Thread: Tanks? Now we got tanks?

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    We have enough angry sociopaths in this country, without having an angry sociopath from the UK butting in.

This isn't your country, why don't you butt the fuck out.
    You have a mind boggling 71,000 posts and I am betting that 90 percent of your posts involve gossip, innuendo, libel, or confrontational hostility. You've got problems, chap.
    Look I think you're a prize cunt and no doubt you think the same about me. I thought you had me on ignore anyway?? Sorry if I upset you by disparaging your prey!! To my mind, such that it is, if you are somebody that likes to post shit about others then they ought to be able to handle the incoming. If you can dish it out but get offended when somebody uses the same tactics, then you have a big problem. Actually BW and you are very similar in that respect.

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    Don't forget the VIP Republican only tickets.
    We have the Capitol 4th every year and money comes from donations, the Interior Department and the Defense Department.
    This year the 2 fireworks companies are donating their services...$750,000 worth, out of gratitude to the U.S. ...they emigrated
    here some years ago. There will be a VIP section as usual for friends, family, guests of Prez, Congress and the military.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Stretch For This Post:

anatta (07-02-2019)

4. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    The USA beat England today. ...
    Yes I watched some of it in a sports bar on Jomtien beach. Without doubt Lucy Bronze is the world's best women's football player.

5. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,285 Times in 27,093 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,975 Times in 2,692 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Havana Moon View Post
    Look I think you're a prize cunt and no doubt you think the same about me. I thought you had me on ignore anyway?? Sorry if I upset you by disparaging your prey!! To my mind, such that it is, if you are somebody that likes to post shit about others then they ought to be able to handle the incoming. If you can dish it out but get offended when somebody uses the same tactics, then you have a big problem. Actually BW and you are very similar in that respect.
    Your anger and libel has never had the remotest effect on me. Not int the slightest.

All it has done is make you look like an angry, belligerent, possibly drunk, sociopath.

Which probably explains why you have alienated almost all your erstwhile friends.

6. The Following User Groans At Cypress For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (07-02-2019)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

signalmankenneth (07-02-2019)

8. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,936 Times in 2,054 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 948 Times in 862 Posts

Trump is taking the 4th of July holidays away from thousands of people so he can feed his ego. The irony. The military has to serve the ego of the draft dodger. This is so wrong.

9. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzomin View Post
    Trump is taking the 4th of July holidays away from thousands of people so he can feed his ego. The irony. The military has to serve the ego of the draft dodger. This is so wrong.
    The Capitol 4th occurs every year.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

10. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    Your anger and libel has never had the remotest effect on me. Not int the slightest.

All it has done is make you look like an angry, belligerent, possibly drunk, sociopath.

Which probably explains why you have alienated almost all your erstwhile friends.
    What libel? Ask Grind, Superfreak and Threedee about your stalking habits of the past. As for my 'erstwhile friends', I won't lose any sleep over them. I still count Christie and Mott as friends, even though we disagree on occasion.

11. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 661 Times in 608 Posts

Pence who is a disgrace to Indiana the state that entrusted him to lead it. On the other hand, the sleazy devil Pence ended up serving its worst interests as a traitor and for his own gain as a miserly hypocrite. Additionally Pence as a appeared closeted man lover and as a imposter as a fake VP should go the way of this entire tRump and unAmerican atrocity as in down a sh!thole of condemnation and extreme accountability by Justice. Talking about making America great again.
    Last edited by gemini104104; 07-02-2019 at 11:24 PM.

12. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,597 Times in 1,209 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 96 Times in 94 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Pretty funny, you had to go back two hundred plus years attempting to find justification for Trump pimping the Fourth

Well, if that is the case why is Trump getting involved, DC has had major fireworks shows on the Fourth, as well as big and small regions have for years. Why do we now need a keynote Presidential address, a military parade reviewed by the President along withhis family/friends? Why do we have to make the day suddenly about the President?
    Why are you whining about Trump celebrating America and her military? Do you hate our military? What the F do you think the world be like without the United States military?

13. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Havana Moon View Post
    What libel? Ask Grind, Superfreak and Threedee about your stalking habits of the past. As for my 'erstwhile friends', I won't lose any sleep over them. I still count Christie and Mott as friends, even though we disagree on occasion.
    Cypress is a stalker. He likes to target women online. He is a disgusting POS.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Yurt For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (07-03-2019)

15. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Do you have any cites of the military having a problem with the parade? You made up fantasies are not fact. Get it, got it, good.

16. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,780 Times in 1,484 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 611 Posts
    Blog Entries

Trump is simply letting his ultimate desire, to be proclaimed President For Life, and superior to the Constitution, out in the open. He wants a Soviet-style parade celebrating him. His cultists will celebrate his desire. He and his cultists are traitors to the truth of America. He is a domestic enemy of the Constitution.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RINO is the term for that rare Republican who puts country above party.

Right wing = lie, lie, and lie some more.

"When I am president I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to play golf" Donald J. Trump, world class snake oil salesman and compulsive golfer August 2016

The definition of "racist" as "anyone who is white" is itself racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin Powell
    It’s now ‘me the president’ instead of ‘we the people’

17. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,780 Times in 1,484 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 611 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yurt View Post
    Why are you whining about Trump celebrating America and her military? Do you hate our military? What the F do you think the world be like without the United States military?
    Trump is not "celebrating America and her military". Trump is celebrating Trump. That is all that matters to him. His only concern for the military is that it is a power that he believes is his to wield.

RINO is the term for that rare Republican who puts country above party.

Right wing = lie, lie, and lie some more.

"When I am president I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to play golf" Donald J. Trump, world class snake oil salesman and compulsive golfer August 2016

The definition of "racist" as "anyone who is white" is itself racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin Powell
    It’s now ‘me the president’ instead of ‘we the people’

18. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by rjhenn View Post
    Trump is not "celebrating America and her military". Trump is celebrating Trump. That is all that matters to him. His only concern for the military is that it is a power that he believes is his to wield.

Your opinion is not fact. Do you hate all military parades or dislike them?

19. #45 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,511 Times in 16,974 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Pretty funny, you had to go back two hundred plus years attempting to find justification for Trump pimping the Fourth

Well, if that is the case why is Trump getting involved, DC has had major fireworks shows on the Fourth, as well as big and small regions have for years. Why do we now need a keynote Presidential address, a military parade reviewed by the President along withhis family/friends? Why do we have to make the day suddenly about the President?
    Are you retarded? Parades occur during the day, fireworks occur after dark
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (07-03-2019)