Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 20 percent African-American support for Trump would all but dismantle Democratic Part

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,564 Times in 1,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 69 Times in 66 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default 20 percent African-American support for Trump would all but dismantle Democratic Part

Could Trump Win 20 Percent of the African-American Vote in 2020?

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ar...20_138385.html

The provocative Donald Trump certainly seems to be disliked by a majority of African-American professional athletes, cable news hosts, academics and the Black Congressional caucus. Yet there are subtle but increasing indications that his approval among other African-Americans may be reaching historic highs for a modern Republican president.

Some polls have indicated that Trump's approval rating among black voters is close to 20 percent. That is far higher than the 8 percent of the African-American vote that Trump received on Election Day 2016. A recent, admittedly controversial Rasmussen Reports poll showed African-American approval of Trump at 36 percent.

Even 20 percent African-American support for Trump would all but dismantle Democratic Party presidential hopes for 2020. Hillary Clinton lost the 2016 election with 88 percent of the black vote. That was about a six-point falloff from Barack Obama's share of the black vote in 2012.

But far more importantly, an estimated 2 million of the African-American voters who cast ballots for Obama in 2012 simply did not show up at the polls in 2016 to vote for the off-putting Clinton.

My comment: Enter onto the scene BLEXIT, Candace Owens, Turning Point USA, and other. Blacks don't like Democrats sexual pervert promotion or them giving free stuff to illegals anymore than anybody else does. They know that under Trump they have higher employment than ever before in history.

2. The Following User Groans At Terri4Trump For This Awful Post:

Jade Dragon (07-07-2019)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,200 Times in 13,944 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,051 Times in 2,846 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Terri4Trump View Post

Could Trump Win 20 Percent of the African-American Vote in 2020?

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ar...20_138385.html

The provocative Donald Trump certainly seems to be disliked by a majority of African-American professional athletes, cable news hosts, academics and the Black Congressional caucus. Yet there are subtle but increasing indications that his approval among other African-Americans may be reaching historic highs for a modern Republican president.

Some polls have indicated that Trump's approval rating among black voters is close to 20 percent. That is far higher than the 8 percent of the African-American vote that Trump received on Election Day 2016. A recent, admittedly controversial Rasmussen Reports poll showed African-American approval of Trump at 36 percent.

Even 20 percent African-American support for Trump would all but dismantle Democratic Party presidential hopes for 2020. Hillary Clinton lost the 2016 election with 88 percent of the black vote. That was about a six-point falloff from Barack Obama's share of the black vote in 2012.

But far more importantly, an estimated 2 million of the African-American voters who cast ballots for Obama in 2012 simply did not show up at the polls in 2016 to vote for the off-putting Clinton.

My comment: Enter onto the scene BLEXIT, Candace Owens, Turning Point USA, and other. Blacks don't like Democrats sexual pervert promotion or them giving free stuff to illegals anymore than anybody else does. They know that under Trump they have higher employment than ever before in history.
    "Democrats sexual pervert promotion?"

With Trump, any conservative discussing sex, morals, or ethics is on shakey ground

And black employment has been increasing since 2010, it is all part of the progressing economy which has been on the rise since 2010, happened inspite of Trump not because of Trump

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Transgnders, homosexuals... ....perverts.

Blacks are traditional when it comes to morality. They don't like that filth. When gay marriage was put to an actual vote in California blacks voted against it by 90%.

They will come to the GOP soon. They are the sleeping giant that is awakening.

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

He only needs 10% and the democrat party can’t win

6. The Following User Says Thank You to canceled.2021.2 For This Post:

Terri4Trump (07-07-2019)

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,200 Times in 13,944 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,051 Times in 2,846 Posts

Blacks are traditional when it comes to morality. They don't like that filth. When gay marriage was put to an actual vote in California blacks voted against it by 90%.

As I said, "with Trump, any conservative discussing sex, morals, or ethics is on shakey ground," you see "perverts," Trump defines a fat dirty old man

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 43 Times in 37 Posts

Why wouldn’t they vote for Trump ... they are way better off today than under Obama .

9. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    He only needs 10% and the democrat party can’t win
    Ihope you are correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasquezrocks View Post
    Why wouldn’t they vote for Trump ... they are way better off today than under Obama .
    Never underestimate the power of fake news and of "fear". Fake news CNN's rating have dropped into the toilet, but lots of people still watch it.

