Thread: Fair is fair regarding Trump & 4th parade

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,726 Times in 4,159 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,364 Times in 1,289 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Fair is fair regarding Trump & 4th parade

Look, let's get real folks....the national 4th of July celebrations always had a tinge of militarism to them...it's just that the "freedom through strength" part has always been the secondary aspect to be respected but not emphasized.

The Orange Oaf is just taking advantage of things as usual in a not so subtle message that HIS America is great and a military might not to be trifled with.

As the old saying goes, "patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel". The Orange Oaf in Office certainly fits that bill.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Taichiliberal For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (07-07-2019)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Did Trump invite his new best Pal, Chairman Kim, to the Festivities?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jack For This Post:

Mason Michaels (07-04-2019)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,970 Times in 32,285 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    Look, let's get real folks....the national 4th of July celebrations always had a tinge of militarism to them...it's just that the "freedom through strength" part has always been the secondary aspect to be respected but not emphasized.

The Orange Oaf is just taking advantage of things as usual in a not so subtle message that HIS America is great and a military might not to be trifled with.

As the old saying goes, "patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel". The Orange Oaf in Office certainly fits that bill.
    I'm sorry your America is not great too......but then, that was your choice......

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Sailor (07-04-2019), USFREEDOM911 (07-04-2019)

7. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Did Trump invite his new best Pal, Chairman Kim, to the Festivities?
    Has anything I stated in the OP untrue? And why would he invite North Korea? He's a con man, not stupid like some people with stupid questions.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

8. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Has anything I stated in the OP untrue? And why would he invite North Korea? He's a con man, not stupid like some people with stupid questions.
    Taichi: "The Orange Oaf is just taking advantage of things as usual in a not so subtle message that HIS America is great and a military might not to be trifled with."
    Jack: Really? "not to be trifled with'. All I've seen is Trump sucking off Kim.

Usually, when someone (Kim) shoots two missiles over a Treaty ally (Japan), that's an Act of War.

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Taichi: "The Orange Oaf is just taking advantage of things as usual in a not so subtle message that HIS America is great and a military might not to be trifled with."

Usually, when someone (Kim) shoots two missiles over a Treaty ally (Japan), that's an Act of War.
    As the reader can see, Jack is (once again) throwing any and everything against the wall to what. discredit anything I post? Is Jack agreeing with me that Trump is an Orange Oaf not worthy or qualified to be in the White House? Is Jack saying anything as to whether or not the OP is accurate as to what Trumper is trying to accomplish with this latest stunt?

Come, come Jackie.....expressing homo-erotic fantasy about Trump and Kim Jong Un along because Trumpy didn't start WWIII (no missiles flew "over" Japan, Jackie.....get a grip) really doesn't deal with the OP here. But since it seems we're in agreement more or less, I don't see the need for more combative discussion. If you do, explain why.

George Orwell

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Taichiliberal For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (07-07-2019)

11. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

"North Korea fires second ballistic missile over Japan"
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-41275614

It amazes me why you keep making excuses for the Government. If this was 1776 you would be branded a Traitor. Are you from Canada? (I'm serious)

As the reader can see, Jack is (once again) throwing any and everything against the wall to what. discredit anything I post? Is Jack agreeing with me that Trump is an Orange Oaf not worthy or qualified to be in the White House? Is Jack saying anything as to whether or not the OP is accurate as to what Trumper is trying to accomplish with this latest stunt?

Come, come Jackie.....expressing homo-erotic fantasy about Trump and Kim Jong Un along because Trumpy didn't start WWIII (no missiles flew "over" Japan, Jackie.....get a grip) really doesn't deal with the OP here. But since it seems we're in agreement more or less, I don't see the need for more combative discussion. If you do, explain why.

12. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,629 Times in 9,297 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

Trump will turn it into a campaign rally,as soon as he opens his fucking mouth!
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?

13. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

"North Korea fires second ballistic missile over Japan"
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-41275614

It amazes me why you keep making excuses for the Government. If this was 1776 you would be branded a Traitor. Are you from Canada? (I'm serious)
    It amazes me what a sad little 3rd rate right wing propagandist you are. Here, read this carefully. The missiles did violate Japanese territory, but they did NOT fly over Japanese islands or coast lines....the closest splash down was 190 miles away. Clearly, NK are a bunch of communist loons, but that doesn't give sycophants like you license to exaggerate.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/north-k...a-says-n729366

And once again, it seems you're just itching to fight over nothing, since you agree with the OP. Grow up, Jackie.

George Orwell

14. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

"(CNN)In a major show of defiance to the international community, North Korea fired a ballistic missile over the northern Japanese island of Hokkaido Friday.
    The launch is the second to fly over Japan in less than a month, and the first since North Korea's sixth nuclear test and new United Nations sanctions on the country."
    https://www.cnn.com/2017/09/14/asia/...nch/index.html
    --->North Korea launches missile over Japan<---

"North Korea fires missile over Japan for first time since 2009, prompting Trump to insist ‘all options are on the table’"
    "Nuclear-armed North Korea fired a ballistic missile over Japan on Tuesday in a major escalation that triggered a furious response from Tokyo and a warning from China that tensions had reached “tipping point”."
    https://www.scmp.com/news/china/dipl...-japan-reports
    --->North Korea launches missile over Japan<---

You have your head in the sand or are deliberately lying about this.

