Members banned from this thread: Cypress, Jarod, Mott the Hoople, evince, USFREEDOM911, Legion, moon, iolo, jbander, domer76, Nomad, Micawber, TTQ64, mak2, floridafan, CharacterAssassin, Tranquillus in Exile, katzgar, Nordberg, Crazy Cat Lady, Troll, PoliTalker, rjhenn, guno, Jack, LV426, Old Trapper, NiftyNiblick, Yurt, jimmymccready, reagansghost and lisasanders1964


Page 47 of 61 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast
Results 691 to 705 of 911

Thread: The General Store

  1. #691 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    18,711
    Thanks
    2,072
    Thanked 5,613 Times in 4,632 Posts
    Groans
    427
    Groaned 796 Times in 784 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    KETO diet is the easiest way to lose weight,I ever found.And I didn't get on it to lose weight,but to get my blood sugar numbers down from high normal.
    Melchizedek

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to MASON For This Post:

    ThatOwlWoman (08-24-2019)

  3. #692 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Ravenhenge in the Northwoods
    Posts
    21,942
    Thanks
    39,077
    Thanked 15,474 Times in 9,644 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 1,149 Times in 1,097 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MASON View Post
    KETO diet is the easiest way to lose weight,I ever found.And I didn't get on it to lose weight,but to get my blood sugar numbers down from high normal.
    That's a great side effect!
    “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” -- Gandhi

  4. #693 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Hooterville by the sea
    Posts
    9,808
    Thanks
    1,401
    Thanked 4,908 Times in 3,723 Posts
    Groans
    937
    Groaned 257 Times in 244 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    Honest man like you will follow up & insist they take back their broken tractor, & if they don't someone is prb gonna get a great deal on it.
    Bill only good things to say about the John Deere E100. I beat hell out of it yesterday and it took everything I threw at it. I even hit a tree root I didn't see and killed the engine plus I had to use my truck to pull it off the root and it cranked right back up and went on mowing.

  5. #694 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Hooterville by the sea
    Posts
    9,808
    Thanks
    1,401
    Thanked 4,908 Times in 3,723 Posts
    Groans
    937
    Groaned 257 Times in 244 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Good morning, nice to have a cut front yard now to tackle the back I wonder why unexpected things will happen in the jungle.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bleeding heart For This Post:

    ThatOwlWoman (08-24-2019)

  7. #695 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Ravenhenge in the Northwoods
    Posts
    21,942
    Thanks
    39,077
    Thanked 15,474 Times in 9,644 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 1,149 Times in 1,097 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle Eye View Post
    Good morning, nice to have a cut front yard now to tackle the back I wonder why unexpected things will happen in the jungle.
    Hope you don't run over that hyena pack back there. lol

    It's been pretty dry here this summer. Mr. Owl has only had to cut the grass twice.
    “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” -- Gandhi

  8. #696 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Hooterville by the sea
    Posts
    9,808
    Thanks
    1,401
    Thanked 4,908 Times in 3,723 Posts
    Groans
    937
    Groaned 257 Times in 244 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Hope you don't run over that hyena pack back there. lol

    It's been pretty dry here this summer. Mr. Owl has only had to cut the grass twice.
    Not worried about that it's the Ape's Semi hiding that worries me. LOL

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Bleeding heart For This Post:

    ThatOwlWoman (08-24-2019)

  10. #697 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Ravenhenge in the Northwoods
    Posts
    21,942
    Thanks
    39,077
    Thanked 15,474 Times in 9,644 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 1,149 Times in 1,097 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle Eye View Post
    Not worried about that it's the Ape's Semi hiding that worries me. LOL


    “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” -- Gandhi

  11. #698 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    State of Bliss
    Posts
    18,607
    Thanks
    7,095
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    433
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle Eye View Post
    Bill only good things to say about the John Deere E100. I beat hell out of it yesterday and it took everything I threw at it. I even hit a tree root I didn't see and killed the engine plus I had to use my truck to pull it off the root and it cranked right back up and went on mowing.
    Wow, what kinda drive??

    It is really sad that some in our country have more trust & respect for foreign adversarial leaders than our own loyal opposition.

