Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: To Answer, Or Not To Answer . . . That Is The Question.

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    You haven't shown anything but that you're a goddamn coward.

Tell me again how being in the military makes you a tough guy. I need another laugh.
    and yet, here I am.........killing it and you with knowledge you should already know............cowardly cuck cop sucker
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,750 Times in 4,500 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 184 Times in 180 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flanders View Post
    [B] Congressional districts are allocated by CITIZEN population based upon the 10-year census.
    Congressional districts are based on the total population of a district regardless of age or citizenship status.

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,750 Times in 4,500 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 184 Times in 180 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzomin View Post
    The census counting all the citizens does not confer them with the right to vote. Do you know non-citizens cannot vote?
    They cannot vote in federal elections but some localities allow non-citizens (not illegals) to vote. It was seriously considered in NY a couple of years ago.

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 102 Times in 89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    which means the government could just put someone in a cage and then never feed them, right? is that what you're trying to say?
    To SmarterthanYou: How about letting them move in with you and your kind!

I have never denied that as a governmental power.
    To SmarterthanYou: I never said you did.

Your position on Rights for illegal aliens does deny the president’s CONSTITUTIONAL AUTHORITY to send illegals back to their homelands. President Eisenhower did it before Democrats could stop him:

In 1954, Ike appointed retired Gen. Joseph "Jumpin' Joe" Swing, a former West Point classmate and veteran of the 101st Airborne, as the new INS commissioner.

Influential politicians, including Sen. Lyndon B. Johnson (D) of Texas and Sen. Pat McCarran (D) of Nevada, favored open borders, and were dead set against strong border enforcement, Brownell said. But General Swing's close connections to the president shielded him – and the Border Patrol – from meddling by powerful political and corporate interests.

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...14#post2763814

Incidentally, preserving, protecting, and defending the country against millions of parasites demanding free stuff is supported by the presidential oath of office:

US Constitution, Article II, Section 1

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States."

NOTE: Not one touchy-feely freak ever offers to pay for all of that free stuff out of their own pockets. Naturally, forcing everybody else to pick up the tab is the moral thing to do.

don't presume to be all high and mighty 'moral police' when you're sitting here advocating that illegals also have no rights........NO RIGHTS..........think about that, if you have the logical ability to do so.
    To SmarterthanYou: Defending national sovereignty against foreigners invading this country is all all about self-defense. It is you and your kind that always claim moral superiority whenever you cannot get what you want legally. The stuff you and your kind always preach whenever the Constitution stands in your way is moral horseshit.
    The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. Eric Hoffer

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

and yet, here I am.........killing it and you with knowledge you should already know............cowardly cuck cop sucker

You stay here being tough on those dangerous keyboard keys, GI Joe.

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

so what you're telling us is that you have absolutely no clue about how property rights work, aren't you? you also appear to be saying that there is no right to eat.............which means the government could just put someone in a cage and then never feed them, right? is that what you're trying to say?
    You're confused. You claim eating is an absolute right yet now appear to be saying it is not. Which one is it? If it is an absolute right as you claim, stopping someone from taking your food without your permission would mean you are restricting what you said is something that shouldn't be done.

Do you really have an argument or are you simply running your dick sucker because no one will listen to your nonsense? Decide and let me know.

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

To SmarterthanYou: How about letting them move in with you and your kind!

To SmarterthanYou: I never said you did.

Your position on Rights for illegal aliens does deny the president’s CONSTITUTIONAL AUTHORITY to send illegals back to their homelands. President Eisenhower did it before Democrats could stop him:

In 1954, Ike appointed retired Gen. Joseph "Jumpin' Joe" Swing, a former West Point classmate and veteran of the 101st Airborne, as the new INS commissioner.

Influential politicians, including Sen. Lyndon B. Johnson (D) of Texas and Sen. Pat McCarran (D) of Nevada, favored open borders, and were dead set against strong border enforcement, Brownell said. But General Swing's close connections to the president shielded him – and the Border Patrol – from meddling by powerful political and corporate interests.

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...14#post2763814

Incidentally, preserving, protecting, and defending the country against millions of parasites demanding free stuff is supported by the presidential oath of office:

US Constitution, Article II, Section 1

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States."