But more than that: FEAR Why do you think that fake news constantly calls Trump a racist? Oh sure, they do that to all Republicans, but never at this insane level of vitriol.

Why? FEAR! They want to make uninformed voters afraid to vote for Trump. The Democrats have always used fear as a weapon. That why the invented the KKK to scare blacks away. Now they have Antifa. The truth is that the powers on the Left are well aware that 20 percent African-American support for Trump would all but dismantle Democratic Party. So they fall back on their weapon of choice: FEAR mongering. Thank God there are many blacks today who are not falling for the same crap again.

As I said, "with Trump, any conservative discussing sex, morals, or ethics is on shakey ground".....
    As I say, you are full of s***.

10. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,780 Times in 1,484 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 611 Posts
    Blog Entries

Only if they believe the GOP lies.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RINO is the term for that rare Republican who puts country above party.

Right wing = lie, lie, and lie some more.

"When I am president I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to play golf" Donald J. Trump, world class snake oil salesman and compulsive golfer August 2016

The definition of "racist" as "anyone who is white" is itself racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin Powell
    It’s now ‘me the president’ instead of ‘we the people’

11. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Ihope you are correct.

Never underestimate the power of fake news and of "fear". Fake news CNN's rating have dropped into the toilet, but lots of people still watch it.

But more than that: FEAR Why do you think that fake news constantly calls Trump a racist? Oh sure, they do that to all Republicans, but never at this insane level of vitriol.

Why? FEAR! They want to make uninformed voters afraid to vote for Trump. The Democrats have always used fear as a weapon. That why the invented the KKK to scare blacks away. Now they have Antifa. The truth is that the powers on the Left are well aware that 20 percent African-American support for Trump would all but dismantle Democratic Party. So they fall back on their weapon of choice: FEAR mongering. Thank God there are many blacks today who are not falling for the same crap again.

As I say, you are full of s***.
    Anyone who votes for Trump is an uninformed voter.

"When I am president I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to play golf" Donald J. Trump, world class snake oil salesman and compulsive golfer August 2016

12. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Trump Approval Among Black Voters Rises to Record 40 Percent in Rasmussen Poll

"........Trump has steered clear of talking up welfare cuts at large, taking more popular angles, such as repealing Obamacare and imposing job requirements on welfare seekers. But, perhaps more than Goldwater, he was liberally accused of racism by Democrats. Those attacks, however, seem to be losing effectiveness. To begin with, Trump hadn’t been considered racist in the left-leaning circles of mainstream media and entertainment until he ran for president.

He’s also spent considerable effort to appeal to black voters, asking them to consider how electing Democrats for decades benefited them. Trump promised them jobs, safety, and education.

“We’re fighting every day for African-Americans, for more jobs, for higher wages, for safer communities, for great schools, and we want school choice. We got to have,” Trump said at the Oct. 27 rally in Evansville, Indiana. “We’re fighting hard. It’s going to make a big difference.”

Black unemployment, a powerful talking point, has dropped to historic lows under his administration’s “America First” economic agenda. Violent crime also slightly declined in 2017, after two years of increases.

‘Blexit’

The support of singer, producer, and businessman Kanye West has been helping Trump from another angle. West says he doesn’t agree with Trump on everything, but that it frees his mind to put on a Trump hat, as it allows him to escape the certain modes of thinking that society expects of him. Conservative political commentators such as Candace Owens and Dinesh D’Souza have popularized the expression “the Democratic Plantation,” which draws a parallel between the racism against blacks advocated by the Democratic Party in the past and the system of government dependency represented by the welfare state advocated by the Democrats of the present.

Some effects of the efforts of Owens and others can be seen among the blacks joining the Walk Away movement to leave the Democratic Party. Owens has recently announced a new initiative called “Blexit,” which specifically urges black Americans to leave the Democratic Party. A clothing line accompanies the movement, sporting “Blexit” and “We Free” in capital letters.

source link

13. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

14. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

15. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Blacks are being conned even more than righties.

16. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

With Trump, any conservative discussing sex, morals, or ethics is on shakey ground

And black employment has been increasing since 2010, it is all part of the progressing economy which has been on the rise since 2010, happened inspite of Trump not because of Trump
    So if things do take a downturn, you're going to blame Obama since the things you credit for the upturn you claim are from Obama?

17. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rjhenn View Post
    Blacks are being conned even more than righties
    Your ignorant stupidity is tiresome.