Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 27333435363738 LastLast

Thread: Heads up Teabillies - the gubmint's a comin for your small dick compensators

1. #541 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    There is exactly a zero percent chance you are influencing anyone's opinion of Phantasmal.
    Knowing her to be a person of strength and self-respect, there is also a zero percent chance you are affecting her in the slightest way with your innuendo.

The only thing you are accomplishing is telegraphing is that you are a damaged human being who undoubtedly has a grim life.
    Maybe you're one of her fuck buddies.

If you thought that stating the truth was, in any way, an effort to influence opinions, you're a fucking retard.

If you thought that stating the truth was, in any way, an effort to affect her, you keep proving you're a dumbass. That kind only changes when they decide what they're doing is wrong.

I have a wonderful life. Living on the right side of things makes it even better.

2. #542 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,386 Times in 3,225 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 189 Times in 178 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    WOW! Who fucking gives a shit? So because your "girlfriend" ("from Canada...no seriously, she existed...seriously...she's just in Canada...lemme call her...oh, she's not there...but she does exist...and lives in Canada") played soccer that makes you an authority on it?

You played sports by "running"? Ummm...OK. That's like saying you're a Marine even though your time in the Marines was spent in an air conditioned room, staring at a screen all fuckin' day, like that "SmarterthanYou" slob.
    Ran Cross Country, and Track went to State in Both my girlfriend at that time played for our soccer team, went to a D1 school! I know enough to know the speed, and strength, of the men would prove to be to much for even those lesbos, who claim superiority because they are gay!

3. #543 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 21 Times in 20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post
    Virginia gov. chants 'enough is enough!' as lawmakers gather

Source: Associated Press

RICHMOND, Va. (AP) — Virginia's governor led gun-control supporters in chants of "enough is enough!" outside the Capitol Tuesday after summoning legislators to debate and vote on new gun laws.

Gov. Ralph Northam ordered lawmakers back for a special session to consider a wide range of gun-control measures, said people need "votes and laws, not thoughts and prayers" after a Virginia Beach employee shot and killed a dozen people in a city building on May 31.
    Why are you obsessed with small dicks?

4. #544 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,410 Times in 10,039 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    Ran Cross Country, and Track went to State in Both my girlfriend at that time played for our soccer team, went to a D1 school!
    Cool. So...how does that make you and authority on women's soccer?

I know enough to know the speed, and strength, of the men would prove to be to much for even those lesbos, who claim superiority because they are gay!
    "Take my word for it" doesn't fly with me.

Also, when did they claim "superiority" over you?

They won superiority over the other women's squads. That's all they've done. You're the ones who are screeching about them not being able to beat the men, even though the two squads have never played and you're basing your opinion on absolutely nothing other than the rage you feel all the time because everyone makes you feel inadequate.

And you should feel inadequate. Because you are.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

5. #545 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,660 Times in 4,439 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 184 Times in 180 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    Only if steps are taken to prepare for the actual crime.

Buying a gun is not a crime.
    If buying that gun was to commit murder as part of the conspiracy to commit murder scheme that is an example of the "steps are taken to prepare for the actual crime." Buying the gun is not the crime, it can be used as evidence to support a murder conspiracy charge.

Not all jurisdiction require steps to be taken to prepare for that crime; for example, federal drug conspiracy cases do no require an overt act.

6. #546 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,939 Times in 11,525 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,361 Times in 1,347 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    It's more fun watching other gun owners that haven't shot something like the 500 shoot it.
    Machine gun range operators say the same thing. A lot of shooters figure they are experts until they get their hands on something with a good walloping kick.
    The smaller calibers, while cheaper to shoot, are more like holding a Roman candle.
    I don't hold Roman candles. They sometimes explode if a chamber is packed wrong, was damaged in shipping, or becomes blocked by a star.
    I like a good kick but I also target shoot. The Ruger Mark II serves that purpose. Not for competition but for fun.
    An excellent gun. I have a Mark III. Ruger really made a good gun with that design. It's accurate, carries a nice mass to absorb the recoil, and the action is very reliable. I've only had one misfire since I bought it, and that was due to a defective cartridge.

7. #547 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Maybe LV thinks sitting the a locked bathroom playing with his own balls is a sport.
    At least until someone kicks 'em.

8. #548 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    If buying that gun was to commit murder as part of the conspiracy to commit murder scheme that is an example of the "steps are taken to prepare for the actual crime."
    You have to show that was the purpose for buying the gun.
    Buying the gun is not the crime, it can be used as evidence to support a murder conspiracy charge.
    True. To do so, you have to show the purpose for buying the gun was to support the conspiracy to commit the crime.
    Not all jurisdiction require steps to be taken to prepare for that crime; for example, federal drug conspiracy cases do no require an overt act.
    The federal government has no authority over drugs. Nothing in the Constitution gives it that authority. These laws you speak of are unconstitutional.

9. #549 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You have to show that was the purpose for buying the gun.

True. To do so, you have to show the purpose for buying the gun was to support the conspiracy to commit the crime.

The federal government has no authority over drugs. Nothing in the Constitution gives it that authority. These laws you speak of are unconstitutional.
    Of course you have to show that was the purpose for buying the gun. That is part of the evidence the prosecution must prove to convict a person for conspiracy to commit murder or any other crime.

Federal drug laws still exist and federal prisons hold many convicted for those crimes. Claiming they are unconstitutional did not keep anybody out of prison. The Constitution does not give the federal government the authority over immigration, either, but it does so. Like federal drug laws, the Constitution has been broadly interpreted to expand federal power. In the case of drug laws that involves the interpretation of the commerce clause.

Many federal drug laws are a reality.

10. #550 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Of course you have to show that was the purpose for buying the gun. That is part of the evidence the prosecution must prove to convict a person for conspiracy to commit murder or any other crime.
    Thank you for finally agreeing with me.
    Federal drug laws still exist and federal prisons hold many convicted for those crimes. Claiming they are unconstitutional did not keep anybody out of prison. The Constitution does not give the federal government the authority over immigration, either, but it does so. Like federal drug laws, the Constitution has been broadly interpreted to expand federal power. In the case of drug laws that involves the interpretation of the commerce clause.
    There is no authority given by the 'commerce clause'. It is not a power. It is a reason for the other powers given. You cannot use the 'commerce clause' to deny the rest of the constitution! Those people are imprisoned illegally.
    Many federal drug laws are a reality.
    They are also unconstitutional.

11. #551 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Thank you for finally agreeing with me.

There is no authority given by the 'commerce clause'. It is not a power. It is a reason for the other powers given. You cannot use the 'commerce clause' to deny the rest of the constitution! Those people are imprisoned illegally.

They are also unconstitutional.
    And thank you for agreeing with me. My first description of conspiracy to commit murder included that an overt act must be one of the elements of the crime.

Not according to those who have the authority to determine what is constitutional. And, those federal drug laws do not require an overt act to prove conspiracy.

Read the Federalists papers to see the commerce power was clearly meant to be a power to regulate commerce between the states.

12. #552 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

And thank you for agreeing with me. My first description of conspiracy to commit murder included that an overt act must be one of the elements of the crime.
    Lie.
    Not according to those who have the authority to determine what is constitutional.
    The court does not have that authority. See Article III.
    And, those federal drug laws do not require an overt act to prove conspiracy.
    Congress does not have authority to limit any drug. No authority was ever granted by the Constitution to do so. If there is no victim there is no crime. (No, you cannot use the 'commerce clause to deny the remainder of the Constitution again).
    Read the Federalists papers to see the commerce power was clearly meant to be a power to regulate commerce between the states.
    Learn what 'regulate' means. It means 'to make regular'. It means that commerce between the States can be made consistent. It does NOT mean limiting what the States can commerce between each other.

13. #553 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

When did this happen? When was the 2nd amendment rescinded? I must have missed that covert left wing move...…...

14. #554 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

If there is no victim there is no crime.
    There is no victim in conspiracy to commit murder, solicitation of murder, conspiracy to engage in various criminal activities (drugs) but these are clearly crimes; so, there can be a crime without a victim.

All those people in prison for federal drug offenses need to appeal on the grounds that "Into the Night says the federal drug laws are unconstitutional." I'm sure they would all win their appeals.

15. #555 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Cool. So...how does that make you and authority on women's soccer?

"Take my word for it" doesn't fly with me.

Also, when did they claim "superiority" over you?

They won superiority over the other women's squads. That's all they've done. You're the ones who are screeching about them not being able to beat the men, even though the two squads have never played and you're basing your opinion on absolutely nothing other than the rage you feel all the time because everyone makes you feel inadequate.

And you should feel inadequate. Because you are.
    That's why I didn't take your word about the claims you made of what you could do. Not taking your word is why I gave you specific directions to come and try. Seems your word doesn't mean shit since you failed to show.