NOTE: Not one touchy-feely freak ever offers to pay for all of that free stuff out of their own pockets. Naturally, forcing everybody else to pick up the tab is the moral thing to do.

To SmarterthanYou: Defending national sovereignty against foreigners invading this country is all all about self-defense. It is you and your kind that always claim moral superiority whenever you cannot get what you want legally. The stuff you and your kind always preach whenever the Constitution stands in your way is moral horseshit.
    more idiocy and hyperbole.................and always going to the 'your kind' bullshit. ALL people have rights, deal with it. even the deportation process affords due process rights.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

8. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You're confused. You claim eating is an absolute right yet now appear to be saying it is not. Which one is it?
    You are the one confused. You seem to think that because a person has ONE right, that supercedes the rights of all others. which is obviously a manifestation of your idiocy

If it is an absolute right as you claim, stopping someone from taking your food without your permission would mean you are restricting what you said is something that shouldn't be done.

Do you really have an argument or are you simply running your dick sucker because no one will listen to your nonsense? Decide and let me know.
    I love showing the board what kind of moron you are. read my statement above, cop sucker. YOUR right to eat doesn't give you any right to my property, dumbass.

9. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

'your kind' bullshit.
    To SmarterthanYou: Hardly bullshit!

You and your kind speak, think, and act collectively. You and your kind never had an original thought in your collective lives; so it is only fair that I address you collectively.
    The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. Eric Hoffer

10. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

To SmarterthanYou: Hardly bullshit!

You and your kind speak, think, and act collectively. You and your kind never had an original thought in your collective lives; so it is only fair that I address you collectively.
    you're relatively new here, so I can forgive your ignorance at just who I am...............but if you stay long enough, you'll see that I hate everybody, criticize everybody, and damn sure am neither left nor right, but constitutional.

11. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You are the one confused. You seem to think that because a person has ONE right, that supercedes the rights of all others. which is obviously a manifestation of your idiocy

I love showing the board what kind of moron you are. read my statement above, cop sucker. YOUR right to eat doesn't give you any right to my property, dumbass.
    When you claimed eating is a fundamental human right, it meant that it was absolute. By absolute, it means you can do it without restriction.

Your problem is you make claims using terms for which you're not familiar with the meanings then run from it when expected to support what you claimed.

12. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

you're relatively new here, so I can forgive your ignorance at just who I am...............but if you stay long enough, you'll see that I hate everybody, criticize everybody, and damn sure am neither left nor right, but constitutional.
    We all know who you are. You're an arrogant piece of shit that claims what he believes is absolutely accurate then uses himself as the source then whines when others don't automatically accepts what he says.

You're also someone that believes it's OK to drive drunk without anyone being able to hold you accountable.

You're also someone that pretends to be a tough guy using his military service to try and intimidate people when the only thing you intimidate is the keyboard where you type.

13. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

When you claimed eating is a fundamental human right, it meant that it was absolute. By absolute, it means you can do it without restriction.
    that's about as accurate as saying that the right to keep and bear arms means you can kill without restriction. in other words, you're making up bullshit to make yourself feel better about your idiocy

Your problem is you make claims using terms for which you're not familiar with the meanings then run from it when expected to support what you claimed.
    your problem is you make claims using terms you KNOW are wrong and contradict each other because you're tired of having your ass kicked by me every fucking day of the week.

14. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

you're relatively new here, so I can forgive your ignorance at just who I am
    To SmarterthanYou: New here to be sure, but after nineteen years of posting on message boards I can spot you and your kind the first time I get a response.

am neither left nor right, but constitutional.
    To SmarterthanYou: So far it has escaped me.

Independents, moderates, progressives, or whatever they go by these days swear they are impartial fence-straddlers defending the Constitution til death do they part, yet every time they fall off their fence they land on the port side. Based on everything you said in my threads you fit the Democrat mold to a T.

15. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

To SmarterthanYou: New here to be sure, but after nineteen years of posting on message boards I can spot you and your kind the first time I get a response.

To SmarterthanYou: So far it has escaped me.

Independents, moderates, progressives, or whatever they go by these days swear they are impartial fence-straddlers defending the Constitution til death do they part, yet every time they fall off their fence they land on the port side. Based on everything you said in my threads you fit the Democrat mold to a T.
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA, ok cochise.........you go with that.