Members banned from this thread: Mason Michaels, rjhenn, jimmymccready and Gonzomin

Thread: Donald Trump will be re-elected: Expert analysts expect president to win second term

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,564 Times in 1,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 69 Times in 66 Posts
    Blog Entries

Arrow Donald Trump will be re-elected: Expert analysts expect president to win second term

Donald Trump will be re-elected: Expert analysts expect president to win second term despite low poll numbers

https://www.oregonlive.com/politics/...l-numbers.html

Yale professor Ray Fair’s long-established political model relies on the economy -- specifically the gross domestic product and inflation -- to predict election outcomes. Former Obama Administration official Steven Rattner pointed out this week that, according Fair’s model, “Mr. Trump’s vote share would ordinarily be as high as 56.1 percent. But that’s before factoring in his personality.” Even with Trump’s temperament pulling down his total, he’ll still win, the Yale Model concludes. His vote should end up at about 54 percent. His Democratic opponent is expected to get only 45.4 percent.

American University professor Allan Lichtman, one of the few political prognosticators in 2016 who predicted Trump would win, has come to the same conclusion. He too believes the president will win again next year. His method involves examining 13 determinants ranging from whether there’s a serious third-party candidate to the health of the economy.

“Trump wins again in 2020 unless six of 13 key factors turn against him,” Lichtman told CNN this week. “I have no final verdict yet because much could change during the next year. Currently, the President is down only three keys: Republican losses in the [2018] midterm elections, the lack of a foreign policy success, and the president’s limited appeal to voters.”

Lichtman, who has correctly predicted every presidential election for more than three decades, believes impeachment would be another “key” counting against Trump, even though polls indicate the American people don’t want the U.S. House of Representatives to impeach the president.

Then there’s Moody’s Analytics chief economist Mark Zandi. He has run 12 models that look at “economic trends at the state level” to predict the upcoming presidential election. Trump triumphs in all of them.

“If the election were held today,” Zandi said recently, “Trump would win according to the models -- and pretty handily. In three or four of them it would be pretty close. He’s got low gas prices, low unemployment and a lot of other political variables at his back. The only exception is his popularity, which matters a lot. If that falls off a cliff it would make a big difference.”

Another modeler, Trend Macrolytics’ Donald Luskin, also has concluded that President Trump will romp to victory next year.

The hyper-partisan political environment in the U.S. means that most votes are essentially locked in for one candidate or the other regardless of outside factors.

Independents, along with the small number of disaffected Republicans and Democrats, likely will direct the 2020 election result. Incumbency -- that is, simply being a sitting president -- historically has proven a powerful advantage, and the state of the economy often drives voters who are not unswerving partisans.

-- Douglas Perry

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 179 Times in 168 Posts

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I could never go on living if I were as pathetically stupid as you are.

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,172 Times in 10,390 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,876 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Terri4Trump View Post

Says the newest forum pussy.

Fucking clown.

8. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    Says the newest forum pussy.
    Fucking clown.
    Well I know I could beat the hell out of your coward punk ass you little bitch.

9. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,172 Times in 10,390 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,876 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Blog Entries

Well I know I could beat the hell out of your coward punk ass you little bitch.

Pussified clown.

10. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

BLIND RAGE!

11. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Donald Trump will be re-elected: Expert analysts expect president to win second term despite low poll numbers

Yale professor Ray Fair’s long-established political model relies on the economy -- specifically the gross domestic product and inflation -- to predict election outcomes. Former Obama Administration official Steven Rattner pointed out this week that, according Fair’s model, “Mr. Trump’s vote share would ordinarily be as high as 56.1 percent. But that’s before factoring in his personality.” Even with Trump’s temperament pulling down his total, he’ll still win, the Yale Model concludes. His vote should end up at about 54 percent. His Democratic opponent is expected to get only 45.4 percent.

American University professor Allan Lichtman, one of the few political prognosticators in 2016 who predicted Trump would win, has come to the same conclusion. He too believes the president will win again next year. His method involves examining 13 determinants ranging from whether there’s a serious third-party candidate to the health of the economy.

“Trump wins again in 2020 unless six of 13 key factors turn against him,” Lichtman told CNN this week. “I have no final verdict yet because much could change during the next year. Currently, the President is down only three keys: Republican losses in the [2018] midterm elections, the lack of a foreign policy success, and the president’s limited appeal to voters.”

Lichtman, who has correctly predicted every presidential election for more than three decades, believes impeachment would be another “key” counting against Trump, even though polls indicate the American people don’t want the U.S. House of Representatives to impeach the president.

Then there’s Moody’s Analytics chief economist Mark Zandi. He has run 12 models that look at “economic trends at the state level” to predict the upcoming presidential election. Trump triumphs in all of them.

“If the election were held today,” Zandi said recently, “Trump would win according to the models -- and pretty handily. In three or four of them it would be pretty close. He’s got low gas prices, low unemployment and a lot of other political variables at his back. The only exception is his popularity, which matters a lot. If that falls off a cliff it would make a big difference.”

Another modeler, Trend Macrolytics’ Donald Luskin, also has concluded that President Trump will romp to victory next year.

The hyper-partisan political environment in the U.S. means that most votes are essentially locked in for one candidate or the other regardless of outside factors.

Independents, along with the small number of disaffected Republicans and Democrats, likely will direct the 2020 election result. Incumbency -- that is, simply being a sitting president -- historically has proven a powerful advantage, and the state of the economy often drives voters who are not unswerving partisans.

-- Douglas Perry

The chances have only gotten better since this posting.

12. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,121 Times in 2,441 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 265 Times in 242 Posts
    Blog Entries

Nice!
    The Truth Does Not Need To Be Supported With Censorship.

13. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

-- Douglas Perry

Update: Nothing has changed/ Trump will win

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Terri4Trump For This Post:

PostmodernProphet (11-08-2019)

15. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,780 Times in 32,146 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

where you been?.....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”