Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 54

Thread: Grind causes death of millions!

  1. #16 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    15,695
    Thanks
    7,625
    Thanked 4,475 Times in 3,501 Posts
    Groans
    257
    Groaned 481 Times in 448 Posts

    Default

    ThatOwlWoman:
    "Most Annoying Shit in Their Sig Line Award
    Most Threads Unlikely to Be Read Award
    Most Threads Started in One Hour Award
    Profile Pic Most Likely to Induce a Seizure Award

    Oh wait. Grind already owns that last one. lol"

  2. #17 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    15,695
    Thanks
    7,625
    Thanked 4,475 Times in 3,501 Posts
    Groans
    257
    Groaned 481 Times in 448 Posts

    Default

    Mott:
    "No. Rana (Phantasmal) should judge the Asshole of the Year Award. She can spot an asshole a mile away."
    (I'm guessing this is another 'inside joke'. I really feel out of the loop here)

  3. #18 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    15,695
    Thanks
    7,625
    Thanked 4,475 Times in 3,501 Posts
    Groans
    257
    Groaned 481 Times in 448 Posts

    Default

    Celticguy:
    "Most/least vapid
    Most/least erudite
    +1 award (posts that provide no input to the thread)
    Mr Pottymouth
    Ms Pottymouth
    Most/least amusing
    Cunt of the year
    Evince wannabe"

    This is like, what? A hundred good ideas for Trophies.

  4. #19 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    15,695
    Thanks
    7,625
    Thanked 4,475 Times in 3,501 Posts
    Groans
    257
    Groaned 481 Times in 448 Posts

    Default

    CFM:
    "Your wife didn't think so when I got on my knees to eat her pussy."

    CFM never ceases to amaze me. There has to be some award for CFM. I'm not sure what category it would fit in?

  5. #20 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    15,695
    Thanks
    7,625
    Thanked 4,475 Times in 3,501 Posts
    Groans
    257
    Groaned 481 Times in 448 Posts

    Default

    Grind: "ok i'll do this stoned tonight."
    Jack: Well folks. So much for the "Hey, Trophies for Everybody" idea. (shaking head)

  6. #21 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    15,695
    Thanks
    7,625
    Thanked 4,475 Times in 3,501 Posts
    Groans
    257
    Groaned 481 Times in 448 Posts

    Default

    Grind: "ok look guys I am going to put the most minimal amount of effort possible into this just enough to get it done."
    Jack: Uh, yeah. Sure. (I'm guessing you're on your second go around with the Bong?)

  7. #22 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    15,695
    Thanks
    7,625
    Thanked 4,475 Times in 3,501 Posts
    Groans
    257
    Groaned 481 Times in 448 Posts

    Default

    Jade: "The most likable fruitcake award."
    Jack: You're a little late to the Party, Jade.

  8. #23 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    15,695
    Thanks
    7,625
    Thanked 4,475 Times in 3,501 Posts
    Groans
    257
    Groaned 481 Times in 448 Posts

    Default

    Grind: "decided this was stupid i have abandoned my plans lol. deuces."
    Jack: OK. I've never claimed to be the sharpest tack in the box, but was I the only one to be caught off guard on this?

  9. #24 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Federal Way, WA
    Posts
    58,420
    Thanks
    15,975
    Thanked 15,091 Times in 11,325 Posts
    Groans
    622
    Groaned 1,027 Times in 974 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Grind: "I am going to do whatever categories people suggest"
    Jack: This is like Grind telling his girlfriend he is going to "fuck your brains out until you cum three times". (sigh)
    Only three? Grind must be on the weaksauce.
    DRINK MOR KOFFEE


  10. #25 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    15,695
    Thanks
    7,625
    Thanked 4,475 Times in 3,501 Posts
    Groans
    257
    Groaned 481 Times in 448 Posts

    Default

    Howard 3Ducks: "Fuck you. I hope your 4th of July beer all goes flat!!

    You know, this kind of reminds me of that 2 hour Show with Geraldo Rivera ... "The Secrets of Al Capone".

  11. #26 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    15,695
    Thanks
    7,625
    Thanked 4,475 Times in 3,501 Posts
    Groans
    257
    Groaned 481 Times in 448 Posts

    Default

    Grind. I have no idea how to contact you or the other Moderators, but now that I have vented for myself and the other millions that were waiting in anticipation and excitement for 'Trophies', ...
    ... you have my Permission to Delete this Thread.

  12. #27 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Federal Way, WA
    Posts
    58,420
    Thanks
    15,975
    Thanked 15,091 Times in 11,325 Posts
    Groans
    622
    Groaned 1,027 Times in 974 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Grind. I have no idea how to contact you or the other Moderators, but now that I have vented for myself and the other millions that were waiting in anticipation and excitement for 'Trophies', ...
    ... you have my Permission to Delete this Thread.
    You should have quoted from The Dark Knight Rises, and said to him, "and then you have my permission to die."
    DRINK MOR KOFFEE


  13. #28 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    15,695
    Thanks
    7,625
    Thanked 4,475 Times in 3,501 Posts
    Groans
    257
    Groaned 481 Times in 448 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Howard the Duck View Post
    You should have quoted from The Dark Knight Rises, and said to him, "and then you have my permission to die."
    No. Grind is the Life Blood, the Essence, the Driving Force. We must at all costs (those of us that are still alive after this Jonestown-like mass event) keep Grind alive, fed, amused and entertained. Think Howard ... what would happen if Grind suddenly died? Where would we go? What would we do? For a Moment, STOP just thinking about yourself and think about the rest of Us Followers. Like, it's 5:30 here, other than making some coffee, what would I be doing at this time in the Morning. Waking up, singing the Glories of Grind, reading His Devotionals, basking in His Light, gives me Worth, Direction, Meaning, and Peace.
    -------->"All Hail Grind" ... "All Hail Grind" ... "All Hail Grind"<--------

  14. #29 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Federal Way, WA
    Posts
    58,420
    Thanks
    15,975
    Thanked 15,091 Times in 11,325 Posts
    Groans
    622
    Groaned 1,027 Times in 974 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    No. Grind is the Life Blood, the Essence, the Driving Force. We must at all costs (those of us that are still alive after this Jonestown-like mass event) keep Grind alive, fed, amused and entertained. Think Howard ... what would happen if Grind suddenly died? Where would we go? What would we do? For a Moment, STOP just thinking about yourself and think about the rest of Us Followers. Like, it's 5:30 here, other than making some coffee, what would I be doing at this time in the Morning. Waking up, singing the Glories of Grind, reading His Devotionals, basking in His Light, gives me Worth, Direction, Meaning, and Peace.
    -------->"All Hail Grind" ... "All Hail Grind" ... "All Hail Grind"<--------
    If Grind were to die, Damo would just perform a pagan ritual to resurrect and return him to the moderators lounge. That's why I have given-up all efforts to SHOOT GRIND!
    DRINK MOR KOFFEE


  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Howard the Duck For This Post:

    Jack (07-04-2019)

  16. #30 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    15,695
    Thanks
    7,625
    Thanked 4,475 Times in 3,501 Posts
    Groans
    257
    Groaned 481 Times in 448 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Howard the Duck View Post
    If Grind were to die, Damo would just perform a pagan ritual to resurrect and return him to the moderators lounge. That's why I have given-up all efforts to SHOOT GRIND!
    Wow!
    I did not know Damo had such Miraculous Powers? To think that Damo would expend that much Energy on Grind only confirms my suspicions. Blessed are Those that Live in the Grindness.

Similar Threads

  1. Should american indians pay reparations for millions of whites they tortured to death
    By Text Drivers are Killers in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 05-15-2019, 10:50 PM
  2. Trump claims ‘millions and millions’ vote illegally in California
    By DonaldvoTrumpovich in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-06-2018, 03:47 PM
  3. bin laden is alive, death staged, no body, like moon landing & Elvis' death..
    By Bill in forum Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-11-2017, 07:37 PM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-28-2016, 05:28 AM
  5. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-14-2008, 01:47 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •