Members banned from this thread: Cypress, Jarod, Mott the Hoople, evince, USFREEDOM911, Legion, moon, iolo, jbander, domer76, Nomad, Micawber, TTQ64, mak2, floridafan, CharacterAssassin, Tranquillus in Exile, katzgar, Nordberg, Crazy Cat Lady, Troll, PoliTalker, rjhenn, guno, Jack, LV426, Old Trapper, NiftyNiblick, Yurt, jimmymccready, reagansghost and lisasanders1964


Page 48 of 61 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950515258 ... LastLast
Results 706 to 720 of 911

Thread: The General Store

  1. #706 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Living in rural America "clinging to my God and Guns"
    Posts
    10,865
    Thanks
    1,200
    Thanked 6,735 Times in 4,951 Posts
    Groans
    24
    Groaned 174 Times in 166 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TOP View Post
    Good morning
    Good mornin' TOP, and everyone
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

    TOP (08-25-2019)

  3. #707 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    17,006
    Thanks
    10,962
    Thanked 4,411 Times in 3,605 Posts
    Groans
    110
    Groaned 700 Times in 662 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    Good mornin' TOP, and everyone
    Have a great day...is your weather as nice as it is here? Getting so much done

  4. #708 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Living in rural America "clinging to my God and Guns"
    Posts
    10,865
    Thanks
    1,200
    Thanked 6,735 Times in 4,951 Posts
    Groans
    24
    Groaned 174 Times in 166 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TOP View Post
    Have a great day...is your weather as nice as it is here? Getting so much done
    Yes. Yesterday was great, today is supposed to be too.

    Went to a car show by a lake yesterday, a bit windy, but otherwise a beautiful day. Mid 70's and low humidity.
    Was about a 3 hr. drive one way, I think I should have gone to one closer to home. Butt is still sore!

    There's one today about 3 or 4 miles away, as soon as it's light enough, going out to clean the car back up.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

    TOP (08-25-2019)

  6. #709 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    17,006
    Thanks
    10,962
    Thanked 4,411 Times in 3,605 Posts
    Groans
    110
    Groaned 700 Times in 662 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    Yes. Yesterday was great, today is supposed to be too.

    Went to a car show by a lake yesterday, a bit windy, but otherwise a beautiful day. Mid 70's and low humidity.
    Was about a 3 hr. drive one way, I think I should have gone to one closer to home. Butt is still sore!

    There's one today about 3 or 4 miles away, as soon as it's light enough, going out to clean the car back up.
    3 or 4 miles sounds like it will much kinder to your rear end...have a good day...I wish it were always like this

  7. #710 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Living in rural America "clinging to my God and Guns"
    Posts
    10,865
    Thanks
    1,200
    Thanked 6,735 Times in 4,951 Posts
    Groans
    24
    Groaned 174 Times in 166 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TOP View Post
    3 or 4 miles sounds like it will much kinder to your rear end...have a good day...I wish it were always like this
    Yes, mid 70's and low humidity are welcome...every day!

    Despite it being very hot on some, we've been lucky this year on weekends, few with rain. Last year, it was like rain was scheduled on weekends all summer long.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

    TOP (08-25-2019)

  9. #711 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    17,006
    Thanks
    10,962
    Thanked 4,411 Times in 3,605 Posts
    Groans
    110
    Groaned 700 Times in 662 Posts

    Default

    https://www.nationaldogday.com/
    Big day tomorrow...

  10. #712 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Hooterville by the sea
    Posts
    9,808
    Thanks
    1,401
    Thanked 4,908 Times in 3,723 Posts
    Groans
    937
    Groaned 257 Times in 244 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Morning, The weed wars are almost over. Have to get reinforcements to finish. Got the shit scared out of me yesterday. We have a dip in front for rain drainage. It's not bad at one end but gets steeper at the other. I was cutting the grass when I felt the tractor really start leaning. I immediately went into reverse and leaned over the high side as far as I could. Really thought it was going over with me on it. Some times fat is good lol.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Bleeding heart For This Post:

    TOP (08-25-2019)

