Men fall in love with their eyes - they like what they see - and women fall in love with their ears - they like what they hear! Zsa Zsa Gabor

Nobody did it better than Zsa Zsa in her prime:

It appears that Muslim women never took advice from Zsa Zsa:

NOTE: Naturally, a woman hung like a pea coat sleeve would object to nude bathing.

Following an announcement by a group to hold a second “burkini” protest at a pool in the French city of Grenoble, counter-protesters have called on locals to swim in the pool wearing nothing at all.

Last Sunday, a group of around a dozen women belonging to the Alliance Citoyenne (Citizens’ Alliance) protested at a pool that had banned the wearing of the Islamic sharia-compliant swimwear, with police being called soon after the group were told the burkini was against the rules of the pool.

According to a report from France Bleu, the group has announced another protest to take place on Sunday, but this time others on social media have suggested bathers take off all of their clothes and bathe naked in counter-protest.

French Locals to Counter Burkini Protest with Nude Swimming
by CHRIS TOMLINSON
26 Jun 2019

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/201...nude-swimming/

A double-edged sword by definition is a political or a religious posture that can have both favorable and unfavorable consequences. This report out of Switzerland is a classic doubled-edged sword:

The government of the Swiss city of Geneva have effectively banned the Islamic swimwear known as the Burkini.

The city has set the new rules which state women can wear a one-piece or two-piece swimsuit which must have bare arms and no covering below the knee. No skirts or bathrobes will be allowed in public swimming pools either, regional daily newspaper Tribune de Genève reports.

Geneva Bans Burkini in All Public Swimming Pools
by Chris Tomlinson
10 Dec 2017

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017...wimming-pools/

The favorable edge of the sword will eventually put shapely Muslim women in bikinis. If you doubt me remember the swimsuits Western women wear today started here:

http://www.victoriana.com/library/Be...thingSuits.htm

It took a long time, but smart ladies eventually discovered the benefits of eye candy:

https://theringreport.com/wwe/wwe-ce...tos-ever-a4335

There is a favorable consequence to burkas in general when viewed from a Muslim woman’s perspective.

All of the talk about Muslim women being forced to wear burkas in repressive Islamic countries in order to keep them modest, pure, and faithful reminded me of a book I read four or five decades ago. A lady wrote the book. I do not recall her name, or where it was published, but she said that Muslim women love their burkas because it allows them to make cuckolds of their husbands with impunity; an unfaithful wife can come and go with complete anonymity when she is wearing a burka.

I believed the the book after I imagined how happy a married woman would be tap dancing out of a lover’s pad after completing a satisfying double-nooner knowing that she cannot be identified.

All things considered, I had to conclude that male Muslim extremists are really a collection of morons, or else they do not mind their womenfolk playing “Lets hide the pickle” at the drop of a burka —— just so long as the neighbors do not find out about it. Think about it for a while.

Naturally, there are unfavorable consequences to prohibiting burkinis.

First, much of Islam appears to be about vagina control. Requiring women to wear a burka is the first step on the road to stoning.

NOTE:
Psychiatry tells us that individuals who were sexually screwed up in their youth are a bomb in the making. Just think about the bomb Islam has been building for 13 centuries. Muslim youths raping non-Muslim women in Europe is a hand grenade compared to the explosion Muslims are preparing to detonate.

Just a little psycho-babble to lighten things up.

Muslim mullahs should be injected with truth serum then asked to name the one person whose life they would most like to emulate? Seven out of ten would answer Hugh Hefner, two would say Genghis Khan, and one would choose Chelsea Manning:

Some Muslim clerics endorse the practice of forcibly circumcising young girls, they then justify their savagery with religious double-talk designed to inflame the meanest level of twisted morality. The result is that Muslim manhood is forever tied to female virginity here on earth and 72 virgins in heaven.

Parenthetically, the burka in poverty-stricken Muslim countries did not do much to put corks in Third World vaginas if runaway population growth in those countries is any guide; so doing away with the burka does appear to be the better option.

Obviously, the anti-burka position plays hell with the imaginations of Muslim men who become aroused by a sack of rags that might be concealing a woman. The theory behind doing away with the burka to achieve a measure of birth control says that shedding burkas will force male Muslim imaginations to go cold turkey. Ergo, less copulation equals fewer babies.

I admit my theory sounds convoluted so bear with me.

Put it in perspective this way: An amorously inclined Western woman calls upon Victoria’s Secret to arouse her man, but when a Muslim woman wants to put an edge on her man’s hard-on she slips into something comfortable by diving under a burka.

On the other hand, a Muslim Don Juan laying his best Saturday night moves on a burka and then coming up with a handful of testicles when it comes time to do some business would certainly explain why so many Muslim men are prone to suicide bombing.

On the financial side, Democrats will probably come up with a program to compensate cross-dressers in Muslim countries if the burka is done away with? New wardrobes are far from cheap.

Finally, enlightening the Daughters of Islam by introducing nudist colonies in those Islamic countries where some women prefer the burka while others prefer mini skirts could cause a massive nervous breakdown among Muslim men who cannot handle the overload. The overload caused by so many naked females could lead to even more repression in the form of chain mail and chastity belts. So the Swiss better stick to making cheese with holes in it instead of outlawing burkinis. A majority of Muslim men are still living in the sixteenth century anyway, not to mention the fact that every militant Muslim extremist is one jump ahead of a fit to begin with.