Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Prices of Everyday Items Before and After the Trade War

1. #121 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    Dear god. How have you made through life being such a wimpy little faggot? Caitlyn Jenner has more testosterone than you. And more balls.
    It's OK, nigger, your wife is allowed to beg. I know that hurts since you think you're such a man. You should have learned by now that you're nothing but a sub human monkey that would shit his pants if he ever had to look me in the eye.

2. #122 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    Whether it was Trump, Jed Bush or Marco Rubio you weren’t going to like any Republican and that’s your right. And like a lot of liberals you call Republicans racist and sexist because that’s what you guys do as well as attempting to cover up your own shortcomings in that area.

And if you want to talk about “Fvxk you I’ve got mine” attitude and policies come on out to Bay Area. I’ll buy you a beer (or coffee if you don’t drink) and show you progressive housing policy which is the ultimate Fvxk you I’ve got mine attitude and it’s corresponding results.
    Is it something odd or exclusive to the bay area?? Seems like the natural order~supply & demand, as it was since the beginning of time, whenever that was.....
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

3. #123 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    some of the rich do - virtue signalling I suppose, but most of the rich do not.

But my point ( why i said it in green) is that "tax the rich" is the lone refrain from those who want to increase spending in many venues is always "tax the rich" -to the point they want the rich taxed many time over to pay for their scheme
    Yes it is a cliché & yes it is true...

IMHO, & that of Warren Buffett & a host of others, they are paying LESS THAN THEIR FAIR SHARE-THEY BELIEVE THIS!!!

Use to be the GOP was against this- now they are giving taxes breaks & adding trillions to the debt-I dunno about you, but that does not make any sense, nor is it making America great again..

The roads, bridges are not going to build themselves, nor are the ones our grandparents built w/ much, much higher taxes going to repair themselves..
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

4. #124 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,386 Times in 14,102 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    Is it something odd or exclusive to the bay area?? Seems like the natural order~supply & demand, as it was since the beginning of time, whenever that was.....
    It’s a combination of both state and local policy that either prevents development or makes it prohibitively expensive.

In a true free market would allow supply to be built to meet the demand. But we don’t have that. And we have homeowners who’s nest egg is tied up in their homes fighting against new development in their cities and towns.

I’m a real estate guy. I could go on for hours about this stuff. But at the end of the day the NIMBYism and attitude of many homeowners around here is truly “Fvxk you I’ve got mine”.

5. #125 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    It’s a combination of both state and local policy that either prevents development or makes it prohibitively expensive.

In a true free market would allow supply to be built to meet the demand. But we don’t have that. And we have homeowners who’s nest egg is tied up in their homes fighting against new development in their cities and towns.

I’m a real estate guy. I could go on for hours about this stuff. But at the end of the day the NIMBYism and attitude of many homeowners around here is truly “Fvxk you I’ve got mine”.
    They have that everywhere, well except here in elk grove, builders paradise..

I sometimes listen to KQED in the AM & that michael krasny forum has had tons of ppl on his shows, talking about it, so see, I am an expert like you.

It is extremely complicated, & remains so, mostly by design & there are no simple answers any more.. A lot of those "projects" will have to be built outside the city, is the only practical application~

Of course if the big one hits, there will be deals & great prices again. just sayin!!

6. #126 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    It's OK, nigger, your wife is allowed to beg. I know that hurts since you think you're such a man. You should have learned by now that you're nothing but a sub human monkey that would shit his pants if he ever had to look me in the eye.
    Just when you think you could not make yourself sound even more wimpy and pathetic, well, there you go. The only problem anyone would have looking you in the eye faggot is which one is looking back. You lazy eyed inbred fuck.

7. #127 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by signalmankenneth View Post
    [SIZE=3][B]The economy moves slowly. Sometimes, enormous changes can occur without the average person being able to spot the effects for months — or even years. So, while you might be getting sick of reading about just how big a change you’re in store for because of the trade war between the U.S. and China, the simple fact is that the American economy is beginning to reflect the added costs of tariffs on imports to the U.S. as well as the retaliatory tariffs on American goods being shipped elsewhere.

But, rest assured, there are definitely some Americans who are not looking around wondering what the big deal is. If you run a soybean farm or a furniture store, you’re already feeling the sting in a major way. And while changes to something like the price of a bushel of corn on commodity markets might not seem like something you should worry about, the simple fact is that it probably is — you just don’t know it yet.

So, here’s a look at some changes in prices for various everyday goods and commodities caused by the trade war.
    BULLSHIT claim that ignores the cost of unemployment and low wages to our economy.

By the way, the stock markets are at a record high. Not sure where the crashing claims come from, but they are poppycock. Of course, you enjoy wallowing in it.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

8. #128 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    I'm quite surprised ppl are not already pissed & complaining......
    Pissed and complaining at what? Record low unemployment? Record high stock market? Higher pay? Dunce.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

Stretch (07-15-2019)

10. #129 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Just when you think you could not make yourself sound even more wimpy and pathetic, well, there you go. The only problem anyone would have looking you in the eye faggot is which one is looking back. You lazy eyed inbred fuck.
    You seem to have a problem doing it, boy.

You've said you were going to do all sorts of things that haven't happened. All that talk and, in the end, nothing but meaningless rambling of a goddamn nigger.

11. #130 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You seem to have a problem doing it, boy.

You've said you were going to do all sorts of things that haven't happened. All that talk and, in the end, nothing but meaningless rambling of a goddamn nigger.
    Not at all coward. I told you to PM when and where to meet your faggy ass. And I am not the only one. You, as usual, just sputter and flap your limp wrists around with any reason not to do that. Fucking white trash.

12. #131 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Not at all coward. I told you to PM when and where to meet your faggy ass. And I am not the only one. You, as usual, just sputter and flap your limp wrists around with any reason not to do that. Fucking white trash.
    I told you the reason. I don't take orders from your kind. If you can't understand stand, that's your problem.

It's clear why you want a PM. You're a coward that is afraid to put things in the open. Tough guy claiming what he'd do yet pussy when it comes to actually doing it.

You're not the only one that has made claims then ran from doing anything. In fact, several who made the same type of claim put me on ignore. That should tell you something.

13. #132 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I told you the reason. I don't take orders from your kind. If you can't understand stand, that's your problem.

It's clear why you want a PM. You're a coward that is afraid to put things in the open. Tough guy claiming what he'd do yet pussy when it comes to actually doing it.

You're not the only one that has made claims then ran from doing anything. In fact, several who made the same type of claim put me on ignore. That should tell you something.
    Yes. You are a fucking coward. And you keep proving it. What would anyone expect from a racist, white trash piece of shit?

14. #133 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You keep proving you think a WHITE MAN isn't going to take orders from a fucking ****** like you because it's what you are.

Keep whining, BOY and I'll keep yanking the chain around you neck getting you to bark like the dog you are.
    You have the brains of a sea slug. In what world do you think you represent "white men"?? You are a racist, barely functional illiterate. The equivalent of Evince on this board. So shut the fuck up you pussy. Most cowardly wimpy fuck I have met in my life.