Thread: The General But Not Open To Everyone Store

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    No. Not really.
    Why don't you spend the rest of the day writing a Thesis on 'Negroes', then Post it here, ... so everyone can ignore it?
    Sad you don't realize you're being mocked. Still mocking you and you're still pretending I'm not.

Why would you ignore the truth? Wait, you do it regularly. It's why you are what you are, boy.

2. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    Sad you don't realize you're being mocked. Still mocking you and you're still pretending I'm not.

Why would you ignore the truth? Wait, you do it regularly. It's why you are what you are, boy.
    Keep up the good work, CFM. Every Forum needs a Village Idiot.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Jack For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (07-05-2019)

4. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Keep up the good work, CFM. Every Forum needs a Village Idiot.
    Still don't realize you're being mocked? Stupid motherfucker.

5. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    Still don't realize you're being mocked? Stupid motherfucker.
    Buckwheat Billy: "Still don't realize you're being mocked? Stupid motherfucker."
    Jack: (shaking head)

6. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Buckwheat Billy: "Still don't realize you're being mocked? Stupid motherfucker."
    Idiots shake their heads when they realize they're being mocked.

How does it feel knowing a superior white MAN is your better?

7. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,904 Times in 7,964 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,669 Times in 1,547 Posts

I cannot understand why anyone around here still even bothers responding to that worthless piece of white trash garbage.

I've had him on ignore for over a year at least and I've heard from others here that he's still yapping like a dog at me over some imaginary, bullshit challenge he claims to have issued to me that I supposedly "ran away from", which is of course, a complete lie.

Not only is the dirty redneck a piece of filthy dogshit, he lies his ass off as bad as Trump does. I invited him to come here to my town then let me know when he got here, and we'd arrange a public place to meet and settle it once and for all. Of course he never showed up. He just started puking garbage and lies.

But that's just the way filthy, low-rent trash like him operates, though.

No matter what that asswiped turd says about any challenge, HE is the one who tucked his little mutt tail between his legs an ran the other way, yelping like a scared Chihuahua.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Nomad For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (07-05-2019)

9. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Nomad: "I cannot understand why anyone around here still even bothers responding to that worthless piece of white trash garbage."
    Jack; I support the 'Free Speech' concept at JPP.

Nomad: "I've had him on ignore for over a year at least and I've heard from others here that he's still yapping like a dog at me over some imaginary, bullshit challenge he claims to have issued to me that I supposedly "ran away from", which is of course, a complete lie."
    Jack: I wouldn't lose any sleep over it.

Nomad: "Not only is the dirty redneck a piece of filthy dogshit, he lies his ass off as bad as Trump does. I invited him to come here to my town then let me know when he got here, and we'd arrange a public place to meet and settle it once and for all. Of course he never showed up. He just started puking garbage and lies."
    Jack: Well, it IS the Internet.

Nomad: "No matter what that asswiped turd says about any challenge, HE is the one who tucked his little mutt tail between his legs an ran the other way, yelping like a scared Chihuahua."
    Jack: Usually the ones that like to Puff themselves up, ... aren't much in Real Life. I would take it with a grain of salt.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    I cannot understand why anyone around here still even bothers responding to that worthless piece of white trash garbage.

I've had him on ignore for over a year at least and I've heard from others here that he's still yapping like a dog at me over some imaginary, bullshit challenge he claims to have issued to me that I supposedly "ran away from", which is of course, a complete lie.

Not only is the dirty redneck a piece of filthy dogshit, he lies his ass off as bad as Trump does. I invited him to come here to my town then let me know when he got here, and we'd arrange a public place to meet and settle it once and for all. Of course he never showed up. He just started puking garbage and lies.

But that's just the way filthy, low-rent trash like him operates, though.

No matter what that asswiped turd says about any challenge, HE is the one who tucked his little mutt tail between his legs an ran the other way, yelping like a scared Chihuahua.

10. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,904 Times in 7,964 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,669 Times in 1,547 Posts

Nomad: "I cannot understand why anyone around here still even bothers responding to that worthless piece of white trash garbage."
    Jack; I support the 'Free Speech' concept at JPP.

Nomad: "I've had him on ignore for over a year at least and I've heard from others here that he's still yapping like a dog at me over some imaginary, bullshit challenge he claims to have issued to me that I supposedly "ran away from", which is of course, a complete lie."
    Jack: I wouldn't lose any sleep over it.

Nomad: "Not only is the dirty redneck a piece of filthy dogshit, he lies his ass off as bad as Trump does. I invited him to come here to my town then let me know when he got here, and we'd arrange a public place to meet and settle it once and for all. Of course he never showed up. He just started puking garbage and lies."
    Jack: Well, it IS the Internet.

Nomad: "No matter what that asswiped turd says about any challenge, HE is the one who tucked his little mutt tail between his legs an ran the other way, yelping like a scared Chihuahua."
    Jack: Usually the ones that like to Puff themselves up, ... aren't much in Real Life. I would take it with a grain of salt.
    I don't even see his posts. I've gotten a couple of PMs, that mentioned, among other things, the kind of garbage he's saying.

The asshole is a joke.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Nomad For This Post:

Jack (07-05-2019)