Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Snopes: Did Trump Rape 13yo Girl In Epstein's Manhattan Home? Then Theaten Plaintiff?

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Snopes: Did Trump Rape 13yo Girl In Epstein's Manhattan Home? Then Theaten Plaintiff?

Plaintiff: " I traveled by bus to New York City in June 1994 in the hope of starting a modeling career. I went to several modeling agencies but was told that I needed to put together a modeling portfolio before I would be considered. I then went to the Port Authority in New York City to start to make my way back home. There I met a woman who introduced herself to me as Tiffany. She told me about the parties and said that, if I would join her at the parties, I would be introduced to people who could get me into the modeling profession. Tiffany also told me I would be paid for attending.

The parties were held at a New York City residence that was being used by Defendant Jeffrey Epstein. Each of the parties had other minor females and a number of guests of Mr. Epstein, including Defendant Donald Trump at four of the parties I attended. I understood that both Mr. Trump and Mr. Epstein knew I was 13 years old.

Defendant Trump had sexual contact with me at four different parties in the summer of 1994. On the fourth and fnial sexual encounter with Defendant Trump, Defendant Trump tied me to a bed, exposed himself to me, and then proceeded to forcibly rape me. During the course of this savage sexual attack, I loudly pleaded with Defendant Trump to stop but he did not. Defendant Trump responded to my pleas by violently striking me in the face with his open hand and screaming that he would do whatever he wanted,

Immediately following this rape, Defendant Trump threatened me that, were I ever to reveal any of the details of Defendant Trump’s sexual and physical abuse of me, my family and I wold be physically harmed if not killed."

Witness: "I personally witnessed four sexual encounters that the Plaintiff was forced to have with Mr. Trump during this period, including the fourth of these encounters where Mr. Trump forcibly raped her despite her pleas to stop.

I personally witnessed the one occasion where Mr. Trump forced the Plaintiff and a 12-year-old female named Maria [to] perform oral sex on Mr. Trump and witnessed his physical abuse of both minors when they finished the act.

It was my job to personally witness and supervise encounters between the underage girls that Mr. Epstein hired and his guests."

"As of now, all of the information about this lawsuit comes solely from the complaint filed by “Katie Johnson,” and no one has as yet located, identified, or interviewed her. She was scheduled to appear at a press conference on 2 November 2016 but didn’t show up, claiming that threats to her life kept her away. She reportedly dropped the lawsuit again on 4 November 2016 for the same reason."

Lawsuit Charges Donald Trump with Raping a 13-Year-Old Girl
    A civil suit against Donald Trump alleging he raped a 13-year-old girl was dismissed in California in May 2016, refiled in New York in June 2016, and dropped again in November 2016.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

2. The Following User Groans At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

Earl (07-09-2019)

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

evince (07-19-2019), Guno צְבִי (07-19-2019)

4. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Looks to me like he probably did it and then threatened the victim if she ever talked.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

5. The Following User Groans At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

Earl (07-09-2019)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (07-19-2019)

7. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,568 Times in 17,849 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,238 Times in 3,042 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Looks to me like he probably did it and then threatened the victim if she ever talked.
    “Probably” doesn’t cut it in a court of law, Snowflake.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Earl For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (07-20-2019), Truth Detector (07-19-2019)

9. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    In the left wing court of law, the seriousness of the claim is more important than having evidence to support it.

10. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Trump said when you're a big star they let you do it.

11. The Following User Groans At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

Earl (07-13-2019)

12. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,511 Times in 4,834 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,798 Times in 1,605 Posts
    Blog Entries

Plaintiff: " I traveled by bus to New York City in June 1994 in the hope of starting a modeling career. I went to several modeling agencies but was told that I needed to put together a modeling portfolio before I would be considered. I then went to the Port Authority in New York City to start to make my way back home. There I met a woman who introduced herself to me as Tiffany. She told me about the parties and said that, if I would join her at the parties, I would be introduced to people who could get me into the modeling profession. Tiffany also told me I would be paid for attending.

The parties were held at a New York City residence that was being used by Defendant Jeffrey Epstein. Each of the parties had other minor females and a number of guests of Mr. Epstein, including Defendant Donald Trump at four of the parties I attended. I understood that both Mr. Trump and Mr. Epstein knew I was 13 years old.

