Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump hates our Country.

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Centerleftfl View Post
    He's not fixing shit. JEB said, he is going to be a CHAOS president. Jeb was WHITE.
    The numbers say otherwise.

Jeb is no different than John McCain and we know what John McCain showed his true "color" before he died.

What I find ironic is that Trump was able to do what neither McCain nor Jeb could do. Trump defeated, as was claimed, the most qualified person to ever run for the office in 2016. In the 2016 primaries, Jeb dropped out of the race after finishing 4th in South Carolina, a State Trump received 4x the votes as Jeb. McCain got his ass kicked in 2008. In his defense, he was running against someone the left thought was qualified because of skin color. It's hard to beat a candidate when 95% of his own race votes for him along with million of guilt ridden whites trying to make themselves feel better by voting for a black candidate. Regardless of the reason, McCain still lost.

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,041 Times in 13,848 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,042 Times in 2,838 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    He should go back to the rock he crawled out from under. Back to Nazi Germany. Why is he trying to destroy America?
    Trump don't hate America, truth be known, he don't give a rat's ass about America, the only thing he cares about is Trump, and right now that means getting himself reelected in 2020.

If he has to invoke racism and hate, further divide an already partitioned populace, so be it, in Trump's world it is all about Trump

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Trump don't hate America, truth be known, he don't give a rat's ass about America, the only thing he cares about is Trump, and right now that means getting himself reelected in 2020.

If he has to invoke racism and hate, further divide an already partitioned populace, so be it, in Trump's world it is all about Trump
    You mean like the black boy in 2012. That POS didn't care about someone like me. The funny thing is he didn't have to. I'm capable of caring for myself and don't need an incompetent black doing it for me.

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,770 Times in 3,312 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 166 Times in 157 Posts

In other words, he's a politician. The kind of person Democrat policies try to maximize total nanny state control into the hands of. But when it's a conservative politician, all the universally despised traits of politicians suddenly become offensive.

Attachment 10756

If he has to invoke racism and hate
    Democrats are the only ones actually doing that.

Attachment 10755

further divide an already partitioned populace
    Democrats are the only ones actually doing that.

Attachment 10755

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to artichoke For This Post:

Into the Night (07-15-2019), Truth Detector (07-15-2019)

6. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 1 Time in 1 Post

This country is bigger and stronger than any one President. We survived Obama, we'll survive Trump.
    Here lies the body of Mary Lee; died at the age of a hundred and three. For fifteen years she kept her virginity; not a bad record for this vicinity.

7. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Norman Paperman View Post
    This country is bigger and stronger than any one President. We survived Obama, we'll survive Trump.
    Attachment 10757

The real issue is what happens when the pendulum swings back to Democrats and they are so far down the rabbit hole with their own bat shit-crazy extremism that they start doing any part of the lunatic bullshit they are promising. My guess is that's when the shooting begins.

Attachment 10758

8. The Following User Says Thank You to artichoke For This Post:

Into the Night (07-15-2019)

9. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Arminius View Post
    In other words, he's a politician. The kind of person Democrat policies try to maximize total nanny state control into the hands of. But when it's a conservative politician, all the universally despised traits of politicians suddenly become offensive.
    Ah, no, can't say I can recall any politician from either party who deliberately by design imported racism and hate to further his own ends, I do think there is another word for that type of behavior

10. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Ah, no, can't say I can recall any politician from either party who deliberately by design imported racism and hate to further his own ends, I do think there is another word for that type of behavior

11. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Attachment 10757

The real issue is what happens when the pendulum swings back to Democrats and they are so far down the rabbit hole with their own bat shit-crazy extremism that they start doing any part of the lunatic bullshit they are promising. My guess is that's when the shooting begins.
    Since when does four Freshmen Congresswomen define the entire Democrat Party, well, other than on FOX that is? Last I noticed, a moderate Democrat was the party's leading candidate to secure the nomination in 2020

12. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

Speaking about other countries is not racist. Asking a few obviously less than American assholes to go back to whence they came is not racist. Asking them to go back and if they are so good at things, straightening out those countries that they were so eager to leave to take refuge here is not racist. He is just telling them to put their money where their big fucking mouths are. And of course they do not know that to do.

13. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Guess you weren't around for the Obama years...back when anyone was ACTUALLY DOING any of the things you're now trying to falsely assign to Trump.

Attachment 10760

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to artichoke For This Post:

Into the Night (07-15-2019), Truth Detector (07-15-2019)

15. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Since when does four Freshmen Congresswomen define the entire Democrat Party
    Since most Democrats agree with them. Duh.

And nice semi-literate grammar, by the way.

Last I noticed, a moderate Democrat was the party's leading candidate to secure the nomination in 2020
    That's called name-recognition. Take a first-year poli sci class sometime.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to artichoke For This Post:

Truth Detector (07-15-2019)

17. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    Speaking about other countries is not racist. Asking a few obviously less than American assholes to go back to whence they came is not racist. Asking them to go back and if they are so good at things, straightening out those countries that they were so eager to leave to take refuge here is not racist. He is just telling them to put their money where their big fucking mouths are. And of course they do not know that to do.
    Attachment 10761

18. The Following User Says Thank You to artichoke For This Post:

Sailor (07-15-2019)

19. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

Since when does four Freshmen Congresswomen define the entire Democrat Party, well, other than on FOX that is? Last I noticed, a moderate Democrat was the party's leading candidate to secure the nomination in 2020
    Since even the Chair of the DNC is ( or maybe was now) calling them the new face of the Democrat party. You Democrats are fucked. If they take over, the first to go will be white liberals. God forbid you are a Christian white liberal.

20. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    You mean like the black boy in 2012. That POS didn't care about someone like me. The funny thing is he didn't have to. I'm capable of caring for myself and don't need an incompetent black doing it for me.
    Oh, oh, it appears "banjo" is showing his fear of anyone who doesn't look like him again, now here's a guy who has to be struggling daily with getting up in the morning