  12. #713 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    17,006
    Thanks
    10,962
    Thanked 4,411 Times in 3,605 Posts
    Groans
    110
    Groaned 700 Times in 662 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle Eye View Post
    Morning, The weed wars are almost over. Have to get reinforcements to finish. Got the shit scared out of me yesterday. We have a dip in front for rain drainage. It's not bad at one end but gets steeper at the other. I was cutting the grass when I felt the tractor really start leaning. I immediately went into reverse and leaned over the high side as far as I could. Really thought it was going over with me on it. Some times fat is good lol.
    Glad you're ok...that new tractor is certainly providing (too?) many "adventures"! You can't be that fat....you righted yourself

  13. #714 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Hooterville by the sea
    Posts
    9,808
    Thanks
    1,401
    Thanked 4,908 Times in 3,723 Posts
    Groans
    937
    Groaned 257 Times in 244 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Oh I'm heavy but I carry my weight well. I weigh in at 297 I went to see my upper/lower GI doc and when I told her my weight she said I didn't weigh near that till I got on the scales, lol. I am really happy wit this tractor I have given it hell for two days and it took everything I threw at it.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Bleeding heart For This Post:

    TOP (08-25-2019)

  15. #715 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    2,122
    Thanks
    243
    Thanked 554 Times in 454 Posts
    Groans
    52
    Groaned 121 Times in 114 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle Eye View Post
    Oh I'm heavy but I carry my weight well. I weigh in at 297 I went to see my upper/lower GI doc and when I told her my weight she said I didn't weigh near that till I got on the scales, lol. I am really happy wit this tractor I have given it hell for two days and it took everything I threw at it.
    I have gone from 280 to 263 in a little over two weeks on the KETO diet.
    The science is pretty simple,you stop burning sugar,and start burning fat,as your body goes into ketosis.
    Margot

  16. #716 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Hooterville by the sea
    Posts
    9,808
    Thanks
    1,401
    Thanked 4,908 Times in 3,723 Posts
    Groans
    937
    Groaned 257 Times in 244 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Good morning all. I can proudly say the weed war has been won thanks to John Deere, Toro, and Ryobi. Special thanks to my daughter, and grand kids for overcoming the wrath of the dreaded lawn weed.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Bleeding heart For This Post:

    ThatOwlWoman (08-26-2019)

  18. #717 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Living in rural America "clinging to my God and Guns"
    Posts
    10,865
    Thanks
    1,200
    Thanked 6,735 Times in 4,951 Posts
    Groans
    24
    Groaned 174 Times in 166 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle Eye View Post
    Good morning all. I can proudly say the weed war has been won thanks to John Deere, Toro, and Ryobi. Special thanks to my daughter, and grand kids for overcoming the wrath of the dreaded lawn weed.
    You may have won the battle, but the weed war never ends!
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

    Miss Margot Frank (08-26-2019)

  20. #718 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Hooterville by the sea
    Posts
    9,808
    Thanks
    1,401
    Thanked 4,908 Times in 3,723 Posts
    Groans
    937
    Groaned 257 Times in 244 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    You may have won the battle, but the weed war never ends!
    Oh thanks for throwing cold water on my victory.

  21. #719 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Living in rural America "clinging to my God and Guns"
    Posts
    10,865
    Thanks
    1,200
    Thanked 6,735 Times in 4,951 Posts
    Groans
    24
    Groaned 174 Times in 166 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle Eye View Post
    Oh thanks for throwing cold water on my victory.
    Cold water is better than hot wax
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

    ThatOwlWoman (08-26-2019)

  23. #720 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Hooterville by the sea
    Posts
    9,808
    Thanks
    1,401
    Thanked 4,908 Times in 3,723 Posts
    Groans
    937
    Groaned 257 Times in 244 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    Cold water is better than hot wax
    That sounds kinky are you baring dark secrets?

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to Bleeding heart For This Post:

    ThatOwlWoman (08-26-2019)

Similar Threads

  1. who needs a gun in a convenience store
    By SmarterthanYou in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-13-2010, 11:21 AM
  2. The Husband Store
    By Havana Moon in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 08-11-2010, 08:33 AM
  3. Messing Around with the store a bit...
    By Damocles in forum Announcements
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-18-2008, 08:29 AM
  4. Has Anybody Bought Anything at the JPP Store?
    By CanadianKid in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-01-2008, 10:32 AM
  5. Store
    By Cancel7 in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-19-2007, 09:01 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •