Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Citizenship on the Census, voter ID? Why do Democrats oppose them? I know why!

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    The Constitution and the 14th Amendment just say the whole number of persons or free persons.
    Has nothing to do with the census.
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,936 Times in 2,054 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 948 Times in 862 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    But they are not citizens and therefore should not be counted (considered) regarding REPRESENTATION in regards of State Representatives or the number of Electoral College members.
    Again, the census is charged with counting residents. Driving minorities from responding is a way to give more political power to the Reds, not get a more accurate count of the people. It destroys the many uses of the census.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Gonzomin For This Post:

Mason Michaels (07-12-2019)

4. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The Constitution and the 14th Amendment just say the whole number of persons or free persons.
    Can you learn? This is from the census department. https://www.census.gov/programs-surv...sus/about.html Read it and then think about it about before you post again. It counts residents.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Gonzomin For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (07-12-2019)

6. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by iewitness View Post
    I think it is said best to say "apportionment". the Free and Living know why the democrats are doing what they do. treason is what they are doing. genuine domestic enemies. they are working to overthrow the us gov. and usurp the land for their father Lucifer. this is it. not overly dramatic: very silly. these false witnesses are the damned. it is elementary. case closed and it is good. … DEATHTOTHEDEEPSTATE !!!! ...
    Consider taking sedagives. You live in a terrifying crazy world.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Gonzomin For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (07-12-2019)

8. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzomin View Post
    Again, the census is charged with counting residents. Driving minorities from responding is a way to give more political power to the Reds, not get a more accurate count of the people. It destroys the many uses of the census.
    And, AGAIN, you are in error.

U.S. Census

What is the purpose of the U.S. Census? While most people have heard of the United States Census Bureau, few people are aware of why they exist and what they are in charge of. There are many branches of the Federal government and each one has a different responsibility. The U.S. Census is mandated by the Federal government. In Article 1 Section 2 of the United States Constitution, it mandates that an official count be taken of the population. This is necessary for more than one reason.

First off, it is important to know that the House of Representatives are numbered based on the number of constituents in their state. The same goes for the Electoral College. Since these two very important groups of people are based on the number of constituents in each state, a count must be taken every ten years to determine how many people there actually are in each state, and in the United States in total. This is what the purpose of the U.S. Census is for. On every year that ends with a 0, an official count is taken of the number of people in each state. For all of the years in between, trends are used to make estimations and projections about the number of people there are.

Secondly, the U.S. Census is important for the purposes of distributing funds to the public. Taking a count of the people in the country helps the Federal government decide what areas of the population are in need of what services such as: welfare, housing projects, parks and other things mandated by the federal government.

constituent
    a person who authorizes another to act in his or her behalf, as a voter in a district represented by an elected official.

Since someone who's in the US illegally, is NOT A CITIZEN and is INELIGIBLE TO VOTE; therefore they do not qualify to be considered, regarding how many PEOPLE are in a specific State, for the acquisition of extra representation.

Prove me wrong.

Show proof that it's driving minorities from responding and by the way, FEELINGS aren't proof.

I'll wait.

9. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    And, AGAIN, you are in error.

U.S. Census

What is the purpose of the U.S. Census? While most people have heard of the United States Census Bureau, few people are aware of why they exist and what they are in charge of. There are many branches of the Federal government and each one has a different responsibility. The U.S. Census is mandated by the Federal government. In Article 1 Section 2 of the United States Constitution, it mandates that an official count be taken of the population. This is necessary for more than one reason.

First off, it is important to know that the House of Representatives are numbered based on the number of constituents in their state. The same goes for the Electoral College. Since these two very important groups of people are based on the number of constituents in each state, a count must be taken every ten years to determine how many people there actually are in each state, and in the United States in total. This is what the purpose of the U.S. Census is for. On every year that ends with a 0, an official count is taken of the number of people in each state. For all of the years in between, trends are used to make estimations and projections about the number of people there are.

Secondly, the U.S. Census is important for the purposes of distributing funds to the public. Taking a count of the people in the country helps the Federal government decide what areas of the population are in need of what services such as: welfare, housing projects, parks and other things mandated by the federal government.

constituent
    a person who authorizes another to act in his or her behalf, as a voter in a district represented by an elected official.

Since someone who's in the US illegally, is NOT A CITIZEN and is INELIGIBLE TO VOTE; therefore they do not qualify to be considered, regarding how many PEOPLE are in a specific State, for the acquisition of extra representation.

Prove me wrong.
    I am in error ? I gave you what the census says from their site. I am not in error. It would be some righty who is in error.

10. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,780 Times in 1,484 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 611 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Terri4Trump View Post
    Democrats are natural born liars and cheats.
    Yet another lie from the right. Lies and wacko conspiracy theories are what they gorge on.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RINO is the term for that rare Republican who puts country above party.

Right wing = lie, lie, and lie some more.

"When I am president I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to play golf" Donald J. Trump, world class snake oil salesman and compulsive golfer August 2016

The definition of "racist" as "anyone who is white" is itself racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin Powell
    It’s now ‘me the president’ instead of ‘we the people’

11. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,780 Times in 1,484 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 611 Posts
    Blog Entries

I think it is said best to say "apportionment". the Free and Living know why the democrats are doing what they do. treason is what they are doing. genuine domestic enemies. they are working to overthrow the us gov. and usurp the land for their father Lucifer. this is it. not overly dramatic: very silly. these false witnesses are the damned. it is elementary. case closed and it is good. … DEATHTOTHEDEEPSTATE !!!! ...
    Trump owns the deep state. He is the spawn of Lucifer.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RINO is the term for that rare Republican who puts country above party.

Right wing = lie, lie, and lie some more.

"When I am president I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to play golf" Donald J. Trump, world class snake oil salesman and compulsive golfer August 2016

The definition of "racist" as "anyone who is white" is itself racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin Powell
    It’s now ‘me the president’ instead of ‘we the people’

12. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,340 Times in 10,527 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,917 Times in 4,233 Posts
    Blog Entries

Can you learn? This is from the census department. https://www.census.gov/programs-surv...sus/about.html Read it and then think about it about before you post again. It counts residents.
    I already posted the wording of the Constitution and 14th Amendment. It says whole persons or free persons. One can infer "residents", but that's not the wording. Are "Indians not taxed" residents?

13. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 661 Times in 608 Posts

This citizenship scam appears to be a alternative way to hack and lawlessly rig the election in tRump's favor, considering the great awareness of Russian hacking and other rigging methods to put this 45 fraud in the White House to become a terrible liability and menace on humanity.

14. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I am in error ? I gave you what the census says from their site. I am not in error. It would be some righty who is in error.
    OH, you're in error.

;

U.S. Census

constituent

Prove me wrong.

You forgot to show proof that it's driving minorities from responding and by the way, FEELINGS aren't proof.

I'll wait.

15. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I already posted the wording of the Constitution and 14th Amendment. It says whole persons or free persons. One can infer "residents", but that's not the wording. Are "Indians not taxed" residents?
    U.S. Census

constituent

Prove me wrong.

16. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,873 Times in 14,203 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,454 Times in 1,373 Posts
    Blog Entries

Yes goyim of course And your jebus is coming back any day now
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

“If Hamas put down their weapons, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons, there would be no Israel."

ברוך השם

17. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,638 Times in 9,302 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

Indians are prisoners of invaders who stole their land,destroyed their culture.
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?

18. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by MASON View Post
    Indians are prisoners of invaders who stole their land,destroyed their culture.
    Weak immigration laws.