Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Did Donald Trump and Jeffrey Epstein Rape A 13 Year Old Girl?

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,367 Times in 6,038 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 602 Times in 566 Posts

Default Did Donald Trump and Jeffrey Epstein Rape A 13 Year Old Girl?

As if Donald Trump didn’t have enough legal problems and bad juju, now he has another headache to deal with: a lawsuit filed yesterday in federal court in New York accusing him (along with billionaire Jeffrey Epstein) of raping a 13 year old girl in 1994 at a party at Epstein’s place. The allegations are quite lurid, and reek of similar underage-sex-slavery charges made against Epstein.

That said, there’s no statute of limitations in politics. Is there anything to this? We know, on the one hand, that nasty truths come out about political figures every campaign season. As a thrice-married admitted adulterer, Trump’s history doesn’t inspire a lot of confidence in this area, from bragging about bedding married women to his comments to Howard Stern about watching Paris Hilton’s sex tape to his weird habit of commenting on the sex appeal of his own daughter to embracing convicted rapist Mike Tyson to defending Bill Clinton himself in his sex scandals in the 1990s, just to pick a few examples.

But Trump’s ties to Epstein are deep and nasty enough to (at a minimum) disable this line of attack on the Clintons – including Epstein pleading the Fifth Amendment to the question, “Have you ever socialized with Donald Trump in the presence of females under the age of 18?” Trump himself once told New York Magazine:

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump booms from a speakerphone. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.
    Judge Juan M. Merchan wrote that Trump “appears to take the position that his situation and this case are unique and that the pre-trial publicity will never subside. However, this view does not align with reality.”

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Joe Capitalist For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (07-08-2019)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

So Epstein is going down because the left thinks it will take Trump down?

They really are scraping the bottom of the barrel

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 43 Times in 37 Posts

And Clinton joined Epstein on the Lolita Express to Orgy Island 26 times .....

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,593 Times in 4,192 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,203 Times in 1,060 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vasquezrocks View Post
    Grab all of them regardless of party...wouldn't you agree?

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 43 Times in 37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabar View Post
    Grab all of them regardless of party...wouldn't you agree?
    I wouldn’t grab any of them .....

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,593 Times in 4,192 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,203 Times in 1,060 Posts

I wouldn’t grab any of them .....
    Well not literally the way Trump grabs women of course.

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    So Epstein is going down because the left thinks it will take Trump down?

They really are scraping the bottom of the barrel
    TRUMP: "Yeah that's her in the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs [breath fresheners] just in case I start kissing her. You know, I'm automatically attracted to beautiful... I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the p****. You can do anything."

Epstein is going down faster that you go down on Trump every night.

Judge Juan M. Merchan wrote that Trump “appears to take the position that his situation and this case are unique and that the pre-trial publicity will never subside. However, this view does not align with reality.”

9. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

And Trump joined Epstein on the Lolita Express to Orgy Island 6,924,959 times .....

Trump: I did try and fuck her. She was married and I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping.
    She wanted to get some furniture. I took her out furniture shopping. I moved on her like a bitch. But I couldn’t get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she’s now got the big phony tits and everything.

10. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

11. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,931 Times in 5,908 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 444 Times in 424 Posts
    Blog Entries

Nah, that was Bubba.
    "Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Joseph Stalin
    The USA has lost WWIV to China with no other weapons but China Virus and some cash to buy democrats.

12. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,564 Times in 1,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 69 Times in 66 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DonaldvoTrumpovich View Post
    As if Donald Trump didn’t have enough legal problems........
    He has no problems you demented sick freak. You on the other hand.....

13. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,646 Times in 10,702 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 618 Times in 607 Posts
    Blog Entries

As if Donald Trump didn’t have enough legal problems and bad juju, now he has another headache to deal with: a lawsuit filed yesterday in federal court in New York accusing him (along with billionaire Jeffrey Epstein) of raping a 13 year old girl in 1994 at a party at Epstein’s place. The allegations are quite lurid, and reek of similar underage-sex-slavery charges made against Epstein.

That said, there’s no statute of limitations in politics. Is there anything to this? We know, on the one hand, that nasty truths come out about political figures every campaign season. As a thrice-married admitted adulterer, Trump’s history doesn’t inspire a lot of confidence in this area, from bragging about bedding married women to his comments to Howard Stern about watching Paris Hilton’s sex tape to his weird habit of commenting on the sex appeal of his own daughter to embracing convicted rapist Mike Tyson to defending Bill Clinton himself in his sex scandals in the 1990s, just to pick a few examples.

But Trump’s ties to Epstein are deep and nasty enough to (at a minimum) disable this line of attack on the Clintons – including Epstein pleading the Fifth Amendment to the question, “Have you ever socialized with Donald Trump in the presence of females under the age of 18?” Trump himself once told New York Magazine:

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump booms from a speakerphone. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.
    CONFUSED? Trump has NEVER BEEN ANYWHERE WITH EPSTEIN...UNLIKE SLICK WILLIE:

Flight logs show Bill Clinton flew on sex offender's jet much more than previously known

Former President Bill Clinton was a much more frequent flyer on a registered sex offender’s infamous jet than previously reported, with flight logs showing the former president taking at least 26 trips aboard the “Lolita Express” -- even apparently ditching his Secret Service detail for at least five of the flights, according to records obtained by FoxNews.com.

Clinton’s presence aboard Jeffrey Epstein’s Boeing 727 on 11 occasions has been reported, but flight logs show the number is more than double that, and trips between 2001 and 2003 included extended junkets around the world with Epstein and fellow passengers identified on manifests by their initials or first names, including “Tatiana.” The tricked-out jet earned its Nabakov-inspired nickname because it was reportedly outfitted with a bed where passengers had group sex with young girls.

“Bill Clinton … associated with a man like Jeffrey Epstein, who everyone in New York, certainly within his inner circles, knew was a pedophile,” said Conchita Sarnoff, of the Washington, D.C. based non-profit Alliance to Rescue Victims of Trafficking, and author of a book on the Epstein case called "TrafficKing." “Why would a former president associate with a man like that?”

https://www.foxnews.com/us/flight-lo...eviously-known

TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

14. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

15. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,637 Times in 10,063 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,101 Times in 1,013 Posts

Link

As of now, all of the information about this lawsuit comes solely from the complaint filed by “Katie Johnson,” and no one has as yet located, identified, or interviewed her.

https://www.snopes.com/news/2016/06/...-rape-lawsuit/

Old news u stupid fuck...the girl is a fake

16. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Terri4Trump View Post
    He has no problems you demented sick freak. You on the other hand.....
    What are you doing on this forum? Shouldn't you be sucking Trump's Dick?