Members banned from this thread: domer76, archives, katzgar, Joe Capitalist, rjhenn, Guno צְבִי, NiftyNiblick, jimmymccready, Cinnabar and Gonzomin

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: The Party of Racism

1. #91 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    That the KKK and like minded folk openly support Trump.....I don't remember such a thing happening with Obama or Clinton or Carter, or even Reagan and the Bush crime family.
    It's funny, the Right has been saying dEmS aRe ThE rEaL rAcIsTs for so long because the KKK used to support Democrats. Now they're openly supporting Trump, and all of a sudden the KKK isn't a reflection of who they support.

2. The Following User Groans At StoneByStone For This Awful Post:

Cancel 2020.2 (08-31-2019)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to StoneByStone For This Post:

Taichiliberal (08-31-2019)

4. #92 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,718 Times in 4,154 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,364 Times in 1,289 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal
    You're not too bright, are ya bunky? Let me dumb it down for you.....no one is denying the Democratic Party past soaked in racism and bigotry. What is plain evident is YOUR WILLFUL IGNORANCE OF HISTORY'S TRANSCENDENCE regarding the change of party mentality in this respect. The "some other shit" that you don't have the intellectual courage/honesty to acknowledge lays out why this constant myopic parroting by right wing flunkies such as yourself is essentially moot, given today's political dynamics. Mind you, there are still "Dixiecrats" and their current off spring "blue dog democrats", but the Southern Strategy has made it's indelible mark on the Republican Party, whether you like it or not, acknowledge it or not.

got the guts to answer the question?

You STILL evaded answering who the fuck it was who wore the white robes while they burned crosses in front of the homes of blacks and Republicans. I don't need a history lesson, I just want to know who it was. There is no need to post what happened before or after, just provide the answer! There is no need to tell me how racist dems are, I just want a simple answer of who it was who wore the white robes while they burned crosses in front of the homes of blacks and Repubs.
    My God! Either you have terrible reading comprehension skills or are truly just fucking stupid! I've highlighted the excerpts in my previous response above....put it in context …. or if you don't understand what that is, get an adult to explain it to you. If you STILL don't get it, then I can't help you.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

5. The Following User Groans At Taichiliberal For This Awful Post:

6. #93 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Steven VanderMolen View Post

Originally Posted by Evmetro
    You STILL evaded answering who the fuck it was who wore the white robes while they burned crosses in front of the homes of blacks and Republicans. I don't need a history lesson, I just want to know who it was. There is no need to post what happened before or after, just provide the answer! There is no need to tell me how racist dems are, I just want a simple answer of who it was who wore the white robes while they burned crosses in front of the homes of blacks and Repubs.

Well, those of us with ANY intelligence know it was the DEMS that did this. The KKK was started and run by the Dems. NO Republicans were involved in the genesis of the KKK, it was purely the devious Dems.
    Like your buddy, you have some serious comprehension problems. This is how I schooled him. Please take note: https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...01#post3232801
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

7. The Following User Groans At Taichiliberal For This Awful Post:

8. #94 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 2,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 603 Times in 570 Posts

What party elected a racist president? THE REPUBLICAN PARTY!

So go and butte a stump OPie!

You people who represent Donald Trump are not the GOP!

You inglorious bastards are nothing more than White Nationalists who are now making excuses for Donald Trump, condoning his stupidity and evil ways, while he is destroying our country!

9. The Following User Groans At Adolf_Twitler For This Awful Post:

10. #95 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RightThinker View Post
    Trump rallies draw people of every color and creed.
    Fake News Networks make it seem as if most at the rallies,are simpleminded rubes,being fooled by a common conman!
    I think we know the truth!
    Wake the fuck up, kid!

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood...ent-actors-fec
    https://www.msn.com/en-ie/news/indep...OO7?li=AAo1rF5
    https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...e-of-the-union

George Orwell

11. The Following User Groans At Taichiliberal For This Awful Post:

12. #96 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 117 Times in 113 Posts

13. #97 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RightThinker View Post
    Trump hired Omarosa!
    Oh yeah, right. That absolves him of all his past and present bigoted bilge.

George Orwell

14. #98 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,121 Times in 2,441 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 265 Times in 242 Posts
    Blog Entries

My God! Either you have terrible reading comprehension skills or are truly just fucking stupid! I've highlighted the excerpts in my previous response above....put it in context …. or if you don't understand what that is, get an adult to explain it to you. If you STILL don't get it, then I can't help you.
    I don't need highlighted excerpts or a bunch of verbiage to sort into a context, I just want the answer. Who the fuck was it who wore the white robes while they burned crosses in front of the homes of blacks and Republicans? Let's get this down to one or two words.
    The Truth Does Not Need To Be Supported With Censorship.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Evmetro For This Post:

Cancel 2020.2 (09-02-2019)

16. #99 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 661 Times in 608 Posts

The Putin republican party of treason, crimes against humanity, terrorism, hypocrisy and anything that goes against the common decency of civilization is the party that should be destined to a burning hell and unto a eternity.
    Last edited by gemini104104; 09-03-2019 at 12:11 AM.

17. #100 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,406 Times in 2,917 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 325 Times in 306 Posts

I don't need highlighted excerpts or a bunch of verbiage to sort into a context, I just want the answer. Who the fuck was it who wore the white robes while they burned crosses in front of the homes of blacks and Republicans? Let's get this down to one or two words.
    The DEMS, of course.

18. #101 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The DEMS, of course.
    I am enjoying watching Taichiliberal evade answering, lol. I know who it is as well as he does, but it is very fun to watch him evade.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Evmetro For This Post:

Cancel 2020.2 (09-02-2019)

20. #102 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,406 Times in 2,917 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 325 Times in 306 Posts

I am enjoying watching Taichiliberal evade answering, lol. I know who it is as well as he does, but it is very fun to watch him evade.
    It's remarkable that there are some on this site that actually believe Republicans started up the KKK. Nothing could be further from the truth.

21. #103 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal
    You're not too bright, are ya bunky? Let me dumb it down for you.....no one is denying the Democratic Party past soaked in racism and bigotry. What is plain evident is YOUR WILLFUL IGNORANCE OF HISTORY'S TRANSCENDENCE regarding the change of party mentality in this respect. The "some other shit" that you don't have the intellectual courage/honesty to acknowledge lays out why this constant myopic parroting by right wing flunkies such as yourself is essentially moot, given today's political dynamics. Mind you, there are still "Dixiecrats" and their current off spring "blue dog democrats", but the Southern Strategy has made it's indelible mark on the Republican Party, whether you like it or not, acknowledge it or not.

Just as I thought....you're fucking stupid....I can't help you. Go circle jerk with Stevie your victory!

George Orwell

22. #104 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

It's remarkable that there are some on this site that actually believe Republicans started up the KKK. Nothing could be further from the truth.
    https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...81#post3238181

George Orwell

23. #105 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Just as I thought....you're fucking stupid....I can't help you. Go circle jerk with Stevie your victory!
    The big blue text does not answer the question of who it was who wore the white robes while they burned crosses in front of the homes of blacksome and Republicans. The big blue text is the answer to "is anybody denying that the democratic party past is soaked in racism and bigotry?" I did not ask if anybody was denying this, so I don't know why you felt compelled to answer that question that nobody asked. The answer to the question that you have been evading would be only one or two words. "The _______". Getting a lefty to answer this question is like trying to shove a cat into a toilet.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Evmetro For This Post:

Cancel 2020.2 (09-04-2019)