Members banned from this thread: evince

View Poll Results: Jade is taking a break for his health. On scale of 1-10, how healthy will he be?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll

0 0%

2 33.33%

0 0%

1 16.67%

2 33.33%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

1 16.67%
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: On a scale of 1-10, how healthy will jade be when he returns to JPP?

1. #106 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,834 Times in 6,110 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 710 Times in 658 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by . View Post
    i mean I don't know your situation but it kinda sounds .... kinda pussyish. I am not trying to put you down even if it is coming off that way. I just think you have more potential then you may realize. would the best version of yourself retreat into their home because they are afraid the sun might burn them a little? just seems weak. rise above it jade. make nature your bitch. greater men than you or I have risked more than the sun beaming on them a bit, and they lived to tell the tale.
    What do you do when it feels a 100 or more out? Hard to garden when the soil is that hot, and you feel like you want to pass out.

2. #107 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,512 Times in 16,974 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
    What do you do when it feels a 100 or more out? Hard to garden when the soil is that hot, and you feel like you want to pass out.
    I drink water and take my convertible for a drive and hang out with my friends at car shows.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

3. #108 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,235 Times in 10,345 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,490 Times in 1,337 Posts
    Blog Entries

swim
    beer garden
    go to the movies
    museum?
    go on jpp all day just like everyone else, but I do that not because I am retreating, but because I am an indoor person by nature
    100 degree days don't slow me down. If I was going to do something on an 80 degree day I'd do the same if it were 100.

---

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Grind is basically right
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Grind’s got you beat by miles. He is very intelligent.

4. #109 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

i mean I don't know your situation but it kinda sounds .... kinda pussyish. I am not trying to put you down even if it is coming off that way. I just think you have more potential then you may realize. would the best version of yourself retreat into their home because they are afraid the sun might burn them a little? just seems weak. rise above it jade. make nature your bitch. greater men than you or I have risked more than the sun beaming on them a bit, and they lived to tell the tale.
    He is completely full of shit Grind and sucking you into his world of self pity. Yes some medications have sunlight precautions, that is true but it doesn’t mean hole up in the house.

I can debunk his bullshit quite simply. From a UV perspective there is not much impact on getting sunburn from temperature. Sunburn is about UV rays and the angle of the sun. At the right time of day, you are just as likely to get sunburned on a 70 degree day as you are a 105 degree day. Also there is sunblock. When it comes to medications that cause photosensitivity you will want to block UVA rays.

As to the “my gastritis acts up when it gets warm”? That is complete and utter horseshit. First of all gastritis is a bellyache and not some debilitating condition. Everyone in this board has had gastritis at some point in his/her life. And hear will not make it worse or better.

Does he have more potential? I guess in theory everyone does. But he is weak of mind. He is soft. He is the embodiment of what happens when boys are raised by females and have no real men in their lives. I am speculating but I suspect good ole Jade grew up without a daddy. And was raised by a doting over indulgent mommy. This is the result. I complete waste of space still living in mom’s house on disability with made up health issues.

You can’t help him

5. The Following User Says Thank You to canceled.2021.2 For This Post:

BRUTALITOPS (07-20-2019)

6. #110 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I am a lot older than you and I will be out splitting and stacking wood in this weather. It has to be done so I do it. You hydrate yourself and take it slow. Also you take it slow and you avoid the hottest part of the day. You can garden in the morning and early evening when the sun is not at its hottest

Admit it. You are fucking weak of mind and body. Stop it. Grow up. Be a fucking man for once in your life. I can help you. But first you will have to help yourself.

Gastritis? ROFLMAO

7. #111 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

swim
    beer garden
    go to the movies
    museum?
    go on jpp all day just like everyone else, but I do that not because I am retreating, but because I am an indoor person by nature
    100 degree days don't slow me down. If I was going to do something on an 80 degree day I'd do the same if it were 100.

He is a pussy. He is weak. I know people with terminal cancer who are having their bodies ravaged from the treatments and are still living their best lives.

Here is the real deal. He is a lazy fuck. Period. He doesn’t want to do anything. Everything he is laying out are excuses. Weak excuses at that. It’s hot? Gastritis? Give me a fucking break.

He is the ultimate beta cuck. If society fell apart he would be a eunuch and my bitch.

8. #112 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,608 Times in 9,279 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    He is a pussy. He is weak. I know people with terminal cancer who are having their bodies ravaged from the treatments and are still living their best lives.

Here is the real deal. He is a lazy fuck. Period. He doesn’t want to do anything. Everything he is laying out are excuses. Weak excuses at that. It’s hot? Gastritis? Give me a fucking break.

He is the ultimate beta cuck. If society fell apart he would be a eunuch and my bitch.
    Internet tough guy,but just another Trump rube!
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?

9. #113 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

You should keep gardening. Don't worry about it when your skin gets red, dry, hot, and you stop sweating. Keep pushing on. That's a sign you're doing things well.
    Last edited by CFM; 07-20-2019 at 05:03 AM.

10. #114 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    You should keep gardening. Don't worry about it when you skin gets red, dry, hot, and you stop sweating. Keep pushing on. That's a sign you're doing things well.
    that was funny

and if his heart rate gets to 192 and his respirations down to 4 that means it is really working and push through

11. #115 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

that was funny

and if his heart rate gets to 192 and his respirations down to 4 that means it is really working and push through
    Or the dizziness, cramps, and nausea. Those are signs he's working hard.

12. #116 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    Or the dizziness, cramps, and nausea. Those are signs he's working hard.
    If he knew how to work hard we wouldn’t be having this conversation

He will just whine that we are being mean to him

13. #117 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

If he knew how to work hard we wouldn’t be having this conversation

He will just whine that we are being mean to him
    It's obvious his definition of hard work is different than ours.

Offering medical "advice" is mean?

14. #118 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,834 Times in 6,110 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 710 Times in 658 Posts
    Blog Entries

swim
    beer garden
    go to the movies
    museum?
    I don't drive, and I live in the boonies. My main goal is to serve my health, and JPP is just something to add to my other activities. I still have barely posted. I don't live here like some and it's not like there's anything else to do late night when I'm posting mostly. I was just here out of boredom after I came in from outside feeling ill. The next couple of days were going to be worse. Do you know what a non-secular is? It might help you understand why my life seems simplistic to you.

15. #119 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,959 Times in 6,246 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 483 Times in 453 Posts

I hope you have A/C. The heat wave will pass. We had one here the end of May for like 10 days. Still hot but not as bad as that was.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Life is Golden For This Post:

Jade Dragon (07-20-2019)

17. #120 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I don't drive, and I live in the boonies. My main goal is to serve my health, and JPP is just something to add to my other activities. I still have barely posted. I don't live here like some and it's not like there's anything else to do late night when I'm posting mostly. I was just here out of boredom after I came in from outside feeling ill. The next couple of days were going to be worse. Do you know what a non-secular is? It might help you understand why my life seems simplistic to you.
    Doesn't it ever make you sad that you are such a burden on your poor mother? Don't you think you should give her a break and get on your own? Stop feeling so fucking sorry for yourself. I don't know if I have ever seen a more sorry excuse for a man in my life. It is like you revel in being a worthless piece of shit. Grow the fuck up man