Taichi: "It amazes me what a sad little 3rd rate right wing propagandist you are."
    Jack: One of us is, ... and it's not me.

Taichi: "The missiles did violate Japanese territory but they did NOT fly over Japanese islands or coast lines"
    Jack: I want to put this delicately so as not to offend ... You're a lying sack of shit.

Taichi: "but that doesn't give sycophants like you license to exaggerate."
    Jack: How much are you being paid to be a Government Stooge? Can you support yourself by just spreading propaganda for the Government?

Taichi: "And once again, it seems you're just itching to fight over nothing, since you agree with the OP. Grow up, Jackie."
    Jack: No, Taicheesecake, I don't agree with the OP.

--->"message that HIS America is great and a military might not to be trifled with."<--- Look, Taicheesecake. Sucking off Kim Jong-Un doesn't send ANYBODY a 'message' that 'America is not to be trifled with'. It sends the OPPOSITE message. It TELLS Iran 'Get atomic bombs and Trump will suck off the Ayatollah'.

It amazes me what a sad little 3rd rate right wing propagandist you are. Here, read this carefully. The missiles did violate Japanese territory, but they did NOT fly over Japanese islands or coast lines....the closest splash down was 190 miles away. Clearly, NK are a bunch of communist loons, but that doesn't give sycophants like you license to exaggerate.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/north-k...a-says-n729366

And once again, it seems you're just itching to fight over nothing, since you agree with the OP. Grow up, Jackie.
    Last edited by Jack; 07-05-2019 at 01:04 AM. Reason: left out important quote

15. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Holy fuck Jack, you can't have it both ways!! The Dems were accusing him of itching for a war with NK, so when that didn't happen you're accusing him of being soft!!

16. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Havana Moon View Post
    Holy fuck Jack, you can't have it both ways!! The Dems were accusing him of itching for a war with NK, so when that didn't happen you're accusing him of being soft!!
    I know you live in a binary world of Red Team/Blue Team, but some of us actually have brains and can have independent thought.
    This is a 'Political Forum', so I come here and give my opinion on issues and current events.
    After the way Otto Warmbier was treated, that told me everything I needed to know about Kim and his regime.
    Hearing about the '3 Generation Work Camps' only confirmed my belief.
    Kim Jong-Un doesn't deserve to exist.
    NK firing 2 Missiles over Japan is an Act of War. A perfect excuse to retaliate.
    1. We let China know that when we get done with NK, they can have it, rebuild the place, and install anyone they want. We let them know we aren't in this for 'territorial gain'. Our aim is a 'Nuclear Free Korean Peninsula'.
    2. We evacuate Seoul ... as part of an 'Annual Drill'.
    3. Station 3 Carrier Groups around the Peninsula.
    4. Announce we will NOT use nuclear weapons as long as North Korea doesn't.
    5. Commence a massive Sea & Air campaign using Conventional Weapons. Pulverize any 'nuclear facilities', along with Kim & Co.
    6. If NK goes 'nuclear', begin to instantly vaporize any 'opposition'.
    7. Free the 'Work Camps'.
    8. Tell the Chinese they can have it now.
    9. Rebuild South Korea, along with the UN.
    10. Remove Carrier Groups. Reassure World that this was in response to an attack on Japan. The US is a peaceful nation and just wants a 'denuclearized' World.

17. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

I know you live in a binary world of Red Team/Blue Team, but some of us actually have brains and can have independent thought.
    This is a 'Political Forum', so I come here and give my opinion on issues and current events.
    After the way Otto Warmbier was treated, that told me everything I needed to know about Kim and his regime.
    Hearing about the '3 Generation Work Camps' only confirmed my belief.
    Kim Jong-Un doesn't deserve to exist.
    NK firing 2 Missiles over Japan is an Act of War. A perfect excuse to retaliate.
    1. We let China know that when we get done with NK, they can have it, rebuild the place, and install anyone they want. We let them know we aren't in this for 'territorial gain'. Our aim is a 'Nuclear Free Korean Peninsula'.
    2. We evacuate Seoul ... as part of an 'Annual Drill'.
    3. Station 3 Carrier Groups around the Peninsula.
    4. Announce we will NOT use nuclear weapons as long as North Korea doesn't.
    5. Commence a massive Sea & Air campaign using Conventional Weapons. Pulverize any 'nuclear facilities', along with Kim & Co.
    6. If NK goes 'nuclear', begin to instantly vaporize any 'opposition'.
    7. Free the 'Work Camps'.
    8. Tell the Chinese they can have it now.
    9. Rebuild South Korea, along with the UN.
    10. Remove Carrier Groups. Reassure World that this was in response to an attack on Japan. The US is a peaceful nation and just wants a 'denuclearized' World.
    I hope you're taking the piss Jack. Otherwise I can only assume that you've taken leave of your senses, such that they are.

18. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Havana Moon View Post
    I hope you're taking the piss Jack. Otherwise I can only assume that you've taken leave of your senses, such that they are.
    Just an opinion, Havana.
    I don't think, whether it was Red Team or Blue Team, that America has the Will to actually back up any of their bluster. They are all too over fed and sedated with their large screen TVs to do much of anything anymore. Content to ride on the backs of the previous generation.

19. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,676 Times in 14,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

Patriotism is the non-refuge of the Democrat.

HIV = AIDS