Thread: The Weed Shack

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,547 Times in 9,404 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,422 Times in 1,275 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default The Weed Shack

why do amazonians keep making dumb names for their threads?

why do they not realize every themed thread is actually just like any of their other threads? like there is literally no difference, they are just all collective areas for them to talk. What makes the general store different than the tiki hut? are you guys retarded or something?

p.s. in this thread there is a volcano in the middle of the floor.

this thread is for gathering around the volcano and vaping up a storm.

you must vape weed to be in this thread, otherwsie you are violating the special thread and god will be sad
    Biography:

Grind is one of the internets most beloved and influential political thinkers and deep-level theorists in the modern era. He rose to prominence in early 2015 when he alleged, contrary to the dominant theory of christiefanism of the time, that Bill Clintons wife was indeed running for president and wasn't considering settling down to be a grandmother. In 2016, Grind was one of the key figures in proposing the new revolutionary theory of "30% is not a rare occurrence" which shook up the JPP political landscape like no other theory ever had before. His academic prowess, deep-level analysis and remarkable insight into human nature and psychology will undoubtedly result in further complexities being untangled and laid bare. He currently resides in boston, his hobbies include #rekking libs, vaping, and patriotism. You can find him in a thread near you.

Testimonials about my patented system:

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Grind is basically right
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Grindís got you beat by miles. He is very intelligent.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to . For This Post:

Jack (07-03-2019), Mott the Hoople (07-03-2019)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,597 Times in 1,209 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 96 Times in 94 Posts

I just vaped. Have the rest of the week off and going to live it...

I haven't made up my mind what I want for the 4th. I have been eating the most glorious In and Out Burgers lately, so don't think I want to grill burgers. I have a ribeye in the freezer from Costco that I'm thinking of grilling.

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,447 Times in 12,038 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,104 Times in 1,053 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Green Resin Indica Nug Dank View Post

why do they not realize every themed thread is actually just like any of their other threads? like there is literally no difference, they are just all collective areas for them to talk. What makes the general store different than the tiki hut? are you guys retarded or something?

you must vape weed to be in this thread, otherwsie you are violating the special thread and god will be sad
    What cbd/thc oil do you recommend to vape?
    You're Never Alone With A Schizophrenic!

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,457 Times in 4,504 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 766 Times in 754 Posts
    Blog Entries

My wife wants to try CBD oil,can someone recommend a good brand,at a decent price?
    Melchizedek

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,886 Times in 9,284 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,031 Times in 985 Posts

Well, this is disappointing. It's just another whine. I was hoping for a thread discussing cannabis. Like how to grow, clone, harvest, extract, and use. Meh. The Dude Grows Show is better than this.

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,174 Times in 4,110 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 687 Times in 638 Posts
    Blog Entries

The tiki hut was closed, and reincarnated with thread bans. As for the Volcano bit, I don't vape, but I am still a little kumbaya from sedatives.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Jade Dragon For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (07-03-2019)

9. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by MASON View Post
    My wife wants to try CBD oil,can someone recommend a good brand,at a decent price?
    I'm not sure that it really works, but here is a consumer report on it:

https://www.consumerlab.com/answers/...and-legal/cbd/

10. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You're just pissed that Grumpy put his thread in the right forum so you can't do anything about it.

11. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,475 Times in 3,501 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 481 Times in 448 Posts

Some Amazonians will start a 'Nice Thread', where 'politics' ISN'T discussed but everything else is. Some call it a 'Social Thread'. Where people come to 'socialize'.
    (Yes, odd that you would go to a Politics Forum ... and NOT talk about 'Politics')

12. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Well, this is disappointing. It's just another whine. I was hoping for a thread discussing cannabis. Like how to grow, clone, harvest, extract, and use. Meh. The Dude Grows Show is better than this.
    by all means, share your insight
    Biography:

Grind is one of the internets most beloved and influential political thinkers and deep-level theorists in the modern era. He rose to prominence in early 2015 when he alleged, contrary to the dominant theory of christiefanism of the time, that Bill Clintons wife was indeed running for president and wasn't considering settling down to be a grandmother. In 2016, Grind was one of the key figures in proposing the new revolutionary theory of "30% is not a rare occurrence" which shook up the JPP political landscape like no other theory ever had before. His academic prowess, deep-level analysis and remarkable insight into human nature and psychology will undoubtedly result in further complexities being untangled and laid bare. He currently resides in boston, his hobbies include #rekking libs, vaping, and patriotism. You can find him in a thread near you.

Grind is basically right

13. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

by all means, share your insight
    Oh, I have none, being new at this. I was hoping to steal yours.

14. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Oh, I have none, being new at this. I was hoping to steal yours.
    i can't even grow habeneros. ;_;
    Biography:

Grind is basically right

15. The Following User Says Thank You to . For This Post:

16. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

LMAO. That's sad. Well, I'm giving it a shot here. Got a local guru which helps, and a few websites. Unfortunately the guru lives back up in the mountains off-grid so is hard to get in touch with at times. So far I've got two ladies, of different varieties, and a male. He got booted out of the greenhouse as soon as I saw his little balls hanging out. I've been judiciously pinching the ladies and they're getting nice and bushy. So hopefully there will be lots of bud happening by and by. I'm so glad we all voted to legalize it last year. And even better -- Illinois just did as well. My youngest has MS and the cannabis really helps greatly with her nerve pain.

Hopefully someone else who grows will pop into the shack, grab a doobie, and tell us how he/she does it.

17. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,174 Times in 4,110 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 687 Times in 638 Posts
    Blog Entries

I can share some advice there. Up near Boston you might have issue growing them without assistance. Black tarp paper can help, or a some kind of warming shelter. Any of the variety Capsicum Chinense, has issues developing if nights get down in the 50s, below 50 can stunt growth. If you don't mind shelling out for it, you can grow them in a Aerogrow, with little expertise needed.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Jade Dragon For This Post:

19. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
    I can share some advice there. Up near Boston you might have issue growing them without assistance. Black tarp paper can help, or a some kind of warming shelter. Any of the variety Capsicum Chinense, has issues developing if nights get down in the 50s, below 50 can stunt growth. If you don't mind shelling out for it, you can grow them in a Aerogrow, with little expertise needed.
    sounds complicated
    Biography:

Grind is basically right