hobby until then. Even in the years of Chinese Cultural revolution, I didn't give up. At that extraordinary period, collect stamp was regarded as a capitalist hobby, stamp store were shut down, stamps were burned. I almost have most stamps government issued since 1949. Now it worths something, especially those issued during Culture Revolution and before that period, because most of them were abandoned and destroyed. He asked me to show him my collection and viewed them carefully. He astonished me by offering 1700(HK dollars) for a set of stamp which face value is only 2 (HK dollars). That price could cover almost total cost I spent on my collection. Then he talked about how he collected stamps. He bought bunch of sheets of stamp when new edition issued and put them in safe box. So when value increased, he made a lot of money. He talked about this again and again.

I thought, this way was not a hobby, it was investment. Rich men's business. He was rich, he had a securities company. He came to estimate the value of my collection and encourage me to have more by offering a high price on one set of stamp. Collection, as well as gold, cash, jewel are Federal law enforcement's favorites. Because these things are usually with no record and easy be stolen. Even my wife doesn't know how many and what kind of stamp I have. And the husband might think he worked for Law enforcement agency so he was trusted by government. He didn't know it was not coincidence. They picked him up because he was rich. Just like the burglary to my youngest brother in law, (he is the richest among my sisters and brother), the prosecution of the boss of A and S Tours, (though they knew she was innocent), he was chosen because he was a possible 'profit' source. Of course, I knew nothing of this at that time, only felt it was unusual then. I recognize all these bit by bit later with the accumulation of experience .

34. The lost Credit Card

I had a Visa card. About in September 1993, Visa card company said they would transfer my Visa card into GM Mastercard. I wonder why they did so and thought they might sold business to another company.

In Oct. 15, Visa card company gave me a letter, said that as one of select customers, they were sending me a Mastercard to replace Visa card. Usually this was a notice and customers would receive the card in a week or so. I didn't pay much attention on this because at that time, I felt pressure on my business. Newspaper said Mrs. Chen's drug case would be sentenced next week. Berryessa Flea Market announced there would be a Festival next week. There would be music, and free beer. I've been in Berryessa for nearly 10 years. It was the first time experience. Free beer reminded me of free entertainment of Disneyland for FBI agent. It seemed that they would close the drug case and had a celebration. I knew I was much more a target than any real criminals because I knew too much dark side of Federal law enforcement agency. I didn't know what they would do but expected there would be a violent end. So I abandoned my business that week.

In Nov. 24, GM Card co. mailed me a letter, reminding me they had sent me the card, and emphasized with bold letter that:" If you have not received your new card(s), please call our Lost/Stolen Dept. at......." The same sentence was put in an eye-catching box at the top of the letter. I called that number. Staff said they would cancel the lost card and mail me new one. Right next day, I received the letter contained new Mastercard. "What an efficiency!" I admired while calling Card company to confirm of receipt. To my surprise, I was interrogated by the staff for sometime. Then they told me the card number I confirmed was reported lost yesterday and should be the card due in my hands one month ago. I immediately realized someone surveying on my mail had held the credit card. They only released it when touched off by report lost phone call. That's why I got the lost mail next day to the phone call. The promised new card arrived nine days later.

Since then I was aware they even developed a system to steal from people. Everything was well planed in advance, they even could get a credit card of full amount from victim which the dead man could never verify. It may also explain why they are so easily kill innocent people: they can always 'profit' from it, either by credit card, cash or their collections. And it is the safest loot, no one will complain. All victims are dead people.

13. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

35. A blackmail on 911 WTC bombing

On Sept.24, 2001, my wife received a letter from her credit card company. (I have cancelled all my credit cards long time ago when I knew their dirty methods) With big letters it asks "May we send you a new card?" and suggests to send a new Platinum Visa Business card with a credit line of up to $35,000. My wife does not have a business. And the amount she charged credit card is about 500 each month. In another word, the total amount she charged each year on credit card is only about a tail figure of that offer of each month. I don't know what information the credit card company based on. With my own experience, I knew it's unusual. Since I revealed the dark side of Federal law enforcement agency, I have a feeling they will eliminate those who know my story.

In same day, Attorney General John Ashcroft made an urgent plea to obtain greater police powers to combat terrorism. One proposal is to allow wiretap information obtained by foreign governments to be used in court by federal prosecutors even if it was gathered in violation of the Fourth Amendment to the US Constitution, which protects against unreasonable searches and seizures. Federal law enforcement agency already have unbridle powers. With new proposal they almost can do whatever they want to hurt the people they don't like. Something Federal law enforcement agent can't do or unwilled to do, can then be done by the hands of foreign government. Then they can frame many case by unreliable source. We know many foreign countries are under influence of US government branch such like CIA. The harassment I suffered in South East Asia proved FBI, DEA's extend power through inter-police. Now by the chance of 911 terrorist bombing, they try to grip more power. I think a plot planed by Federal law enforcement agent involved with Chinese government is now in developing.

36. Frame a case

At the same time, I found my thread "Why DEA,FBI involved in secret deal of spy plane" was censored in 'Above top secret.com', and was moved away in 'Newsmax.com'.
    In the thread, I alleged DEA,FBI were framing a drug case with Chinese secret police. It seems they are uneasy with my thread and try to block people from knowing it. I fear it's a symptom they are carrying out a frame case.

They are demanding more power now. Ashcroft and President Bush are pressing Congress to rush through a new pakage of law which give them broader power to detain people, electronic surveillance and evidence using in court which gathered in violation of Fouth Amendment of US Constitution. Pushing for a swift passage, Ashcroft using the word "a clear, present danger" of terrorist attack to intimidate. Later law enforcement officer explained that's because of his "relative inexperience". They even put a label of 'Patriot Act' on it. Then those who oppose it for the threatenning of civil liberty will become 'unpatriot'.

And it's the best time now to do it. Since it's a frame case, there will be a slaughter to seal the mouths of people if they would have been in custody. They need a big event to transfer public's attention. And the coming Afghanistan war will be a good one.

See "Why DEA,FBI involved in secret deal of spy plane" at:

http://hometown.aol.com/sunkat563/my...e/profile.html

38. Anthrax crisis

1. Several weeks ago, I went to internet, found all windows of web-sites were error message pages. Thus I was blocked away from reading and posting. To verify if it was a virus attack of 'code red', I went to my tenant's computer, he had a diffrent phone line. All web-sites were normal there. I was under surveillance by agents for a long time. It was an obvious proof that they harassed my computer on my phone line. Now in "Patriot Act", there is broder power authorize agents to survey multiple lines instead of one, which means it's now legal for them block someone from communication to out world if only agents think he is a suspect. In previous event, I could have been blocked from getting information or asking for help if I found they abuse their power.

2. Anthrax crisis. Who has the resource and motive to do it?

I don't think it's Bin Ladden's work. Their terrorist operation were well planed and prepared. And resulted with large influence. If they use biotech weapon, most likely will be in public spot such like public square, railway station.... . Casulties will be large.

Now the anthrax threats seemed to be a purposed one. The only case of death attracts public's attention, (do you think terrorist will give you a signal to warn that they will bomb somewhere like TWC with hijacked planes?) then with the help of media , raise a wave of horror to push through "Patriot Act" to grip more power. And let people agree with them to abuse these power.

The next targets were chief of NBC and Senator Daschle. (For terrorist targets, President Bush, Defense Secretary Rumsfield are more likely) The purpose is obviously to intimidate Media and Legislature, which could have been a check power if there would be a frame case.

And I allege they'll also eliminate people they don't like by this chance. I have four sisters and brother, two of them and two of in-laws are working in post office. I always worry about thier safety because they know my story. Especially when the news reported "No-glove rule worries some San Jose postal workers - Officials say safety policy prohibits machine operators from wearing latex gloves, despite fears of potential anthrax exposures" which makes an anthrax killing resonable. ( Consider Federal law enforcement agent used to do pre-propaganda to cover their murder plot. Such like to owe a Fluorescent lamp killing to Solar storm; microwave killing to heart attack; microwave ray shooting killing to memingitis, cellule phone...etc.)

Least casulty to raise public's scare. Intimidation on media and legislature to create a surrounding to grip and abuse power without interference. A case created much more likely by Federal law enforcement agent than terrorist. That's my point of view. Hope there will be no more development for cover up after my comment. (Such like killing more people, expanding mailing range, the cover up work they used to do.This comment first posted on Oct. 21, 01)

39. Anthrax crisis, who has motive and resource(2)

1. The first victim, Bob Stevens, died on Oct. 5. He was an photo editor of Sun, a tabloid focus on scandals of celebrities such like Princess Diana's affair, Clinton and Lewinsky affair or President's drunken daughters. It seems he was much more a revenge target of some powerful celebrities then OBL and his Al -Qaida. Do you think terrorist know Bob and choose him the first target?