    “But I suppose the most revolutionary act one can engage in is... to tell the truth.”
    ― Howard Zinn

  12. #699 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Hooterville by the sea
    Posts
    9,808
    Thanks
    1,401
    Thanked 4,908 Times in 3,723 Posts
    Groans
    937
    Groaned 257 Times in 244 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    Wow, what kinda drive??
    The E100 is automatic. Forward netural reverse. The more you push the pedal the faster you go.

  13. #700 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    State of Bliss
    Posts
    18,607
    Thanks
    7,095
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    433
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle Eye View Post
    The E100 is automatic. Forward netural reverse. The more you push the pedal the faster you go.
    SO how does it not break when it hits the roots stopping the engine, tranny??

    It is really sad that some in our country have more trust & respect for foreign adversarial leaders than our own loyal opposition.

    “But I suppose the most revolutionary act one can engage in is... to tell the truth.”
    ― Howard Zinn

  14. #701 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Hooterville by the sea
    Posts
    9,808
    Thanks
    1,401
    Thanked 4,908 Times in 3,723 Posts
    Groans
    937
    Groaned 257 Times in 244 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    SO how does it not break when it hits the roots stopping the engine, tranny??
    Simple blades hit root stopping engine no drive to xmission. Remember everything blades tranny are belt driven.

  15. #702 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    9,911
    Thanks
    1,655
    Thanked 5,802 Times in 4,228 Posts
    Groans
    500
    Groaned 416 Times in 396 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    SO how does it not break when it hits the roots stopping the engine, tranny??
    I think every time you hit a root, it slowly fatigues the pot metal that the mower deck spindles are made of. You could probably have a cracked spindle, and not even know it until it breaks completely. I've broken two spindles this season, one on a little tree stump, and one on a rock. Not that hard to fix, but still a PITA.

    Eventually, you could break something in the tranny, even though its belt driven. I broke a tranny stabilizer bracket last year. Cheap part, major pain in the arse to replace. Luckily, I didn't snap any bolts off while removing the broken bracket.
    Liberalism always generates the exact opposite of its stated intent

  16. #703 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    State of Bliss
    Posts
    18,607
    Thanks
    7,095
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    433
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle Eye View Post
    Simple blades hit root stopping engine no drive to xmission. Remember everything blades tranny are belt driven.
    Gotcha, thnx

    It is really sad that some in our country have more trust & respect for foreign adversarial leaders than our own loyal opposition.

    “But I suppose the most revolutionary act one can engage in is... to tell the truth.”
    ― Howard Zinn

  17. #704 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    State of Bliss
    Posts
    18,607
    Thanks
    7,095
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    433
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    I think every time you hit a root, it slowly fatigues the pot metal that the mower deck spindles are made of. You could probably have a cracked spindle, and not even know it until it breaks completely. I've broken two spindles this season, one on a little tree stump, and one on a rock. Not that hard to fix, but still a PITA.

    Eventually, you could break something in the tranny, even though its belt driven. I broke a tranny stabilizer bracket last year. Cheap part, major pain in the arse to replace. Luckily, I didn't snap any bolts off while removing the broken bracket.
    Great, thank you... I have never had a tracker but my rototiller, which is belt driven has hit a rock or two & the belt slips & the pins in the tines are designed to shear off as well if need be....

    It is really sad that some in our country have more trust & respect for foreign adversarial leaders than our own loyal opposition.

    “But I suppose the most revolutionary act one can engage in is... to tell the truth.”
    ― Howard Zinn

  18. #705 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    17,006
    Thanks
    10,962
    Thanked 4,411 Times in 3,605 Posts
    Groans
    110
    Groaned 700 Times in 662 Posts

    Default

    Good morning

Similar Threads

  1. who needs a gun in a convenience store
    By SmarterthanYou in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-13-2010, 11:21 AM
  2. The Husband Store
    By Havana Moon in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 08-11-2010, 08:33 AM
  3. Messing Around with the store a bit...
    By Damocles in forum Announcements
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-18-2008, 08:29 AM
  4. Has Anybody Bought Anything at the JPP Store?
    By CanadianKid in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-01-2008, 10:32 AM
  5. Store
    By Cancel7 in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-19-2007, 09:01 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •