Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: I've been rooting for Kamala from the beginning - she would SHRED Don in a debate

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 19 Times in 19 Posts

Kamala would destroy Trump and then gather the far flung flesh and make sausages using Trumps intestines and pass it around on melba toast and look coy.

Anyway what state was she governor of? Yukon?

2. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 10 Times in 10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TTQ64 View Post
    [SIZE=5]]Smart people learn from everything and everyone, average people from their experiences, stupid people already have all the answers.

You can't learn about the plight of Black America through the eyes of the white man who caused the plight...…..listen to the people who actually live it.
    Oh dont worry TTQ64 According to Politalker, black america needs teachers to parent and indoctrinate children successfully. Politalker is out of touch! Anyway, I am a witness that it takes a community working together to help make children successful. The home is the most important part of the equation. I bet Politalker hasn't been to one at risk school. I admire TOP for being on the front lines.
    When you want to help people, you tell them the truth. When you want to help yourself, you tell them what they want to hear. -Thomas Sowell

The most controversial thing I've ever done was to decide to think with my brain instead of my skin color. - Candace Owens

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Southern Chicken For This Post:

TOP (07-08-2019)

4. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,341 Times in 5,714 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 374 Times in 355 Posts

Kamala

Trump will have her crying in front of the cameras, she didn't look good under fire
    This just In::: Trump indicted for living in liberals heads and not paying RENT

C̶N̶N̶ SNN.... Shithole News Network

Trump Is Coming back to a White House Near you

5. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,685 Times in 2,733 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 707 Times in 647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Chicken View Post
    Oh dont worry TTQ64 According to Politalker, black america needs teachers to parent and indoctrinate children successfully. Politalker is out of touch! Anyway, I am a witness that it takes a community working together to help make children successful. The home is the most important part of the equation. I bet Politalker hasn't been to one at risk school. I admire TOP for being on the front lines.
    You had me up until the bolded.

Top is a racist piece of shit who has no business teaching any kids of any race, creed, or religion.

Besides, I don't believe a top teaches, especially Black kids...…….she spews nothing but racial stereotypes about Black kids.

"At risk" of what?

wait...…..are YOU top?

6. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,670 Times in 16,595 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,435 Times in 1,357 Posts
    Blog Entries

Top is a racist piece of shit who has no business teaching any kids of any race, creed, or religion.

Besides, I don't believe a top teaches, especially Black kids...…….she spews nothing but racial stereotypes about Black kids.

"At risk" of what?

wait...…..are YOU top?
    LOL..How So? (the RPOS thingie? Why don't you Believe? ( here's a little tip....don't ever bet money that I didn't teach...for many many years...in inner city schools...Still involved, very much so...you'd lose...big time

7. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

"At risk" of what?

wait...…..are YOU top?
    NO, I am not TOP. However, I have a relative that is a teacher at a at risk school. At-Risk schools in Atlanta are public schools that are located in the poor areas of the city. They usually close or become charter schools. Anyway, I find myself donating to provide school supplies, clothes, and personal supplies to the school several times a year. I also volunteer for reading programs. I am not on the sidelines as Politalker appears to be in this thread.
    When you want to help people, you tell them the truth. When you want to help yourself, you tell them what they want to hear. -Thomas Sowell

The most controversial thing I've ever done was to decide to think with my brain instead of my skin color. - Candace Owens

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Southern Chicken For This Post:

TOP (07-08-2019)

9. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post
    Kamala would utterly destroy Trump.....why teabillies and Ruskie trolls fear her ^^
    There you go basing your decision on skin color again.

10. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

NO, I am not TOP. However, I have a relative that is a teacher at a at risk school. At-Risk schools in Atlanta are public schools that are located in the poor areas of the city. They usually close or become charter schools. Anyway, I find myself donating to provide school supplies, clothes, and personal supplies to the school several times a year. I also volunteer for reading programs. I am not on the sidelines as Politalker appears to be in this thread.
    I'm sure your donations and efforts are very much appreciated...everyone complaining about the inequalities in our schools should be pitching in if they want to see real change....I wonder how many are?

11. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by TOP View Post
    I'm sure your donations and efforts are very much appreciated...everyone complaining about the inequalities in our schools should be pitching in if they want to see real change....I wonder how many are?
    Most believe that the government takes care of everything and don't realize some teachers actually have to pay for school supplies and personal items for the children in the poorer communities. The government will let you down. However, I am fortunate to reach back and help as much as possible through donating time and money.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Southern Chicken For This Post:

TOP (07-08-2019)

13. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Top lies about funding for education in "poor Black schools" They, the racist white man, has been defunded education for Blacks every sense Blacks could learn to read.

Any real teacher worth their salt knows this.

14. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Most believe that the government takes care of everything and don't realize some teachers actually have to pay for school supplies and personal items for the children in the poorer communities. The government will let you down. However, I am fortunate to reach back and help as much as possible through donating time and money.
    ahhhh I was right...….. carry on.

15. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Top lies about funding for education in "poor Black schools" They, the racist white man, has been defunded education for Blacks every sense Blacks could learn to read.

Any real teacher worth their salt knows this.
    Not correct....and I'd be happy to correct the spelling/grammar errors in your post Any teacher worth their salt would I'll give you the opportunity to do so first, however

16. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

ahhhh I was right...….. carry on.
    My point is people don't know that the government is not doing what they think when it comes to the funding of schools.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Southern Chicken For This Post:

TOP (07-08-2019)

18. #89 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

My point is people don't know that the government is not doing what they think when it comes to the funding of schools.
    And you would be correct....

19. #90 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,908 Times in 21,669 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,696 Times in 5,198 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Getin the ring View Post
    The Democrats are lost, wandering around like children looking for the pacifier they dropped in the park.

Way behind, by this time in a Presidential election cycle you better be on solid ground with message.
    The Democrat party could not be any further apart than they are. Biden the old man in the sea of progressives is actually out front.

best of luck
    Thanks.... good to have a little luck!

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!