2. The following event was a purposed intimidation on media and Senator, to develop an atmospere of horror which would favour Federal law enforcement agency to grip more power.

3. After 15 days observation, I reached conclusion of " Least casulty to raise public's scare." and put it on internet on Oct. 21. I had worried if they would do some cover up so I wrote at the end of message:"Hope there will be no more development for cover up after my comment. (Such like killing more people, expanding mailing range, the cover up work they used to do.This comment first posted on Oct. 21, 01) " Because I am too familiar with their behavior. (You can see they quickly released held credit card after report lost phone call (#34. The lost credit card), and they changed their parking behavior right away after I found their working shift. (#28. My wife intimidated)

4. The response is swift. On Oct. 23, news paper said there were two more deaths related to anthrax. One death on Oct. 21, and one on Oct.22. (to break "least casulty"allegation) and discovery of anthrax spore in Pentagon and supreme court. (to break "media and legislature only" allegation) and to my worry of "no gloves rule" A news said, "Promted in part by complaints from letter carriers in Sunnyvale and several west coast cities, postal authorities Tuesday(Oct.23) reassured in light of the anthrax scare they now have a right to wear gloves and mask...."(San Jose Mercury, Oct 24) In several days, all my allegations were covered, but my expectation was proved too though I had wished not. I don't believe all these were coincidence.

40. Anthrax crisis, who has motive and resource (3)

Newspaper said 911 terrorist leader Atta made contact with an Iraq diplomat this spring in Czech. And the material found mixed in anthrax letter are used by three countries: US; Russia; Iraq. Iraq thus becomes a main suspect. This meets some government officials' demand. They need an excuse to extend war against countries which sponser terrorist. And Iraq is the most wanted.

If Iraq is behind this anthrax attack, then it's a 'friendly attack' because 1. The first victim is a US celebrities' dislike. 2. Through that death, it gave US a pre-warning that there would be an anthrax attack. 3. It's a 'mercy attack'. Casualty is light and victims are ordinary people. 4. It maintains an intension on media and legislation so that they'll support adminstration's draged Afghanistan war.

But it's more like a little qroup's operation than a state sponsered biological warfare. The qroup took the chance of 911 terrorist bombing to test a new murder method by first mailing some brown granular material to NBC news on Sept. 18, then mailing letter with refined white powder to Senator Daschle on Oct. 8. They are testing the result of anthrax which were took from different sources step by step. And the fourth anthrax fatality, Nguyen, died mysteriously. She had no access to comtamination of bacteria. Her death won't cause any serious attention or trouble. She was a single, old minority, a perfect victim for a biology weapon test. Since anthrax is a restrict material, who has the authority and motive and resources to do that attack?

14. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

41. Anthrax crisis. Who has the resource and motive to do it?(4)

Anthrax crisis rose fast, faded fast. I review the whole case, get such conclusion.

1. The letter containing brown granular material to NBC News dated Sept. 18, Seven days after 911 WTC bombing. And all letters were mailed in N.J. Obviously taking the chance to owe it a terrorist attack.

2. The letter to Senator Daschle dated Oct. 8, at a time the government officials announced to extend war to "countries hosting terrorist" while Iraq is their most wanted. In that letter, a refined white powder was found mixed with a clay called bentonite which is said only three countries used with. They are: US, Russia and Iraq. At the same time, a news said terrorist leader Atta had contacted Irag diplomat in Czech this spring. An information obviously let out by intelligence. All these made to fit government's demand: Iraq was a big suspect.

3. The first victim Bob Stevens was a photo editor of a tabloid, much more a revenge target of powerful US celebrities than terrorist.

4. One thing touched my mind was Dan Rathor's angry face in TV when his assistant Fletch was tested positive in skin anthrax and his office was found contaminated. I have posted in a web site "CBS evening news". Host was Dan Rathor. The forum title was "My America dream". I had posted about ten messages there then found it was closed before I was going to put some more. My thread "My America nightmare" became the last one of that web site. I thus think Dan Rathor might know some of my story, or in another word, the dark side of Federal law enforcement agency. Because he is a media man, he becomes a target? Or is this just an intimidation?