Defendant Trump had sexual contact with me at four different parties in the summer of 1994. On the fourth and fnial sexual encounter with Defendant Trump, Defendant Trump tied me to a bed, exposed himself to me, and then proceeded to forcibly rape me. During the course of this savage sexual attack, I loudly pleaded with Defendant Trump to stop but he did not. Defendant Trump responded to my pleas by violently striking me in the face with his open hand and screaming that he would do whatever he wanted,

Immediately following this rape, Defendant Trump threatened me that, were I ever to reveal any of the details of Defendant Trump’s sexual and physical abuse of me, my family and I wold be physically harmed if not killed."

Witness: "I personally witnessed four sexual encounters that the Plaintiff was forced to have with Mr. Trump during this period, including the fourth of these encounters where Mr. Trump forcibly raped her despite her pleas to stop.

I personally witnessed the one occasion where Mr. Trump forced the Plaintiff and a 12-year-old female named Maria [to] perform oral sex on Mr. Trump and witnessed his physical abuse of both minors when they finished the act.

It was my job to personally witness and supervise encounters between the underage girls that Mr. Epstein hired and his guests."

"As of now, all of the information about this lawsuit comes solely from the complaint filed by “Katie Johnson,” and no one has as yet located, identified, or interviewed her. She was scheduled to appear at a press conference on 2 November 2016 but didn’t show up, claiming that threats to her life kept her away. She reportedly dropped the lawsuit again on 4 November 2016 for the same reason."

A civil suit against Donald Trump alleging he raped a 13-year-old girl was dismissed in California in May 2016, refiled in New York in June 2016, and dropped again in November 2016.
    I don't doubt it for a second. A lawsuit went through many LEGAL hurdles before Epstein and/or Trump finally got the case killed. SOME GROUP of lawyers thought there was a case.m as I remember un at least 2 states.
    WK1 3/28-/4 _Cases 301k--Dead 18.1k Lethality 2.72%
    WK2 4/5-/13 _Cases 555k--Dead 22.1K Lethality 3.9%
    WK3 4/20-/21 Cases 774k -Dead 37.2K Lethality 4.8%
    WK4 4/22-/29 Cases 1M --Dead 58.8K Lethality 5.9%
    WK5 5/1-/8__ Cases 1.3M -Dead 75.7K Lethality 6.1%
    WK6 5/9-16__Cases 1.4M --Dead 85.8K Lethality 6.1%
    WK7 5/17-24_Cases 1.7M - Dead 97.6K Lethality 5.9%
    WK8 5/28 Cases 1.7M - DEAD 101.2K - Same

13. The Following User Groans At Centerleftfl For This Awful Post:

Earl (07-13-2019)

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Centerleftfl For This Post:

PoliTalker (07-10-2019)

15. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,736 Times in 14,331 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

Michael Cohen is the one to ask about this. He was the one that trump would send to threaten these girls (now women) if they didn't drop the lawsuits. Another crack in the trump wall.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Althea For This Post:

PoliTalker (07-10-2019)

17. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Is anyone even surprised at this point? I'd be more surprised if at least one of his rapes wasn't underage.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to StoneByStone For This Post:

PoliTalker (07-10-2019)

19. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    Someone's getting triggered.
    It's ok, Trumpsters don't care, it won't affect his reelection.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to StoneByStone For This Post:

Earl (07-13-2019)

21. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello StoneByStone,

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    Is anyone even surprised at this point? I'd be more surprised if at least one of his rapes wasn't underage.
    I know, right?

It is totally within his character.

And you know what?

Even Teflon wears out.

22. The Following User Groans At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

Earl (07-13-2019)

23. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Hello StoneByStone,

I know, right?

It is totally within his character.

And you know what?

Even Teflon wears out.
    I doubt many of his supporters will care, though.

24. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    Michael Cohen is the one to ask about this. He was the one that trump would send to threaten these girls (now women) if they didn't drop the lawsuits. Another crack in the trump wall.
    You mean the same Michael Cohen that has already pleaded guilty to lying to Congress and now expects people to believe him?

25. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Someone's getting triggered.
    It's ok, Trumpsters don't care, it won't affect his reelection.
    Things that are false shouldn't affect a reelection. Sad to see that you believe they should.

26. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,674 Times in 14,047 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    He probably is not. This story is from the 90s, and Cohen had only worked for Trump for the past 15 years, or so.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Minister of Truth For This Post:

Earl (07-13-2019), Truth Detector (07-19-2019)

28. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,568 Times in 17,849 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,238 Times in 3,042 Posts
    Blog Entries

Proof that any rapes have occurred, Pebble by Pebble. Any arrests or convictions? Otherwise it’s slander.
    Last edited by Earl; 07-13-2019 at 08:58 AM.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Earl For This Post:

Truth Detector (07-19-2019)