Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Citizenship on the Census, voter ID? Why do Democrats oppose them? I know why!

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,182 Times in 1,821 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 610 Times in 560 Posts

Default Citizenship on the Census, voter ID? Why do Democrats oppose them? I know why!

Democrats don’t want the “citizenship” question on the Census or Voter ID laws is because non-citizens can’t vote in federal elections & Democrats have registered millions of illegal immigrants to vote. Hillary Clinton won the popular vote by 3 million illegal immigrant votes, most in California. If those allegations aren’t true, then let’s see some Democrats make a rational, honest & intelligent argument “WHY” they oppose the “citizenship” question on the ballot & why they oppose voter ID.
    "Government is force by definition and corruption by nature. The bigger the government, the greater the force and the greater the corruption."

2. The Following User Groans At Robo For This Awful Post:

FUCK THE POLICE (07-12-2019)

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Robo For This Post:

MAGA MAN (07-10-2019), Terri4Trump (07-08-2019)

4. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,564 Times in 1,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 69 Times in 66 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Robo View Post
    Democrats don’t want the “citizenship” question on the Census or Voter ID laws is because non-citizens can’t vote in federal elections & Democrats have registered millions of illegal immigrants to vote. Hillary Clinton won the popular vote by 3 million illegal immigrant votes, most in California. If those allegations aren’t true, then let’s see some Democrats make a rational, honest & intelligent argument “WHY” they oppose the “citizenship” question on the ballot & why they oppose voter ID.
    You are correct sir.

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,780 Times in 1,484 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 611 Posts
    Blog Entries

Trump set up a commission to investigate those allegations and it came up with nothing. It's all just the usual right-wing lies and paranoia. The true purpose of voter ID laws is to prevent legitimate voters from voting because they might vote for Democrats. Rather than a citizenship question on the census, we need an impartial algorithm to draw congressional districts, like the shortest splitline algorithm.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RINO is the term for that rare Republican who puts country above party.

Right wing = lie, lie, and lie some more.

"When I am president I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to play golf" Donald J. Trump, world class snake oil salesman and compulsive golfer August 2016

The definition of "racist" as "anyone who is white" is itself racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin Powell
    It’s now ‘me the president’ instead of ‘we the people’

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Terri4Trump View Post
    You are correct sir.
    The both of you are totally delusional. Ask yourselves why Republicans feel the need to cheat so often, as in gerrymandering. Is it because they know that they can't win elections honestly?

"When I am president I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to play golf" Donald J. Trump, world class snake oil salesman and compulsive golfer August 2016

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rjhenn View Post
    The both of you are totally delusional. Ask yourselves why Republicans feel the need to cheat so often, as in gerrymandering. Is it because they know that they can't win elections honestly?
    look at you being all delusional that Democrats don't gerrymander LOL
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,286 Times in 10,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,908 Times in 4,224 Posts
    Blog Entries

Willfully ignorant moron

9. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The true purpose of voter ID laws is to prevent legitimate voters from voting because they might vote for Democrats.
    ID allows only you to access to your bank account, proof it's you driving your car, applying for a loan, welfare, food stamps, veterans discounts, social security, Medicare & many other things you do. Everybody that enjoys those activities has ZERO problem compiling the necessary proof to acquire an ID, so what's the problem with a voter ID again?

Logic & truth exposes the fact that Democrats oppose voter ID because it would prevent NON-CITIZENS, i.e. illegal immigrants from voting.

Rather than a citizenship question on the census, we need an impartial algorithm to draw congressional districts, like the shortest splitline algorithm.

Democrats oppose a citizenship question on the census because it would expose the Democrat's lie of 11 million illegal immigrants in the country as the bullshit it truly is, & it's more like 20 to 22 million & they migrate to Democrat districts thereby offering by population more representation in the Congress. That's also why Democrats want open borders. Republican's don't have sanctuary states & cities for collecting population for padding their congressional numbers.
    "Government is force by definition and corruption by nature. The bigger the government, the greater the force and the greater the corruption."

10. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Like we're not supposed to know that BOTH duopoly parties gerrymander & both CHEAT every chance they get.

11. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Like we're not supposed to know that BOTH duopoly parties gerrymander & both CHEAT every chance they get.
    So quit limiting your vote to either Democrat or Republican. You are the reason that the duopoly rules.

12. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,750 Times in 4,500 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 184 Times in 180 Posts

What do 3 million illegal immigrant votes have to do with the citizenship question?

13. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

So quit limiting your vote to either Democrat or Republican. You are the reason that the duopoly rules.

I don't vote in the duopoly's rigged elections. I simply expose them everywhere I go. The democrats are far the worst of the lot.

14. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    What do 3 million illegal immigrant votes have to do with the citizenship question?
    They "HAVE TO DO" with "VOTER ID!"

15. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

Democrats: Because it raysis!

16. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,936 Times in 2,054 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 948 Times in 862 Posts

The census question is about scaring immigrants and people in the process of citizenship from responding. The census is not about whether you are a citizen, but counting all the people. It is used for determining what kind of services are needed. It determines federal money grants. It is a tool in infrastructure. It is used by companies in expansion questions. It is used by long-range planning and has mathematics value. What none of it needs is a crappy count due to Republican political needs.
    Cities use the census as do counties and states. Trashing it to serve the reds is a mistake.

17. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

They "HAVE TO DO" with "VOTER ID!"
    Yet another of the eight's delusions.