5. Though Federal law enforcement agency hold big power, they still have a little check and balance in legislation such like they need legislation's approve for their "Patriot Act". When Rep. Gary Condit's case happened, I had a feeling it's almost the second edition of Clinton and Lewinsky scandal. All these need intelligence operation behind curtain. Affairs revealed, politicians told a lie try to cover the scandal, then evidence appeared to discridit them. At first, I didn't know why Condit was chosen. I got it when I saw the news said he is a member of 'intelligence committee'. A committee which oversees Federal law enforcement agency. That's the way they played once and again in peace time. Now it's war. From my angle, anthrax attack is another kind of extortion, or intimidation.

6. Ashcroft proposed "Patriot Act" on Sept. 24. It was passed on Oct.24. The anthrax letter targeted media and legislation, put a pressure on them, created a situation favoured law enforcement agency to grip more power, and pushed public to support government's 'war' policy.

7. The powder found in letter to Daschle is weapons grade. Yet none staffs in the room suffered casulty when the letter was opened and powder was spewing into the air. But casulties were considerable in postal workers even though the letters were sealed well with four sides taped.

8. Who has the ability to get different anthrax products. (It should be a restrict material) Especially the white powder is weapon grade. Even in US, I think maybe there is only one or two secret lab carry it.

9. I posted my doubt on Oct. 21. Said it was a "least casulty to raise public scare". Then there were three deaths occured (Oct. 21,22,31) I alleged it was a cover up. And all three were minorities, two blacks and a Vietnamese. In my experience, scapegoat used to be minority, mostly black people. Hope this won't cause another cover up operation. (first put into internet on Nov. 13)

42. Intimidation

Anthrax was first said could be gotten from 30 to 40 places in US which are produced for medical purpose. But the one used in letter to Senator is weapon grade, which means maybe only one secret lab involved. Perhaps that's why investigators early said the highly refined strain of anthrax bacteria could only have been produced by labs in US, Russia and Iraq, but now believe it could "be from anywhere". And also, it could be done in "any lab with equipment worth as little as $2500." But that raises one question: if it's that easy to access, why it hasn't been used by terrorist?

Now the perpetrator is defined as a "lone wolf". The result maybe like the case of assasination of President Kennedy. A scapegoat like Oswald to be found to finish the case.

After I put my opinion about this anthrax attack,(about one comment each week) someone put two follow-up:

Quote,"PalpableEvil Nov 9, 2001 GMT (#24 of 28)
    Listen to me very carefully. You need to seek help from a professional psychiatrist. Please do it as soon as possible. You are suffering from a mental disorder known as acute paranoia. Please get help before you become a danger to your wife or family. Your life does not have to be this way. Things can be better. You have to take the first step to help yourself.

PalpableEvil </WebX?- 03:55am Nov 16, 2001 GMT )
    Perhaps you did not read my message with the attention you should have given it. I strongly suggest that you see a psychiatrist before you endanger your family .
    Must I warn you again? "

To set up a case of family tragedy of "murder and suicide "? I don't know. But I believe my comments make them very much uneasy.

43. Recent development of anthrax attack.

It's dismay to learn that 94-year old woman died of anthrax on Nov. 21. She is a white. A response again to my post: "In my experience, scapegoat used to be minority, mostly black people. Hope this won't cause another cover up operation. (first put into internet on Nov. 13)"?

Her mysterious death is similar to Nguyen's, with no access to contamination of anthrax bacteria. Old, alone, an easy victim for a biology weapon murder. It's also an intimidation : They don't care to expand the bio-tech killing out of normal way.

On Nov. 16, an anthrax letter to Senator Leahy was found. Leahy is Chairman of intelligence committe which oversees Federal law enforcement agency. A right target to intimidate.

44. My tenant

As early as 1991, I noticed that friends and relatives were intimidated and estranged from me. And it's secret police' rule to stay as close as possible to monitor, either in living house or working place. In about 1993, there was a young man M often came alone to my house doing missionary work. Since other people came once, then never showed up again,(must have been interviewed and intimidated by surveillance agent) I thought he was an undercover. After I abandoned my work, fearing there would be a murder, he came again, this time with a strong man. M introduced him as his partner. For the first time, he asked me to let them into the house. I refused. I was afraid there would be a violence to me in the house. M never came to mission since.

