Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Strong Jobs Report Beats Expectations; Eases Fears of Damage From Trade War

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,614 Times in 10,679 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 617 Times in 606 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Strong Jobs Report Beats Expectations; Eases Fears of Damage From Trade War

I love the sound of the WAILING and GNASHING of the LEFT'S TEETH, as their much-hoped for economic disaster just isn't panning out for them.

The TRUMP ECONOMY added over 224,000 jobs in June, despite the NONSTOP ATTACKS in the media etal, on Pres.Trump's being the FIRST POTUS with the CAJONES TO STAND UP TO RED CHINA, (as well as our allies who have been taking advantage of our generosity for decades) calling his DIRECT ACTIONS a "trade war" while ignoring WHY HE ENACTED SAID ACTIONS, SUCH AS TARIFFS...of course.

Now the Left's Drone Mantra of Economic Woe that they have been braying since November, 2016, has pretty much COLLAPSED AGAIN...I wonder..do you Left Twits ever get tired of being wrong ABOUT EVERYTHING????

US job growth rebounds with 224,000 created in June, quelling fears of economic slowdown

U.S. employers added 224,000 jobsOpens a New Window. in June, beating Wall Street’s expectations of 160,000 likely quelling some concerns about an impending economic slowdown on the heels of a worse-than-expected month for job creation.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/...bs-report-2019
    Last edited by Grokmaster; 07-06-2019 at 02:44 PM.
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

GDP Growth as of June 27th 2019: ACTUAL = 3.1%

Actual Previous Consensus
    2019-06-27 12:30 PM GDP Growth Rate QoQ Final 3.1% 2.2% 3.1%

https://tradingeconomics.com/united-states/gdp-growth

TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,172 Times in 10,390 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,876 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    I love the sound of the WAILING and GNASHING of the LEFT'S TEETH, as their much-hoped for economic disaster just isn't panning out for them.

The TRUMP ECONOMY added over 224,000 jobs in June, despite the NONSTOP ATTACKS in the media etal, on Pres.Trump's being the FIRST POTUS with the CAJONES TO STAND UP TO RED CHINA, (as well as our allies who have been taking advantage of our generosity for decades) calling his DIRECT ACTIONS a "trade war" while ignoring WHY HE ENACTED SAID ACTIONS, SUCH AS TARIFFS...of course.

Now the Left's Drone Mantra of Economic Woe that they have been braying since November, 2016, has pretty much COLLAPSED AGAIN...I wonder..do you Left Twits ever get tired of being wrong ABOUT EVERYTHING????

US job growth rebounds with 224,000 created in June, quelling fears of economic slowdown

U.S. employers added 224,000 jobsOpens a New Window. in June, beating Wall Street’s expectations of 160,000 likely quelling some concerns about an impending economic slowdown on the heels of a worse-than-expected month for job creation.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/...bs-report-2019
    Ask the farmers who had to be bailed out for a tune of $16 billion.

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,172 Times in 10,390 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,876 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    GDP Growth as of June 27th 2019: ACTUAL = 3.1%

Actual Previous Consensus
    2019-06-27 12:30 PM GDP Growth Rate QoQ Final 3.1% 2.2% 3.1%

https://tradingeconomics.com/united-states/gdp-growth

That makes it about 2.6% for the year.

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

As compared to Obama's MIGHTY, TRIUMPHANT FINAL YEAR OF OBAMANOMICS, "SETTING THE PACE FOR TRUMP" = 1.6% FOR THE YEAR...DILLWAD.

How will Trump ever beat that, huh?

See the poor little LEFTIDIOTS so desperate , so frightened....such pussies.

De Oppresso Liber

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

It’s looking more and more like the democrats are going to have to spin the economic numbers somehow or other.

Not a great place to be if you’re facing an incumbent in an election.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

Grokmaster (07-06-2019)

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,229 Times in 809 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 176 Times in 163 Posts

The irony is the jobs don't pay and I can't blame Trump only as Americans do not support made in America or Unions any longer. Walmart America is where the working class live, while the rich benefit from Trump's tax gift. Class in America is so obvious to those of us who have made it through hard work and luck. I remember living pay check to pay check as most Americans do now, but back then there was promise, now there is made somewhere else and sold cheap at Walmart. And Japs dump a million cars on our market and I bet many here drive them. That's ok folks, I sympathize.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...-wages-economy

Class: 'White Trash: The 400-Year Untold History of Class in America' by Nancy Isenberg
    https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/...33-white-trash

"The trick never ages; the illusion never wears off. Vote to stop abortion; receive a rollback in capital gains taxes. Vote to make our country strong again; receive deindustrialization. Vote to screw those politically correct college professors; receive electricity deregulation. Vote to get government off our backs; receive conglomeration and monopoly everywhere from media to meatpacking. Vote to stand tall against terrorists; receive Social Security privatization. Vote to strike a blow against elitism; receive a social order in which wealth is more concentrated than ever before in our lifetimes, in which workers have been stripped of power and CEOs are rewarded in a manner beyond imagining." Thomas Frank, What's the Matter With Kansas?: How Conservatives Won the Heart of America
    Wanna make America great, buy American owned, made in the USA, we do. AF Veteran, INFJ-A, I am not PC.

"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it." Voltaire

9. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by midcan5 View Post
    The irony is the jobs don't pay and I can't blame Trump only as Americans do not support made in America or Unions any longer. Walmart America is where the working class live, while the rich benefit from Trump's tax gift. Class in America is so obvious to those of us who have made it through hard work and luck. I remember living pay check to pay check as most Americans do now, but back then there was promise, now there is made somewhere else and sold cheap at Walmart. And Japs dump a million cars on our market and I bet many here drive them. That's ok folks, I sympathize.

Class: 'White Trash: The 400-Year Untold History of Class in America' by Nancy Isenberg

"The trick never ages; the illusion never wears off. Vote to stop abortion; receive a rollback in capital gains taxes. Vote to make our country strong again; receive deindustrialization. Vote to screw those politically correct college professors; receive electricity deregulation. Vote to get government off our backs; receive conglomeration and monopoly everywhere from media to meatpacking. Vote to stand tall against terrorists; receive Social Security privatization. Vote to strike a blow against elitism; receive a social order in which wealth is more concentrated than ever before in our lifetimes, in which workers have been stripped of power and CEOs are rewarded in a manner beyond imagining." Thomas Frank, What's the Matter With Kansas?: How Conservatives Won the Heart of America
    Good luck pinning Walmart on Trump lol.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

10. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

these are all kinds of jobs -
    even yet more manufacturing jobs ( and they certainly pay ) -he's created 500k manufacturing jobs alone
    ~~

you should get hip to Walmart, they are paying much better now and have career ladder type positions.
    Retail is always a low pay, but depending on the location full time workers get $15/hr + all the benefits.

11. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    It’s looking more and more like the democrats are going to have to spin the economic numbers somehow or other.

Not a great place to be if you’re facing an incumbent in an election.
    it will be the usual noise about income inequality ( like there should never be rich and poor)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to anatta For This Post:

Grokmaster (07-06-2019)

13. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    it will be the usual noise about income inequality ( like there should never be rich and poor)
    Always the same redistribution message lol.

No cure exists for economic inequality. Ironically, if one wants to see a really bad case of it, go to places run by Democrats.

The Blue parts of CA are a case-study in income inequality. Why anyone in their mind would want to apply the same principles on a national level is way beyond me.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

Grokmaster (07-06-2019)

15. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Non-sequitur. irrelevant BULLSHIT post much?

De Oppresso Liber

16. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    As soon as people are equally MOTIVATED and TALENTED, there wont be..

De Oppresso Liber

17. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,433 Times in 2,367 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 888 Times in 802 Posts
    Blog Entries

This is good news: Trump has not yet destroyed the economy.

IOW, Obama's economic recovery is so strong that even Trump is having real trouble in disrupting it.

18. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by jimmymccready View Post
    This is good news: Trump has not yet destroyed the economy.

IOW, Obama's economic recovery is so strong that even Trump is having real trouble in disrupting it.
    Do you think Obama’s economy will extend into 2050 lol?