Thread: The scary severe idiocy of out weakest links

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,593 Times in 4,192 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,203 Times in 1,060 Posts

Default The scary severe idiocy of the USA's weakest link

And we must make sure those they support lose power and never get a hold of it again. This is dangerous.

They need to be ignored and do not even waste time debating with them. Just get every Democratic registered voter you know to get out the vote.
    Last edited by Cinnabar; 07-08-2019 at 04:49 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinnabar For This Post:

Adolf_Twitler (07-08-2019)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

*yawn* SOS TDS

4. The Following User Says Thank You to anatta For This Post:

Terri4Trump (07-08-2019)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,564 Times in 1,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 69 Times in 66 Posts
    Blog Entries

SNORE

Another sniveling bitch snowflake with a goofy OP

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 2,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 603 Times in 570 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabar View Post
    And we must make sure those they support lose power and never get a hold of it again. This is dangerous.

They need to be ignored and do not even waste time debating with them. Just get every Democratic registered voter you know to get out the vote.
    I've been saying this for about 3 years now!

People are going nuts out there.

One of my friends who I've been friends with for over 45 years, recently asked me to leave his home after I disagreed with him on Trump's guilt based up on what William Barr said about the investigation.

And when I referred to Barr as FuBarr- he lost it and told me to get the fuck out of his house at a recent Birthday party for his Wife he invited me to. When his wife had asked him several times to not discuss politics at her Birthday party. But he wouldn't shut up and just kept attacking his guests- both friends and family! And as friends and family started leaving, self included, the man told us to stay away and not come back.

Well, a few weeks later he left his wife, filed for divorce, and has estranged himself from his two children and grandchildren, because of political differences in the family.

But, if that was not bad enough, he just got fired from his job, a leading sales position in his company, for stirring up political shouting matches with other employees on the job, using profanities, and in front of customers!

Wow! The sacrifices these people make for their love of Donald Trump!

It's just unbelievable! There is just no way to explain it.

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf_Twitler View Post

One of my friends who I've been friends with for over 45 years, recently asked me to leave his home after I disagreed with him on Trump's guilt based up on what William Barr said about the investigation.

And when I referred to Barr as FuBarr- he lost it and told me to get the fuck out of his house at a recent Birthday party for his Wife he invited me to. When his wife had asked him several times to not discuss politics at her Birthday party. But he wouldn't shut up and just kept attacking his guests- both friends and family! And as friends and family started leaving, self included, the man told us to stay away and not come back.

Well, a few weeks later he left his wife, filed for divorce, and has estranged himself from his two children and grandchildren, because of political differences in the family.

But, if that was not bad enough, he just got fired from his job, a leading sales position in his company, for stirring up political shouting matches with other employees on the job, using profanities, and in front of customers!

That sounds about as believable as everything you post. Complete bullshit.

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,593 Times in 4,192 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,203 Times in 1,060 Posts

What a bizarre story but not surprising. These are Jim Jones cult caliber mentality dumb-dumbs.

9. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 2,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 603 Times in 570 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    That sounds about as believable as everything you post. Complete bullshit.
    Unfortunately, it is the sad truth, as my daughter and his daughters are best friends as well, and we are all in shock about what happened.

My daughter told me that his daughters are now worried that their father may try to do something stupid with his guns- and now that is their largest concern right now. That and along with the fact that their father is also drinking like a fish.

10. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,926 Times in 11,513 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,361 Times in 1,347 Posts
    Blog Entries

I don't believe you.