My current tenant T rented a bedroom of my house two years ago when I was in South-east Asia. In same period, new neighbor moved into the house next to mine. To my experience, they are someone with special mission. He was a good tenant anyway. Visitors were rare. He always stay at his room. Never go outside except buying food or going to work. (Even in week ends) On Nov. 8, he came back home with a man. He said it's his former collegue, happened renting a bedroom in next house. I don't believe coincidence for a long time. The man's strong body remind me of the M's partner several years ago. I waited for his leaving until midnight. I told him I didn't want to see him again in my house because his late staying harassed my family. I did this out of security reason. Then on Nov.9 and Nov.16, two messages in web sites suggested I was a danger to my family. Which just convinced me that my worry is not over-sensitive. It's a reaction to my opinion on anthrax attack.

45. Tenant

I used to have lunch at 1 o'clock and supper at 7. T (tenant) used to have his at 2 and 10, rarely bothering us. At about Oct 19, he came down when I had my lunch. I thought he must have something to talk to me. He made it very straight. "What's your opinion about anthrax attack?" I made it straight too. "It's not from OBL terrorist, that's for sure. I think it's Federal law enforcement agency did it. They have motive and resource." I give him my reason. Anthrax was a hot topic with pages of them on newspaper then. I worried about the safety of my relatives, four of them worked in post office. Though I was estranged from friends and relatives for a long time, there was one advantage: I don't have to guess true or false if they had a question. There was a purpose always. It seemed they really did something in anthrax attack that they even asked my opinion. That's why I broke the sequence of my thread starting on anthrax topic.

Several days later, T came down again when I had my lunch. He said he had seen such a news that morning: government arrested three people. One of them was suspicious because he held an envelope far from him with fear. And police found it was anthrax. These people came from middle east. So no doubt terrorist did anthrax attack. I said it was more like a cover up case. It was easy for law enforcement agent finding some Islamites eager to revenge and disguised as a scientist to sell them some anthrax to make a case. It would not resolve the motive and resource of recent anthrax attack. I pointed out that what I expected or worried about in last discussion came true or got a quick cover up response. (In 'Anthrax crisis 1, first posted on Oct. 21) T's story of anthrax attack by terrorist has ever shown in newspaper, though I saw several times in web sites.

Then happened on Nov. 8 that his friend coincidently moving into my next house. T worked from 3 pm to 5 pm, two hours a day for food delivery. His friend is said unemployed. The first day they met, his friend stayed until midnight at my house. He could have stayed whole day everyday since if I would allow him to.

Then followed by PalpableEvil's intimidation on Nov.9 and Nov. 16. (see "42. intimidation").

On Nov. 18, there was another message from:

Quote,"texaswildkat (47/F/Houston, Texas) 11/18/01 10:28 pm

I have passed your message along to a friend of mine who is undercover at the Sacramento Police Department. Either they, or another undercover investigator in the area, may contact you. Do not be afraid. Just tell them your story and I am sure they will help you. They may want to take you somewhere where you will be safe. Please trust them. Your friend "

I would rather take it a serious matter than a redicule. When all these came together, I don't think it's a coincidence. I don't want disappeared mystically like Chandra Levy.

15. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

46. My view of anthrax attack

On Sept. 18, taking advantage of 911 WTC bombing, perpetrator mailed letters to NBC news. The anthrax inside was brown granular which might mean perpetrator intending at first not to kill but to intimidate.
    Perhaps disappointed by little reaction, they did it again(on Oct. 8), this time with a military grade anthrax. The letters to Senator Daschle and Leahy contained fine, white powder which mixed with a material designed to kill. And a man, Bob Stevens, died of anthrax on Oct. 5. His death caused fear of bio-chem attack nation wide. Anthrax crisis reached its peak on about Oct. 20, then faded away. During the period, it created a situation of bio-attack horror, put a pressure on legislation to pass through "patriot Act" to let Justice Department having more police power, push media and public to support government's war policy and also gave an excuse for government to extend war to Iraq. (The "Patriot Act" was proposed on Sept. 24 and passed in legislature on Oct.24. US started war in Afghan on Oct. 7)

Rosenberg, a biologist, has testified on biological weapons before Congress, has recently published a paper contending that a government insider; or someone in contact with an insider, is behind the lethal attacks." (Excerpt from: San Jose Mercury News, page 9A,Dec. 2,2001. Topic:'Inside job probed in anthrax attack') One official (law enforcement agency) called Rosenberg theory " the most likely hypothesis".

I believe the anthrax attack was done by government insiders. They have motives and resources. (They control intelligence)
    They are the one to be benefitted by the attack. They expanded their power by creating public's fear. They intimidated the media and legislation which are the check and balance to their power. They have the authority to access the secret lab under the name of 'security'. (like the case of Wen Ho Lee.)

And
    1. The first victim was an editor of tabloid, a dislike of powerful US celebrities. His wife was the manager of apartments which had been rented to some 911 terrorists. He was possibly under FBI's surveillance. (consider thousand of aliens who even had no relationship to terrorist were detained by FBI)

2. Government released information that Atta visited crop duster aircraft. Hinted Al-quada relating to bio warfare. Matching perpetrators' intention to attribute it to 911 terrorists.

3. Government released conflict information. Such like at first they said the material mixed in anthrax was bentonite, purposely to target at Iraq. Then admitted the material was silica, not used by Iraq, but US. It may proved that the perpetrators are not expert, only know little about the anthrax they were using and gave a wrong information when they making use of it.

4. At the same time, government released information that Atta made contact to Iraq diplomat. It matched the theory of bentonite, made Iraq a big suspect.

Most of these information can be only released by intelligence.

5. . Though government said first that there were 30 to 40 places had access to the anthrax and much more people could produce it by cheap equipment, it's only an excuse that they are unwill to find real criminal. The anthrax in Senator's letter is military grade. A fruit of years' research and experiment. And even in US there maybe only one secret lab carrying it. And access to it must be very strict.

6. US rejected a UN resolution condemning the anthrax attack. For what reason they did so if it's done by OBL, Al-quada, or domestic pertetrators? Unless it's done by they themselves.

7. My personal experience told it was a practice of Federal law enforcement agency. From their swift response to my comments. And I think they originally only planned one death(Bob Stevens) to raise the public attention and fear. The later four deaths were cover up to the comment " Least casualties to raise public's scare".

This elected government administration tries to hide something from people. They started a war but failed to give evidence, said that was for safety of informant. Then they want a military tribunal, what secret do they want to keep even they win a war? On Dec. 10, newspaper reported that Russian scientists had helped OBL to produce anthrax. Workshop was bombed away in war, but unknown quantity of anthrax might have been in abroad already. There was no detail, obviously let out by military or intelligence. An attemption to attribute anthrax attack to terrorist when they failed to find a scapegoat of lone wolf? Perhaps that's why they limited media's report in Afghan war, and want a secret court. When US is the strongest power in the world, why there are so many things to be hided? If we have reason believe those who being sent to court are guilty, a military court only covers up corrupt government and criminal activities of it's official.

47. Swift response

When I talked about swift response of cover up, (see #39. Anthrax crisis, who has motive and resource) there were more.

1. Two weeks ago I talked about T had his meal time different from our's. He then got a full time job. He now has his supper when we have ours despite inconvenence of a crowded kitchen. (See #45. Tenant)

2. I talked about Linda Trip on #29. "I am you, American.". Next day, eye catching thread about her news were posted by the side of my thread in web-sites I went.

Quote, "Your Tripp Needs YOU! Msg #629164 To: All 1 reply From: Jon fredersen <ProfileResults.asp?SRV=Republicans&HMN=626892&UID =jonfredersen> 10:18 p.m. on 22-Aug-2001

Ah, how have the beloved icons of Republican hate Clinton campaigns fallen in the esteem of their former friends....."

Quote,"1 of 20. dwbh <user.php?op=userinfo&uname=dwbh> Point Pleasant, NJ *
    Posted: 2001-08-23 13:03
    LINDA TRIPP BEGS FOR A JOB
    By NEAL TRAVIS and WILLIAM NEUMAN

August 22, 2001 -- Sexgate squealer Linda Tripp is crying poverty in a fund-raising letter sent to Republican supporters - in which she says she can no longer pay her rent, buy food or support her family....."

I don't know if losing a job can prove she is not a "volunteer". What impressed me was the swift cover up reaction. It seems there is a pretty big team working surveyllance on me.

3. About October, G-lady and her husband visited us. The husband lost his lucrative contract one month ago. He is a computer progamme designer and got the contract about six years ago, about the time G-lady guided my wife to the tour company which had trouble later. How lucrative the contract was? They lived in a nice location and their childern are all attending private school. G-lady doesn't have a former job. She works as an outside sales for tour company. May be paid only several hundred dollars a month. Her husband has never come to my home before. This sudden visit must had some intention. To prove me something like Linda trip's? A month ago? I recalled it was the time I posted the message"32. Operation Fire Dragon". I don't believe coincidence. I don't know how Federal law enforcement agency's policy how to treat their paid or unpaid volunteers. But if Mrs. Churchill could allegedly been put to death just out of suspicious, what else can't they do?

48. Test

Last week end, B (my Youngest brother in law) came to my house, he dropped a gift for my daughter at doorway then left.

Another relative of my wife came the other day, dropped a bag of gifts at doorway and left right away too.
    We rarely met her and never exchange X'mas gift. It was a big surprise she came to my house.

I get used to these scenes since 1991. People are intimidated. I think they were forced to do this. Though the pressure never stopped, I feel extra heavy after I comment the anthrax attack was likely from federal law enforcement agency. It looks like they try to circle profitable source while they are framing new case. B is a business man and the relative's husband is a doctor. They are rich.

I worry about B's family because they'll take a cruise trip next week. It's easy to make an accident in travel. B is a work addict. He works seven days a week. He never takes a fun trip for missing a business day, especially in hard time after 911. I knew it's against his will. I hope there will be no accident in plane or ship which in a time easily owing it to terrorist.

37. Manipulate Bank operation

Congress, under tremendous pressure, hastily passed the "Patriot Act" on Oct. 12. Democratic members of Congress were given little time to review the content and were given only one hour to debate although it is the most important Act about civil rights in recent decades. It once again proves Federal law enforcement agency has unchecked power that they can push through Act swiftly which favours to them. It will surely lead to conditions under which petty criminals as well as innocent people, get labled and punished as terrorists. And potential of abuse is predictable.

I'm afraid they will use new griped power to deal with people they hate. So I broke sequence to talk about how I seeking asylum in Thailand.

In February, 2000, I was in Cambodia. Where I was alarmed by it's telephone rate, 4 dollars per minute to US.(When I managed to live at a level of 10 dollars per day), And I learnt from book that the next three nations I was going, Vietnam; Laos; Burma were all notorious for their high rates and inconvenience on tele-communication. So I went back to Thailand where telephone rate was comparatively low. I called my wife to remit me some money. She told me that San Jose bank said I had to have a bank account to receive money. I visited several big banks in Bangkok and found it was almost impossible for foreign tourist to open an account. (A minimum ballance of 5,000 to start. If I had that much money, I wouldn't need remittace) They all assured me that it was common practice that tourists can get remittance by passport with appropriet name and passport number. They told me they had many remittance from US in this way. And surprisely asked:" Which part of US you live?" I thought these banks explanation were reasonable. I thought Federal law enforcement agency might abuse their power to block me to get the remittance in normal way. I wrote a letter to Mr. Ralph Horton, legal attache of US Consulate in Bangkok, request an investigation. There was no response.

Re: Letter to Mr. Ralph Horton
    "March 7, 2000

Mr. Ralph Horton
    Legal Attache
    95 Wireless Rd.
    Bangkok 10330

I am writing you to ask for help to solve remittance problem. I was a retailer in flea maket. In 1991, one of my merchandise supplier was arrested for heroin smuggling. I found I was under 24 hours surveillance by law enforcement since then. Things became worse after I found they use radiation material as tracer which hurt my health badly. As pressure intensified, I was forced to go abroad because I felt my life was threatened. I went Southeast Asia. even in these countries, I am still survied by the police of these countries.

Om February. 2000, I asked my wife to send me $3,000.00 She told me that the banks in San Jose would not wire money unless there is an account in Bangkok. But banks in Bangkok make it impossible for foreigner tourist to open an account. It is common practice that tourist can get remittence by passport with appropriet name and passport number. The staffs of bank are surprise at account need theory and asked "(this rule) is from which part of United States?"

Someone has abused their power to blocked me to get money in normal way. I request you to investigate in this event and a quick response would be appriciated.

Sincerely

Kat Hak Sung

p.s. My permanent mailing address is: *********
    San Jose, Ca.95132
    U.S.A.
    tel408)***-****

My wife's name: ******* Sung"