Members banned from this thread: evince

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Womens sports are far from human athletic acheivement.

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,235 Times in 10,345 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,490 Times in 1,337 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Womens sports are far from human athletic acheivement.

Imagine for a moment if we had the toddler olympics. 2-3 year olds stumbling around, uncoordinated, maybe playing tee-ball or something. I am sure many in the crowrd would find it oh-so-adorable. I am even sure there will be some standout toddlers that are head and shoulders above the other toddlers. There would be nothing wrong with watching the toddler olympics, it's good wholesome fun.

But that's where it stops. No one for a moment would mistake that for actual athletic competition.

Same is to be said of most women's sports, especially women's soccer.

Women cannot compete on any level with men in any category when it comes to athletism. Strength, speed, toughness, coordination, skill, women will never come close to what men can do. They will always, always be second class.

Take for example how the womens olympic hockey team trained against high school boy's teams:

https://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/olymp...4740--oly.html

The routinely lose. You can see the article try to avoid saying the obvious, and it mentions they won a game here and there, but by and large, high school boys basketball teams, tennis teams, hockey etc, wipe the floor with women. Again, these are teenage boys that most likely picked up the sport a couple years prior, vs. women who have dedicated their entire lives, their every waking hour training and exercising, and the boys can still destroy them.

Another example would be Venus and Serena williams. They used to think they were hot shit, and challenged any man tennis player I think to play them. They found this guy that was ranked like 200, he had drank the night before and spent all day smoking cigs, and absolutely oblitered the williams sisters. Destroyed, crushed, embarrassed them.

Now they wont challenge any man within the top 1000.

Again, serena williams, hailed as one of the best athletes period, couldn't even beat someone ranked in 900th place without getting destroyed.

The conclusion to this post is, you can appreciate women's sports for fun, if you really are that bored. Or maybe you need something to bet on. But make no mistake, sports will always, always, always be a man's world. Some sports showcase the pinnacle of human achievement, but women will never be in that group. 1000 years from now, no matter how far we've advanced when it comes to gender and fairness between the sexes, men will still be smashing the shit out of any record women could ever home to dream of having. 1000 years from now, watching womens sports will still be like watching the toddler olympics.

---

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Grind is basically right
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Grind’s got you beat by miles. He is very intelligent.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Predictable NPC comments I will now address in advance:

"hur durr I bet they could beat your unathletic ass mmhmmm *finger snap*"

yeah. cool. no one cares. I am an average man. The women we are talking about spend every waking moment doing this stuff. We have to measure pound for pound, like to like. Compare average guy to average girl, and exceptional guy to exceptional girl.

"hurrr durr my daughter/wife/girl i know isn't an olympic athlete and could still beat you at x"

yeah. cool. no one cares about this one either. Do they play and practice? I bet they do. I don't. Lets see how well I do given time practiced vs. their time practiced.

"hurr durrr you're sexist"

Nothing I said in this post is a lie. It's 100% true. If what I said is sexist, then truth, and thus reality itself, is sexist

---

Grind is basically right

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,676 Times in 14,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Minister of Truth For This Post:

Mott the Hoople (07-08-2019)

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,405 Times in 53,280 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Looks like someone lost a pile of money betting on Netherlands.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Mason Melchizedek (07-07-2019), Mott the Hoople (07-08-2019)

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,028 Times in 6,222 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 710 Times in 658 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Green Resin Indica Nug Dank View Post
    Imagine for a moment if we had the toddler olympics. 2-3 year olds stumbling around, uncoordinated, maybe playing tee-ball or something. I am sure many in the crowrd would find it oh-so-adorable. I am even sure there will be some standout toddlers that are head and shoulders above the other toddlers. There would be nothing wrong with watching the toddler olympics, it's good wholesome fun.

But that's where it stops. No one for a moment would mistake that for actual athletic competition.

Women cannot compete on any level with men in any category when it comes to athletism. Strength, speed, toughness, coordination, skill, women will never come close to what men can do. They will always, always be second class.

Take for example how the womens olympic hockey team trained against high school boy's teams:

The routinely lose. You can see the article try to avoid saying the obvious, and it mentions they won a game here and there, but by and large, high school boys basketball teams, tennis teams, hockey etc, wipe the floor with women. Again, these are teenage boys that most likely picked up the sport a couple years prior, vs. women who have dedicated their entire lives, their every waking hour training and exercising, and the boys can still destroy them.

Another example would be Venus and Serena williams. They used to think they were hot shit, and challenged any man tennis player I think to play them. They found this guy that was ranked like 200, he had drank the night before and spent all day smoking cigs, and absolutely oblitered the williams sisters. Destroyed, crushed, embarrassed them.

Again, serena williams, hailed as one of the best athletes period, couldn't even beat someone ranked in 900th place without getting destroyed.

The conclusion to this post is, you can appreciate women's sports for fun, if you really are that bored. Or maybe you need something to bet on. But make no mistake, sports will always, always, always be a man's world. Some sports showcase the pinnacle of human achievement, but women will never be in that group. 1000 years from now, no matter how far we've advanced when it comes to gender and fairness between the sexes, men will still be smashing the shit out of any record women could ever home to dream of having. 1000 years from now, watching womens sports will still be like watching the toddler olympics.
    Your trolling needs work.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jade Dragon For This Post:

MAGA MAN (07-08-2019), Mason Melchizedek (07-07-2019), Mott the Hoople (07-08-2019)

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,973 Times in 32,288 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

I was okay with them winning until they started being political.......since then I didn't watch......

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hot Babes, nice tits, cute asses, running up and down a field, ... I don't see where the problem is?
    Now, I've already suggested:
    1. Shorter and less baggy Shorts.
    2. Wet T-Shirts (with none of those 'sports bras')
    3. Instead of handshakes, they tongue each other.

With Jack's Action Plan, Viewership should increase which will translate into greater Salary for Players. (this is called 'Win-Win')

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Jack For This Post:

Minister of Truth (07-07-2019)

12. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Howard the Duck View Post
    The US men's soccer team blows. Maybe if it didn't suck so badly, people wouldn't prefer the women's team.
    should have added to this my npc comments. yurt already said the same thing elsewhere. please patch your npc comment system. thank you.

---

Grind is basically right

13. The Following User Says Thank You to BRUTALITOPS For This Post:

Minister of Truth (07-07-2019)

14. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
    Your trolling needs work.
    what part of my post reads as trolling to you?

---

Grind is basically right

15. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Looks like someone lost a pile of money betting on Netherlands.
    I appreciate the levity, but I actually found out by going to google today. That's how much I thought about it. That's how much most thought about it.

---

Grind is basically right

16. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Hot Babes, nice tits, cute asses, running up and down a field, ... I don't see where the problem is?
    Now, I've already suggested:
    1. Shorter and less baggy Shorts.
    2. Wet T-Shirts (with none of those 'sports bras')
    3. Instead of handshakes, they tongue each other.

With Jack's Action Plan, Viewership should increase which will translate into greater Salary for Players. (this is called 'Win-Win')
    would definitely be a mark of improvement, for sure.

---

Grind is basically right

17. The Following User Says Thank You to BRUTALITOPS For This Post:

Jack (07-07-2019)

18. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,440 Times in 2,013 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 611 Times in 582 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    I was okay with them winning until they started being political.......since then I didn't watch......
    Translation ,they hate Trump the women abuser!
    So I quit on women,and started sucking cock!
    Tie Your 'roo down Mate

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Mason Melchizedek For This Post:

Mott the Hoople (07-08-2019)

20. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

would definitely be a mark of improvement, for sure.
    Just tossing some ideas out there. I'm all about 'promoting women's sports'.

21. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,405 Times in 53,280 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

I appreciate the levity, but I actually found out by going to google today. That's how much I thought about it. That's how much most thought about it.
    The Womens World Soccer Cup Google Doodles annoyed you too, eh?

22. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,028 Times in 6,222 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 710 Times in 658 Posts
    Blog Entries

what part of my post reads as trolling to you?
    The whole concept, silly.