Default Reported Post by dukkha

dukkha has reported a post.

Reason:
    wrong forum
    Forum: Religion, Philosophy, and Ethics
    Assigned Moderators: N/A

Posted by: Flanders
    Original Content:
    Every so often Madame Short Legs crawls out from under her rock to enlighten the rest of us. This time she tells us President Trump should not be cracking jokes:

Friday on MSNBC’s “Andrea Mitchell Reports,” former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright said she was appalled by President Donald Trump smirking while telling Russia’s President Vladimir Putin “don’t meddle in the election” at the G-20 summit in Osaka, Japan.

Mitchell asked, “Your reaction to the way the president joked about that question? It was a serious question. Are they going to discuss election interference?”

Albright said, “Well watching it, I’m appalled. And the fact—frankly, the G-20 is a serious operation and an important institution that’s supposed to be dealing with economic and financial problems. And the president of the United States is using it to insult our allies and make jokes with somebody that is trying to undermine the American system of democracy, as well as really militarize information in Central and Eastern Europe. I find that appalling.”

Madeleine Albright: ‘I’m Appalled’ at Smiling Trump Telling Putin ‘Don’t Meddle in the Election’
    by PAM KEY
    28 Jun 2019

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2019...-the-election/

Madame Short Legs used to shoot off her mouth about the immorality of national borders. She even spewed her filth in the UK:

Clinton-era Secretary of State Madeleine Albright has slammed U.S. efforts to secure the border, telling the BBC that the immigration policy of President Donald J. Trump “makes it very hard for America to tell Europeans … to be more humane”

Madeleine Albright: U.S. Needs Open Borders So It Can Demand Same from Europe
    by Virginia Hale
    4 Jul 2018

https://www.breitbart.com/london/201...orders-europe/

Parenthetically, Madame Short Legs signed the U.N. Convention on the Rights of the Child (CRC) for President Clinton but it was never ratified. In fact, it was never sent to the Senate by Clinton, by Bush the Younger, or by Obama because they knew it would be defeated. A defeat takes a U.N. treaty off the shelf and kills it. (I would like to see President Trump send the CRC to the Senate for ratification with the clear understanding it will be defeated.)

The last time that piece of Euro trash ran off at the mouth she had me in tears. After she came here —— she turned around and devoted the freedoms she got for free by promoting Emma Lazarus’ filth:

VIDEO

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/...tatue-liberty/

Madeleine Albright: There Are Tears in the Eyes of the Statue of Liberty
    by Jeff Poor
    31 Jan 2017

Let me offer a suggestion to a washed up parasite who was not born in this country “Madame Short Legs please emigrate to a Muslim country. If you love Third World parasites so much you can take your mouth and emigrate to a Third World shit hole where you can do a little hands-on caring with your government pension.”

The most offensive thing about Albright and her kind is them telling Americans what this country stands for while they work full-time at handing this country’s independence to United Nations charity hustlers and Third World parasites.

I would be remiss if I failed to cite this gem from a democracy-loving halfwit:

Madame Short Legs screamed this one at Colin Powell:

I am pretty sure Albright meant ‘Use the U.S. military to serve the United Nations. Whenever our troops have nothing better to do they can serve meals-on-wheels.’

The brief lesson El Rushbo gave to Albright is about the meaning of the Statue of Liberty:

The statue was not intended to recognize immigration. It was intended to recognize liberty and freedom. If you think they’re intertwined, don’t be misled. Here’s Madeleine Albright, the former secretary of state during the Clinton years — who stood by Bill Clinton during all of his womanizing, during all of his misogyny, during all of his reprobate behavior. Here’s Madeleine Albright standing by the guy. She was on CNN this morning. Chris Cuomo, who probably doesn’t know anything I just told you about the Statue of Liberty, said, “You’ve got the Statue of Liberty on your lapel this morning. What is the concern about the ban that you have, Madam Albright?”

Rush Limbaugh
    The Statue of Liberty Has Nothing to Do with Immigration
    Jan 31, 2017

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2...h-immigration/

NOTE: Condoleezza Rice was mentored by Madam Short Legs’ father. The only difference between Albright and Rice Cakes is skin color.

But man for man (or rather, woman for woman), the less-well-known academic Josef Korbel has arguably had a more enduring and practical impact on the history of American policy.

For Albright and Rice, Josef Korbel Is Tie that Binds : NPR
    Guy Raz Twitter

https://www.npr.org/templates/story/...toryId=5516648

Korbel came to this country via political asylum. As soon as he arrived he made a beeline straight for the public trough in academe. Presumably, so he would have a weekly paycheck while dazzling American bumpkins with his Old World brilliance.

Aside from teaching Rice Cakes political philosophy one wonders if Korbel did not also teach her the ins and outs of a successful career feeding at the public trough —— that is bouncing back and forth between the academy and government jobs. Rice’s parents were in education so she knew the parasite fundamentals before hooking up with Korbel. Need I say more about Rice Cake’s dreams of becoming president or vice president?

I could fill a thousand pages talking about Short Legs’ track record. Instead, I will sign off with a piece of crapola coined by the filthiest parasite of them all —— "That's Not Who We Are."

The sewer rat’s phrase is one size fits all. It was designed to give illegal aliens the opportunity to tell Americans what they should be. That bumper sticker slogan is trotted out by Obama clones every time one of liberalism’s scared cows is challenged.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,936 Times in 2,054 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 948 Times in 862 Posts

Trump asked why should we have nuclear weapons if we are not going to use them? Trump is the terror the world hides from.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Gonzomin For This Post:

Bill (06-30-2019)

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

who stood by trump during all of his womanizing, during all of his misogyny, during all of his reprobate behavior. Here’s ___________(your name here) standing by the guy

Anyone think he applies the same measure to the current womanizer in the white house?

"There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,340 Times in 10,527 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,917 Times in 4,233 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    dukkha has reported a post.

Reason:
    Forum: Religion, Philosophy, and Ethics
    Assigned Moderators: N/A

Posted by: Flanders